Close

Threaded View

Journeyman

Default Applying both Chikara and SOE?

Hey, this is my first post but I have been reading all of them for the past month or

so. I wanted to start off by thanking Bruce, the love-scent team, as well as everyone else who posts on the forums.

You have all been very informative and a great asset to me.

I

bought APC back in January and only noticed results when I used it in large quantities. After that I bought Alter

Ego a few months later and three weeks ago I bought The Edge, SOE, and Chikara. I have received various hits using

the different products (have touched edge only once though) and one thing that I notice is it helps become the

center of attention. Many times I have been telling a story or just having a conversation with a few people to see

people who I was not even talking to listen at me while I continued. This had never happened to me before. And there

have been some strange interactions with people as well.

Anyway I guess to my question. I have tried applying more products on at once such as AE and SOE and APC with

AE and the one time I used the Edge I put SOE on my wrist but I still got consistent results but never really

improvements. I am young, only 18, and I hear that Chikara and SOE are both good for the younger ages. So I was

wondering has anyone ever tried the two together?
    Last edited by Rover The Dog; 06-18-2004 at 09:03 AM. Reason: inconsitancies

Thread Information