Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Stranger

Default Sensing Pheromone

visit-red-300x50PNG
    As far as I know, phero

is sensed by human\'s VNO unconsciously . Imaging there are two guys, A and B, standing close to a girl. A has

phero on his body, B has nothing. If the girl is attracted by the phero, is it possible for her VNO to \'tell\'

her that phero is from A?

I\'m thinking about this question because in a crowded environment, e.g. bus, night

club, if I\'m wearing phero, how could other people know the phero is from me but not some other guys?

Default Re: Sensing Pheromone

That\'s a good

argument for the \'Less is Better\' philosophy. If you are wearing so much that you create a cloud, others will

benefit from it at your expense. Keeping the dose low enough that only a person close to you is likely to detect it

will increase the chance that you will be seen as the source. I don\'t think there is any way to prevent it from

happening all the time but the real point is to do whatever you can to increase your chances of attracting somebody.

Phero Enthusiast

or you can get away

with wearing more if you are the most interesting, confident, playful guy around (maybe alpha?)

I only think

TM\'s theory of a \"phero cloud\" is for big, major OD\'s.

I wasn\'t

referring to TM\'s theory. Rather to the simple concept of diffusion in a gaseous medium.

I\'ve often

wandered about this and women do somtimes seem to have an uncany way of sensing the wearer, even at a fair distance.

Their was a thread a while ago about binocular smelling (at least I think its called that). Basically in this theory

your brain is able to disern where the pheromomens are coming from by comparing the input its getting from each

seperate nostril.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    or you can get away with wearing more if you are

the most interesting, confident, playful guy around (maybe alpha?)

I only think TM\'s theory of a \"phero

cloud\" is for big, major OD\'s.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Why do you say that?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

That\'s a good argument for the \'Less is

Better\' philosophy. If you are wearing so much that you create a cloud, others will benefit from it at your

expense. Keeping the dose low enough that only a person close to you is likely to detect it will increase the chance

that you will be seen as the source. I don\'t think there is any way to prevent it from happening all the time but

the real point is to do whatever you can to increase your chances of attracting somebody.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Excellent point Bel!

or you can get away with wearing more if you are

the most interesting, confident, playful guy around (maybe alpha?)

I only think TM\'s theory of a \"phero

cloud\" is for big, major OD\'s.

One thing that you may

want to consider is that a dosage which may be detected by or attractive to your target at a greater distance is

gonna be overwhelming in close proximity. Pretty much defeats the purpose.

Keep in mind that ODs are a matter

of degrees. In my experience, a truly major OD will clear the place out and rather quickly at that. Whether or not

anyone attributes it to you is irrelevent, they just sense an uncomfortable vibe and remove themselves from the

environment.

Phil-

I

completely understand your question/concern. Don\'t sweat it too much...when you\'re wearing an appropriate

dose of a good product/mix, they\'ll know. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

I\'ve often wandered about this and women do

somtimes seem to have an uncany way of sensing the wearer, even at a fair distance. Their was a thread a while ago

about binocular smelling (at least I think its called that). Basically in this theory your brain is able to disern

where the pheromomens are coming from by comparing the input its getting from each seperate nostril.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> we´re good good huh [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
    ne thing that you may want to consider is that a dosage which may be detected by or attractive to your target

at a greater distance is gonna be overwhelming in close proximity. Pretty much defeats the purpose.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> exactly. A phero OD in that sense is pretty much like a perfume OD

As far as I know, phero is sensed by human\'s VNO

unconsciously . Imaging there are two guys, A and B, standing close to a girl. A has phero on his body, B has

nothing. If the girl is attracted by the phero, is it possible for her VNO to \'tell\' her that phero is from A?

Yes. Chances are there´s something she likes more about B and the

mones will make her focus her attention on the more likely (for her) choice ie the type-wise or/and enhance the

attraction already there.

However, what can also happen is that a person picking the mones up will sort of look

around and eventually spot the moner.

Either of those things are possible

CJ

Phero Pharaoh

However, what can also happen is that a person

picking the mones up will sort of look around and eventually spot the moner.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
    \"moner\"... I Like your use of the word. Reminds me a lot of \"stoner\" though dude.

Phero Enthusiast

I beg to differ.

Tonight, I was definitely ODing. I wore 4 dabs PI, 3 drops AE, 2 (AE dropper) size NPA/m, 2 (AE dropper) size NPA/w

and 3 dabs WAGG.

