Close

Stranger

Default Just bought newbie set, hints needed please!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello Everybody,

I\'m a total newbie @ pheromones, and would like some

tips.
    I\'ve bought the newbie special, which contains:

24 ml The Edge (Men, scented)
    7.5 ml Super

Primal fragrance
    10 ml pocket atomizer
    1.5 ml Scent of Eros gel sample packet

Anybody got an idea if

there is a nice formula to mix TE and SP, or should I just use TE and SP seperately? I\'ve read quite some posts

about formula\'s, but failed to find one with these 2. From what I\'ve already read on the forum The Edge should

be suitable for my target, a 18 yr. old girl. I hope somebody can give me some hints. Thank you guys in advance.

Default Re: Just bought newbie set, hints needed please!

SPMO oil smells very strong and I wouldent personally reckomend mixing it with the edge. I\'d just

use a few drops with or without the edge to get the benefits of the androstenol.
    The Edge is a great product, but

be careful not to OD on it as one spray can pack a lot of pheromones.
    And if you do decide to mix the 2 products in

the atomizer, do\'nt expect to ever get rid of the smell.

Banned User

I would suggest starting with 3 dabs TE/m. I probably said this a thousand times but TE/m got me laid

the first time I used it (I started with 2 dabs on chest and went up to 4) I got laiddddddddddddddddddd! On my first

try lol. I dumped that Primal crud and used the dropper and bottle to make mixes later on.

Fill up the atomizer

with your favorite cologne and your ready to pimp. I don\'t know if Bruce still sends out SOE packs with the

newbie packs.... that could be usefull later on, if you ever OD on TE/m. TE/m makes guys very jealous and annoying,

It can lead to violence ect.. don\'t think i\'m trying to scare you off, but a retreat to a local bathroom

ect... (mostly at clubs, parties whatever) and a application of PI/m (4 drops lol, show them who\'s the man) or a

pack of SOE. Will cool things down in a instant.

OK... what was I saying... use 1 dab of TE/m in back of each ear

and 1 dab on your neck, covered with your favorite cologne...

If you did\'nt understand a word I just said,

it\'s because I haven\'t slept in 3 days [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]. Exams are coming

up......

Good luck

Stranger

It might be stupid, but I do not really understand how to \'dab\'. What do I dab on to?

Skin, clothes or dab my finger and apply it to me with the finger?

I mixed 3 drops of TE to some AXE Touch

today, and to make sure the -mones cover some area I added 4 drops of water as well. Shaked in the atomizer. I

sprayed half of the content of my atomizer on my cheek, troat and hair. My target came by, so I hugged (hugging

isn\'t a problem) her with my cheek next to her nose so she would definetely smell the -mones. Nothing realy

happened, until she hugged me before she left: She gave me a small kiss on my lips I\'ve been knowing her for 2

yrs. now, and she never gave me a kiss anywhere before, not even on my cheek!

I wonder if it\'s any use

putting the SoE gel sample packet in the atomizer, mixing it with TE, AXE, and some water? Anyone got some

measurements for example for if I want half of the atomizer filled (5ml) how many drops TE and how many AXE en water

should I put in? and how many sprays will be sufficient to have any effect? I\'m bad @ measuring, so now im just

testing with an atomizer filled 1 ml or near it, with the content described above. And should the water be replaced

by something?

I know I\'ve got a lot of questions but like I said, i\'m a total newbie @ this. Thank you

all!

Banned User

Dont do all that not properly measured, crazy people mixing. You might be asking why

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]? it is because one day you will accidentally make a crazy

concoction that makes girls come up to you and hump your leg like they were dogs

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]. But then the next day you try to replicate the mix but end up

with some worthless of a crazy mix which doesn\'t get you anyware, smells really bad, and just screws up your

day.

So don\'t do drugs kids.... oh wait I was talking about pheromones....

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. The key to pheromone success is precise mixing (for intermediates

and experts usually), a perfect balance of whatever pheromones your using to match your body type, a great, looong

(and I stress long) lasting coverscent and last but not least PATIENCE.

Remember to eat your veggies!!!....

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] oh wait.... oh yea, a dab is when you use a finger (usually your

pointer finger) and stick i..... I mean completely cover the opening of whatever you are trying to apply, flipping

off a cop.. I mean flipping it over and making shure that you apply enough pressure so that the liquids wont spill

all over the place, then flipping it over again to it\'s up right position, then apply whatever is on your finger

to whatever body part... you get the idea (it\'s like splashing on cologne just using your finger).

