Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Reactivan!

Well! I guess it might

just be available in some countries but its illegal in Europe and also it's not something you can just order via

mail. One will have to travel to these countries and in some cases even use it there. Brilliant, isn't it?

For a free directory of offshore

companies that ship some unapproved medications to Americans, write to:
    International Society for Free Choice

Dubnoc Street
    64368 Tel Aviv, Israel

I don't know if they have info on reactivan or not. I've seen them

listed in connection with aminoguanidine, ribavirin, and clodronate. I heard about them from Life Extension

Foundation, so I'm pretty sure its not a cover for the FDA or DEA.

It will be rather

interesting to find a company that still sells or ships Reactivan. When I last traced it down a few years back it

was carried by a South African Company who promptly ceased shipping it due to the ban. Strange

though, is the fact that FDA allows the sale of certain Smart Drugs via mail especially if it is for personal use

but certainly not Reactivan that contains the ban substance Fencamfamin. However I would buy it if I

could find it…As Modafinil does not compare!

Stranger

Are these drugs considered

stimulants? Do they have some of the same side effects such as anxiety, cold, hands, body chills, and/or loss of

diet?

Hmm.. I have no idea about

this, but i would be weary about using them if they didn't have the side effect "hands"

Of course they are

stimulants! Naturally they have side effects.

Now tell me. what

drug or stimulant hasn't got side effects?

But surely you would not take them for there side effects, would you?

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by jub
    Of course

they are stimulants! Naturally they have side effects.

Now tell me. what drug or

stimulant hasn't got side effects?

But surely you would

not take them for there side effects, would you?
    haha funny! I never said or implied that

drugs do not carry side effect.... Of course they do! I simply asked if the mentioned drugs carry the side effects

of
    amphetamines/stimulants, as I was not sure on the classification of the above mentioned drugs.

Thanks for the clarification though.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by evon610
    Do they have some

of the same side effects such as anxiety, cold, hands, body chills, and/or loss of diet?
    Possibile side

effects from Modafinil as listed on drugdigest.org:

Rare:
    •chest pain
    •diarrhea (severe), or

vomiting
    •difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
    •heart palpitations, irregular heartbeat, or a fast

heartbeat
    •increased blood pressure, particularly if you have high blood pressure
    •skin rash, itching, hives, or

other allergic reactions
    •sore throat, fever, or chills
    •tremor or shaking movements

More

common:

•headache
    •nausea, mild diarrhea, or stomach upset
    •nervousness

Less common:
    •decreased

appetite
    •depressed or elevated mood, anxiety, or other changes in your moods or emotions
    •dizziness
    •dry mouth

or skin
    •trouble sleeping at

night

http://www.drugdigest.org/DD

/DVH/Uses/0,3915,550410%7CModafinil,00.html

OK, im confused when researching

this, whats better? Modafinil or Piracetam???? and can anyone link to Reactivan or no???

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Icehawk
    OK, im confused

when researching this, whats better? Modafinil or Piracetam???? and can anyone link to Reactivan or no???
    It

seems hard to get much info on reactivan and its even more difficult to find a source. Modafinil can be acquired,

but requires (or at least legally requires) a prescription here in the U.S. Piracetam can be acquired with no

prescription at most online supplement stores that cater to life extensionists, body builders, and those interested

in smart drugs.

As for what's better... kinda like comparing apples and oranges and how they affect you

personally. Modafinil was designed to treat sleep narcolepsy or something like that and can function as a nifty

stimulant that can allow you stay up for days without acquiring sleep debt... Piracetam can't do that. To make

things even more complicated you may want to look into anirectam and pramiracetam as well.

I don't know if it

in bad taste for me to post links to other forums, but there are much more knowledgable people over on the avantlabs

and imminst.org forums for this kind of talk. I know absolutely nothing compared to what the regulars over there

know.

-mike

Well! Piracetam had a

lot of hype as the original Nootropic.

I tried it and thought that felt no

different apparently you have to take loads of grams to feel any effect. I wouldn't waste time with it. You can

also find another variant of it that’s stronger, marketed under a different name of course. I enjoyed Modafinil as a

learning aid well its only a temporary stimulant and I bet you can get the same effect from strong freshly brewed

coffee as for side effects probably if you took an incredible amount maybe but its mild really.

Reactivan however, is in a league of its own while

Piracetam and Modafinil belong to a group of durgs called ''Nootropic', a greek work for brain

food or something''. Available in some countries via post.

Reactivan! Now thats the big daddy of them all its purely

known as a Narcotic, on the banned list of course, it used to be produced by a Germany company, sold purely

in African and some Asian countries as far as I am aware of, it is as rare as Mermaids.

With Reactivan your brain becomes a super absorber and

you lick up knowledge, as butter slides on a hot knife, easy. “Pure genius!”

Journeyman

I've seen all this stuff and

more online and I want to give it a try. Aniracetam, Idebenone, Adrafinil, and centrophenoxine look interesting.

Anyone used any of those?

How about that Adrafinil update??
    Last edited by deepblue; 03-15-2005 at 07:12 PM.

Hallois

I'm also

interested in trying some of these. Any of them available in Australia?

Visionary7903

Hi

Im in Oz and most of

that stuff isnt available down under. You can obtain though, in the health food shops, herbal supplements that

improve things like memory and focus such as Gingko Biloba, Bacopa, Gotu Kola, and the phospholipid Phosphatidyl

Serine. Ive also found that large doses of Vitamin B1(Thiamine) (over 300 mg at a time to be taken with a full range

Vitamin B-Complex) to be very effective at improving focus on reading tasks. There is a smart drug available in the

US and Europe called Sulbutiamine which is a Vitamin B1 derivative. Anyway u can buy the nootropics from overseas:

www.qhi.co.uk is a source I use.

