hi,

i just received my order today. heh. thanks for the wonderful customer service and response.

1 bottle AE/m

bottle TE/m
1 bottle PI/m
1 bottle SOE
1 bottle NPA

i am from asia. tropical country. hot and humid. i am a

small sized guy. skinny. 1.75m tall and weighs around 55kg. shy around women but have no problems chatting with

them.

as you can see, the temperature here is on the high side. humid. and we perspire a lot.

i tried the

following with no hits today. i am willing to be a guinea pig to test and experiment with the products to see what

factors affect the pheromones, be it weather, skin or clothes or hair applications, amount and product (-none or

-nol) that will achieve the maximum response.

1st experiment: 2 drops AE/m behind ears. one on each side. 1

spray TE/m on neck below adam's apple. went to a shopping mall with mostly asian women. no hits. although i was

walking as per normal, smiling and having a mild headache.

went home and soap showered.

2nd experiment:

decided to try only one product to see the effect. 2 drops AE/m behind ears. one on each side. 2 drops AE/m on neck

below adam's apple. 2 drops AE/m on wrist spread out evenly on both wrists. covered with my favourite aftershave on

my face. went to another shopping mall with a mixture of caucasian and asian women. no hits.

i am going to

experiment some more tomorrow. i am willing to listen to the advice of the veterans and experts here to test out the

pheromones. either standalone or a mixture. will post the results on this thread.

anyone who is interested to

find out the effects of pheromones on women (asian or caucasian) in a tropical, humid asian country please advice

and i will test out the mixture and post the results.

note: as the weather is humid and hot here, we soap shower

at least once and usually twice a day.

thanks for any advice and help.