Close

Default Here is something.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okey i recently

started a new job at an IT-company. Mostly assembling and repairing computers, i ussually go to peoples houses to

either repair computers or to take it back so the workshop repair computers.

Lately i been hearing lot\'s of

AE/m, but i haven\'t been able to test it anymore, so yesterday, i tried AE/m for the first time in months, i put

on 6 drups of AE/m placed all over me, like 2 drups behind ears, 2 drups on my chest and 2 drups on my neck, since

this was only a test i did not use any other mones. But from the momenti placed this on, i somehow new that my day

was gonna be diffrent then any other day, and so it was.

People where really friendly and really chatty too,

especially the girls. Anyway they where telling me how great i smelled. and where getting closer and closer to talk

to me, some even envaded my space.

So my new boss came to me saying he had other jobs for me like going to

customers at home, most female i worked with where angry with my boss , because they don\'t want me to leave

today, so i went to my first customer, they greeted me very friendly and even offered me coffee, i greatly

accepeted, and repaired the computer. And of i went to my second customer, this was when it started to get

interesting.

When i got their i was expecting someone old or very ugly, when she opent the door, i see a very

pretty lady about 24 years old, with a hell of body, she said something was wrong with computer, so started checking

the computer out, their was indeed something wrong, but i did manage to repair it, but when i was repairing it, she

came closer and closer, starting to sneffing my neck, i was getting a bit nervous and could hardly concentrate on

repairing the computer she kept telling me smelled really great and wanted to now the name of my cologne, but since

i was wearing only AE/m i could not tell her that, i just said it was a new colgne from aqua de gio. When i finished

repairing her computer and onmy way out, she started asking me all sorts of question , and was like she wanted to

now everything of me, like if i was single or what my plannes where for the weekend, i said i had no planne\'s and

she immidiatly gave me her number, i did not even have to ask her for it. so i took her number and off i wen\'t,

the enitire day went off i just kept thinking of her, i must say i never met anyone who kept me up all night like i

just could not sleep, and this morning went to work again with the same application AE/m 6 drups, and my boss came

to me and said i have to return to this address there something wrong with the computer again, and this time she

asked for me specificely, when i went their i was like hey that\'s the same address from the girl i was at. when i

got their i could not believe my eye\'s she grabbed me their and took me inside immidiatly, she wasen\'t wairing

any clothes.
    She said she could not sleep , and thinking of me all night, just like i was thingking of her too.

Coincedence ??
    Anyway today was terrefic , i\'l be meeting her again this weekend.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sorry for the long post but this was a great hit for me in a

long time

DZorro,

Default Re: Here is something.

Great hit

report.

Let me see if I got this straight. You fix her computer. She pays your boss. She then likes what she

smelled so much she pays your boss so that you can come over again the next day so she can have sex with you.

DZorro, hot women are paying money to have sex with you. I\'d say that\'s worth the price of a candy bar every

day (apologies to Oscar). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Lately i been hearing lot\'s of AE/m, but i

haven\'t been able to test it anymore, so yesterday, i tried AE/m for the first time in months, i put on 6 drups

of AE/m placed all over me, like 2 drups behind ears, 2 drups on my chest and 2 drups on my neck, since this was

only a test i did not use any other mones. But from the momenti placed this on, i somehow new that my day was gonna

be diffrent then any other day, and so it was.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Hey

Dzorro, honest to God bro. When i put the A/Em on like that, i just know its going to blow me away with its results.

That stuff is a big plus when you put it on. It\'s like my life now, something really interesting and exciting to

say is happening in my life everyother day. Especially at work or at school. I love the stuff really. But my bottle

is depleting real fast. I have hit stories that I could tell you about yesterday, and the day before, and the day

before, but my posts seem to go on forever. It would get to the point where you dudes will start thinking that this

stuff is really not happening... s*** is crazy over here with A/Em for real. I have some on right now just to smell

it. You never got any \"OD\" effects from using that much right? Cause i haven\'t and i\'ve used as much as 7

drops. Keep it up. The fun won\'t stop...it\'s just beginning. Believe it!!!

