Close

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 414 ... LastLast

Thread: Big News!!!

I'm a whopper!

Default Re: Big News!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Yes, I have been

doing quite well with Pheros.It seems to work better with people I have known for awhile. It really affects them big

time. I will be at a gathering and the typical hug and kiss greetings for hello are fun. The gals will come up do

the hug and kiss thing then back up and just stare with big puppy eyes. Boy I would like to know what is going on in

their brains at that moment! With strangers I get you really really smell good and then some big grins. Again I wish

I knew what they were thinking.

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Any ideas if this is going to be available soon? I

deperatly want to get this.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Yeah...What is the ETA for the next shipment of Pheros???

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I haven\'t tried

Pheros stand alone yet. Doubt if I ever will. Hmmm...maybe some day. I\'m having too much fun with the JDM\'s

3:1 NPA mix.

King of the coupons!

I haven\'t tried Pheros stand alone yet. Doubt if

I ever will. Hmmm...maybe some day. I\'m having too much fun with the JDM\'s 3:1 NPA mix.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That would be AE, yes, BigG?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I haven\'t tried Pheros stand alone yet. Doubt if I ever will. Hmmm...maybe

some day. I\'m having too much fun with the JDM\'s 3:1 NPA mix.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Do you premix? How does it compare to standard cover:npa 3:1?

</font><blockquote><font

I haven\'t

tried Pheros stand alone yet. Doubt if I ever will. Hmmm...maybe some day. I\'m having too much fun with the

JDM\'s 3:1 NPA mix.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That would be AE, yes, BigG?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

No. Pheros

&amp; NPA. I keep all my AE for my Junk. You know, so I can get real big down there.

</font><blockquote><font

I haven\'t

tried Pheros stand alone yet. Doubt if I ever will. Hmmm...maybe some day. I\'m having too much fun with the

JDM\'s 3:1 NPA mix.

Do you premix? How does it compare to

standard cover:npa 3:1?

Like JDM I transferred my Pheros

into a new bottle. I use a second bottle to do the 3 parts Pheros to one part NPA, JDM mix. It\'s KILLER for

me!!! Sometimes I\'ll use just one drop NPA on my head and two dabs of Pheros on my neck pulse points. One drop of

PI on my head with three dabs of Pheros works great in bars for me too. Serious but very friendly respect from the

elbow benders.

I LOVE the smell of Pheros and it covers the NPA and PI very well. I don\'t use Pheros in my

hair though as it seems to bring on the \"old guy\" smell. I\'ll be 103 tomorrow and I don\'t need an old guy

stench about me. Unless I\'m on a STANK which might happen here again real soon. I\'m liking the idea of

Pheros/NPA and STANK.

I haven\'t tried NPA with other covers in a long time but I never got the reactions

I\'m getting with Pheros from NPA and standard colognes. Doc\'s Pheros is some very serious stuff!

Phero Dude

Pheromones that are used

for enlargement. That\'s great to know about the new use. I usually rely on my shoe size to promote that. Oh

well...

Pheros stand

alone DOES work! Again it seems like certain people are more responsive to certain kinds of -mones than others, for

whatever reason probably past associations or body chemistry or something. It seems tho that even with someone who

is particular responsive to Pheros, it works best when you already know the person.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

In terms of how it

was designed, it should cause reactions by itself, of the kind I had originally talked about. However, I also

designed it with you forum homies in mind: to work best, for forum member purposes that is, when combined

with other things. That is one reason I did not load it up with -none. So yeah, combine away! The JDM 3:1 NPA mix

seems especially interesting.

I would definitely experiment with Pheros by itself though, to get a

feel for what it does with your body chemistry -- there are too many things in there to predict it, and it is

designed to mix with your natural body scents. There will be times you\'ll want to wear it by itself and times you

won\'t. You can wear it by itself when you want a sexy, natural cologne and don\'t want to load up on L-S mones

or are taking time off from them. The main draw then is the other things I put in, along with the scent as a unique

man\'s cologne. Otherwise, there are definitely enough of almost all of the L-S mones (including WAGG, \"LC

secrets\", etc) to put you at a higher level than the person who wears no L-S pheromones (like maybe 1% the level

of Bruce\'s other products, as a very rough \"hindsight\" estimate. Think of an APC that contains most all the

mones instead of just -none). The reactions you are getting by itself (familiarity and intimacy enhancement, stress

reduction, etc.) are mostly due to many sordid other things to be found only in Pheros, along with the

synergistic effect of everything being combined together!

I think this product is great for you \"mad

scientist\" types, such as JDM (and myself), as you can mix at will, and get lots of unique ingredients as well;

without worrying about ODing or losing control of how much -none, -rone, and -nol, etc., you want to apply.

