Close

Stranger

Default first time poster long time lurker

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi all

Have been reading the forum for sometime now. Have been messing around with the mones for about 5

months now. First order was APC. When that was gone I got Andro 4.2 and SOE. Finnally I couldn\'t pass up the

deals and I got (just received them today) TE PI (unscented) PF and Date Mate from the returned product page.

Amazingly of the three that I have tried so far APC has done the best for me. I know, I know, the concentration is

supposed to be very low. Maybe I got a good bottle. The first time I tried it a friend latter told me I smelled of

bo for a short time till it settled down (is an OD even possible with APC?) I origionaly didn\'t like the cover

scent with APC but I really grew to like it before the bottle was done.APC is the one that convinced me that mones

work.
    Andro 4.2 did nothing for me??? I tried from 1 to maybe 7 or 9 sprays. I really couldn\'t smell much

at all after the alchol settled. Only a very slight musk smell. (Maybe i am one of those that can\'t smell

none).
    SOE was a very interesting experiment. I think it had a greater impact on me than others. If I

wasn\'t careful I really got a buzz from it. It gave me a spaced out feeling. I couldn\'t put it on my body

anywhere near my nose. I don\'t think I heard this before but it had an emmm... interesting effect on me. When

wearing high amounts (expessially if I was wearing Andro 4.2) I found myself becoming easily aroused. On people I

knew it seemed to take a lot of time to work. But after a couple weeks of use I think I really became closer to my

female friends.
    And now!!!!!! I got 4 more to play with [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

there sure will be some good stories to follow.

Default Re: first time poster long time lurker

Thanks for your feedback! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Have fun with your friends!

Thread Information