Phero Pro

Great post,

DZorro! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Good

luck with the \"pretty lady\".

Phero Pro

I will try

using 5 or 6 drops of AE soon. My best results with AE came by using 4 drops...

Great hit report.

Let me see if I got this

straight. You fix her computer. She pays your boss. She then likes what she smelled so much she pays your boss so

that you can come over again the next day so she can have sex with you. DZorro, hot women are paying money to have

sex with you. I\'d say that\'s worth the price of a candy bar every day (apologies to Oscar).

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

\"I\'d say

that\'s worth the price of a candy bar..\" INDEED!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hell, if

I was Willie Wonka I\'d trade the whole damn chocolate factory to have DZorro\'s day!

The man has found the

\"Golden Ticket\"!!

Where do I go to learn how to fix computers??

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Great hit report.

Let me see if I got this straight. You fix her computer.

She pays your boss. She then likes what she smelled so much she pays your boss so that you can come over again the

next day so she can have sex with you. DZorro, hot women are paying money to have sex with you. I\'d say that\'s

worth the price of a candy bar every day (apologies to Oscar). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

\"I\'d say that\'s worth the price of a candy bar..\"

INDEED!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hell, if I was Willie Wonka I\'d trade the whole

damn chocolate factory to have DZorro\'s day!

The man has found the \"Golden Ticket\"!!

Where do I go to

learn how to fix computers?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Oscar

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Sorry Oscar

but i won\'t be traiding my occupation any time soon [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] too much

of a good time, good thing my boss don\'t know what happend or else i would be out of a job

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

DZorro,

Phero Dude

DZorro I thought

the women were more open and aggressive in the Netherlands. Luckily for you moreso than the States I\'m sure!

</font><blockquote><font

Great hit

report.

Let me see if I got this straight. You fix her computer. She pays your boss. She then likes what she

smelled so much she pays your boss so that you can come over again the next day so she can have sex with you.

DZorro, hot women are paying money to have sex with you. I\'d say that\'s worth the price of a candy bar every

day (apologies to Oscar). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

\"I\'d say that\'s worth the price of a candy bar..\" INDEED!!

Hell, if I was Willie Wonka I\'d trade the whole damn

chocolate factory to have DZorro\'s day!

Where do I go to

Oscar

Sorry Oscar

but i won\'t be traiding my occupation any time soon [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] too much

of a good time, good thing my boss don\'t know what happend or else i would be out of a job

DZorro,

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Your boss is a prude then. I\'d love to hear a story like that from one of my techs. More

often we hear about the bad things they run into, a good story would be refreshing.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
    Great hit report.

Let me see if I got this

straight. You fix her computer. She pays your boss. She then likes what she smelled so much she pays your boss so

that you can come over again the next day so she can have sex with you. DZorro, hot women are paying money to have

sex with you. I\'d say that\'s worth the price of a candy bar every day (apologies to Oscar).

\"I\'d say

that\'s worth the price of a candy bar..\" INDEED!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hell, if

I was Willie Wonka I\'d trade the whole damn chocolate factory to have DZorro\'s day!

The man has found the

\"Golden Ticket\"!!

Where do I go to learn how to fix computers??

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Sorry Oscar but i won\'t be traiding my occupation any time soon

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] too much of a good time, good thing my boss don\'t know what

happend or else i would be out of a job [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

DZorro,

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Your boss is a prude then. I\'d love to hear a story like that from one

of my techs. More often we hear about the bad things they run into, a good story would be refreshing.

<hr

We know you are not a prude, Bel!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

/>
    </font><blockquote><font

Great hit report.

Let me see if I got this straight. You fix her computer.

She pays your boss. She then likes what she smelled so much she pays your boss so that you can come over again the

next day so she can have sex with you. DZorro, hot women are paying money to have sex with you. I\'d say that\'s

worth the price of a candy bar every day (apologies to Oscar). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

\"I\'d say that\'s worth the price of a candy bar..\"

INDEED!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hell, if I was Willie Wonka I\'d trade the whole

damn chocolate factory to have DZorro\'s day!

