These are some things I found trying to figure it out on the board but here they are.

122 male Harvard Business

School students filled out a questionaire and collected one saliva sample. Men in committed, romantic relationships

had 21% lower testosterone levels than men not involved in such relationshiops. Men adapt to their long term

partner\'s pheromones, so that the effect on testosterone levels is reduced.

Is this then, where the whole,

\"It\'s not the same as it used to be\" comes from, even when you seem to have a very romantic relationship with

your partner, come from?

Sight, touch, sound, and temperature are transformed through a series of nerve

connections that change and moderate the efects so that the brain does not overreact to new stimuli. The nerves that

respond to smell are wired directly into the brain, and the stimuli are sent pure and unmodified to the limbic

center of the brain. The limbic system is where eomtional responses are concentrated. The concious brain is the

topmost and outer area of the brain.i This is where we spend our time thinking, but the concious mind is not where

our emotions are developed. Why we love someone is more how they smell to the limbic system than what we conciously

think of them.

When you think of it, most everyone\'s the same... We\'re all humans, but when you love

someone, you\'re like, they\'re special, and then you start to think of reasons for that, etc... Could it be

that \"true love\" is attention/lust. The emotion of love is created trhough the higher brain functions. You

\"convince\" yourself that you love someone??

Famous psychologists have already said that there are steps in

doing everying. Including falling in love. What are the steps in falling in love?
Is it then \"easier\" to

\"love\" someone if there is a stronger attration/lust. Also, without attraction there is NEVER get the chance to

fall in love in the first place.
If you have seen High School girls, or little kids, they write, I love so and so,

for EVERYONE they go out with. Can they really love them? It\'s created by the mind. Obsession is of the

\"MIND\".

Is your soulmate only someone with an exact opposite immune system to your own? Some say differences

attract, others say alikes bring people together, something in common, looks come from what pheromones have

imprinted on what is beautiful, personality, etc.

JVK, any imput?

Something to think about...

BTW, CtpKing,

if you remember a post you wrote a long time ago about some girl that you two broke up and her friends though she

was acting stupid, and this and that, but you ended up getting back together. I cna\'t find it again. But I

remember I was saying, be the man, this and that. How did that end up. BTW, 2 years AFTER that post, I got in the

same exact position you were in. Unbeknown, perhaps sub-concious, reading back, I took the same exact advice as I

told you. I came to the conclusion, when you start to care/fall in love (and you\'re a guy) you run into

problems. I started to care and I got BURNED. Now I\'m leaving... alone.

Which brings me into another issue.

Evolution. A female\'s menstrual cycle can be shortened up to 20 days when exposed to male under sweat. Males who

show less emotion to a stimulous provided have higher testosterone levels. Males in committed, romantic

relationships have 21% lower testosterone levels.
Emotions are more prevelant in humans than any other species;

they also have MUCH larger brains. Infants and children are utterly defensless. Unlike other species they need a

much longer time to develop than any other species, mentally, physicaly, learning, etc. A study done with an ape

infant and a human infint show the ape actually learned FASTER, to walk, etc. Until the child far surpassed the ape.

Emotions are needed to create a more strong emotional support of the fe-male to the child, the instinct to care for

the child, as it needs very intense care. In fact, when a child is born a fe-male will take her attention away from

the mate (male) and focus on the child. The child becomes more important.

The fact that, 1. Pheromones are

adapted to. 2. Men\'s underarm odor causes fe-males mentrual cycle to shorten. 3. Men showing less emotion have

higher testosterone levels. 4. Women focus attention onto the child instead of the mate (male) would only SHOW/PROVE

the assumption that:

Women are meant to stay and take care of the children. They are supposed to be very close to

them and develop a strong emotional attachment.

Men are supposed to leave, and go off and hunt for food. Comging

back only to provide food (beta male? whatever it is) and to reciprocate (if that\'s the word) (alpha

male?)

Men are NOT supposed to be emotional/in love, etc. And, in doing so, show weakness/lower

testosterone.

THIS is where the whole REAL MEN DON\'T CRY comes from.

In today\'s society men take on

roles as women, stay home, and women take on roles of men. Biologically, women only want one man, also. However,

they want alpha male. The reason why women will refuse to leave the wifebeaters and they say they love them, is

becasue they are fulfilling their biological urges.

Men that do not care about their women are more alpha and

biologically what women want.
Not to be un-politically correct... HOWEVER, rape goes back CENTURIES.

And women

that are raped are MORE LIKELY to have children.

Another thesis: Women with higher testosterone levels need a

male with higher testosterone levels.

Many sluts, skanks, \"hoes\", bitches, are nothing more than women with

higher testosterone levels, and or stronger survival instrinct/more primal. The reason they have a more primal way

of thinking is probably because of never developing, due to either abuse, drugs, or both, or problems of development

in the brain during adolescents, birth, etc.

Adolescents are more like the above than anyone, you may call it

immaturity.

Ending result:

These women and men are following their role.

Comments, arguments, additional

information?

Bart