Close

& Double Naught Spy InternationalPlayboy's Avatar

Default Newbie\'s First Day Impression of WAGG

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Got my Wednesday special of WAGG in the mail last night and tried it out at work this morning. I

applied two or three drops to the wrists and rubbed them together. Meant to only use one drop but at least two came

out before I could stop it. Since the label says to apply it to clothing, I put another drop on my pant leg.

(Didn\'t want to take the chance of staining my shirt.)

I don\'t know about being a \"Great Guy,\" but I

did feel pretty good. My attitude at work has been at an all time low these last few weeks and I\'ve had a bit of

contempt for certain people there.

None of that today. No anger or depression. I was more outgoing than I have

been in quite awhile. Even started a conversation with one of the people I\'m a bit disgusted with. Since he

started working for my company, I\'ve wondered if he was the same person who I had mutual friends with in high

school. Turns out he is and once he realized he used to know me, he got really talkative, a bit more than I wanted.

Kind of disappointed now he is who I thought he was. In high school he was kind of cool and now I can\'t hold as

much contempt towards him. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Only female interaction was in the

hallway when I was picking up a box of cable. I\'m an electronic technician and do some cable installation. I was

kind of sweaty and my shirt was partially untucked.This woman who I\'m attracted to came out of her office.

She\'s out of my league and attached, lives with a Special Forces soldier and is considered by many as kind of a

b!tch. I usually say \"hi\" when we pass. Today, the inflection in her voice sounded a little friendlier when she

returned the greeting.

Now all of this could be placebo affect, but it does make me think I made a good

investment. As for feeling sleepy, I work 10 hour days, 12 with lunch and the drive and only get about 6 hours of

sleep on work nights. I get sleepy most every afternoon and did so today, so I can\'t judge whether it was the

WAGG or just my usual fatigue.

This weekend, I thought of mixing the WAGG with the half an open package of SOEg I

have. But reading pasts threads, this doesn\'t sound like a good idea. I haven\'t found the original discussion

on this mix yet. What exactly are the perceived problems with this combination?

Phero Dude

Default Re: Newbie\'s First Day Impression of WAGG

WAGG & SOE are similar products. SOE has nol and WAGG ?. The combo doesn\'t work well. I get

tired and down on myself when using it. Others around me get headaches.

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    What exactly are the perceived

problems with this combination?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I believe a few people

reported getting \'depressed\' when mixing SOE and WAGG, but I have done this without any adverse effects. I

don\'t recall which threads discuss this, but for some reason I believe Franki was one of the ones that got

depressed, so maybe you could send him a PM.
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Goss

WAGG &amp; SOE are similar

products.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Not sure that I totally agree w/ that statement. It may be

okay to say that they can have a similar effect of providing a certain level of comfort to a mix.

IMHO, SOE

relaxes ppl and they are more chatty, but WAGG seems to encourage ppl to divulge very personal info...like

confessions, maybe.

SOE has nol and WAGG

?.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">SOE contains nol and rone. WAGG contains previously unutilized

pheros

The combo doesn\'t work well. I get

tired and down on myself when using it. Others around me get headaches.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">I\'m curious...how much SOE did you use. Given the fact that nol has a relaxing effect and

induces headaches at high dosages, my initial impression is that you ODed on SOE. I\'ve never had SOE+WAGG make

me feel down on myself, but that\'s just me.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    WAGG &amp; SOE are similar products.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">Not sure that I totally agree w/ that statement. It may be okay to say that they can have a

similar effect of providing a certain level of comfort to a mix.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I\'m not sure I agree either. I have not used WAGG personally, but IIRC, the women who

beta-tested WAGG didn\'t see much reaction at all from it, except maybe Frenchie. That doesn\'t sound similar to

-nol.

I will have to dig up that thread and re-read it.

</font><blockquote><font

What exactly are the perceived problems with this combination?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I believe a few people reported getting \'depressed\' when mixing SOE

and WAGG, but I have done this without any adverse effects. I don\'t recall which threads discuss this, but for

some reason I believe Franki was one of the ones that got depressed, so maybe you could send him a PM.

Goss

Goss-

I\'m curious about how much SOE and WAGG you\'ve been using. I also have found that SOE and WAGG can work

well together in the right proportion...or at least the proportion that\'s right for me. What I\'ve found from

my testing is that the closer you get to equal ratios of the two, the less effective the combo is. I have found

that a ratio of about 5 SOE:1 WAGG works best for me.

