Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: AE

Default AE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    As cuddlebear mentioned in another

thread, there is a lot of buzz about AE at the moment, with most of the noticeable focus on the success of high

dosages.

There are a few things that me and many others established early on with there usage.
    [*]AE

is hard to get actual OD reactions from, probably due to the balanced -none/-nol/-rone ratios [*]The AE dropper

does not give very big drops [*]The typical reactions from AE are well rounded, they can be friendly and

respectful, but also sexual [*]A wide range of people get reactions from AE (for example, ages) [*]You can

get reactions from low doses of 1-3 dabs [*]Over the years, a few people have had good results with unusually

high doses [*]AE is a particularly good example of the law of diminishing returns, where applying more than a

certain amount gives the wearer less and less return in terms of reactions

There are also some

general issues of pheromone use, such as effects on the wearer, correct use (i.e interacting with other people),

being able to read other people and thus the ability to pick out a hit from every day friendliness, the benefit of

spreading out your phero application, etc.

After reviewing all of those factors, I am hesitant to jump to

any conclusions about the reasons for recent successes with high doses. If you combine some of the above some

interesting points arise.

But this thread is to discuss this \"issue\".

Have people who use high

doses had results from low doses aswell?

Do you get similar results if you just dilute your AE slightly and

then apply lots of the diluted version?

Man of La Pancha

Default Re: AE

I don\'t know about the

\"high dosage\" phenomenon that\'s been going on, but I tried it (~4-5 drops of AE with ~4\" SOE) and I find it

very hard to socialize today. I think I\'m going to hide myself away for the day...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I don\'t know about the \"high dosage\" phenomenon that\'s been going

on, but I tried it (~4-5 drops of AE with ~4\" SOE) and I find it very hard to socialize today. I think I\'m

going to hide myself away for the day... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I use WAGG during the day at work...just a tiny bit...seems really

great... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I\'ll report my big dose on AE in this thread when

I\'ve tried it on a weekend out n about

Phero Dude

Too much nol when combining AE

&amp; SOE IMO. I\'m the same way when mixed.

</font><blockquote><font

I\'ll report my big dose on AE in this thread when I\'ve tried it on a

weekend out n about

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Did I read that you were going to use a

couple of droppers full? Very brave! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Are you clubbing/pubbing?

</font><blockquote><font

Do you get the similar results if you just dilute your AE slightly and then

apply lots of the diluted version?

I get more consistent results

that way.

Holmes

Phero Enthusiast

he\'s going to do three

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] and bottle, they\'ve got to be full dropperfulls, no air gaps

getting in here [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

OK, check this out, this guy only got hits

with 3-4 dropperfulls, and he says he got \"good solid hits\".
    Here it is:

research scientist guy using 3-4 dropperfulls

Give us a

detailed hit report Bottle [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img], and don;t get so pissed you can\'t

remember [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Journeyman

</font><blockquote><font

As cuddlebear mentioned in another thread, there is a lot of buzz about AE at

the moment, with most of the noticeable focus on the success of high dosages.

There are a few things that me and

many others established early on with there usage.
    [*]AE is hard to get actual OD reactions from, probably due

to the balanced -none/-nol/-rone ratios [*]The AE dropper does not give very big drops [*]The typical

reactions from AE are well rounded, they can be friendly and respectful, but also sexual [*]A wide range of

people get reactions from AE (for example, ages) [*]You can get reactions from low doses of 1-3 dabs [*]Over

the years, a few people have had good results with unusually high doses [*]AE is a particularly good example of

the law of diminishing returns, where applying more than a certain amount gives the wearer less and less return in

terms of reactions

There are also some general issues of pheromone use, such as effects on the wearer,

correct use (i.e interacting with other people), being able to read other people and thus the ability to pick out a

hit from every day friendliness, the benefit of spreading out your phero application, etc.

After reviewing all

of those factors, I am hesitant to jump to any conclusions about the reasons for recent successes with high doses.

If you combine some of the above some interesting points arise.

But this thread is to discuss this

\"issue\".

Have people who use high doses had results from low doses aswell?

Do you get similar results if

you just dilute your AE slightly and then apply lots of the diluted version?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I\'ve tried all the \"standard\" dosages, from 1 drop to 12 drops. Quite simply, I\'ve

noticed no reactions. Neither positive nor negative. However, 3-4 dropperfuls gave me some good results,

particularly with my gf. Then again, TE/m gives me better results with 3-4 sprays.