Went to bar. Met pretty girl and spent about 20 minutes talking v close. Could have had a kiss

close. She was up for it.

Dancing good, but but as good as I\'ve had. Maybe I was wearing too much

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] responses still OK though.

ODs are not as bad as everyone makes

out. Or maybe its just me. ODs are not that bad. Come on, I was well over the limit, yet I had good results. Not as

good as normal, but hey, still very good.

I think its a case of being the dominant male. If you are the most

interesting, and confident male it doesnlt matter if you OD. Remember Phantom? He ODed big style and he still got

hits. Same with me. We need a retake of the whole OD thoeries and specularities.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    or you can get away with wearing more if you are the most interesting,

confident, playful guy around (maybe alpha?)

I only think TM\'s theory of a \"phero cloud\" is for big, major

OD\'s.

One thing that you may want to consider is that a

dosage which may be detected by or attractive to your target at a greater distance is gonna be overwhelming in close

proximity. Pretty much defeats the purpose.

Keep in mind that ODs are a matter of degrees. In my experience, a

truly major OD will clear the place out and rather quickly at that. Whether or not anyone attributes it to you is

irrelevent, they just sense an uncomfortable vibe and remove themselves from the environment.

<hr

nop not intirelyyyyy tru, I ve done test with delibrate big OD\'s these

past weeks..and no, people didnt just vanish..if anything they still talked to me..culture plays a bigger

role

[sorry for my bad spelling Im drun kright noww]

I beg to differ. Tonight, I was definitely ODing. I

wore 4 dabs PI, 3 drops AE, 2 (AE dropper) size NPA/m, 2 (AE dropper) size NPA/w and 3 dabs WAGG.

Went to bar.

Met pretty girl and spent about 20 minutes talking v close. Could have had a kiss close. She was up for

it.

Dancing good, but but as good as I\'ve had. Maybe I was wearing too much

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] responses still OK though.

ODs are not as bad as everyone makes

out. Or maybe its just me. ODs are not that bad. Come on, I was well over the limit, yet I had good results. Not as

good as normal, but hey, still very good.

interesting, and confident male it doesnlt matter if you OD. Remember Phantom? He ODed big style and he still got

hits. Same with me. We need a retake of the whole OD thoeries and specularities.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Clearly you need more experience with pheros. As for being a dominate male........whatever, we

all have delusions to help us get by in life.

Phero Enthusiast

Clearly you need more experience with pheros. As

for being a dominate male........whatever, we all have delusions to help us get by in life.

<hr

Maybe I do need more experiences with pheros. But I\'ve been using them

for over a year. Bottle is right, culture plays a large part, and here in the UK, in bars people drink a lot and are

generally very friendly anyway.

delusions? Sorry, but I\'m just trying to help explain. Maybe I used the wrong

word. The fact that I do stand out more than others is there. No I don\'t go round being a jerk, being cocky etc.

But I am confident, more often than not, more than the people I hang out with. I take offence to what you said, you

saying its a delusion I have to \"help me get by in life.\" I can\'t change my personality and I don;t want to,

and I don\'t need to.

I beg to differ. Tonight, I was definitely ODing. I

wore 4 dabs PI, 3 drops AE, 2 (AE dropper) size NPA/m, 2 (AE dropper) size NPA/w and 3 dabs WAGG.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I wouldn\'t consider this a major OD. You\'re looking at a total dose of

about 0.037 none (if you round up). You mention below that you consider this to be \"well over the limit\", but

that\'s not necessarily the case here...more likely in the range of a mild OD. I\'m sure you\'re also

familiar w/ the idea that a w/ a mild OD drunk women may find you \"strangely attractive\". If ppl are smoking in

the bar, then this may play a role as well...this has been discussed before, but I\'m sure you already know that.

And didn\'t you mention in a later post that \"in bars people drink a lot\".

</font><blockquote><font

Went to bar. Met pretty girl and spent about 20 minutes talking v close.

Could have had a kiss close. She was up for it.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I gotta wonder...is

your mention of close convo w/ this bird for 20 minutes intended to be a thinly veiled attempt to discredit what I

said about the \"close proximity/intimidation factor\". Should I, also, feel threatened by this and be defensive?