It\'s certainly possible that the combo doesn\'t work

well for some...not sure how much those ppl used or how much they tested the combo. It took me a while to figure out

what worked for me.

Phero Pro

Howdy Playboy. I really enjoy your clear, concise writing style. It is pleasure to read. And also quite

interesting.Having said that, I wish you the best of luck in your phermone endevors. However, don\'t be

surprised if you don\'t get the results you would like. I was wondering how you think you relate with women?

Particually, ones that you are attracted to. If you don\'t wish to answer this, I understand. Just trying to get a

bit more insight on you.

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

Hey Sag.... I\'ve been using using 1d WAGG split between my eyebrows and a 4\" swipe of SOE on the

inside of each wrist.

I think it may all come down to how much you apply and where you apply it.... keeping them

an arms length apart seemed to work for me from the start (as I had read of people getting depressed) so I never had

a reason to change my aplication points. Don\'t know how they would interact applied closer together.

Thanks for the remarks tongue. Don\'t worry about me being disappointed about the results of

my pheromone experiments. I\'ve actually been using products like these (Andros) since around the mid 80\'s, so

I don\'t expect a miracle cure.

You asked about my views on how I relate to women, especially ones I\'m

attracted to. It seems that a lot of my relationships with women wind up in the LJBF category. As for attraction, it

seems the stronger it is towards a woman, the shyer I feel and the harder it is to break the ice. Once I get to know

someone a bit, there\'s no problem. When I mentioned that one woman was \"out of my league,\" I meant that if

buff, killing machine guys (Special Forces soldier) are the type she goes for, I\'m the opposite of that. A

somewhat shy electronics nerd.

That\'s why I like Realm, and think I\'m going to like WAGG and SOE. I\'m

looking for products to make me feel more comfortable about myself in social and work situations. Not that I

wouldn\'t like to have my bones jumped by a hot woman or two. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Products like NPA and Andros make me feel too self-conscious. And since I caught that guy trying to pick my

pocket at a club and he came back time and again, to confront me afterwards, I\'ve quit the Andros stuff

completely. You\'d think that if one got caught in a crime, one would want to disappear quickly. Not make a

spectacle of one\'s self. I can only return to the conclusion that the pheromones in the cologne I had on were

making him more aggressive.

I do plan to experiment a bit still with NPA and other products Bruce offers here. I

like the fact that you just use a drop or two of most of them and can then use a regular cologne to cover them.

I\'ve only recently received some of the SOE gel pack samples and just got a bottle of WAGG, so I haven\'t had a

chance of trying them in combination with NPA. Right now, I\'m trying them on their own to see what the effect

is.

Thanks everyone for the input to my posts so far.

Phero Dude

Try The Edge instead IMO.

Instead of...? NPA?

Phero Dude

It seems you may be concerned about having too much none on. Edge comes in a bigger bottle and is

diluted. Harder to OD on Edge and get adverse effects IMO. I have OD on NPA a couple times but never using the Edge.

Phero Pro

Playboy,I don\'t have much time to respond. It sounds like you end up in the LJBF zone, because you

are afraid to make a sexual move. You say you are shy with women you re attracted to. That will get you nowhere.

You must conquer the fear of rejection. You sound like you have a lot going for you. Good vocational job and

backround. Good writer, and come off as very intelligent. You need to use your stengths and work on your social

weakness. Phermones may be of some help. Hey I gotta run, more later.

You asked about my views on how I

relate to women, especially ones I\'m attracted to. It seems that a lot of my relationships with women wind up in

the LJBF category.

You remind me of myself. (Do you sometimes go

\"Oh crap, here we go again\" when someone tells you what a wonderful friend you are?)

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I\'m really looking forward to seeing more of your posts, and

what works for you.

Greets!

</font><blockquote><font

You asked about my views on how I relate to women, especially ones I\'m

attracted to. It seems that a lot of my relationships with women wind up in the LJBF category.

<hr

You remind me of myself. (Do you sometimes go \"Oh crap, here we go

again\" when someone tells you what a wonderful friend you are?) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I\'m really looking forward to seeing more of your posts, and what works for you.

Greets!

