Close

Default Strangest thing, none smelling ability lost

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I had the strangest thing happen to me the other week. Usually, I am one of the unfortunate guys who

can not smell none, but not that day. I was in a line to buy some food when I got a whiff of something that smelled

similar to BO but more like weed. I turned around looking for a source and bent over to smell my friend saying that

something smelled like weed. He sniffed around and said he didn\'t smell anything.

I suddenly then

remembered that I was wearing AE/m and TE/m and maybe I was smelling the none. Sure enough I smelled my shirt on one

of the places I remember whiping my finger after putting a couple dabs of TE on. That was the source of the smell.

I became kind of excited that I was finally able to smell none so then I could from then on tell if I was

ODing. I was able to smell it for an hour or so, then all of a sudden I wasnt able to anymore. I stuck my nose up

the application point and got nothing. Since then I havent been able to smell none again.

Has this happened to

anyone else before, its really kind of strange.

cuddlebear

Default Re: Strangest thing, none smelling ability lost

The smell of none has always hit me like a ton of bricks, so it is difficult for me to imagine anyone

not being able to detect it, but of course it\'s well documented that some can\'t and that\'s got to be

frustrating, because it\'s so easy to OD on it .. especially pure None like PI or Chem Set. You\'ve got me as

far as the phenomenon of being able to smell None one day and not the next .. if I ever lose the ability to smell

that stuff, I will assume I have a serious olfactory malfunction ...

i cannot smell it at all..

Banned User

I think this happened on my summer vacation. I was applying 8-24 spray\'s of TE/m in one application

lol. Since I have not used that product for a while, I thought I accidentally diluted it somehow (a while

before)........creating a weaker concentration. Boy was I wrong! My cousin which was with me on my summer vacation,

confronted and told me that she just couldn\'t stand the \"toxic\" smell coming from the cologne I was wearing.

I was shocked and embarrassed [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img], don\'t let

this happen to you lol.

I don\'t know what cause this phenomenon, maybe a change of timezone? who knows..

This is exactly what happened to me.

For reference

read this.

I was able to sense -none only one time, despite using TE and NPA for

some years.

Currently I am trying to get back my none smelling ability. Try

these instructions by gossamer. I\'m doing that now for 2 weeks but nothing has changed

actually. But I keep on trying.

You also might find

this scientific background

information interesting. (Maybe you need to register, it\'s free)

jebner

Thread Information