Close

Default Observations and the influence of natural cops

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I don\'t intend for this to be a decisive post regarding the influence of copulins. I merely had yet

another incident that seems to support previous experiences when I\'ve been out and about while sporting natural

cops. I know that the issue of copulins, in relation to the theory of \"social proof\" has been discussed before.

Tonight\'s experiences weren\'t necessarily profound or conclusive, but merely led me to consider this

phenomenon in relation to some past expereinces.

I\'ve been \"involved\" w/ a girl, Erin, over the past

few weeks and I had an \"interesting\" experience tonight. Erin came over later tonight and brought a friend w/

her, which I thought was unusual. It seemed peculiar, since I usually get together w/ just Erin...that and the fact

that her friend was so young. When I mean young, I mean very young. SRH, I know that I\'ve mentioned

that Erin is barely 21, but when the truth finally came out I learned that she\'s actually only 19...and her

friend was...well, at least \"legally\" old enough...as in, age of consent. So I\'m hangin\' out w/ Erin and

Summer for a while, things seem innocent enough for a while. As it turned out, I ended up having a 3some w/ these

two girls. Well, these two girls are worried about getting home before it \"gets too late\", so I decided to go

out for a while and see if some friends might be about.

Let me be blunt. It was a sloppy little affair and

I was slathered in nectar. I realy didn\'t consider it at the time, though. So I go out, but I was expecting the

women around me to be a bit distant since I was sporting the natural cops and not making any effort to socialize w/

any women...just my buddies who were hanging out. What I noticed was that even some male acquaintances that I\'m

not that familiar w/ seemed intent on hangin\' out w/ me and the few women who were there reacted unexpectedly.

For example, there was a cute gal sitting near me who seemed to be about to hook up w/ some guy, based on their body

language and convo. Next thing I know, she stands up, distances herself from him and kept trying to make EC w/ me.

She\'s talking w/ her group of friends, but kept glancing over at me and smiling the whole time. A few gals near

me (w/in 10\') were leaving their guys\' sides and began to stand nearby. Then they\'d joined this group

(mostly girls) and began to chat. They seemed to be trying to get my attention, based on their behavior. Later,

this girl (Ashley), comes in w/ this guy and I notice that she\'s let her hair down and begins stroking her hair

while smiling at me. She comes up next to me and starts to chat me up. Again, she completely ignores that guy that

she\'s w/ and seems to be focusing her attention on me. Now while she\'s chatting w/ me, the group of girls on

the other side of me are trying to (verbally) out do each other and talking increasingly sexual...quite graphic

actually. Then, this Ashley girl goes and joins them in their convo. Next thing I know, Ashley\'s guy friend

starts talking to me about what a great gal she is and seems to be trying to \"sell\" me on the fact.

The

funny thing was that I wasn\'t intent on hooking up w/ anyone and even when I went to go talk to this Ashley girl

(the only one I knew for sure was a local), she kinda shied away from me. That is, she seemed more intent on

proving herself to the group of girls than making any kind of connection w/ me. Seemed very strange. I wasn\'t

too worried about it since I knew that I\'d see her around eventually. It just all seemed very strange. I\'m

curious to see how Ashley reacts the next time I see her out...w/out the cops next time.

Phero Dude

Default Re: Observations and the influence of natural cops

<Shatner>
    You... Are... My... Hero!
    </Shatner>

Phero Guru

I mentioned this long ago but after reading Sag\'s posting I feel compelled to say it again. After a

particularly heavy sexual session with my girlfriend, she wound up being soaked in her own copulins as I was quite

literally all over her, she smelled like, well, herself. She had to leave me and get to the airport quickly so

there was no showering before she left. She later telephoned me after getting back home and related that during her

time at the airport, and on the plane, she received many, noticeable and unwanted actually, stares from both males

and females. The kicker was that while on the shuttle back home, a guy sitting behind her was very much trying to

get closer to her nearly the whole way home, enough so that it kinda spooked her.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    So man, whats your mix?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

He just said he was talking about natural cops, kinda

the point of the whole post.

Saggy,

I have also noticed unusual attention with natural cops (or sex in

general), but nothing like that! Weird, but I bet it was also the pretty cool at the time

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Saggy,

I have also noticed

unusual attention with natural cops (or sex in general), but nothing like that! Weird, but I bet it was also the

pretty cool at the time

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    Ditto. Couldn\'t have said it better

myself. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Saggy writes:
    I know that I\'ve

mentioned that Erin is barely 21, but when the truth finally came out I learned that she\'s actually only 19...and

her friend was...well, at least \"legally\" old enough...as in, age of consent.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Yeah, like where? Thailand? Freak.

BTW - I\'m now living vicariously though you (due to

the emotional baggage of the ghost of Christmas Present), so keep it coming.

