Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5
    Phero Dude

Default Re: David Icke Worldwide Conspiracy Author

visit-red-300x50PNG
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    When I go to synagage, we talk about

our heritage, our land and our people. We are not told how or what to think.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

With all due respect to your religion it\'s in the synagogue where they get you...The rank

&amp; file Jewish people have been terribly victimized by the leaders of their own faith...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    When I go to synagage, we talk about our heritage, our land and our people.

We are not told how or what to think.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

With all due respect to your

religion it\'s in the synagogue where they get you...The rank &amp; file Jewish people have been terribly

victimized by the leaders of their own faith... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It is so horribly offensive for you and your Icke friend to tell the story

of the holocaust (and other events in our history) with your own spin. You have no idea how angry that makes me.

What right does he have to rewrite history into his own acid induced illusions?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
    The rank &amp; file Jewish people have been terribly victimized by the leaders of their own faith...

You have no idea what you are talking about. My guess is you have

not once sat through a service at a synagogue. If you had you would not be able to say what you just said.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Gotta love this

thread!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Gotta love this thread!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Gotta love this

thread!

Well, okay...if you say so....

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

When I was little I was always jealous of the other boys, I always wanted to be a lizard...life is so unfair

When I was little I was always jealous of the other

boys, I always wanted to be a lizard...life is so unfair

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I have a

friend in the Illuminate and I could pull some strings. It is never to late to follow your dreams

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

When I was little I was always jealous of the other boys, I always wanted to

be a lizard...life is so unfair

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I have a friend in the Illuminate and

I could pull some strings. It is never to late to follow your dreams

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

oh no the nasty girl has come to tease me...please dont teeeese me I couldnt handle it, just

let me get on with my mundane life cleaning brains

ooOOOh temptation

The rank &amp; file Jewish people have been

terribly victimized by the leaders of their own faith...

David

Icke told you to believe this. Baaah baaah baaah [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

I like Cottage cheese and Smoked Salmon, very tasty

low in fat and lot of precious protein

Phero Dude

It is so horribly offensive for you

and your Icke friend to tell the story of the holocaust (and other events in our history) with your own spin. You

have no idea how angry that makes me. What right does he have to rewrite history into his own acid induced

illusions? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

The rank &amp; file Jewish people have been terribly victimized by the

leaders of their own faith...

You have no idea what you are

talking about. My guess is you have not once sat through a service at a synagogue. If you had you would not be able

to say what you just said.

I dont mean to upset you...because

you do sound like a genuinely nice person...What right do I or Icke have for questioning the official story of the

holocaust or WWII?...It\'s because it\'s part of world history &amp; it is affecting all of us to this day...It

wasn\'t supposed to happen again...but it did happen in Cambodia &amp; Rwanda...Does that make it okay because

those involved people of different races? I think not... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

No I

have never been to a synagogue, I\'m not Jewish &amp; when I say \"Leaders\" I\'m not neccessarily talking

about the local Rabbi...The Rabbi in your synagogue may very well be a nice person

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Everybody is \"brainwashed\" about something, in fact countless things, including conspiracy

theorists. That\'s how people are. Deal!

I\'m an open-minded guy.

But the problem with these fringe

movements, including most of the new age stuff, is that even if they harbored some grains of truth, they at least

lack the skill of communicating to others in their own language and understandings. They have precious little

ability to relate to others, despite the fact that all of life is relationships. So they sabotage themselves. Why

would they come at people with images of lizards, and try to pass off their religious beliefs as obvious facts,

getting all defensive when people doubt them? They are not victims, but create their own problems.

Anny up and

pass muster! People cannot be faulted for thinking such people are nuts! That is exactly the reaction they deserve

and should expect, and not because others are \"guide dogs\".

Some of this (e.g., narcissistic,

self-important, victimism) would be classic quasi-paranoid behavior (and believe me, I know about that stuff) even

if everything they were saying was true!

Everybody is \"brainwashed\" about something, in

fact countless things, including conspiracy theorists. That\'s how people are. Deal!

I\'m an open-minded

guy.

But the problem with these fringe movements, including most of the new age stuff, is that even if they

harbored some grains of truth, they at least lack the skill of communicating to others in their own language and

understandings. They have precious little ability to relate to others, despite the fact that all of life is

relationships. So they sabotage themselves. Why would they come at people with images of lizards, and try to pass

off their religious beliefs as obvious facts, getting all defensive when people doubt them? They are not victims,

but create their own problems.

Anny up and pass muster! People cannot be faulted for thinking such people are

nuts! That is exactly the reaction they deserve and should expect, and not because others are \"guide dogs\".

Some of this (e.g., narcissistic, self-important, victimism) would be classic quasi-paranoid behavior (and

believe me, I know about that stuff) even if everything they were saying was true!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
    Great post. I have nothing to add to it but wanted to save it in case you came in and tried to

edit it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

If you notice, dear Elana, I\'ve edited nothing in the above post.

