i got some questions, and it\'s really not answerable except by real people and not some

faq...

i\'m here to learn about pheromones, get advice, etc. i\'ve always known about natural pheromones, but

after researchin i found there is more to it than some chemical secreted to attract the opposite sex.

first i

want to introduce myself, and i wish to ask what would be right for me. I am a 19-year old korean male, and i have

read topics which center on asians and mones, but im not exactly \"typical\". I\'m 5\'10\", 230 lbs, big

solid frame, work out/lift weights, a silent leader/quiet alpha male-type, above-average testosterone levels

especially for an asian male, however still sometimes shy around females. also, i am not particularly gunning for

asian females, but rather white/hispanic in my age bracket (15-21) who are social who i believe already are

releasin\' lots of hormones themselves, especially even more because it\'s springtime...

basically that\'s

me in a nutshell...

so basically I would like to know what would be right for me to start experimentin with based

on my profile...

thanks, and i hope to build my knowledge more in the future...