Close

Default Expired post

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Expired post
    Last edited by dasentini; 03-29-2010 at 11:23 PM.

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: A/E for men real good (club story)

Dasantini, welcome to the forum [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Your post has made me want to

try AE standalone again!

When you say you put it on your \"undershirt\" do you mean you put it on the shirt

you\'re wearing, or the shirt beneath a jumper you\'re wearing?

Also, what differences do you see with 3 and

5 drops? Which is better?
    5 drops AE is considered to be quite a lot, but even so it doesn\'t raise the none

levels to anything that big.

Great to hear about your hit reports, keep them up!

When I apply the A/Em, i apply it most of the time on my t-shirt under a shirt that im wearing so the oil drops

wont be noticeable on the outside clothing. I like it a lot, but 1 drop or 2 doesnt really work that much for me

especially when i go to work at the restaurant where there is a lot of steam and smoke in the kitchen or when i go

to the club or something... I don\'t know how you feel though. I don\'t think that 3-5 is too much for me

because the effects of it are unbelievable and i haven\'t had anything not wanted happened... I just got back from

the evening shift from work but before i went, i applied 4 drop to my t-shirt. Right when i walked in, i walked to

the front where an 18yr old waitress was there to make my presence known then walked to the back. Moments later she

followed me back and started holding a conversation with me and it was time for her to leave already. I seem to get

that effect a lot. Especially from the guys though. Everyone likes to be around me and follow me a lot. Especially

my mother man!!! She\'s always walking behind me in the house and she doesn\'t realize it. When my co-worker was

leaving she said, \"bye pimp daddy!\" and i laughed and then she came and gave me the rest of her straws that she

had and told me they were a gift. (flirting)
    Later on in the shift, i was next to an older waitress (42yr) and

we were rolling silverware for a while. And I swear that it was so hard to hold back the smile when she leaned

towards my neck after about 15min of rolling and she was like,\" what kind of cologne do you have on?\" Exactly

that!!! No joke! And i chuckled and leaned back and i told her it was Acqa di gio. (but i wear it all the time, that

and the Kenneth Cole which smells real good!!) She didn\'t have to know that i had on 4 drops of Alter Ego though.

Oh another night with a little more than usual tips. And we were slow. My manager noticed the increased a

couple of days ago and he\'d asked me about me doing good (on tips) and i was like yeah. (he could tell because of

the tips that the guest write out on the credit card slips and he checks me out) Guys I swear all of this is the

truth!!!)
    But i wish that i had a little bit more androstenol. That\'s why i order the A/Ew a couple of days

ago to see how that will work out. I get a lot of hits from women especially in the scenery that im in because im

social with people everyday. But i also get alot of just stares. And i feel those are a little too timid even when i

talk to them. And most of the time the more timid are the more younger. Most of my phone calls are from females

older than me. So i feel i need a little more androstenol...A couple of days ago, two girls that were flirting with

me told me that i kind of appear as unapproachable after i asked them, whereas one of my older chic friends told me

the exact opposite...so i don\'t know. gotta see.
    One more thing.... Last week i wore A/Em when i picked up

my ex and she went crazy. Right after she got in the car, she was grabbing my face and kept hugging me causing me to

drive slower. We went to the soccer field with blankets to watch the stars. We\'re supposed to be just

\"friends\" but she kept trying to pull moves on me all night. I made her aware of what she was doing and she told

me she couldn\'t help it. She said everytime she\'s with me she gets crazy and said that when she smells me,

\"it\'s over with.\" (Swearing to God) We had sex on the soccer field and afterwards she laid on my chest. Well

to get to the chase, she called me earlier talking about she wanted to me to spend some time with her later tonight

and when i do i\'m going to put some on again. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] do you feel

me?

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    i got too many looks to count, but surprisingly,

not many girls came up to me. they just kept staring.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yeah, that

seems to happen to me a lot too. Its cool though, it makes you feel like the sh!t. Anyhow, I noticed that in these

situations it is better to make the contact somehow, even if you just have to walk up and introduce yourself. I am

seeing a girl right now who was one of the \"looking from a distance\" types. I asked her once if she didnt know

me and just saw me from a distance if she would try to talk to me or not and she said \"I would want to but I would

feel intimidated because your so hot.\" From then on out I decided that the \"looking from a distance thing\" was

definately good, except it can be hard to make eye contact when every time you look their way they look down or

away.

Phero Enthusiast

I

really recommend WAGG. AE+WAGG is a great combo I\'ve been testing out for 3 weeks now. 3 drops AE + 2 dabs WAGG

is a good combo. I should try with 4 or even 5 drops AE though.