Would you mind giving us a bit

of information about yourself? Build, personality, clothing/skin application, where/when you bought your AE?

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I\'ll

report my big dose on AE in this thread when I\'ve tried it on a weekend out n about

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Did I read that you were going to use a couple of droppers full? Very brave!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Are you clubbing/pubbing?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

prob be a bit of both

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

I\'ve tried all the \"standard\" dosages, from 1 drop to 12 drops.

Quite simply, I\'ve noticed no reactions. Neither positive nor negative. However, 3-4 dropperfuls gave me some

good results, particularly with my gf. Then again, TE/m gives me better results with 3-4 sprays.

<hr

&lt;------ cringes at the imagination of smelling someone wearing so much

TE/m [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Journeyman

</font><blockquote><font

I\'ve

tried all the \"standard\" dosages, from 1 drop to 12 drops. Quite simply, I\'ve noticed no reactions. Neither

positive nor negative. However, 3-4 dropperfuls gave me some good results, particularly with my gf. Then again,

TE/m gives me better results with 3-4 sprays.

&lt;------

cringes at the imagination of smelling someone wearing so much TE/m

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

aqua di covers

it pretty well.

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

</font><blockquote><font

Then again, TE/m gives me better results with 3-4 sprays.

&lt;------ cringes at the imagination of smelling someone wearing

so much TE/m [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I\'m starting to wonder about my sanity. I though NPA was too strong, but kind of liked the

sharp smell I\'d occasionally get when I tried TE this weekend. Maximum dosage so far has been only a spray and a

half though.

I did wonder if it was offensive to others though. And that smell lingers. I swear after a bath and

scrubbing myself first with Lifeboy and then a scented body wash and using a brush both times, I could still catch a

hint of it this morning. The body wash was Realm though, so maybe it\'s pheromones reacted in some way with the

the ones left from TE.

Stranger

What I\'ve noticed, is that

too little, think 1 drop - no reactions, but any more, say 3 drops, I get reactions, up til about 3 hours, usually

good reactions, but I get a depressed and can\'t be arsed feeling. I\'ve experienced this from TE as well, poss

the none? But the positive reactions are useless, if i can\'t be chatty and outgoing and noticebly less

articulate. (The more I drink, the worse it gets) The use of SOE seems to counteract this none feeling (the more i

drink, the more stoopid and chatty i get - opposite of the none effect), again up until a point where i feel

suddenly the mones have \'switched off\'

does anyone else get this feeling from AE? or any other none based

product, the tired and depressed feeling. I find a balance difficult to acquire with AE

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

aqua di covers it pretty well.

Yes, Aqua di

gio covers it real well...If you read my recent posts, you\'ll notice that that is the cologne that i wear all the

time (that and Kenneth Cole) I\'ve been wearing Aqua di gio since 1999... Also, I\'ve read that when you wear a

powerful phero product (especially one contain -none) its been said to take atleast a three day break at sometime (

i don\'t know why--i guess to prevent the \"dimishing effect\") I havent tried it, but i guess i have to because

im about to run out of A/Em or resort to my new bottle of A/Ew.

Journeyman

any past success stories to share

with AE/w?

Very curious.

</font><blockquote><font

any past success stories to share with AE/w?

Very curious.

<hr

Yeah, fortunately i do. I\'ve used it a few times. And that was at work.

I\'ve used it at work to get this younger waitress sexual attention again (18yr) and surprisingly it did!!! Even

more than what i thought. I had a sexual thing with this chick since last summer, but ever since february, things

kind of slacked off, because she had interest in somebody else. But you know what\'s so funny? The first day i

wore it, i had to train her to be a waitress (because the manager didnt want her as a hostess anymore) and she was

really enamored! I remember one of the first things she said to me in the beginning of the shift was, \"i missed

you...\" and i started to blush and i told her to lets keep this on a professional tip. (not really wanting to

though)The rest of the night she was all over me wanting to touch me all over feeling on my crouch and putting her

hand in my pocket when no one was looking.