Doubtful...sorry to disappoint you. As others have stated, a mild OD (such as in your case) could result in her

feeling \"strangely attracted\" to you. I welcome you to test this dosage w/ a sober woman, observe her behavior,

look for signs of nervousness/being twitchy and report back. By your own admission, you don\'t have many

opportunities to test pheros so you may actually discover this reaction w/ sober (or at least relatively so) women.

I\'ve held 20-30 minute convos w/ women sporting a mild OD as well, but they exhibit body language that distinctly

signals a level of discomfort/intimidation. Maybe a sense of being overwhelmed is a better description. Try

testing your pheros in other environements and you\'ll likely see the same reactions w/ the same

dosage.

Dancing good, but but as good as I\'ve

had. Maybe I was wearing too much [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] responses still OK

though.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">This statement begs the question \"do you really understand

what an OD is all about\"? Could it be possible that the dancing was not as good and responses seemed OK because

you were pissed? Not trying to bag on you here, but it sounds like you had a bit of a drunken night. Bully for

you! However, this could cloud your judgement. No? Besides, OK responses don\'t sound as promising as your posts

about better nights w/ lower doses. Right?

ODs

are not as bad as everyone makes out. Or maybe its just me. ODs are not that bad. Come on, I was well over the

limit, yet I had good results. Not as good as normal, but hey, still very good.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">Did you not say \"ODing on none is not hard to do, i\'ve put on loads of PI and NPA at the same

time, and people do act in a negative way...\" and \"As regards to mixing: I\'m currently testing out a mix with

1PI: 1NPA/m : 1NPA/w : 1Wagg, this can only be done with a mix since if I were to apply a drop or even a dab of each

that would be too much in most circumstances....and why waste it?\" or \"Basically, when you OD, its not that the

girl(or guy) does not subconciously recognise it anymore. Its that the target\'s brain senses that there are way

too many pheros for a natural guy to produce, and so it sends out its own warning signals that something is wrong -

that the guy is not genuine.
    I belive that if a graph of attraction (y axis) and pheros (x axis) was plotted, then

it would be a line which ascends initially (the more pheros you apply to a point the higher the attraction), then

levels out somewhat - a plateau with the optimum amount of pheros. But then the graph drops fairly sharply (OD) and

goes down into negative attractiveness on the y axis.\"

</font><blockquote><font

interesting, and confident male it doesnlt[sic] matter if you OD.

Sorry, but I have to back OCP up on this one. You choose to declare yourself as a \"dominant male\" yet, by your

own admission, you didn\'t follow through on what you described as an easy kiss close. Doesn\'t sound very

alpha male to me. Perhaps the fact that you declared yourself as \"the dominant male\" yet didn\'t proceed w/

what you seemed to describe as a \"sure thing\" led OCP to give you a friendly ribbing about not closing the deal.

I mean, you said yourself that she was an attractive bird. I suppose that if you come off cocky sounding like that

but don\'t attempt to follow through, then you need to expect that.

</font><blockquote><font

Remember Phantom? He ODed big style and he still got hits. Same with

me.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">First of all, I don\'t think you should base your entire opinion

of Phantom merely on one thread/phase in his phero life...besides you\'ll find those who didn\'t quite take the

whole thing seriuosly. Did he manage to establish himself as a forum figure that way? Yes! However, I believe

that if you take a look at the majority of his posts you\'ll find him advising against none ODs as much as the

next person. Besides, based on your posts, you\'ve never come close to hitting the OD levels that he

\"supposedly \" reached. This merely tells me that you are attempting to align yourself w/ his \"image\" and

trust me you haven\'t. You\'ve never posted anything that comes close. Perhaps you should go back and reread

his older posts. If you\'d like, I could post them for you, but I think I should be kind and leave it as it lies,

so to speak.

We need a retake of the whole OD

thoeries and specularities.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Should I remind you of some of your own

theories..why not? \"Basically, when you OD, its not that the girl(or guy) does not subconciously recognise it

anymore. Its that the target\'s brain senses that there are way too many pheros for a natural guy to produce, and

so it sends out its own warning signals that something is wrong - that the guy is not genuine.
    I belive that if a

graph of attraction (y axis) and pheros (x axis) was plotted, then it would be a line which ascends initially (the

more pheros you apply to a point the higher the attraction), then levels out somewhat - a plateau with the optimum

amount of pheros. But then the graph drops fairly sharply (OD) and goes down into negative attractiveness on the y

axis\"

Btw, wtf is a specularity? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Bottle-

Just exactly what would you define as a \"big OD\"? How much have you been using of which

products?

