Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Androstenone & Androstenol??

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi,

Could someone explain the differences between the three pheros please? Androstenone, Androstenol and androsterone? I\'ve currently using PI which I believe contains androstenone only, should I be using other pheros to complement it?

Thanks!

(I also have PF)

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Androstenone & Androstenol??

There\'s a great deal of research on these pheromones - Androstenone in particular, to a lesser extent Androstenol and to an even lesser exten Androstenone. Most of the information is through scientifically conducted experiements where differences in behavior are noted between situations with and without pheromones. The conclusions are usually interpretations of authors who are trying to make sense of results.

Androstenone is believed to be a dominant or power pheromone. Androstenol is more for attraction, playfulness or silliness, and Androsterone seems to enhance the effects of the other two.

Androstenol and Androsterone do not seem to be effective without the presence of antrostenone. People play with the ratios of the three - Many products are Androstenone only, some are a mix of Androstenol/Androstenone, and one (AE) is a mix of all three.

If you have two with different ratios - you can play with them until you\'ve hot on a combo.

-----
    Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks chemist,
    this is clear info peole can actually work with. I thought that androstenol was the female phero. Anyway I guess the question is:
    Which products have the the strongest concentration of androstenol and androstenone. Anybody...?
    I´m guessing that a good combination would be almost equal parts of androstenol and androstenone and a bit less of androsterone if you want to attract someone for romantic purposes. And it might be that too much of androsterone could be the cause for those aggressive reactions some people have reported of. ???
    CJ

-----
    CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

PS in which category do copulins belong exactly?

-----
    CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

Chemist, thanks for the very detailed info!

CJ, does PI have the strongest androstenone? Who knows about the other two pheros?

**DONOTDELETE**

PI and Andro are the most concentrated androstenone only products. I have no experience with Andro. Female formula have the same ingredients as the male ones with the addition of copulins - I don\'t know anything about those - they don\'t appear in my suppliers catalogs. A female formula has more Androstenol to androstenone than male products in products that contain both. But remember - more isn\'t necessarily better. PI is kind of like eating a Vivarin pill and APC is more like drinking a coke.

-----
    Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey CJ...
    Copulins are the phero\'s of the female through vaginal secretion...but it is a very strong snmelling substance...from what I have gathered it is difficult to put in products due to the smell.

**DONOTDELETE**

copulin is not mentioned on any of the products that I´ve got and I haven´t yet tried the copulin prods like PPA yet. I don´t think I would use them just on their own either I´d mix them with something else.

-----
    CJ

Thread Information