CK and BB-

I\'ve experimented w/ PCC quite a bit and have had decent results. The only

real \"negative\" responses that I\'ve had were that some women have accused me of being a player, but I

wouldn\'t consider myself to be such. I\'m very selective in the types of women w/ whom I get

\"involved\"...I have particular tastes, if you will. I have noticed that I get a different kind of response

whenever I\'ve hooked up w/ my \"friend w/ benefits\". She stops by on her way home from work on a regular

basis and if I go out later w/out showering first, I see more of the type of responses that I noted above, but not

so unusual. One thing about last night was that ther weren\'t too many ppl out, which is unusual for this place

on a thursday night, so I wouldn\'t normally experience this sort of thing. In fact, it was the fact that it was

a rather unusaul type of experience that led me to comment about it. I couldn\'t say that it was the norm. I was

really more curious about whether others have seen anything similar and if so how often it

happens.

LC-

I posted about this mix in a recent thread...in response to Phantom, iirc. I\'ve

been working on this mix for several (9?) months. It\'s 9% NPA secrets (m&amp;w), 12% none, 24% rone, 49% nol and

7% WAGG. When I 1st met Erin, she approached me...I don\'t go around hitting on girls so much younger than me.

She needed a ride or at least that was her story. We went for coffee ( her suggestion), then I gave her a ride home,

she volunteered her number and wanted to get together soon. So I called her, we got together to hang out. We hung

out a few times and had some very open convos about many things, sex included. She had asked if I\'d ever had a

3some because she\'d had this on her mind for a while...she\'d messed around w/ guys and girls, but never had

one herself. I told her that I\'ve had a few and recounted a few that I\'ve had over the past 9 months or so.

She asked if I\'d ever been into the swinger scene and I shared a few experiences w/ her. She was very

curious/intrigued. She\'s actually very much the type of girl that I like...open minded and sexually curious, if

not all that experienced, and very direct. We talked about \"friends w/ benefits\" relationships and she said

that she\'d just ended one w/ a guy she\'d known for a while. I\'m certain that she and Summer had an agenda

when they showed up. We were just hangin\' out, but they kept looking at each other and giggling. What can you

expect from a 19 and 17 yr old? I had a feeling that something was up. Erin brought up the 3some thing and asked

me to tell Summer about my experiences. One thing led to another and.....

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Btw, I was wearing my mix at the time, but can\'t say

if or how much it played a role later. I was pretty sweaty by the time we were done and I didn\'t refresh or

anything before I went out later.

Gooy-

I hear your sarcasm...that\'s cool...whatever.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] It\'s interesting how you pop up around here every few months

w/ your smartass remarks, yet never have anything of value to contribute. I get the impression that your just a

troll, but no one ever seems to notice you much. I suppose you amuse yourself...so at least you\'ve got that

goin\' for ya. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

hee hee hee!

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    So man, whats

your mix?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

He just said he was talking about natural cops, kinda

the point of the whole post.

Saggy,

I have also noticed unusual attention with natural cops (or sex in

general), but nothing like that! Weird, but I bet it was also the pretty cool at the time

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

NO.
    I meant

what he used when he got the first chick.

Fair enough, but I

stand by my confusion [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img], he didn\'t mention a mix in this thread.

Saggy writes:

I know that I\'ve mentioned that Erin is barely

21, but when the truth finally came out I learned that she\'s actually only 19...and her friend was...well, at

least \"legally\" old enough...as in, age of consent.

Yeah, like

where? Thailand? Freak.

BTW - I\'m now living vicariously though you (due to the emotional baggage of the

ghost of Christmas Present), so keep it coming.

Dude...You

just entered the \"HALL of FAME\" with that one! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Saggy writes:
    I get the impression

that your just a troll, but no one ever seems to notice you much.

\"Whose that trip-trapping over my bridge?!\"

Don\'t be so gruff billy goat. I\'d expect thicker

skin from a guy who used to hang out at the Hurricane.

BTW - I don\'t think that a troll would have the

following products in their rotation: WAGG-N, Scent of Eros Unscented, Scent of Eros Musk, Primal Instinct, NPA,

The Edge, Andro 4.2, Attraction, PPA, Rogue Male, AE, Pheromax, Pheromol Factor, plus the newest addition - Dr.

Stank\'s Juice of Musky Love (a.k.a. - Pheros). (Plus a drawer full of SOE gel packs and a bunch of bottles of

super primal oils.)

I suppose you amuse

yourself...so at least you\'ve got that goin\' for ya.

I do

lot more to myself than just amusement, but that\'s another subject completely. BTW, I was truly reveling your

parable of young love shared, swinging, sweat and copulins. BTW - Did you get the one girl home before her curfew?

I\'d hate to miss out on another threesome tale because she got grounded.

And, okay, if we\'re sharing, I got a young love story as well:

Last Thursday I was invited out

for a couple of drinks by this 25 year old. Just prior to the date, I applied two full sprays of The Edge/SPMO from

the atomizer - one to the hair, one to the throat. No cover scent. She\'s been lining me up with her friends,

but never seemed to have specific interest in my herself. (Got a boyfriend, blah, blah, blah.) Anyhow, a couple of

Jagerbombs and beer chasers later she\'s standing next to me and states \"You are so f$#%ing hot!\" and proceeds

to jam her tongue down my throat. Five minutes later, we\'re in the parking lot of the club, and she pulls up her

skirt, pushes her panties to the side and I proceed to f*$k her on the hood of my car.