The idea was to fill out the big picture with a holistic effect. Pheros is about its uniqueness. If you want

more of a \"one shot\" product in terms of having all the standard L-S mones at high levels, Chikara (or P10, AE)

is better for that.

Once, when wearing several dabs of Pheros, I had a pretty 25 y.o. woman ask me

\"what she could do to get me to marry her\", on our second date, and then proceed to invite me to bed. We were

not marriage material, and stopped seeing one another shortly thereafter. But I had combined Pheros with the

other things I typically wear that night.

King of the coupons!

</font><blockquote><font

Any ideas if this is going to be available soon? I deperatly want to get

this.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Here

Lizard----Lizard! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] ?????????????? ^j^

Phero Guru

now that we\'ve just

about completed our move here Sue\'s up for a great job in NYC and had her first informal interview today. It was

with a woman. Sue \"slathered\" herself with Pheros and headed off to the restaurant for the meeting. The

interview went exceedingly well!!! Two more interviews to go and do I sure hope they are again with women. She

said this other woman was so at ease with her that they actually extended the time for another hour, had coffees and

just enjoyed each other\'s company. We\'re having a few \"swinger\" friends over tomorrow evening and Sue

will be wearing Pheros - well, laughing here, she wears it all the time, I\'ll have to wrench that bottle away

from her if I\'m ever going to get to experiment with it.

Evey once in a while

a woman comes along and goes crazy for it. The weird thing is that the most rabid reactions (like Sue\'s or the

woman in the corner at the party) have been from women wanting to wear it, though more men want to wear it in

general. But if women like it they tend to really like it (Most in this category have been bisexual, but by

no means all.).

Phero Guru

DST, have you other

research going on other that this forum? Sue and I talked about it some after she got home: \"Pheros played a

role today in the interview\".

I\'ve just

solicited a lot of feedback about the product.

Phero Guru

we\'re having 3-4

couples over this evening and I plan on having them all \"scent-sample\" Pheros and Chikara - will let you know

what they all think tomorrow. The \"straight\" women we\'ve presented Pheros too like it as well.

Given that there isnt much

sythetic pheromones, I was mostly wondering whether we could get hits off the natural substances. You\'ve spoken

about sandalwood having rone, deer musk having pheromone power, natural substances and pheromone analogs and us

using Pheros is a good way of putting those theories to the test.

I myself hadn\'t got any results until the

day I posted the question when I was getting some hits. I wore four dabs. However, the next day I got some hits

too wearing nothing, so I am not sure.

RE: Premixing Pheros with NPA. It seems like the organic substances

would have stuff in them that would interact with the pheromones. Can you tell us what you know about this?

Perhaps the interactions may be even improving the NPA.

Phero Guru

Sue thought I should

mention that the woman she met with yesterday was pregnant - not sure if that has any bearing on things.

BJF, since so many of

these processes are unknown and \"mysterious\", I will have to give a very theoretical, somewhat speculative

answer. But keep in mind that for thousands of years perfumers and users of perfume have marvelled at the wonders of

what can happen when smelly organic things marry in a perfume, especially with maturation.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Musks and musky scents have been well known throughout the

ages to enhance perfumes, and all pheromones are just fractions of musk. On the other hand, pheromones become more

smellable when married with complex, holistic natural substances. Anyone who uses mones should be able to verify

this when you have a bunch of things on and the addition of a pheromone seems to change the smell of eveything. I

think that a naked pheromone is in some sense an \"incomplete smell\"; even if it is technically smellable, as the

effective concentration is large relative to how much smell it puts out. There is a \"pseudo-odor\" aspect to

them. You smell them but you don\'t. They are lonely, crying out to be combined with something!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] In the cases where pheromones are noxious, as in EW, the smell is

incomplete also, as humans do not normally smell yucky to each other. Humans\' favorite smells are ultimately

other humans. It\'s not just a concentration issue, if that makes sense. EW at any concentration, as

complex and balanced as it is, still doesn\'t quite cut it as a natural smell.

Theoretically, if the

simple laboratory chemicals interact with complex organic substances and attach to them, then they will become part

of a natural, more humanized, friendly smell where phero and fragrance are both enhanced, and their release into the

air will be more gradual, along with the other natural notes. Since pherochemicals appear in nature anyway, in musks

and EO\'s, that they could blend well would seem to make sense. Then, as the pheromones become inseparable from

natural, pleasing and aromatheraputic smells, the standard olfactory and biological systems should more fully

activated, prepared and receptive; and tied in with the rest of one\'s physiology, enhancing absorption and

utilization.

