Okay I haven\'t

applied any mones of any kind in 2 days, so I thought I\'d test out the Chikara at work today. I sprayed one shot

on my right wrist to see how that would work...I really didn\'t get much of a response outside of what I would

consider normal, so I sprayed another shot on my left wrist...really didn\'t get too much of an effect with that

either, maybe a few people were a little friendlier than usual in some respects...I did get one hit walking out to

the parking lot on lunch I passed an older woman, late 50\'s early 60\'s, that I\'ve never seen before &

got a big \"Hello\", so I guess that was kind of a hit although not the kind I\'m aiming for. In the afternoon

I decided to go for broke & sprayed a shot on my chest under my shirt...I just felt that overall there was a

friendly atmosphere, I was kind of disappointed because I guess I was looking for more in the way of what I could

discern as being direct hits like I can with products like PI, NPA, AE, TE etc etc...maybe it is more of a social

effect but I actually think SOE & Wagg are better for social...I dont know maybe I\'m drawing conclusions too

early & need to work with it more before I get familiar with whats possible with this new formulation. Anybody

else have stories where they were disappointed at first, but after further use found it to be effective? Seems like

a lot of people want to jack it up with none...or mix with other products. I thought it was primarily supposed to

be a standalone product. Bruce seemed pretty adamant that it was not to be trifled with, was definetly a male

product & had it\'s fair share of none. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]