(Alright I guess for

separated, soon to be divorced 36 year old. Just not as good as a threesome with a couple of high schoolers.

Although, there\'s this really hot chick who helps out in the afternoons at my kid\'s daycare, and she\'s a

senior in high school. Anybody know the age of consent in Colorado?)

Now listening to: The Doors\' \"LA

Woman\"
    \"Why did you throw the Jack of Hearts away? It was the only card in the deck that I had left to play.

I\'ll say it again, I need a brand new friend.\"

Mr COGO RISIN
    Mr COGO RISIN
    Mr COGO RISIN
    Mr COGO RISIN
    Mr COGO

RISIN

Mr COGO RISIN
    Mr COGO RISIN
    RISIN RISIN
    GOT TO KEEP ON RISIN

AHMr COGO RISIN
    Mr COGO RISIN
    Mr COGO RISIN
    etc

MR MOJO RISIN dumbass! Unscramble it and what do you get?

J-I-M
    M-O-R-R-I-S-O-N

He was the king of the shape shifting lizards.

Banned User

Why don\'t you salicous, elivicalious, perteninsious, unbiasilidic, \"people\" back off of

Sagacious, and his experiences that make all of your wet with semenitiy in your pants. I have a similar story to

tell Sag, and I too am always discounted, and questioned. This one is a bit emotional so please stick with me.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I\'m 18, and getting closer to the dreaded 19, yes no longer a

spring chicken, a healthy robust cock (Hey, that means rooster you dirty minds!). I realize I am getting up there a

bit. Anyhow I started seeing this incredible 12 year old, with a flat chest that is out of this world, but soon to

be 13 year old (damn that is old for a girl), her name is Helena. I like my cars fast and my girls young, real

young, so young that when I ask if \"they have ever been swinging\" they answer me with a \"Sure, we have a

swingset in the backyard.\" How cool is that huh. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] You all are

pissing with jealousy.

Anyhow she tells me she has a friend who is interested in gettin\' some tallmacky, her

friend comes by barely able to walk, is she drunk? Well anyways I am told she is 12 which is even hotter because she

is 6 months younger than my old goose. Anyhow we get around to talking and I find out this girl is not 12, she is

only a toddler....No wonder she couldn\'t walk straight. Well one thing led to another, what can I say Seasame

Street and Barney were playing in the background and one thing led to another.

Banned User

Oh yeah, I was wearing three sprays of KIDD, it smells like Oranges and Plato.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Just breakin\' ya\' balls.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So how much Edge is that by itself

(since it\'s diluted)? Or is there something in SPMO?

2/3 The

Edge, 1/3 SPMO. Fill the atomizer all the way up. (Beginners special.)

I\'ve been experimenting with a body oil I put on after my daily shower that contains EW. What

I\'m finding is that the EW makes me feel sexy and very affectionate toward everyone. It\'s kind of that

\'after sex\' feeling where you just want to touch people and you love everybody. Both women and men have been

responding to it very well. I haven\'t been wearing it more than a few weeks, but for the most part, no negative

reactions at all to this. However, I have found in the past that EW seems to intesify negative moods during PMS. It

doesn\'t seem to intensify other moods though. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

As for why

you got hit on, Sag, did it ever occur to you that women recognize the look of a well-satisfied man and it\'s a

sexy look? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] That, combined with what I\'ve been finding with the

EW, (that it makes you just feel sexy and affectionate) may explain some of the reactions you got. I don\'t think

it\'s a social validation situation as much as that\'s just how EW affects women too.

Note: These are the

reactions I\'m finding as a woman trying EW. I don\'t know if they necessarily reflect the reactiosn a man might

get.

TM-

As always, you\'re one funny/sick mofo. lol Btw, were you refering to Plato or

PlayDough...either way it\'s a riot! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

SRH-

Nice to see a

serious response. I think you\'ve got a point w/ that \"after sex\" vibe...and in my case it probably was the

look of a well satisfied man, to say the least. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] It just seemed

like a rather extreme reaction compared to those I\'ve had in the past, but like I said it wasn\'t a busy night

and I have to wonder if that wasnt\' a factor in the reactions I got. That is, there weren\'t a lot of guys

around to \"defuse\" the reactions. In most cases, whether natural or synthetic, it\'s been in a crowded bar.

Phero Enthusiast

I had an hilarious experience in a crowded bar. I had great sex with a wild french girl who was at ease

with body odors. She was funky in a good way, potent as hell to say the least. After an early evening with her I

stumbled into a place that served rich sub-yuppie 20 somethings about half of my age. The air was so thick in there

you couldn\'t smell any specific odor, a good thing in my case as I was giving off wafts like a ripe cheese. Found

a stool at the bar and ordered a Bohemia ale and took it all in. Whoever was responsible for the music suddenly

cranked up the volume and put the Beatles on. Out of nowhere, spontaneously, the whole room erupted into a sing

along with Hey Jude, I was laughing and thought it was the funniest evidence of mones/copulins at work I\'d ever

heard of. More power to the juices !

Banned User

J-I-M
    M-O-R-R-I-S-O-N

He was the

king of the shape shifting lizards.

he was...haha

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thread Information