Close

Stranger

Default Alter Ego = older women?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Lo all,

Before I hadn\'t been using AE for long enough to comment on this sort of thing with any experience, but the

more it seems I wear AE when I go out the more I notice it really does a number on the older women out there. I

still get signs such as hair twirling etc from the younger ones, but it\'s the older women who aggressivly

approach me ( isn\'t necessarily a bad thing, being older doesn\'t immediatly equal not attractive ), I remember

someone saying something similar about AE a little while ago.

Then again, loads of folk have posted saying how AE

is good for pretty much any \'target\', so perhaps it all comes down to older women having more confidence in

who and how they approach, as I\'m not exactly aggressive myself in talking to the opposite sex this is a

conclusion I\'m leaning towards more.

Any similar experiences?

Default Re: Alter Ego = older women?

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    perhaps it all comes down to older women having

more confidence in who and how they approach

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Here\'s the key

point, IMO. A lot of people have posted similar reactions, with the same conclusion.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    perhaps it all comes down to older women having more confidence in who and

how they approach

Here\'s the key point, IMO. A lot of people

have posted similar reactions, with the same conclusion.

AE I

have heard can creates submissiveness, which older women would be more comfortable acting on. Younger women can be

just as attracted, but aren\'t as comfortable with it.

I have also heard that older women\'s sense of smell

isn\'t as good, especially those who no longer ovulate.

If you yell, someone with good hearing would run away,

but someone with bad hearing would think you were speaking at just the perfect volume. Get it?

Also, the phero

conditioning of older women, who are more likely to have been around men due to marriages, etc, is said to be better

(may have been jvk who brought this up.).

AE is definitely one that people tend to get hits from older women on,

more than a TE or whatever. TE seems more versatile because the secret ingredient can pad the punch of the none.

AE is without this, of course, though without iits Nol to help the none, even some older women probably wwouldn\'t

respond.

Phero Enthusiast

Nearly all my

testing of mones is with girls between 17 and 25.
    I have to say that the best thing is AE + WAGG.
    For me, 3 drops

AE to 2 dabs WAGG.

Add some PI to this if you\'re going out and you have a winner.

Also I think it\'s

being friendly and how you present yourself as well. If you look approachable (smiles, laughing etc) then it\'s

brilliant.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Also I think it\'s being friendly and how you

present yourself as well. If you look approachable (smiles, laughing etc) then it\'s brilliant.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> The secret with or without mones

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

I have also heard that older women\'s sense of

smell isn\'t as good, especially those who no longer ovulate.

During menopause many women experience loss of sex drive which can mean they´re just not interested in `picking up´

men (or similar) and thus aren´t responding to mones as much because they´re just not interested. Others are like

the opposite [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

I have also heard that older women\'s sense of smell isn\'t as good,

especially those who no longer ovulate.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> During menopause many

women experience loss of sex drive which can mean they´re just not interested in `picking up´ men (or similar) and

thus aren´t responding to mones as much because they´re just not interested. Others are like the opposite

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Leading to

ovulation, a woman\'s sens of smell increases until it is 1000 times greater dring ovulation, according to what I

once read. That phenomena makes sense for obvious reasons, regardless of where the number is correct.

So if

smell is not as strong when you are not ovulating, you can imagine what that does to smell after menopause. Thus

the large dose of mones tht synthetic pheromones provide seem a lot more normal to women with menoopause. Normal

pheromone levels (what guys usually have w/o synthtics) might not be able to do it for them anymore, so you can

imagine these women can be pleased/suprised when some guy wearing synthetics makes them feel horney again

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

Leading to ovulation, a woman\'s sens of smell

increases until it is 1000 times greater dring ovulation, according to what I once read. That phenomena makes sense

for obvious reasons, regardless of where the number is correct.

So if smell is not as strong when you are not

ovulating, you can imagine what that does to smell after menopause. Thus the large dose of mones tht synthetic

pheromones provide seem a lot more normal to women with menoopause. Normal pheromone levels (what guys usually have

w/o synthtics) might not be able to do it for them anymore, so you can imagine these women can be pleased/suprised

when some guy wearing synthetics makes them feel horney again [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].

This really

makes no sense. If a woman\'s sense of smell improves up to 1000X during ovulation, it means it\'s normal

the rest of the month. So just because a woman is no longer ovulating doesn\'t mean her sense of smell will

decrease. Look at pregnant women. They\'re sensitive to all kinds of smells more than usual, and they\'re not

ovulating either. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Also, just because a woman is \'older\'

does not mean she\'s menopausal or post-menopausal. \'Older\' can mean 25 or 30, depending on the age of the

guy speaking. It doesn\'t always mean 82.

If a woman\'s sense of smell improves up to 1000X

during ovulation, it means it\'s normal the rest of the month.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Sure, but that is not what I said.

</font><blockquote><font

Leading to ovulation, a woman\'s sense of smell increases until it is 1000

times greater dring ovulation, according to what I once read.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

It won\'t necessarily be \"normal\" the rest of the month, maybe just during

menstration. Who knows?