In contrast, if your olfactory receptors and VNO are blasted with maximally

concentrated, pure chemical; the receptors should get fatigued quicker, vibratory intensity should sooner hit a

\"ceiling\", open receptors should become filled up, and a redundancy effect should happens; where more chemical

not only doesn\'t cause more intended reaction; but also might fatigue, and interfere with, other microportions of

the olfactory system.

And wherever vibratory (a new theory of olfaction) rather than \"key and lock\"

olfactory reception dominates, the reception of one pherochemical might be attenuated by another (e.g., wearing too

much -nol could interfere with -none reception under a vibratory model -- hence my experiments with Fibonacci

ratios). Here the relative biochemical balance and velocity of stimulation become important factors. (So one reason

that a -none OD is bad might have to do with it interfering with the reception of pheromones that make one appear

friendly and trustworthy, for example. It\'s like when music is too loud and you can\'t appreciate softer sounds

that might occur simultaneously.)

So essential oils, musks and other natural substances, when married with

the pheromones, should help with the rhythm of this process to make it more natural, balanced, and gradual; and to

make sure that standard olfactory processes and channels are fully involved in the process of reception and

utilization. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Also there are the possibilities that the

presence of multiple chemicals are required for a particular chemical to have its maximum effect, in the same way

that multiple vitamins and minerals work together. We are letting nature help us determine which chemicals these

might be. Lastly, there is the probability that new, helpful chemicals are formed due both to the proximity of so

many related chemicals in solution, and reactions among them on the skin caused by enzymes, heat, bacteria, and

fatty acids. Again, trusting and working with nature\'s preexisting tendencies is key here.

So any

complex, organic perfume such as Pheros, which contains quite a few active ingredients, is partly a fun

experiment, where sometimes random-seeming forces of nature harness us as much as we harness them. That is where art

and alchemy come in. But even if a perfumer masters these Divine practices, an unlikely event on this planet; no

individual perfume will ever be right for every individual.

Sue thought I should mention that the woman she met

with yesterday was pregnant - not sure if that has any bearing on things.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
    Given the \"baby\'s head effect\" some experience, I am not suprised.

King of the coupons!

</font><blockquote><font

Any ideas if

this is going to be available soon? I deperatly want to get this.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Here

Lizard----Lizard! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] ?????????????? ^j^

<hr

\"The wheels on the bus goes round and round.\" Helloooooooo! Can we

get an answer? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

King of the coupons!

</font><blockquote><font

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
    Any ideas if this is going to be available soon?

I deperatly want to get this.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Here

<hr

\"The wheels on the bus goes round and round.\" Helloooooooo! Can we

get an answer? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sounds like a winner. Are

there any animal products in this brew?

Update on

Pheros availability:

We don\'t yet know the ETA, as I am still waiting on sample bottles from Italy,

which I am told got hung up in customs. Please know that I am doing everything I can to hurry the process along, but

that appropriate perfume bottles are challenging to secure and evaluate when you are starting from scratch to locate

a supplier, as I had to do when the French bottles went out of production. If I was a large perfumer it would not be

an issue, as I would have them custom made in lots of 50,000 or so, as do most perfume companies. As soon as events

are under my control I can and will give a date. At this moment, I don\'t want to give a date and not know if I

can follow through. Sorry for the delay, and thanks in advance for your patience.

Yes. Though I tried

to be as sensitive to the environmental aspects as I could, it is not a \"vegan product\". Where have you been,

AKA? Welcome back!

</font><blockquote><font

Yes. Though I tried to be as sensitive to the environmental aspects as I

could, it is not a \"vegan product\". Where have you been, AKA? Welcome back!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Does that mean it\'s got dog or cow parts in it?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Of course not.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Here Lizard----Lizard!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] ?????????????? ^j^

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Don\'t get me going... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Phero Guru

Only have one

noteworthy comment from last night\'s festivities here. Sharon, a stunning looking and lovely true bisexual

we\'ve known for 5 years, liked the Pheros and, like Sue, caught the baby\'s head scent immediately - is there a

connection here? Peg, another woman we\'ve known for only a month and a half, wanted to smell the Pheros again

and she is very keen on getting a bottle for herself - now, she\'s not really bisexual but has \"dabbled\" a

bit. Laughing here, as I\'m not keen on letting my L-S secret out, she\'ll have to go thru me to get it!!!

I\'m a bit hungover so we\'re gonna have lunch out someplace, hopefully an outdoor bar near the seafront so I

can sip some beers. For the first time we\'ll both be wearing only Pheros as I want to see if we can generate some

notice with just it - will keep y\'all posted.

</font><blockquote><font

I\'m a bit hungover so we\'re gonna have lunch out someplace, hopefully

an outdoor bar near the seafront so I can sip some beers

Great

way to cure a hangover [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 414 ... LastLast

Thread Information