Close

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 515

Thread: Big News!!!

Phero Guru

Default Re: Big News!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ok- good news about

Pheros. We both used it fairly liberally, about 4-5 good dabs each to our arms and necks. As we left our apartment

to go find a suitable bar, Sue remembered that someone in our complex was having a moving sale so we went to that

apartment. The lady who was having the sale is an artist and she was also selling some of her work. We were in the

door all of 2 mins and she was offering us wine and cheese (good stuff too!!). Well, wine and cheese is normal in

art circles but this was a moving sale - I was feeling very positive and things got better. Sue found 4 paintings

that she liked and we were both quite surprised after asking the price - she let us have them for a song, even

insisting we take one more for free. Well, we talked some more and she\'s coming to our place for dinner Thursday

night. I don\'t suspect 3-some possibities here but am sure it will be a nice evening - she does have a boyfriend

who\'s a submariner in the US Navy and I\'m loathe to move in on one of our Service guys who\'s away and

fighting for us- just not my style. We then got back to our original idea and found a pretty cool bar down by the

waterfront. There were only a few customers, two males and one couple (at a table) when we arrived but the place

began to fill up shortly thereafter including an off-duty R&B Band who had a very attractive \"groupie\" with

them - nobody famous but one of New England\'s bar bands. Sue got a little tipsy by her 3rd glass of wine (the

moving sale lady had also given us a fairly large glass). The mood of the bar became quite animated with everyone

seeming to be quite happy, yes - it could have been the Bloody Mary\'s but I think the Pheros was also puting

people in a good mood. Sue, now even tipsier, gave the woman sitting next to us (50ish, attractive) a back rub and

the woman acted just a bit put off by the whole thing. I spoke with her a little later and remarked that Sue just

liked to have fun and meant nothing by it. Well, surprisingly enough, she said to me \"I like to have fun too!!!)

so I think she was more or less playing to her friend\'s and not wanting to seem interested in the attentions of

another woman. It turns out she\'s a sorta regular at this bar and we left on good terms with her with the

understanding that we all hoped to meet up again (a work in progress for us I think - we\'ll be looking for her).

The \"Groupie\" kept giving me the eye and I finally had a chance to speak to her as we both hit the bathroom, she

getting there a moment before me. The lady\'s room was occupied so she told me she was going to use the men\'s

room but that I could go first if I wanted. I offered for her to go first and she told me \"I\'m not like other

women and will only be a moment\". She was pretty quick and then I took my turn, she returning to her friends the

bar band (all males, late 40s, early 50s). Well, I was on my 5th beer and nature called again rather quickly so I

went to relieve myself again and when I came out of the bathroom she was there again. I mentioned to her that I

thought she was a very attractive woman and she told me that she didn\'t really think so and I again told her how

attractive I thought she was. She was interested in me however I didn\'t think it a good idea to keep it up -

knowing that her friends might not appreciate me cutting into their extra benefits of being in a band. Sue and I

left shortly thereafter and everyone, I really mean everyone, seemed disappointed. It was a good good time all in

all and we now know where we\'ll be spending our Sunday early afternoons!!! I didn\'t have much hope of the

Pheros in this situation but with the both of us really emanating it, it turned into a great afternoon, in a crowd

of people who seemed to be very jovial and friendly. Ah, one other thing, I had the women who got the back rub

smell Sue\'s arm, I wanted her direct impression of Pheros. She liked it a lot, wanted to know how much, so I

told her $70. She\'s in \"marketing\" but was just recently let-go and thought the price was about right but

beyond her at the moment.

Guys (and gals):

How much

Pheros are you using? Anyone dab with the cork?

Any stories about strangers complimenting or picking up the

scent?

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I'm bumping this thread and a

couple others for the new release and new generation of Pheros. This is good basic product information for

newbies. I'll also post information on the update/new release itself, in a new thread.

Here was my original

announcement of the release, from page 10 of the Perfuming Basics thread, one-third of the way down the page:

http://www.love-

scent.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8637&page=10&pp=30&highlight=stor y+pheros
    Last edited by DrSmellThis; 08-13-2004 at 04:40 PM.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

King of the coupons!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebumpe d! Ahhhhhh, whatta rush!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Man of La Pancha

I never did my marketing bit

for your product, DST...I guess it all depends on a theme...how about...'movie hype' theme...

*Man with deep

voice...serious, intense music ensues*
    *Cue random shot of a city*
    In a world...where attraction is

everything...
    *Cut to club scene with men and women bumping and grinding*
    one man will rise above all

odds...
    *Cut to man walking in the room and cruising the crowd*
    to become a most awesome and indescribable

attractive force...
    *Cut to women picking up his scent and turning their heads*
    There is only one thing that can

bring him to victory...
    *Cut to him flirting with a girl and her sniffing his neck*
    Pheros...
    *Girl

closes her eyes and loses herself in his sweet, intoxicating aroma*
    *Girl pulls guy by shirt onto the dance

floor...the most sensual dancing ensues*
    *Other girls try to get up on him...but he finally returns to the

one*
    -There's something about you tonight...
    --What do you mean?
    -I don't know, but I like it...
    *Girl leads

him out of the club...they go home*
    *He checks his messages...three girls leave quick, "call me" messages*
    *He

walks into his room, and she's lying seductively on the bed*
    *Fade out*

Pheros

August 2004

I felt it, Pancho!

I felt it!

Doc, are you going to update the

picture of the product on the product page?

I am anxious to see what the new bottle looks like.

Temporarily, I have uploaded a

blurry picture of the bottle for my avatar just so you can see the shape of it, bjf. Sorry the picture is so bad. I

took it with my cell phone and know nothing about photography.

How does Phero's rank up

against the other heavyweights? *didn't quite get it out of the last 15 pages of info* x.x;
    WASSUP!!!!!

Cool DST!!!

One question.....is

the liquid really that pink on its own? My pheros doesn't seem to be pink....more towards yellowish.

Like, I said, I'm not the best

photographer

Quote Originally Posted by Canucky Guy
    How does

Phero's rank up against the other heavyweights? *didn't quite get it out of the last 15 pages of info*

x.x;
    In a way, that question is best answered by others, in terms of using it individually. It will be

interesting to see, since the formula is significantly stronger than the beta version in terms of the amount of

active analog pheromones. It has its own unique effect when worn alone, IMO, that is unlike anything else sold here.

It's powerful in its own way. I do think it has a "heavyweight role to play", but that it is not a substitute for

Chikara, NPA, AE, or Perception. It's apples and oranges. It is a team player, but as a natural cologne it stands

on its own.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 515

Thread Information