Quote Originally Posted by turpin
Have you ever

smelled _pure_ mones? They don't smell at all. They are not detected by the olfactory organ but by another organ

lower-down in the nose. By definition, they don't smell. None-the-less:

(a) they get the happy juices

flowing, which makes some people percieve them as smelling good, especially when they are masked with perfume, even

if they would otherwise be indifferent to the perfume.

(b) they deteriorate into body odor, so they have an

unpleasent odor if they have already begun to deteriorate in the shipping process. That's pretty irrelevant if you

mask it with perfume. Besides, the only time I've been repulsed by a woman's body odor is when she eats garlic

and doesn't shower. So you may perceive you pheromones as unpleasant, but it does not follow that a guy would.

(c) Nobody sells 'pure' pheromones. So how the hell would you know? How do you know that the smell you

associate with pheromones isn't just some standard additive used in a variety of brands? Its standard practice

with a wide variety of scentless chemicals to add smells so that they can be identified. Have you produced your own

pheromones in a lab and smelled it? The smell of most brands disappears faster than the pheromones break-down, so

its not the pheromones that smell.

(d) I didn't even think that the male pheromones that I once bought

smelled bad. I'm sure the slightly different mixtures for females wouldn't smell bad to me.

Anyway, I

don't think she was wearing pheromones because of the smell, but because of how I felt. I've had an easier time

concentrating on a movie while fondling my date's breasts.
Some pheros do have a detectable odour,

and many people can identify different pheromones just by the smell.

Pour example:

Today I wore

uncovered A1 and my little brother was complaining that something smelled like stale feet.

I believe some

people here on the forum have gotten hold of crystalline pheros, which are pure, and I'm sure they would agree that

there is an odour detectable by regular olfactory pathways.