Don\'t

waste your SOE making some doodoo mix in your Atomizer [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. Remember

Oil and Alcohol products usually don\'t mix (they will stay separated, in laymans terms, it\'s like pouring some

cooking oil into a glass of water, they will stay separated NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, you can shake it a million

times.. NOTHING [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] lol).

Also read the Pheromone Reference

Material on the top of the page. Hope THIS helps... listen to me this time LOL. Don\'t pour any sh*t into the TE/m

bottle itself.. you\'ll just wind up turning it into a bottle of worthless crud, also you will not be able to

apply whatever dosages, mixes ect.. shown in other posts because you made your TE/m imperfect.

Apply the TE/m,

then spray whatever cologne you have on yourself, and get on with your willy nilly self

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. If this post is long it\'s because i\'m trying to type myself

into unconciousness.......lol white dots everywhere [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img].

Oh yea

good luck.. the SEARCH link is your most valuable tool............................... ZzZZzzZzZZZ......

How much AXE did you mix with the 3 drops of TE?

To fill up 5 mls of your atomiser, you could try 3

mls of TE and 2 mls of AXE, or if the fragrance of AXE isnt strong enough to cover the TE smell, try 3 of AXE and 2

of TE.

Phero Dude

I\'d suggest 4 dabs of TE by itself with a little Axe or cologne. Or mixing it with the cologne and

then dabbing. I prefer mixing 50/50. I\'d try 1 dab back of neck, 1 front/chest, 1 behind each ear. Excess in

hair. I like TE alot because it\'s hard to OD and I\'ve had awesome hits without mixing with other phero

products.

You may want to look at AE as a product down the line and check how the new product that\'s been

getting alot of hype is doing (coming out in a couple days) I would stick to not combining phero ingredient products

until you have used each individually for awhile. Good luck!

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    How much AXE did you mix with the 3

drops of TE?

To fill up 5 mls of your atomiser, you could try 3 mls of TE and 2 mls of AXE, or if the fragrance

of AXE isnt strong enough to cover the TE smell, try 3 of AXE and 2 of TE.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

If you haven\'t noticed, Axe fragrance comes in a highly pressurized can. Spraying that stuff

into the little atomizer bottle is just not smart, 2/3 of the cr*p evaporates before hitting the bottle. If you

somehow peirced a hole in the Axe bottle, I suggest you seek immediate medical attention. Yea, those shiny metal

shards that got embeded in your neck and face are just not good for your health

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].. Peircing any highly pressurized can or whatever is a death

wish.

Go hit one of them 50 cent lighters with a hammer and go see what happens.

Disclaimer:
    (If you acquired

any injuries by doing anything that was discussed above is TOTALY on you. Hitting a 50 cent lighter with a hammer

was just a joke [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img], and was not meant to be taken seriously).

Stranger

I mixed the TE and AXE (almost) 50/50, but there was a bit more AXE because 50/50 did not

cover TE\'s odor well enough.

Phantom, I know i\'m wasting a lot of AXE by spraying it into the atomizer,

but I needed something to mix my TE with when my packege arrived. (I wanted to try it immediately

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) The thought of piercing the bottle never crossed my mind, glad

I\'ve had science @ school after all... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

In the mean

time I\'ve bought some Davidoff Echo, which will be more suitable for mixing with TE

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Your explaination of the word dab was very useful to me, the

dictionary translated it as something completely different [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I

got ill today, so my pheromone experiment is on hold... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Ok, didn\'t realise you were just spraying it in something.

In the UK you can buy aftershave

versions of it. I bought one years ago, but realised pretty soon that Hugo Boss was better, so I sacrificed it to

the gods of EW (actually smells better [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ).

Stranger

About the spraying: I was really happy I received my package, and wanted to try TE ASAP. I

knew I wasterd alot of AXE but I didn\'t care about that @ the time.

I\'m sure Davidoff Echo will do alot

better, because besides me liking it, my target likes it pretty much as well.

I\'ve been to Bournemouth a

couple of times, and also remember ASDA\'s to have AXE (LYNX) Hairgel.. It smells better then most hairgels I

know, so it might be of use when I want to apply TE to my hair? (I\'ve still got one here)

I also really

wonder if the kiss I mentioned above really had to do with TE.. I believe in it, but I do not expect it 2 work the

first time immediately..

I\'m having a nasal cavity infection so I\'ll have to continue my \"TE

project\" In a few days when I\'m healthy again [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Pheros seemed to work better for me at first when using by itself. I\'d get DIHL, sex talk, kisses

and more than I do know. TE worked well for me too. I think working lesser for me due to phero buildup and mixing

too much.