<hr

Not to confuse things anymore than they already are, but there can be a

twist to the LJBF thing. Sometimes, if a girl is attracted to a guy but he never makes a move or leads her to think

he\'s also attracted to her as more than a friend, she will refer to him as \'such a good friend\' because

that\'s how she believes HE perceives their relationship. It doesn\'t always mean she\'s not interested.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Not to confuse things anymore than they

already are, but there can be a twist to the LJBF thing. Sometimes, if a girl is attracted to a guy but he never

makes a move or leads her to think he\'s also attracted to her as more than a friend, she will refer to him as

\'such a good friend\' because that\'s how she believes HE perceives their relationship. It doesn\'t always

mean she\'s not interested. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I\'ll give you a tip for dating me: be emancipated and make the first move. If I really like

you, I\'ll be mortally afraid of screwing up because I can\'t just alter your subroutines later.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (I\'ve loosened up quite a bit now, but I really used to be

like this. Years ago, I was convinced that, if I made that first move, I\'d be forever branded as the loser who

was stuk up enough to ask a beautiful girl, and would forever have to carry the burden of rejection. Or something

like that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] )

Default I need to move to a bigger city

The best response I\'ve gotten to anything since I started getting interested in mones again was

Thursday, when my boss treated me to lunch. I consider the WAGG had an influence on this as he was celebrating the

fact that I found the problem in the equipment I was repairing. It took me all week to find something I felt should

have fixed in a day. Especially since it took me almost a day to identify a blown fuse. Then at the end of the day,

I shut it down as I felt it wasn\'t operating safely enough without supervision to leave it running all weekend.

(It\'s a UPS system - uninterruptable power supply. Not a desktop system but one that takes up two small

buildings. One houses the electronics and the other houses the battery bank. The batteries were charging and

emmitting hydrogen, setting off alarms. As hydrogen\'s highly explosive, I didn\'t feel right leaving the thing

alone since I didn\'t know how much longer they would continue to charge.)

Anyway,other than the lunch

treat, it\'s been pretty disappointing for the mone experiments. Got some TE last week and did a spray and a half

on Friday (I have three day weekends) and another spray today. Went to our local \"mall\" (you can walk through it

in about 60 seconds), two bookstores and a couple of other stores. Not many targets to choose from. Women with their

kids, teenage girls and couples. In fact, I don\'t think I saw anyone in my age group (44 years old). This town

supposedly has a population of over 77,000 people but you sure can\'t tell. Well, in the winter, it\'s congested

with senior citizen \"snowbirds\" and in the summer, it\'s too hot to do anything.

I need to move to

Phoenix or San Diego. The Fashion Valley mall in San Diego is my favorite place for girl watching. But the cost of

living is so high there. Phoenix has a lot to offer in the arts and entertainment categories, but it\'s just as

hot as the area in Arizona where I live.

Haven\'t given up yet, and am still looking forward to the April

1st announcement. But I\'m starting to think that it may just be a waste of product to wear it regularly in this

town to look for hits. I\'ll try again though, as I was hoping to get an idea of how things work before my next

vacation.

WAGG is another story as I think that\'s a good one for me to use at work to help my attitude

and my interactions with others.

The county fair is next week. Maybe I should try there. At least if I OD, I

can attribute it to the livestock there. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Edited to add

that the sprays of TE were to the chest on Friday and the groin on Sunday, covered by clothing. Guess I\'ll have

to try the recommended dab method.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: I need to move to a bigger city

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Yes, an interesting question -- how much phero to wear when at a

livestock fair. Let\'s see... What to recommend? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Perhaps you should

a) snort a lot while keeping in mind a vivid image of stampeding amorous,

libidinous pigs.

b) try not to wear red, unless you like that kind of thing.

c) do wear some

crotchless chaps, and

d) yell, \"Wilburrrrr!\" in 10 minute intervals.

Hope this helps.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

IP,

Plan a heavy A-None OD for the County Fair and go hang out around the swine pen. * If you\'re sufficiently

dosed up, a prize sow may just \"assume the position\" for you.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

http://w

ww.antecint.co.uk/main/boarmate.htm

It doesn\'t sound like you live in a very exciting town,
    and at

least this would be SOMETHING INTERESTING. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

*(For Entertainment

Purposes Only!) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Oscar

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

That\'s right, Oscar; that\'s the goal.

Doc,

Your post wasn\'t up yet when I started my reply.
    Shoulda known that you\'d be hypin\' the

behavioral, where I chose to prescribe. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Oscar

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Actually, you both had the same idea I did when I thought about wearing mones to the fair. Just to see

an interesting reaction.