Look forward to your reply once you sober up, mate. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

OD can be negative.

I am a stocky, pretty well-built muscular guy. When I have too much none some people seem terrified of me. Some show

rage at me. Stage of OD can depend on body type, demeanor, situation among other factors.

Sadhu

Went to bar. Met pretty girl and spent about 20

minutes talking v close. Could have had a kiss close. She was up for it.

Dancing good, but but as good as I\'ve

had. Maybe I was wearing too much responses still OK though.

ODs are not as bad as everyone makes out. Or maybe

its just me. ODs are not that bad. Come on, I was well over the limit, yet I had good results. Not as good as

normal, but hey, still very good.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> ODs are relative.

pico you´re

right, in bars, pubs and clubs and such places it is in fact recommended that you wear a higher dose than you

normally would and when you got the right amount which works it will therefore not be an OD. But it would often be

one in `normal´ everyday environments [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

With quite a bit of

none on in clubs in some cases not just relative. Those that have had much to drink can be affected by the none more

often.

Phero Dude

Quite a bit of none

on in clubs sometimesnot just relative. Those that have had much to drink can be affected by the none more greatly.

Phero Dude

Quite a bit of none

on in clubs sometimesnot just relative. Those that have had much to drink can be affected by the none more easily.

lol

bigdog, I think you\'ve got the hiccups. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

I hit back on

broser and edited. That\'s why thrice. Sorry!

I hit back on broser and edited. That\'s why

thrice. Sorry!

Sadhu

bigdog, I think you\'ve got the hiccups.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] he thinks we´re

stupid and won´t understand unless it´s repeated again and again and.....

</font><blockquote><font

bigdog, I think you\'ve got the hiccups.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] he thinks we´re stupid and won´t understand

unless it´s repeated again and again and..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I may be slow, but I\'m not that slow.

Phero Enthusiast

I wouldn\'t consider this a major OD. You\'re

looking at a total dose of about 0.037 none (if you

round up).

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Taking AE size drops to be 50 drops/ml = 0.02ml per AE drop
    Taking dab volume = 60 dabs/ml =

0.01667ml per dab

4 dabs PI = 0.0333mg none
    3 drops AE = 0.012mg none
    2 AE drop size NPA/m = 0.0096mg none

AE drop size NPA/w = 0.0048mg none

total none = 0.0597mg none. It is generally considered that 0.04mg is an OD.

I gotta wonder...is your mention of close

convo w/ this bird for 20 minutes intended to be a

thinly veiled attempt to discredit what I said about the

\"close proximity/intimidation factor\". Should I,

also, feel threatened by this and be defensive?

Doubtful...sorry to disappoint you.

Not at all. I agree with

the close proximity/intimidation factor. I\'ve ODed more myself, read a reply I

made to \"rone and wagg\" on

the 17th march this year about a bigger OD where I had really negative

effects.

</font><blockquote><font

As others have stated, a mild OD (such as in your case) could result in her

feeling \"strangely

attracted\" to you. I welcome you to test this dosage w/ a sober woman, observe her

behavior, look

for signs of nervousness/being twitchy and report back.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
    I\'ve seen lots of OD symptoms in my year of phero use, but more so during the day to day

things at

university rather than going out.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>

By your own admission, you don\'t have many opportunities to test pheros so you may actually

discover

this reaction w/ sober (or at least relatively so) women.

I

used to wear pheros every day at university (plenty of women). But I only wear them going out now, 1, for money

reasons, and 2, because I want to minimize phero buildup, as I get much better results if I use pheromones

occassionally.

I\'ve held 20-30 minute

convos w/ women sporting a mild OD as well, but they exhibit body language

that distinctly signals a level of

discomfort/intimidation. Maybe a sense of being overwhelmed is a

better description. Try testing your pheros

in other environements and you\'ll likely see the same

reactions w/ the same dosage.

<hr

have done. I\'ve seen my fair share of ODs, but as I said, nearly all of

them have been during day to day stuff, not going out, where its loud, smokey etc.

</font><blockquote><font

This statement begs the question \"do you really understand what an OD is

all

about\"? Could it be possible that the dancing was not as good and responses seemed OK because

you

were pissed? Not trying to bag on you here, but it sounds like you had a bit of a drunken night.