I\'ve been to Bournemouth a couple

of times, and also remember ASDA\'s to have AXE (LYNX) Hairgel.. It smells better then most hairgels I know, so it

might be of use when I want to apply TE to my hair? (I\'ve still got one here)

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

No reason why not! My only warning is that alcohol based pheros might dry your hair (as in take

all of the oils out - well not all, but you get the point), but that might not be such a problem if you are

mixing with hair gel.

Apart from that, I would recommend just dabbing from your TE bottle.

Yes, mixing with

a cologne would be better [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Just mess around with some small

batches to find the right ratio, but the only real issue is covering the stink so it isn\'t complicated.

Get

well soon [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Stranger

I got quite better today, so my project continued...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I used 4 dabs of TE. I put one in my neck, one behind each ear and

one for both wrists.

I think 4 dabs is too much though, since my target was somehow bouncing back if I approached

her, while she normally never does this. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Anyone knows whether

this could be a case of ODing? After I used 2 drops of SPMO as well she seemed to calm down a bit, but still

wasn\'t comfortable.

Like I said when I had just 2 drops on me the first time I used TE I had a better result,

however that kiss could also have been made \"by mistake\" since she\'s got some strange moments from time to

time..

Anyway I would really like an advice regarding this one, thank you in advance guys!

Phero Dude

Obviously go to 2-3 and make sure you have a cover over it.

Banned User

dont just think its the ~mones

there are many things at work that effect our behaviour

make a

mental note...adjust, and keep observing

Banned User

there

are many things at work that effect our behaviour

make a mental note...adjust, and keep observing

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> PMS too [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] lol

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

there are many things at work that effect

our behaviour

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> PMS

too [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] lol

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

tru

Stranger

Ok, things are working out quite baaad today, beside her just bouncing off, she just told me

that I was very strange today and she didn\'t like it at all.
    </font><blockquote><font

there are many things at work that effect

our behaviour

As

I didn\'t act different in any way compared to a normal day, I see nothing else but -mones that caused this.
    You

see, she never responded to me like this in the past 2 yrs. so @ least it\'s quite obvious....

Phero Dude

I\'ve gotten the strange reaction sometimes. Usually cuz of too much none. Perhaps you have

pheromone buildup and needs to scrub and not apply for a couple days.

Banned User

she just told me that I was very

strange today and she didn\'t like it at all.

As I didn\'t act different in any way compared

to a normal day,

so youre werent thinking about the fact you had

~mones on then

Ok, things are working out quite baaad

today, beside her just bouncing off, she just told me that I was very strange today and she didn\'t like it at

all.
    there are

many things at work that effect our behaviour

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

As I didn\'t act different in any way compared to a normal day, I see

nothing else but -mones that caused this.
    You see, she never responded to me like this in the past 2 yrs. so @

least it\'s quite obvious...

I\'m with Bottle on this one,

despite what you may think, you may have acted differently with the TE. Don\'t be so quick to put everything down

to the pheros.

Stranger

I had quite a busy and high day so believe me I really forgot about it

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] after I cooked 1 gram of hashish in some milk I was quite

gone(didn\'t feel ill anymore for 5 hrs. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] . But since I\'m

stoned and high everyday (thank god the stuff is legal here) that couldn\'t be the problem, i\'m mostly having

fun with her while on weed.

Perhaps you

have pheromone buildup and needs to scrub and not apply for a couple days.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I think you\'re right. I wont see her this weekend so shouldn\'t be a problem

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] During the week I see her everyday so I\'ve got plenty of time

to experiment [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I\'m going to bed now, had a rough day,

i\'m tired, and still sick.

Banned User

Maybe you should start at a lower dosage (2 dabs?) and go up from there. Since she\'s know you for

such a long time, you might be putting her into \"phero-shock\". Also it\'s usually harder to change impressions

of what people have of you after they\'ve made their minds up (They might see you as the friendly guy, the funny

guy, the strong guy, the boring guy ect.....). That is sometimes hard to change.

Start from a low dosage and work

yourself up, as this will make the transition effect (from lets say friendly guy to sex machine

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]) more gradual [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img].

Stranger

I think you\'re right on this one Phantom.

She certainly sees me as a couple of

things, so offcourse that\'s quite hard to change. It\'s not easy to alter one\'s thoughts and/or mind, (I

guess we all know that) I see that when people try that with me

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

The \"Phero-Shock\" sounds logical so I guess you\'re

right there too.