As for Piracetam and Modafinil I have tried

them both and neither are my favourite nootropics. Piracetam can be awesome for creative thinking but my problem

lies more in attention / focus/ adhd type issues. For Piracetam to work best you need to take Piracetam with a

choline source such as Soy Lecithin or Alpha GPC and I think large doses of Vitamin B5 are also necessary to take

with this so as to ramp up Acetylcholine production for Piracetam to do its magic. However keep in mind that a lot

of people find that Piracetam can make them tired and unfocused at times (me included).

Centrophenoxine is

related to DMAE but more powerful. For me I like it because it increases my willpower and motivation. Pramiracetam,

a Piracetam derivative, is another one of my favourites as it really can make me more motivated and

focused.

Modafinil keeps me very awake however it doesnt seem to focus me which makes sense as it is primarily a

drug designed to treat narcolepsy.

Hope this detailed info helps

Visionary

Journeyman

Sulbutiamine sounds interesting

but I didn't find it on that site you mentioned. In fact I couldn't find that ingredient all by itself anyplace.

Any ideas?

How long after you take Modafinil do you notice it? If you were tired when you took it, would

you be tired an hour from then?

Visionary7903

If ur looking for

Sulbutiamine search under the name 'Arcalion' - that is another name for the drug.

www.Smi2le.biz sells very cheap Sulbutiamine in powder form although reviews are

very mixed as to the business' service and delivery.

Modafinil is a powerful drug in my experience and you

notice the effects immediately. The effects last most of the day however if u keep taking it tolerance will develop

and ull feel the effects less and less. In that case discontinue use for a while and use it again later. Another

strategy is to cut a 100 mg pill into two approx 50 mg pieces and take one with breakfast and one later in the day.

This seems to make the 'awake' effect more even during the day.

Hope this helps
    Visionary

Here's my update, about a year

late:

The Adrafinil worked great for the first couple of days, then the effect became less apparant as the

days went on, and within a week, nothing.

Journeyman

Thanks for the input on that. I

read the advert for smi2le.biz ... apparently he got busted by the FDA last year for ?something? and his business

efficiency hasn't been the same ever since. They mentioned that packages are sent months after an order, etc. At

least that is what I read about it in Google Groups. Too bad too because his prices look like the best out there.

I wonder why the FDA wanted him?

I've seen somewhere that

Sulbutiamine is a fat-soluble version of B1. Any body know how this compares to benfotiamine? Benfotiamine is a

fat-soluble B1 that was developed in Japan in the 50's. I already use a benfotiamine product, I'm wondering if it

would be worth trying to get some sulbutiamine.

Visionary7903

Quote Originally Posted by einstein
    I've seen

somewhere that Sulbutiamine is a fat-soluble version of B1. Any body know how this compares to benfotiamine?

Benfotiamine is a fat-soluble B1 that was developed in Japan in the 50's. I already use a benfotiamine product,

I'm wondering if it would be worth trying to get some sulbutiamine.
    If I were u I would not bother with

Sulbutiamine because of two reasons:
    - High doses of simple water-soluble Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) - 400 mg at a time

or more taken alongside a B Complex (B50) pill have given me and at least one other person I know a pronounced

nootropic effect (largely increased focus on reading tasks although we both felt quite introverted as a result).
    -

Two experts on other forums have stated that taking Sulbutiamine is no different really to taking high doses of

Thiamine.
    - Sulbutiamine is hard to find on its own now.

Id just go to the Vitamin Shop and buy a B50 Complex

and as well buy Vitamin B1 pills - the B Vitamins need to be taken together of course. Take the two together with a

meal making sure ur taking 400 mg or more of Vitamin B1 at a time.

Hope this helps
    Visionary

Stranger

I heard on another forum that

sulbutiamine is in stock

at:
    http://customnutritionwarehous

e.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=172

I don't have the cash for it right now, but I'd be interested

to hear any of your experiences with it if you try it out.

Phero Enthusiast

Exclamation Sulbutiamine, allithiamines, etc...

there is a rather large group of the allitiamines, these are complex forms of thiamine, some of them have

particular effects suited to nutritional problems, etc. Among them are sulbutiamine, prosultiamine, benfotiamine.

There are plenty of others. Unlike plain old vitamin B-1 thiamine, a water soluble molecule, the allithiamines (such

as sulbutiamine) are fat soluble and will raise the effective absorbtion of thiamine much higher than ordinary B-1

possibly can. The allitiamines will cross the blood brain barrier more efficiently and they will be excreted more

slowly. In some cases they will dramatically increase the production of a class of enzymes known as the

Transketolases. Benfotiamine, a cousin of Sulbutiamine, is used to treat diabetics as it makes blood sugar less

toxic, so can held prevent diabetic blindness and nerve pain. Prosultiamine is often given to chronic alcoholics to

prevent B-1 deficiency disease, as alcoholics do not absord B-1 well, even if they take standard vitamin

supplements. As thiamine is intimately involved with glucose metabolism, and the neurons are major consumers of

glucose as an energy source, it is hypothesized that Sulbutiamine somehow allows the brain cells (neurons and

astocytes mainly) tp process more glucose more quickly. Like improving you car's fuel intake system. Vitamin B-1

requires a co-factor to work, this is known as R-Alpha Lipoic acid (many commercial products are "racemic", equal

parts L- and R- forms, and not as effective as the pure R- form)... It may be the case that a vitamin analog like

Sulbutiamine may produce a better result if taken with its' Lipoic acid co-factor. Be warned, though, Sulbutiamine

has been associated with excruciating headaches and nausea if more that 200 mg. is taken at one time. This may be

due to blood vessel dilation causing a condition similar to a bad migraine headache.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information