WAGG should remove the intimidation factor and

make you more approachable.

Also when wearing WAGG I find people (both sexes) want to make eye contact with you,

and keep the eye contact without looking away. I\'m not sure if this is just me though, I havent read this

mentioned about WAGG by anyone else.

Sounds like AE is doing you well! I\'m definetly going to give 5 drops AE

with 2 dabs WAGG a try soon.

Journeyman

Pico

really is a WAGG man. I think you\'re the one who sold me to WAGG

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

I

always knew I was a great guy! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I

used to get hits like those when I used AE, but it doesent seem to be working the same anymore. I\'ve had the

bottle for about 9 months now and I\'m almost certain its quality decreases over time.
    Guess I\'l just have to

by me a fresh bottle as soon as I can and see if it works like it used to!

Journeyman

So,

the shelf life doesn\'t seem to be that long after all. You must\'ve used the dropper, so no reason there for

skin bacteria contamination or something like that. That\'s certainly something I needed to know about.Thanks for

sharing Mad doc. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

So, the shelf life doesn\'t seem to be that long

after all. You must\'ve used the dropper, so no reason there for skin bacteria contamination or something like

that. That\'s certainly something I needed to know about.Thanks for sharing Mad doc.

Hey, why

don\'t we all try jumping to conclusions!

So, the shelf life doesn\'t seem to be that long

after all. You must\'ve used the dropper, so no reason there for skin bacteria contamination or something like

that. That\'s certainly something I needed to know about.Thanks for sharing Mad doc.

If yo\'ve got

AE already just carry on useing it as long as it works for you. I did use the dropper most of the time but I also

dabd it onto my skin once or twice.

Hey guys. I\'m glad to be posting today. I just

bought A/Em about a week ago and let me tell you...This product works great!!!! I\'m am a 20yr african american

male. I\'m student and a waiter part time while going to college. I was experimenting the alter ego product for a

few days. The smell is good, but i use the Acqui di gio cologne with it. With experimenting, i\'ve found that one

or two drops does not work for me. I have to \"od\" with it. I use like 3,4, 5 drops and i put it on my undershirt

because it lasts longer. After i started doing that....Mannnnnn!!!!! you wouldn\'t believe the results of this. I

have so many hit stories to tell you, i don\'t know where to start. So much wild stuff has happened with this

product its unbelievable. Plus my tips at the mexican restaurant that i work at has gone up so much and it feels so

much easier to do it. when i put the stuff on and i smell it, it makes me feel more comfortable and confident and

people are more amiable. But older women love me so much. Right now i have this 27 yr old girlfriend who has a

fiancee and she\'s really head over heels for me. Plus ive also have this 36 yr old \"associate\" who asked me

to go over to her house which i did. and asked me to kiss why her hubby and kids were in the house and told me how

good i looked and to come back real soon!!! I have an order of A/ew on the way. I\'m anticipating on how that will

work on me also.

Oh on the incredible club story that happened recently... I went to the club. And no lie!!!

After two seconds after stepping in the club. (Right hand to God) an older mexican lady came to me all in my face.

(she was a little on the heavy side though) After i talked to her i felt like the man. I looked good, dressed good,

and \"smelled\" good. All through the night i got too many looks to count, but surprisingly, not many girls came

up to me. they just kept staring. I was trying to act \"too cool\" that night so i layed in the \"woodwork\"

checking out this older mexican chick for about an hour or more just watching them. I was begging for her and her

friends\' attention with my eyes but i thought they weren\'t noticing me. I was mistaken...Guys you wouldn\'t

believe this!!! after this hour or so of watching, finally one of the chicks came up to me and told me that her

homegirl wanted to dance with me. and this was the chick the i wanted!!! I was like yeah!!! and we started dancing

and she was real excited( i was too inside) i didnt even get her name man. just got where she was from. after about

two songs she asked to go somewhere outside the club to talk and i wasnt protesting. im 20 and this chick was

probably like 24. we go to the store to pick up some beer. i couldnt go back to the club without paying because im

under 21 but she didnt want to go back anyway. we go to a park. we talked, then she kissed me. then went down,

unzippened my pants and gave me a bj in her car!!!! Man, the whole time i thinking, \"...i cant believe this...\"

afterwards she dropped me off in the parking lot a little after three am and told me she would talk to me later and

i said me too...but i didnt see how that was possible because we didnt have each other\'s name or numbers! but hey

i still had fun anyway. I like the for real but im using so much to get results.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Great post their , dasentini. What where the reaction you got from older woman, while wearing

AE/m at such a high dosage ??

