Close

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Default Meditation + Pheromones and Other Observations

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'ve been meditating pretty regularly since the fall of 1998. I mainly use mantra

techniques I have learned through an Indian Guru I first discovered through a Wayne Dyer book. Sometimes I augment

the meditations by listening to \"Ultra Meditation\" CDs, which help attrain the mind to an altered state. On

weekdays, I arrive at work about a half hour early and meditate there before the work day starts.

This morning I

was doing my mantras silently while listening to \"Ultra Meditation VI.\" Before leaving the house, I had applied

two dabs of WAGG to the back of my neck, one dab along the collarbone, and one dab shared on both wrists, four dabs

total. At the last minute, I also used one spray of Realm, which I applied as usual, spraying it in the air and

walking through it. (I read once that this was the proper way to apply cologne.)

I had one of the best

meditations I\'ve had in some time. And the feeling of well being lasted throughout the day. I have been working

on a piece of equipment that usually stresses me out, but I have been taking things in stride, though it has taken

much longer than I\'d like to repair it.

Yesterday, I applied SOE (which I had just received the evening

before), but think I might have used too much. I did one short swipe behind each ear and without thinking about what

I was doing, did two swipes accross each wrist, twice as much as I wanted on the arms. I went and washed my wrist.

Then thinking I couldn\'t smell anything at all after that, I did another swipe on both wrists.

Nothing to

report at work, it\'s lacking in female types there so I\'m mainly experimenting with the \"feel good\" aspect

there. I did notice that a couple of times my boss got close to me, he did a funny sniff, which made me

self-conscious about the SOE.

Friday, I had used WAGG late in the morning. I think it was one dab behind eeach

ear, smearing it down the neck, and one dab on each wrist. I wanted to try it with SOEg or the NPA I have, but since

I had to eat out with the family, I decided against it. My brother has major attitude problems and seems to

sometimes have hostility towards my dad and myself. I especially wanted to stay away from the NPA that day.

About

an hour before we were to go to the restaurant, I was called out to work on the above mentioned malfunctioning piece

of equipment. I called the parents from work and said I\'d meet them at the restaurant. Actually, I kind of lucked

out, I arrived soon after the family was seated and didn\'t have to sit in the crowded lobby with them for a half

hour before the table was ready.

My brother was agitated because of the wait and had had two beers in the bar. It

wasn\'t five minutes after I arrived that my brother got up, left the restaurant, and walked home. Bizarre for

even him. I couldn\'t help thinking with the timing that maybe the mones had something to do with it.

Got a

bottle of TE last night too. Waiting for the weekend to try it. Sorry about not having any hits to report on any of

these products, but this town doesn\'t have much to do for social entertainment. Was going to put on TE and go to

the mall or something, just to see if I get any reaction.

Right now, I think I like WAGG the best, due to the way

I feel when wearing it. Haven\'t used NPA for about a year and haven\'t tried enough of the SOE yet to rate an

opinion. I did notice the first time I tried a gel pack (1/2 a pack) I was standing in line at a convienece store,

and the person behind me wasn\'t giving me any space. I ws hoping it was the woman I saw come in, but it was a

young teenage boy. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Pretty irritating to have him continually bump

against me. But he\'s not the first to stand too close while I\'m in a line, so I don\'t know whether to

attribute it to SOE or not.

Default Re: Meditation + Pheromones and Other Observations

Hey, someone mentions Wayne Dyer! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Holmes

Thread Information