But you know the funny thing though? The next day i worked with her, i

wore A/Em but things were very more intense. It\'s was unbelievable. it was like she wasn\'t interested in the

other dude anymore. In fact, i could see he was getting jealous because he was always trying to get us to do

something when he saw us talking. Last Saturday when i worked with her, i had A/Em on again and it was the same

thing. She even called me up later that night wanting to mess around and she was a little upset that i didnt get the

hint at first when she first called. But i had another call that night. I mean she became really obsessed. She sent

me text messages after i got off of work earlier than her and they were real freaky. One was, \"..i didn\'t get

to touch it before you left.\" Today she sent texts wanting me to come over, but i had to work a whole straight

shift in the afternoon. But i know imma get at that soon again....

I put A/Ew on my sis. She didnt like the smell

at first. I told her what it was about. She hasnt experimented with it though.

The first day i used A/Ew, i put

the same amount of applications like i use with the A/Em. The smell was real strong and feminine and it ended up

giving me a headache. It makes me uneasy after three drops. That\'s what i have to say bad about it. But i need

more opportunities to experiment with it though....I\'ll get back with you

</font><blockquote><font

any past

success stories to share with AE/w?

Very curious.

Yeah,

fortunately i do. I\'ve used it a few times. And that was at work. I\'ve used it at work to get this younger

waitress sexual attention again (18yr) and surprisingly it did!!! Even more than what i thought. I had a sexual

thing with this chick since last summer, but ever since february, things kind of slacked off, because she had

interest in somebody else. But you know what\'s so funny? The first day i wore it, i had to train her to be a

waitress (because the manager didnt want her as a hostess anymore) and she was really enamored! I remember one of

the first things she said to me in the beginning of the shift was, \"i missed you...\" and i started to blush and

i told her to lets keep this on a professional tip. (not really wanting to though)The rest of the night she was all

over me wanting to touch me all over feeling on my crouch and putting her hand in my pocket when no one was

looking.

But you know the funny thing though? The next day i worked with her, i wore A/Em but things were very

more intense. It\'s was unbelievable. it was like she wasn\'t interested in the other dude anymore. In fact, i

could see he was getting jealous because he was always trying to get us to do something when he saw us talking. Last

Saturday when i worked with her, i had A/Em on again and it was the same thing. She even called me up later that

night wanting to mess around and she was a little upset that i didnt get the hint at first when she first called.

But i had another call that night. I mean she became really obsessed. She sent me text messages after i got off of

work earlier than her and they were real freaky. One was, \"..i didn\'t get to touch it before you left.\" Today

she sent texts wanting me to come over, but i had to work a whole straight shift in the afternoon. But i know imma

get at that soon again....

I put A/Ew on my sis. She didnt like the smell at first. I told her what it was about.

She hasnt experimented with it though.

The first day i used A/Ew, i put the same amount of applications like i

use with the A/Em. The smell was real strong and feminine and it ended up giving me a headache. It makes me uneasy

after three drops. That\'s what i have to say bad about it. But i need more opportunities to experiment with it

though....I\'ll get back with you

First of all, great

post!

Now, I remember you were the one who was getting great hit results with 6-7 drops of AE/m, correct? Would

it be accurate to say that you are getting even better results with AE/w, with less drops too? I am really

interested in the results that you are getting, maybe I will give AE/w a try, would you recommend it to others?

Also, have you been around this girl with the AE/m yet, and if so how does it compair to the AE/w.

Sorry for all

the Q\'s, but you piped my interest [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

If I use AE alone, I usually

put on about 6 drops. Within the first hour of application, I get the best hits. Girls that would sit around me

would just strike up a conversation with me about the most random things. The only problem is, after that first

hour or so, the hits/effectiveness of it seemed to decrease for me. I\'ve tried using only 2 or 3 drops, but I

haven\'t seen any results with that. The hits I get with AE/m alone seem to fall in line with what everyone else

here says: it\'s well-rounded, but seems to favor the friendly side more.

Banned User

from the wmd1 thread:

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey, while ae is a

great product, once you go over say 7 drops, i stopped getting attention except for people looking at me strangly,

and the woman attention wasnt too friendly, almost a scared, curious reaction,sometimes invisible, i had been

applying drps at work all day, and i finally hit the threshold of diminishing returns i must say..but the men, i was

greeted by men all day in a friendly way, smiled at, talked too..i think the overdose of ae is great if youre gay..i

get much better results with like 4 to 5 drops..after that...the socialization goes way down...( except from

guys..strange )..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My experience is identical

to this with high doses. It can be good in a way if you\'re negotiating a contract or working out a price for

something with men involved. Puts guys in a very generous mood. Use it when you\'re buying a new car for example.