Where do I go to

Oscar

Sorry Oscar

DZorro,

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Your boss is a prude then. I\'d love to hear a story like that from one of my techs. More

often we hear about the bad things they run into, a good story would be refreshing.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

We know you are not a prude, Bel! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Well, sure I am.

But if the customer was satisfied with his work... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

I had a great

boss where I was too. More of a friend, stories like that would definately make their way to him eventually (never

had a story THAT good to tell though!) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I will try using 5 or 6 drops of AE soon. My best

results with AE came by using 4 drops...

With all this hype

about high dosages of AE, I think I am going to try out 5-6 drops too. I will probably end up trying it on monday,

i\'ll tell you how it goes.

Phero Dude

Since Alter Ego is

well balanced with none,rone, &amp; nol it seems that it would be safe to go with 4-6 drops. I haven\'t tried it

solo but will tonight. My AE seems goes to go too damn quickly when I start getting hooked on using it. Hopefully

the new product is even better than AE. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Bruce has got to be

lovin these 4-6 drop AE threads. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

It\'s seems that

these 4-6 drops are working well some some of you guys.
    I got a blind date tomorrow all I know is that she is a

redhead southern belle from TX.
    I gotta stick with my Amouage/Deer Musk mix (2 for 2 on dates so far)

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] but I may consider

a little AE/m for good measure.

Great story, I work in IT also and I use to do the on site repair thing 10 yrs

ago. I never got any pum pum on the job but then again I never discovered mones until last year.

DCW

It\'s seems that these 4-6 drops are working well

some some of you guys.
    I got a blind date tomorrow all I know is that she is a redhead southern belle from TX.
    I

gotta stick with my Amouage/Deer Musk mix (2 for 2 on dates so far)

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] but I may consider

ago. I never got any pum pum on the job but then again I never discovered mones until last year.

DCW

I get hits now and then but most of my own work is in offices.

That might not be such a good idea.

It\'s seems that these 4-6 drops are working well

some some of you guys.
    I got a blind date tomorrow all I know is that she is a redhead southern belle from TX.
    I

gotta stick with my Amouage/Deer Musk mix (2 for 2 on dates so far)

DCW

I had a blind date last Saturday so i decided to go with my usual

blind date mix 4 sprays of Amouage Gold I drop of PI and 3 drops of Deer Musk.
    This mix got me some action in the

past so why change right?
    Well to make a long story short my date arrived grinning from ear to ear as the

conversation progress she started to flirt by saying that I had beautiful eyes and so on.
    She then made to comment

that as a readhead guys are always jokingly asking her if the drapes match the carpet ( if u know what I mean). I

took this a sure sign that she was there for the taking.
    At the end of the date she gave me a hug that almost broke

my ribs, the only downside is that although she is attractive she\'s a little on the heavy side.

In any event

it seems that this mix has some magic to it. The real test would be at a club or some other place where I\'m not

expecting anyone.

DCW

Banned User

Default Re: Here is something. *DELETED*

deleted by oscar

Hahaha, you must

be pretty bored phantom... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

/>
    </font><blockquote><font

/>
    <font color=\"red\"> SACRIFICE ALL WOMEN

AND CHILDREN IN PHANTOMS PYRAMID!!! ELENA PICS NOW!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img][img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]</font>

<hr

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

<hr

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Belgareth... I started

halucinating because of all them quote with in a quote, within a quote..... ect. Like my creation???

<hr

Maybe it works kind of of like TM\'s hypno wheel. Let\'s add some more

and test it.

Banned User

Default Re: Here is something. *DELETED*

deleted by oscar

Ok, now.

Everybody print this out, take it to your favorite bar and hold it up in front of any and all ladie there to see if

they fall into a trance. Let us know if it works as well as TM\'s hypno-wheel.

Phero Pharaoh

Ok, now. Everybody print this out, take it to your

favorite bar and...

Print it out!?!

DOH!!
    Going to

have to buy more sticky tape first. And create space in the ballroom on the floor.

Banned User

Oscar didn\'t

like my hypnosis post........ Post deleted [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] lol

Thread Information