Phero Guru

I

find this topic pretty interesting as it addresses a few things that have been happening to me over the past year

and a half since we moved up here. The women here (White Mountains of NH, somewhat sparsely populated)tend to be a

bit on the heavy side as a whole and they dress mostly in jeans and flannel shirts. I have had hardly any

\"hits\" in this neck of the woods. Mostly I find that wearing pheromones here mainly brings out aggressive

behaviors in men here who are already a bit on the aggressive side (loggers and such). The few hits I\'ve gotten

from women were from older ones (too old for me for sure, not that I\'m all that young - 53). I have had much

much better luck (hits) in the cities (Tampa, NY or Boston)that I\'ve lived in or near the past 5 years since I

started using pheromones. Also, this past winter and the one before I have gotten depressed for what I thought was

just general lack of sunshine and bitter cold but it may also be that the SOE I wear is helping this along, not sure

though. At any rate, we\'re moving again, to Portsmouth this time and I have my hopes up.

\"The

Fashion Valley mall in San Diego is my favorite place for girl watching\"

Horton Plaza is pretty good too. You

coming in from Yuma?? If so, I can feel ya\' about the shortage of women. My exit from the 8 is the Buckman

Springs rest stop. Then up into the hills. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

You got me pegged, Mtnjim. I usually stop at the Buckman springs rest to stretch my legs. Did that fire

last fall get close to you? I noticed in December that it had burnt on both sides of the freeway in places near

Alpine.

I like FV better than HP. It\'s right near where I stay and I don\'t feel like I\'m in an M.C.

Escher drawing like I do at Horton. Horton Plaza\'s geometry seems to keep me moving and not stop anywhere for

long.

I was wondering if anyone would figure out my location, having mentioned both San Diego and Phoenix.

That\'s about the best thing about Yuma is that it half way between the two cities. Takes about 2.5 hours for me

to drive to either one.

You got me pegged, Mtnjim. I usually stop at the

Buckman springs rest to stretch my legs. Did that fire last fall get close to you? I noticed in December that it had

burnt on both sides of the freeway in places near Alpine.

I like FV better than HP. It\'s right near where

I stay and I don\'t feel like I\'m in an M.C. Escher drawing like I do at Horton. Horton Plaza\'s geometry

seems to keep me moving and not stop anywhere for long.

I was wondering if anyone would figure out my

location, having mentioned both San Diego and Phoenix. That\'s about the best thing about Yuma is that it half way

between the two cities. Takes about 2.5 hours for me to drive to either one.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

The fire got to the north slope of Pine Valley, they evacuated to Lake Morena.

Was

without power for a week though. My refrigerator has never been cleaner.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Probably

only people from around here could figure out where you were.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Ya, HP does have some strange layout.

Well over a month now since I renewed my interest in pheromones. Wish I had some great sexual

hits to report by now, but nothing yet. Not really much of a social scene aside from bars in this town, but I\'ve

been hitting book and craft stores on the weekends. Not giving up yet.

I must repeat my feelings though, that the

best effect of mones so far have been on myself. Besides the subject of this thread, WAGG, I\'ve been using SOE,

TE and my two year old bottle of NPA. (Not to mention my former favorite cologne, Realm.) I don\'t use TE/NPA

together of course, but one or the other, alone or combined with SOE, Realm, Pheros and/or WAGG.

I feel like when

I wear TE/NPA, I stand a little straighter, hold my stomach in a little more and just have a stronger feeling of

confidence. I\'m also starting to feel a psychological addiction to these products. I try to do a couple of non

mone days, as has been recommended in this forum, but I still feel like I want to use them on those days.

I was

going to just stick to SOE or WAGG, maybe combined with Realm or Pheros at work, but this week I found myself using

TE and NPA on a couple of days. There is still the self-consciousness I\'ve always had about mones that I\'m

wearing too much with NPA/TE, even with one small dab of NPA from a vial with a 1/4 inch opening. But Thursday, I

did that one dab on my chest, with a little SOE on the wrists and collarbone, and I felt like a \"take charge

guy.\" My boss wasn\'t in that day and there was a request for some equipment to be installed. I installed the

device then realized that the requestors, just expected it to work, not realizing that it took coordination from two

other groups for everything to come together. So I ended up taking the initiative to coordinate the key people and

teach the requestors, who are fairly new, that video signals don\'t just magically appear in the building but have

to be coordinated through the communication group.

Anyway, the feeling of \"power\" I get from TE/NPA makes it

hard to go through the dry days when I lay off the mones.

Phero Pro

I\'m also starting to feel a

psychological addiction to these products.

Same here!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Especially with AE.

Thread Information