I was going to post pretty much what wmd1 wrote on this thread so I thought I\'d just copy it over. I\'m

kinda lazy tonight. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

First of all, great

post!

Now, I remember you were the one who was getting great hit results with 6-7 drops of AE/m, correct? Would

it be accurate to say that you are getting even better results with AE/w, with less drops too? I am really

interested in the results that you are getting, maybe I will give AE/w a try, would you recommend it to others?

Also, have you been around this girl with the AE/m yet, and if so how does it compair to the AE/w.

Sorry for all

the Q\'s, but you piped my interest [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr

Defcon, i really haven\'t used the A/Ew that much to judge the results

of the dosages, but i will tell you when i applied 5 drops on that day for the waitress i trained, she went crazy.

And i like the fact of it because i know she was inhaling it because it was practically choking me. I recomend it to

those who don\'t mind a feminine type of smell. I\'m experimenting with it right now. I have on three drops on

my shirt and am about to go meet a chic. (19yr old) It\'s not that strong on me to give me headaches again, plus i

have the Aqua di gio cover scent...Oh by the way, i was around that girl with the A/Em remember? I said the next day

I wore it and it was strange because she was even more intense.Trivial information: she called me earlier tonight

explaining how i have been having her real horny lately and she really needs sex! My impression is still on her i

guess. She told me she was talking to her friend about me the night (saturday) she tried called me to attempt to set

up a booty call. Anyway, I like the A/Ew smell, but it can be too strong and aggravating if i apply it like i do

with A/Em which is a little more subtle. To be honest with you, I think i can go somewhere with it, i just need more

time to work with it.

</font><blockquote><font

If I use AE alone, I usually put on about 6 drops. Within the first hour of

application, I get the best hits. The only problem is, after that first hour or so, the hits/effectiveness of it

seemed to decrease for me.

Hey hotrocks, try applying A/Em

to your clothing trust me. But try not to make the wet spots too visible.

anyone have info for ae/w being

used by women? cause i wouldnt mind knowing more for myself [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

anyone have info for ae/w being used by women? cause i wouldnt mind knowing

more for myself [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

and you feel that asking the men this question on the men\'s forum makes the most sense?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

</font><blockquote><font

anyone have

info for ae/w being used by women? cause i wouldnt mind knowing more for myself

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and you feel

that asking the men this question on the men\'s forum makes the most sense?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I don\'t

think of this as the \"Men\'s Forum\" as much as everyone\'s forum...they just made a female one because

female participation was...how do you say...lacking early in the forum\'s life and it\'s also hard to find

female-specific posts in the vast ocean of men-trying-to-get-major-hits-with-women posts. Is this not true, oh

mighty moderators and Franki: UNMODERATED???

apple ONLY asks her questions on

this forum and has been directed to ask them over at the women\'s forum numerous times. It just makes me think she

doesn\'t really care about the answer but just wants to ask.

And yet, that\'s where most

of the women\'s experiences with AEw are posted. Because it\'s in the women\'s forum.

I agree that the

main forum is everyone\'s, but the majority of discussion here is by the guys. The women generally discuss how

different products work for them in the women\'s forum. Therefore I think apple\'s question would be better

served in the women\'s forum, where we can bump up a few threads and tell her what she needs to know.

Just my

opinion. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

Of course, and you\'re both

right, but I feel it is wrong to exclude female participation in the main pheromone forum because it is, in

fact, the pheromone forum and not the men\'s forum...when they rename it the men\'s forum, all you cootie-ridden

girlies can leave the He-man Woman-haters Club... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Pancho...here is what we are

saying.
    I will speak s-l-o-w-l-y

If you want to know how a women\'s product works for women, you first look on

the women\'s forum for your answer. If you do not see it, you ask your question on the women\'s forum.

U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D?

I can draw pictures if that would help. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

Of course, and you\'re both right, but I feel it is wrong to exclude female

participation in the main pheromone forum because it is, in fact, the pheromone forum and not the men\'s

forum...when they rename it the men\'s forum, all you cootie-ridden girlies can leave the He-man Woman-haters

Club... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I

don\'t feel we\'re excluded. We have felt that way from time to time, but if we felt that way now, we

wouldn\'t be here.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information