I noticed, like you mentioned before, guys were more agressive towards me. There was even

some agressiveness between me and a good friend of mine, who is also a good friend of my target. (So offcourse she

didn\'t like the agression between us)

Anyway those things happen from time to time and the agression

between us was gone quite quickly, so everything should be fine again somewhere this week. (I had it before couple

of times, so I know it will be [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] She could never be mad @ me for

long [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

HMZ-

Granted I haven\'t followed this whole thread, but I assume that you\'ve been

\"friends\" w/ this girl for some time (i.e., a few years at least). I\'m not certain that in \"every\" case

this matters. I\'ve had an \"intimate\" relationship w/ a friend of several yrs. and it required no

\"step-up\" program. Once I discovered my best mix, she initiated the whole thing. It started w/ a bj and lead

to so much more (i.e., a 3some w/ a mutual friend)...so you never know.

I rarely go out looking for a hook-up

because I have a regular source of poon, despite several years of \"just being friends\". Once I discovered the

mix that works for me, it happened on it\'s own. Of course your case could be unique....ya never know.

You

mentioned guys being aggressive towards you, I assume you\'re using a none only or none heavy mix. That

wouldn\'t surprise me...even good friends. They could easily feel threatened by your new-found studdliness, no

matter how long they\'ve known you...or precisely because of how long they\'ve known you. But this may not

always refer to women, based on my experineces. But, I guess ya never know. She may very well be experiencing

\"phero shock\", as Phantom mentioned, but it\'s probably that she\'s trying to figure out why she\'s so

suddenly attracted to you. This could happen w/out mones.

Could it possibly be that you want to hook

up w/ this girl so much that it\'s effecting your behavior towards her? Could it be that despite her new-found

attraction, that if you act too needy ( you seem to want it so much), she still won\'t respond? Just something to

consider.

IMO, I don\'t buy into this theory that if you already know her the mones don\'t work. I\'ve

had too many experiences that refute this concept. This applies to women I\'ve know for a few months or a few

years.

Banned User

HMZ-

Granted I haven\'t followed

this whole thread, but I assume that you\'ve been \"friends\" w/ this girl for some time (i.e., a few years at

least). I\'m not certain that in \"every\" case this matters. I\'ve had an \"intimate\" relationship w/ a

friend of several yrs. and it required no \"step-up\" program. Once I discovered my best mix, she initiated

the whole thing. It started w/ a bj and lead to so much more (i.e., a 3some w/ a mutual friend)...so you never

know.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> What\'s this mix you talk of

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] lol

9% NPA secrets (m&amp;w), 12% none, 24% rone, 49% nol, 7% WAGG. Diluted by 1/2 w/ a personal

EO cologne blend which varies from time to time. The ratios are much more like Ae/w than AE/m + NPA secrets + a

touch of WAGG. For me, the nol/WAGG ratio is important. Hope that makes sense.

I\'ve spent several months

developing this mix through very meticulous testing.

Stranger

Well I can at least try the \"step-up\" program....

Like the subject of my this

thread already reads, I just bought the newbies set, so the only things I\'ve got to play with at this moment are

TE and SPMO (and a SoE gel sample packet).

Which brings me to the next point:
    </font><blockquote><font

You mentioned guys being aggressive towards you, I assume you\'re using a

none only or none heavy mix.

I was using TE only, 4 dabs, so

I guess you\'re right about that one.. But I assume there\'s nothing in the newbie set that can solve the

problem? (yeah less dabs offcourse, or can I do something with the SPMO?) Phantom mentioned the SoE gel packet, but

since that\'s only a 2 times applyable sample it will only help for a max of 2 days..

She may very well be experiencing \"phero shock\",

as Phantom mentioned, but it\'s probably that she\'s trying to figure out why she\'s so suddenly attracted to

you.

For as far as I (think?) I know her, she would be very

confused if she would suddenly start to like me.. I guess if that\'s the case she\'s wondering \"What the ****

is happening\" at this very moment [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Well I won\'t see her till

monday so we both have time to think...

Could it possibly be that you want to hook up w/ this girl so much that it\'s effecting your behavior towards her?

Could it be that despite her new-found attraction, that if you act too needy ( you seem to want it so much), she

still won\'t respond? Just something to consider.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Since it\'s

quite hard to judge your own behavior sometimes, I asked around a bit. Most of my friends say I did not really act

different then normal while with her. Since I don\'t want to **** up a good friendship I am quite careful. (but

offcourse the risk is always there when trying to hook up with a good friend...) But the problem could perhaps also

be that she knows I like her?

Stranger

So far for this topic I guess... anybody still out there?

Thread Information