Close

Default A/Em is outstanding!!! Results from 5 drops....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok guys, I have to post tonight. I can not deny the effects of this product called \"alter ego\".

It really does wonders for me.(better than the product i used to wear--Attractant 1000+)

I went to my

college class tonight. I was dressed down with a pink ralph lauren chaps(casual, button down) shirt, eXpress jean

shorts, and my pair of low top phat farm sneakers. I also applied a spray of my Armani cologne. I got in the car and

before i drove off, I applied 5 squeezed drops of A/E to the collar of my white undershirt. I was set!!! I just knew

the night would turn out awesome. And so it did...

We just started this class last week, so people don\'t

know each other too much as of now. I got to admit, when i walked into class, i didnt notice really any

stares(because i look for that) but after about an hour into class the instructor was asking answers to questions in

our discussion and i was participating getting the questions right. Thats when I started to get the looks and the

big smiles from the females close by me in the room and i was sitting in the back. One white female named Jolaena

tried to initiate a whispering conversation with me. When it was getting time for our break, a chick named Mystina

came over to my desk, never spoke to her before,and told me that when when come back from the break, that i was

going to sit next her! I had to laugh. Was it because of my brains or because of her sexual attraction to me?

Finally, it was time for our ten minute break and everyone goes outside. This real pretty curly haired mixed chick

Mystina (27yrs. old) asked me if i wanted to go with them to get something to eat and i was like ok. So now it\'s

four of us (including me). There\'s a mexican chick named Marian (22yrs old), the white chick Jolaena (32yrs old)

and Mystina. We\'re going to sonic. The whole time i was basically quiet just listening to the girls \"guy

talk\" and then on the subject about a smart ass \"unattractive\" dude in our class. We get back to class 10

minutes late laughing while coming into the classroom. Luckily the instructor is real cool.

Another break

comes and we were supposed to meet inside the resource center when we got back. Me and Jolaena went to class

together because she\'s into me now and we find two computers next to each other. When Mystina finally came in she

was a little upset and said,\"what\'s up with this? i thought you were supposed to sit next to me?\" I didnt

know what to say because i didnt want to get up from Jolaena (even though Mystina\'s hotter) and there was not an

extra empty seat next to me... The whole time Jo kept hitting on me..Finally there was an empty seat because the guy

left to me got up and Mystina saw opportunity. She came and how we ended up holding hands in the room i dont know

guys!!! All i know was that she eventually got her stuff and moved next to me. Now i could sense competition between

Jo and Mystina. Jo felt a little left out and made a comment that she felt apart from us. Me and Mystina were closer

to each other than i was from Jo because there was like a barrier kind of between us. There was personal space

between me and Jo but there was intimate space between me and Mystina. Mystina told her to move next to the empty

computer next to her but Jo declined. I asked her why not, she told me that she didn\'t want to leave because then

she wouldn\'t be next to a \"hottie\"!!! How good is this guys??!!! Throughout the whole remainder of the class,

they were competing for my help and attention. But Jo was a little bolder whereas Mystina just kept asking me about

my life(where i work, what i do during the day, etc.)

When class work over with, the four of us were walking

out together again. Mystina asked me where i parked at and all of us walk out together. she was like,\"do you study

eric?\" and i told her sometimes. Then she told me that the next time that i decide to study to call her and we

could have a get together. I don\'t know exactly what she meant by that, i just know she\'s hot!! I was like ok.

Then Jo jumped in the conversation and she\'s like, \"we all could get together!\" And Marian asked,\"what are

y\'all going to do? get together at the school?\" and Jo made a funny commment saying, \"no, at the hotel!!!\"

We exchanged numbers in the middle of the road. So tonight not even two hours ago i just got two numbers by two

women--one very hot one!!! Mystina left off with,\"yeah i\'ll be giving you a call sometime, but it\'ll be from

my house\" (she gave me her cell #) Jo left off with,\"--and i\'ll be calling you frequently!\").....You tell

me, did 5 potent drops of A/E provide any adverse or repelling effects tonight? I don\'t think so. Every thing

that i said happened, happened. And I perceive tonight as going real well. They made me feel like a prince or

something.

....Guys I\'m sorry that the posts are kind of long, but i like to give descriptive accounts of my

hit stories to give you guys a mental picture instead of something real vague like,\"...i got hit on several times

tonight...or....great results tonight using the product.\" I\'m just happy at how this pheromone product works

for me and i\'ve been using it for only a week. I notice that it may work different on other people, but i tell

you how much i use, how i use it and what it does. My only complaint is that i\'m using so much of this little

bottle. I\'m almost half way through it!!!

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: A/Em is outstanding!!! Results from 5 drops....

No! Great post. It wasn\'t too long. I think you\'ll find most people here love reading

detailed hit posts. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

For me personally, I think AE is hard

to OD on. It\'s a lot safer at larger doses then some products are.

Banned User

Default Re: A/Em is outstanding!!! Results from 5 drops...

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    No! Great post. It wasn\'t too long.

I think you\'ll find most people here love reading detailed hit posts.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

For me personally, I think AE is hard to OD on. It\'s a lot

safer at larger doses then some products are.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I read the first

paragraph and got bored...maybe I\'ll try again latter [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

....Guys I\'m sorry that the posts

are kind of long, but i like to give descriptive accounts of my hit stories to give you guys a mental picture

instead of something real vague like,\"...i got hit on several times tonight...or....great results tonight using

the product.\"

No need to apologize...that was a good post.

nice hits there

dasentini,

When Stone Labs changed the packaging of AE to the dropper-top bottle that it comes in

now, I remember guys measuring out milliliter quantities using the dropper and coming up with numbers like 53

drops/mL and 58 drops/mL, so I don\'t see why anyone would think that 5 drops of AE was such a LARGE dose (as

I\'ve seen stated on other threads) providing that we\'re talking about the little drops that the accompanying

dropper dispenses.

If you just assume there\'s 50 drops of AE per milliliter as a guideline, then 5 drops would

only amount to .1 mL, which would deliver .02mg of None, .015mg of Nol, and .01mg of Rone, all totally reasonable

single dose quantities.

And if you\'re only using .1mL per application, then a 7.5mL bottle will last you for

roughly 75 applications. You say your bottle is emptying fast, but at $50 for 75 uses, you\'re only paying about

66 cents per use, or roughly the price of a single candy bar.
    Would you trade the hits you had last night for a

Butterfinger? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    I wouldn\'t. Those were some great hits!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Oscar, thanks for the informative stuff that you just gave me. I was sticking by saying that i use

from 3-5 drops because thats what really works for me. And its incredible! (even if i felt a little wierd) Yeah my

only complaint is that the bottle is running down a little too fast, but you\'re right. I wouldn\'t trade a

night of good hits for a candy bar!!! Thanks for the info.

And if you\'re only using .1mL

per application, then a 7.5mL bottle will last you for roughly 75 applications. You say your bottle is emptying

fast, but at $50 for 75 uses, you\'re only paying about 66 cents per use, or roughly the price of a single candy

bar.
    Would you trade the hits you had last night for a Butterfinger?
    I wouldn\'t. Those were some great hits!

Nothing like Oscar do give us all some perspective!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

upsidedown

You said you put the drops on your under shirt. Do you always put your AE on your clothing, or do you

ever apply it on your skin?

Thread Information