I have noticed too, that whenever wairing AE/m most of the hits i get comes from

older woman. but not much from my age group. and it only works for me with 2 to 3 drups. So i will also try to use

more drups and see if i get other type of results, since lately been seeing more and more hits stories regarding

using more then 5 or 6 drups. But i also noticed that when wairing more the 2 drups, my engergy level decreases

rapidly.

DZorro,

Does the WAGG have a scent to it pico? what all does it contain in it? I have the A/Ew on the way. i should get it

this week. i hope it alleviates the intimidation factor. It\'s good that the females are staring and noticing, but

it\'s not good that they feel uncomfortable. No matter how much a female may like you, they don\'t want to feel

uncomfortable.

DZorro, when the older women come to me, they are usually the first to initiate some type of contact whether its at

the restaurant, the club or at the grocery store or something. They are just really friendly towards me and i\'ve

pulled three from work the past week. I had an older female with salt and pepper hair come to the restaurant last

friday just because she heard about me. her name was bonnie. when i went over and introduced myself and told her my

name, she was like, \" oh yeah i know! i\'ve heard all about you!!!\" with a big smile. Networking is a mother.

All the older chics that she works with at the city hall were running their mouths about me and look what happened!

They like to touch me alot and give me big smiles. I can say the ratio of the hits are roughly out of every four

females two to three of them are older than i am. and i look younger than my age. A lot of people say i pass for 17

or 18 yrs old, but im 20...yeah but anyway, i have to use atleast three drops of the A/E to get some type of

noticeable results. I can already see my bottle depleting and its been barely a week since i\'ve got it.

....Oh! was is this going on about this \"new\" revolutionary product that\'s about to \"blow us away?\"

Can\'t wait to hear more.

Phero Pro

....Oh! was is this going on about

this \"new\" revolutionary product that\'s about to \"blow us away?\" Can\'t wait to hear more.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I guess you\'ll just have to wait 10 more days, like the rest of us...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Perhaps in the 1st of April we\'ll know more.

Stranger

On

a normal day, how many sprays of Aqua Di Gio do you use? Where on your body do you spray the cologne?

I usually just use one spray of Acqui di Gio on my shirt; sometimes two. Anymore than that becomes overbearing even

for me. It\'s a real good smell though. (the Emporio Armani is good too; but thats used for the sensual, night

scenes; a more smoother, lighter attitude in it)

Phero Enthusiast

Does the WAGG have a scent to it pico? what all

does it contain in it? I have the A/Ew on the way. i should get it this week. i hope it alleviates the intimidation

factor. It\'s good that the females are staring and noticing, but it\'s not good that they feel uncomfortable.

No matter how much a female may like you, they don\'t want to feel uncomfortable.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

The WAGG does have a slight smell, but I can\'t smell it. Some people can, but I think it is

very faint (correct me if I\'m wrong)
    Try Ae/w by itself when you get it, maybe between 3 -5 drops, and let us

know what results you get [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Does the WAGG have a scent to it pico? what all

does it contain in it? I have the A/Ew on the way. i should get it this week. i hope it alleviates the intimidation

factor. It\'s good that the females are staring and noticing, but it\'s not good that they feel uncomfortable.

No matter how much a female may like you, they don\'t want to feel uncomfortable.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Got a question for you Dasentini. Do you wear this mix of yours everyday ??? 5 drups of AE/m is

a lot, i\'l have to admit that. But if you would wear this mix like everyday with 5 drups, sooner or later i think

this mix will probebly backfire , because you just worn to much.
    But if does work, then i will have to probebly try

some more mixing with AE/m, to bad i hadn\'t had time to test my normal mixes lately. Cause i just started a new

job, so it\'s gonna take a wile before i go back at mixing , or atleast try oding

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] cause i don\'t want to loose this job

either.

DZorro,

DZorro,

Phero Enthusiast

yeah...do you apply AE to a different shirt (which you wear) each day? or do you apply to the same shirt you wore

the day before?!

mones last a long time on clothes.

DZorro, i use atleast 3-5 drops of A/Em everyday, but from i just read in a reply to my other thread from oscar,

five drops is really not that much.

Matter of fact, when i was reviewing my post last night before posting it

(right after i came home from school) one of my sister\'s chubby friends came by and she was real pumped on

stackers. So she was hyper. We chilled for a while and asked me if i wanted to go back to the house with her because

her friend nicole was there. And i like nicole and always wanted nicole to like me because she was model material. I

go back with this chick and we meet her friend. Supposedly nicole didnt like black dudes anymore, but i seemed to

respark her interest in me again because she was so nice to me. ( Oh did i add, that before i left with my

sister\'s friend, i applied two more drops of a/e making it a total of 7 altogether) I caught her staring me down

numerous occasions and she was trying to baby me by offering me everything in the house...

