Well, first I bought the edge+ae combo I sprayed once on my shirt and put 4 drops of ae on my ears and neck.
I went out to the cinema with 3 friends and 4 girls, one of those girls was a model, I have met her before and She was such a bitch, made me feel like a loser the first time I met her.
I arrived where we were supposed to meet with my friends and we all kissed each one of the girls on the cheek as the mexican social tradition. I notice that 3 of them got a weird look in their eyes as I kissed them in the cheek, including the model.
first we went to a bar and i didn\'t notice anything special. later on we went to the cinema and i got to be seated next to the model as planned. she kept talking to me very friendly the whole movie, so i guessed the pheros made some effect on her, in the last 10 min a friend took my place and i couldn\'t see her until the movie was over. after that she came back to her normal bitching. i wonder what went wrong, maybe I needed to reload my pheros. if you have had similar experiences people please post them, i wonder if 2 sprays of the edge would have worked better+ae.

(Edited by tse at 10:28 pm on June 15, 2001)