P.S BTW, would never do

such a thing. Never ever. Of course, sometimes circumstances beyond our control change.

P.P.S. And thanks.

PPPS: I, Master of Alternate Realities, predict you, Elana, with illusory control of your own thoughts and

typed words, will accuse me of being, ahem, \"brainwashed\" in your very next post.

If you notice, dear Elana, I\'ve edited nothing

in the above post. And thanks.

But you edited something in this

post! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    Who brainwashed you into changing what you originally wrote?

Phero Dude

Everybody is \"brainwashed\" about

something, in fact countless things, including conspiracy theorists. That\'s how people are. Deal!

I\'m an

open-minded guy.

But the problem with these fringe movements, including most of the new age stuff, is that even

if they harbored some grains of truth, they at least lack the skill of communicating to others in their own language

and understandings. They have precious little ability to relate to others, despite the fact that all of life is

relationships. So they sabotage themselves. Why would they come at people with images of lizards, and try to pass

off their religious beliefs as obvious facts, getting all defensive when people doubt them? They are not victims,

but create their own problems.

Anny up and pass muster! People cannot be faulted for thinking such people are

nuts! That is exactly the reaction they deserve and should expect, and not because others are \"guide dogs\".

Some of this (e.g., narcissistic, self-important, victimism) would be classic quasi-paranoid behavior (and

believe me, I know about that stuff) even if everything they were saying was true!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Aww...quit your ranting &amp; mix up another batch of Pheros already...How long do we have to

wait??? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

I am very skeptical to this David Icke he does make interesting points and I

do agree that we are all begin control by the government to introduce the NWO( New World Order). I am just waiting

for Bush to win the elections isn\'t that the plan? Then I will move to the the Netherlands.

Also what I

don\'t get is that most people who believe in this David Icke are Christians? Therefore they believe this is part

of a Satanic doctrine or Antichrist thing. I mean like every website online that talks about the NWO is run by

christians trying to inform us. I mean why? Where are the atheists or skeptics these views? With all due respect I

don\'t believe in gods, devils, virgin Mary, heaven, hell ect...

What does this \"llumanati cult\"

believe in beside the Will to Power? They do want us to believe in gods right? Where do the skeptics who don\'t

believe in anything, but science stand? Are we all just doom?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hi Unknownshadow, I\'ll try to address the points brought up in your message. The

first part about Bush playing a vital role in advancing the brotherhood agenda for the NWO is correct...However Bush

winning the election is not necessary for them to continue advancing their terrible agenda...Both Bush &amp; Kerry

are \"Skull &amp; Bones\" which is a major brotherhood secret society...If Kerry takes it, dont worry there will

be no interruption in advancing their agenda...The brotherhood Illuminati control both sides of the political

spectrum...Hitler was extreme right wing...What was the result; genocide &amp; death camps...Stalin was

exreme left wing...What was the result; genocide &amp; death camps...Icke calls them

\"Opposames\"...seemingly opposite but in the final analysis they\'re both the same. Same today...Clinton was a

major Illuminati point man, as Kerry would be if he were to win. Dont worry they have their bases covered. It is

part of their plan to divide &amp; conquer. Kerry\'s wife is Teresa Heinz...The Heinz family is definetly part of

their interconnecting web. You can be sure she would be having a major say in what goes on in the White House.

Secondly there are a lot of people in the US who are \"Christian Patriots\" who are ,albeit well meaning,

aware of a lot of the Brotherhood agenda; but ironically they fall into their trap because Christianity is just

another elaborate mind control device the very small group of people, if you can call them that, that constitutes

the Brotherhood has come up with to control a major portion of the worlds population. As are all of the worlds

major religions e.g. Islam, Judaism, Hinduism etc...

People laugh at &amp; ridicule me because I have my

mind open to the possiblity that reptilian hybrid humanoids are controlling &amp; manipulating the human race.

However if you were to examine objectively, the premise that a mystical being like \"Christ\" exists is equally

absurd...These people are like the guide dogs that are barking at all the sheep who get out of line...People that

dare look beyond what is fed to them via the so called official channels, government, media, academe, religion etc,

etc...This is how a very small group can control the whole world...we are policing &amp; monitoring each other...the

inmates are running the asylum so to speak.

But dont worry if you see through the obvious

&amp; glaring inconsistencies of religion the brotherhood has atheism &amp; \"this world is all there is science\"

for you, which is the trap that I formerly fell into until I had my eyes opened.