Well 30 min. after

being there, i got a potential booty call from a mexican chick. she told me she was waiting for me. Asked my

sister\'s friend to take me back to house so i can go pick the girl up and handle my business. Both of them seemed

real disappointed when they found out i was leaving and when the chick called both were making themselves known in

the background as if i was doing something with them just to get the mexican chick upset.

I go out with the

chick and she was getting me hot. She was all over my body in the car and was playing with me. she wanted to go back

to my house but i didnt want to because my mom was at home. she didnt want to do it in the park(i have sex at the

park alot) and was talking about getting a room this weekend. so basically no sex with her... but the whole time i

was with this chic, my sister\'s friend kept texting me talking about she liked me and that i was tease and that

we should chill sometime. This is the chubby one.
    ....so basically to make it short because i dont have time to

finish the details (i have to study and go back to work) i go back to my sis friend\'s house and my sister is over

there but me and her friend already made out the plan before i got there on what we were going to do through texting

with our cell phones. So at three in the morning i made a comment about being hungry and the chick was like,\"do

you want me to buy you a burger at Jack in the Box?\" and i said yeah. so we leave and she\'s driving, but i\'m

the director. i tell her where to go and we make a pitstop at the park, took her to the picnic table while kissing,

took her pants off.....and you know the rest. That easy.(don\'t mean to brag though) That was the first time me

messing with this chick. Wasn\'t exactly my type, but wasn\'t half bad neither.

Well to make my point, i had

7 drops of A/E of my t-shirt altogether and i can\'t say it gave me any bad effects or was detrimental in any

way.

Oh, and i do use a different t-shirt everyday.

Banned User

I

love this thread! The MAN has the \"mix\". The MAN has the \"moves\" and he KNOWS HOW TO CLOSE!!!

I\'m

almost weepy with joy. *sigh*. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis
    I've just

discovered this thread. Kick ass dasentini !!!
    While I appreciate your enthusiasm for the older

threads, I wish you new guys wouldn't just followup with "Great hit!" replies 8 months later. It makes it look like

there is some legitimate discussion when there isn't.

Asking a question of the forum in general in followup is

okay with me. Sharing a similar or counter point of view is fine with me, too.

Often enough, many of these older

threads have been started by people who don't seem to be posting any more. I doubt they'll read the

congratulatory messages months later.

My apologies. I'll check the date

next time. Incidentally, I have a couple of AE gel packs awaitin'. Do you think a whole pack will have too much

stank factor? I haven't tried this product yet but I have such a poor sense of smell, I just couldn't tell nasally

speaking. I'm learning to have a more pleasant demeanor whilst wearing more 'none and I think it's starting to

pay dividends.
    "Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark...who knows where all our days go?"

Elvis,

They had two good

points. The first was about the age of the post, the other was about content. Oscar and I try to keep the pointless

posts deleted because they clog up the forum, making it harder to get to the useful information. It makes a lot of

work for us but helps keep the forum as a usable resource.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by dasentini
    Right now i

have this 27 yr old girlfriend who has a fiancee and she\'s really head over heels for me.
    And

you're bragging about it.

Oh on the incredible club story that happened recently... I went

to the club. And no lie!!! After two seconds after stepping in the club. (Right hand to God)
    I'm

sure God really wants you swearing on Him right about now.

an older mexican lady came to

me all in my face. (she was a little on the heavy side though) After i talked to her i felt like the man.

So before she spoke with you you felt like...?

we talked, then she kissed me. then

went down, unzippened my pants and gave me a bj in her car!!!!
    Don't know if this is the chick I'd

want to kiss on this chick. It may be the mones but I don't think she's a stranger to that kind of thing. Didn't

you just say you had a girl - oh well I guess you two belong together.

-The Atomic One: Man of the Atom

Phero Pharaoh

You picked a 9-month-old thread

to pick on someone? WHY?

Phero Pro

Does the WAGG have a

scent to it pico? what all does it contain in it? I have the A/Ew on the way. i should get it this week. i hope it

alleviates the intimidation factor. It\'s good that the females are staring and noticing, but it\'s not good

that they feel uncomfortable. No matter how much a female may like you, they don\'t want to feel

uncomfortable.

WAGG doesnt really have a scent, but it does have a pheromone type smell (if that

makes sense). It usually clears up after about 30 minutes (depending how much you applied).

Thread Information