Also, just

because a woman is \'older\' does not mean she\'s menopausal or post-menopausal. \'Older\' can mean 25 or

30, depending on the age of the guy speaking. It doesn\'t always mean 82.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

30s and 40s women are more often than not still ovulating, so I\'d take that statement a

step further. There are a lot of elements involved and diminished sense of smell, where that occurs as a result of

no longer ovulating, or it is something that naturally declines like your hearing, is just one part of the equation.

I didn\'t mean to imply that was all that was going on here, I stated my agreement on your opinion on the

confidence thing.

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SRH spake

thusly:
    If a woman\'s sense of smell improves up to 1000X during ovulation, it means it\'s normal the rest of

the month.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bjf

spake thusly:
    Sure, but that is not what I said.

Quote:

Leading to

ovulation, a woman\'s sense of smell increases until it is 1000 times greater dring ovulation, according to what I

once read.

It

won\'t necessarily be \"normal\" the rest of the month, maybe just during menstration. Who knows?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

And from what you said, one could easily surmise that it could be

normal from the rest of the month. Why just during menstruation? How about only on Tuesdays between 3pm and 6pm? In

this article you read, does it say when hearing was normal? I would surmise \'normal\' would be the mean hearing

level over the month, and if it was spiking high at ovulation and spiking low at menstruation (for example) there

would still be a level at which equilibrium was reached over the rest of the month.

</font><blockquote><font

30s and 40s women are more often than not still ovulating, so I\'d take

that statement a step further. There are a lot of elements involved and diminished sense of smell, where that occurs

as a result of no longer ovulating, or it is something that naturally declines like your hearing, is just one part

of the equation. I didn\'t mean to imply that was all that was going on here, I stated my agreement on your

opinion on the confidence thing.

I agree. I\'m sure there

are lots of other things going on. I\'m sure sense of smell decreases over time. But I don\'t know how much

menopause in general has to do with it, merely due to cessation of ovulation. Especially considering that we

generally agree that women in their 30s and 40s are still ovulating.

There are many studies out that state

women become more open and confident in bed in their 30s because they lose many of the inhibitions they had when

they were younger.

</font><blockquote><font

perhaps it all comes down to older women having more confidence in who and

how they approach

Here\'s the key point, IMO. A lot of people

have posted similar reactions, with the same conclusion.

I have

to agree w/ you on this one, SRH. As I\'ve stated in the past, I\'ve seen AE reactions from age 8-80. Females

who are too young to be sexually active will act like they have a schoolgirl crush, for lack of a better way to put

it. Young women, from say age 18-25ish, react submissively. Those in their late 20s thru mid 30s are much more

forward or send out more clear signals of interest and from about 35-55 they tend to be pretty direct. Ladies in

their late 50s+ tend to be flurtatious, kinda like men are at the same age. I would tend to describe it as

innocent/friendly flirtation. Keep in mind that these age ranges are merely generalizations and individuals are

just that...individuals. It\'s a matter of how comfortable a woman is w/ herself and/or her sexuality. Some 30+

women may still be somewhat less so than some younger women...it depends on the person.

I\'ve also found that

simply adding a bit of SOE to AE can alter these reactions somewhat as I think the added nol and rone provides an

increased level of comfort, in the general sense. It was this realization, along w/ input by some forum members

(e.g. SRH &amp; FTR) that led to the phero ratios in my current mix.

One of the young ladies that I\'m

currently seeing is very comfortable w/ taking the initiative and she\'s only 21 yrs old. The day we met she

started the interaction, suggested we go for coffee and proposed that we get together again to hang out and

volunteered her number. I met her for coffee today and once again she suggested a couple of options for getting

together later this week, while still leaving it up to me to establish any final arrangements. While I\'m sure

that pheros probably played a role in her initial attraction, it is her personality and degree of comfort that has

to do w/ the fact that she will take the initiative...same goes for phone calls...90% of the time she calls me.

On the other hand, another girl that I\'ve been seeing is much more shy/reserved and she\'s 27 yrs old.

While she did signal attraction at first, I made the approach and I\'ve made almost all arrangements to get

together. About the only thing she initiated was a number exchange.

</font><blockquote><font

Quote:

SRH spake thusly:
    If a

woman\'s sense of smell improves up to 1000X during ovulation, it means it\'s normal the rest of the month.

bjf spake thusly:
    Sure,

but that is not what I said.

Quote:

Leading to

ovulation, a woman\'s sense of smell increases until it is 1000 times greater dring ovulation, according to what I

once read.

It won\'t

necessarily be \"normal\" the rest of the month, maybe just during menstration. Who knows?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

And from what you said, one could easily surmise that it could be normal

from the rest of the month. Why just during menstruation? How about only on Tuesdays between 3pm and 6pm? In this

article you read, does it say when hearing was normal? I would surmise \'normal\' would be the mean hearing

level over the month, and if it was spiking high at ovulation and spiking low at menstruation (for example) there

would still be a level at which equilibrium was reached over the rest of the month.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

It may become slightly more sensitive, but not by that much. It doesn\'t make sense from an

evolutionary point of view (very wasteful).

Thread Information