Pardon me if I begin this thread over.

beta-nol is unusual. It should not be thought of as alpha-nol. My

initial impressions of b-nol was that it is a social communication -mone as opposed to a mate selection -mone.

The first single blind test was in a medium sized group attending a lecture. They weren\'t aware that -mones

would be present.

The mix was b-nol and androsterone. I\'ve had years of experience with androsterone. It tends

to behave like a \"confirming\" messenger. It solidifies and consolidates the effects of the primary message.

A

nice waft of b-nol with androsterone was released into the room. As the vapor dispersed there was a wave of response

througout the hall. The atendees became highly communicative with each other and deeply engrossed in their

conversations. I would subjectively think that it caused people to find others more interesting or find value in the

observations and opinions of other persons.

There was no discernable erotic of DIHL edge although a number of

the participants did appear to experience some surprise at the level of ease and comfort they had in relating to

dissimilar personalities.

The effect reached a distinct peak about 45 minutes after release and then subsided to

a generalized state of openminded communication for the remainder of the evening.

conclusions: b-nol is potent.

b-nol accelerates communication. b-nol in combination with other mones may have powerful unexpected effects.

I

did try one brief experiment where I took a deep inhalation of concentrated b-nol, then a deep inhalation of

concentrated \"a-1\" (androstadienone) and found the mixture to be seriously erotic. Orgasm was a full body-mind

experience, a \"keeper\" with full synesthetic everything wide open mentals.