The information that the

Brotherhood/Illuminati are desperate for you not to have is that we all have the ability to create our own reality,

all we have to do is think it, &amp; all we have to do to get rid of them is to think them out of existence. Poof

&amp; they\'re gone... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Ok, so these reptiles are immortal? How is this so? Now I should start to believe in aliens

like Micheal Cooper? So, you are telling me these reptiles are gods? They made humans and now they want to rule

forever on this planet earth? Why can\'t they just go to Mars or something. Why are we so important to them, there

are over a billion stars out there, why us? These reptiles can also transform into \"human\" begins right? They

are also far way more intelligent than us right? I heard peeps saying they could use their brain to its full 100

percent capacity.

At the end what is the \"Ultimate goal\" in controling us, wouldn\'t it get boring

eventually or lead to a negative result? I mean if they are really intelligent they would know this. Also if they

are evil, we are suppose to be the good guys? So how are we going to beat them? after all we are inferior to them.

You also mention they have us control by science? how is this so? hasn\'t science been closer to the truth than

anything else? Can you prove science is wrong? So I shouldn\'t believe in anything? What shall we do just think

and hope they stop? If Science and religions are wrong, where will we go when we die or what will happen? I thought

the universe didn\'t have a goal or purpose, how come these reptiles do?

Phero Dude

Look you guys are going to drive me crazy...or crazier than I already am

I\'ve tried to explain some Icke\'s premises...If you\'re

really interested; get one of his books &amp; read up &amp; if you dont want to buy one just sit down in a chair

&amp; skim through to see what his ideas are about...If you dare!!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Banned User

I\'m writting a book, I\'ve been conducting lots of research and it seems all of our chickens are actually

ruled by shape changing cows. These Cows control our pultry in an attempt to take over the Empire of Kefukky Fried

Chicken. Its seems Ronald is not pleased with dwindling Big Mac sales and wants in on the Hot Wings and Zinger

action. Thier early atempts to soil the name of Kenfukky was the internet born urban myth/story of cloned Chicken

parts. This failed as the Hens exposed the story for the lie it was. Now the Cows have gone into Dark Evil territory

utilizing mind control and counter conspiracies of Mad Cows diseases.

However lately I\'ve been

concentrating on uncovering the Potatoes secret plot...hmm dirty back stabbing bastards they seem to be. Just be

careful of the cooking oil...its all in the oil man, watch out for the oil..oil...OIL...its always the bloody oil

I\'m writting a book, I\'ve been conducting

lots of research and it seems all of our chickens are actually ruled by shape changing cows. These Cows control our

pultry in an attempt to take over the Empire of Kefukky Fried Chicken. Its seems Ronald is not pleased with

dwindling Big Mac sales and wants in on the Hot Wings and Zinger action. Thier early atempts to soil the name of

Kenfukky was the internet born urban myth/story of cloned Chicken parts. This failed as the Hens exposed the story

for the lie it was. Now the Cows have gone into Dark Evil territory utilizing mind control and counter conspiracies

of Mad Cows diseases.

However lately I\'ve been concentrating on uncovering the Potatoes secret plot...hmm

dirty back stabbing bastards they seem to be. Just be careful of the cooking oil...its all in the oil man, watch out

for the oil..oil...OIL...its always the bloody oil

SHOCKING!!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
    WE MUST ACCEPT THIS ALL AS TRUTH BECAUSE IT IS NOW WRITTEN ON

THE INTERNET! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

I\'m writting a book, I\'ve been

conducting lots of research and it seems all of our chickens are actually ruled by shape changing cows. These Cows

control our pultry in an attempt to take over the Empire of Kefukky Fried Chicken. Its seems Ronald is not pleased

with dwindling Big Mac sales and wants in on the Hot Wings and Zinger action. Thier early atempts to soil the name

of Kenfukky was the internet born urban myth/story of cloned Chicken parts. This failed as the Hens exposed the

story for the lie it was. Now the Cows have gone into Dark Evil territory utilizing mind control and counter

conspiracies of Mad Cows diseases.

However lately I\'ve been concentrating on uncovering the Potatoes secret

plot...hmm dirty back stabbing bastards they seem to be. Just be careful of the cooking oil...its all in the oil

man, watch out for the oil..oil...OIL...its always the bloody oil

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Look Icarus already came up with Badgerman...All hail Badgerman!!...you must be off your rocker

to believe in that stuff! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Banned User

I\'m not a follower of Icarus theories....his essay\'s on the subject are flawed and full of

conjecture.

Its well known that the BadgerMen are the wise men of the forest...and they sing great songs of

warning...warning mankind agianst the evil of the snakes. We could not do without this grand service.

Phero Dude

I\'m not a follower of Icarus

theories....his essay\'s on the subject are flawed and full of conjecture.

Its well known that the BadgerMen

are the wise men of the forest...and they sing great songs of warning...warning mankind agianst the evil of the

snakes. We could not do without this grand service.

All hail Icarus the great! All hail the Bagermen!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5

Thread Information