The good

news is that I found out what the bad news was. How\'s that for the glass being half full.

I just got my

Salivary Cortisol test results back. Looks like I got a bad case of Hypoadrenia, which explains a lot. My Cort

levels are just above 0 during the day and just above base line during the night. NOT GOOD. Going over the symptoms

it looks like I\'ve had it all my life but now, at my age, 102, with my Test levels dropping and Estro rising the

low Cortisol is really ripping me apart. Hypoglycemia, in particular, nocturnal Hypoglycemia, is doing most of the

damage. TM\'s fake dead cat Chester was attacking me in my dreams last night and I felt like death when I got up

this morning. But I digress. Anyway, my DHEA levels are WAY too high too. Which isn\'t good either. Well it would

be if I was 20. That probably explains why I want to rut all the time. Even more now than when I was 20 and I wanted

to rut a lot when I was 20.

I\'ll be doing a Test & Estro test next along with a couple other hormones. I

sent my samples to a place in Oregon. Really nice people and a very informative evaluation report was sent back to

me. You have to do a little work reading through the report and they can\'t make any recommendations.

www.salviatest.com is the place. A full 8 hormone test is only $240.00

which is cheep compared to some and I would advise anyone, man or woman (but especially women), to do a test

starting at age 35 and each year after. If you get things balanced at 35 and keep them balanced you will live long

and prosper and you won\'t have nasty dreams about Chester eating your eyes out.

If anyone has any feedback for

me I\'d be grateful to hear it. I\'ve been doing lots of research as you can imagine. It\'s the nocturnal Hypo

that\'s got me bugged the most. Not only is it ripping me up but I can\'t get a handle on the direct connection

to the low Cort. Unless maybe it\'s some imbalance left over from the low Cort levels during the day. Any ideas?