Bully for

you! However, this could cloud your judgement. No? Besides, OK responses don\'t sound

as promising as your

posts about better nights w/ lower doses. Right?

I don\'t

disagree, but I do not drink heavily due to health reasons anyway. I do have a few drinks, yes, but not enough to

cloud my judgement by much.

Did you not say

\"ODing on none is not hard to do, i\'ve put on loads of PI and NPA at

the same time, and people do act in a

negative way...\" and \"As regards to mixing: I\'m currently

testing out a mix with 1PI: 1NPA/m : 1NPA/w :

1Wagg, this can only be done with a mix since if I were

to apply a drop or even a dab of each that would be too

much in most circumstances....and why

waste it?\"

With this mix

I was ODing on secret ingredients or there was too much WAGG. I was not ODing on none. I got best results with 2

dabs of this which I found very strange. In hindsight, I saw that if I wore 4-5dabs, I was wearing too much WAGG, or

had on too many secret ingredients to be effective. At the time I did not know this.

</font><blockquote><font

or \"Basically, when you OD, its not that the girl(or guy) does not

subconciously recognise it

anymore. Its that the target\'s brain senses that there are way too many pheros for

a natural guy to

produce, and so it sends out its own warning signals that something is wrong - that the guy is

not

genuine.
    I belive that if a graph of attraction (y axis) and pheros (x axis) was plotted, then it would be

a line

which ascends initially (the more pheros you apply to a point the higher the attraction), then levels out

somewhat - a plateau with the optimum amount of pheros. But then the graph drops fairly sharply (OD)

and

goes down into negative attractiveness on the y axis.\"

I

satnd by what I said.

Sorry, but I have to back

OCP up on this one. You

choose to declare yourself as a \"dominant male\" yet, by your own admission, you

didn\'t follow

through on what you described as an easy kiss close. Doesn\'t sound very alpha male to me.

Perhaps the fact that you declared yourself as \"the dominant male\" yet didn\'t proceed w/ what you

seemed to describe as a \"sure thing\" led OCP to give you a friendly ribbing about not closing the

deal.

I mean, you said yourself that she was an attractive bird. I suppose that if you come off cocky

sounding like

that but don\'t attempt to follow through, then you need to expect that.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Thsi girl is someone on the same course as I am at university, although it was the first time

we\'d met (last night).
    It is someone I\'d bump into more often. I just wanted to get to know her better. But,

she was showing very positive body language and flirting. I could have done more about it, but I chose not

to.

First of

all, I don\'t think you should

base your entire opinion of Phantom merely on one thread/phase in his

phero life...besides you\'ll find those

who didn\'t quite take the whole thing seriuosly. Did he manage

to establish himself as a forum figure that

way? Yes! However, I believe that if you take a look at the

majority of his posts you\'ll find him advising

against none ODs as much as the next person. Besides,

based on your posts, you\'ve never come close to

hitting the OD levels that he \"supposedly \"

reached. This merely tells me that you are attempting to align

yourself w/ his \"image\" and trust me

you haven\'t. You\'ve never posted anything that comes close.

Perhaps you should go back and

reread his older posts. If you\'d like, I could post them for you, but I think

I should be kind and leave

it as it lies, so to speak.

I only

mentioned Phantom briefly (not even a full line). If I wanted that image you describe (no offence to Phatom)
    I

could easily go into detail about the times I\'ve gotten laid etc. But I have never posted a hit story like that

as writing
    about something so intimate, to the public does not appeal to me.

</font><blockquote><font

Should I remind you of some of your own theories..why not? \"Basically,

when you OD, its not that the girl(or guy) does not

subconciously recognise it anymore. Its that the target\'s

brain senses that there are way too many

pheros for a natural guy to produce, and so it sends out its own

warning signals that something is

wrong - that the guy is not genuine.
    I belive that if a graph of attraction

(y axis) and pheros (x axis) was plotted, then it would be a line

which ascends initially (the more pheros you

apply to a point the higher the attraction), then levels out

somewhat - a plateau with the optimum amount of

pheros. But then the graph drops fairly sharply (OD)

and goes down into negative attractiveness on the y axis\"

Yes, I stand by what I\'ve said.

</font><blockquote><font

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

The noun for the verb, to speculate.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

The noun for the verb, to speculate.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The noun is

\"a speculation\", methinks.

Phero Enthusiast

yep, sure is!

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information