Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default SH*T! SPILT MY AE!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ACK! Spilt my AE

tonight. Still have just about half the bottle left though. Went out tonight, got some good hits, but not as good as

could be.
    I wore: 1 dab NPA/w diluted in cologne in an atomiser and sprayed onto chest, 3 dabs PI on neck, 3-4

drops AE spread widely over arms, 2 dabs WAGG.
    Although I got good hits, they weren\'t as strong as I think they

have, or could have been. The NPA/w was sprayed onto chest area where my shirt covered.

I think I could have had

more none in relation to the other mones. I do best on a none heavy mix!!!! NO RONE OR NOL FOR ME THANK YOU!!!!!

Pure none is the way to go in a club, that\'s what I\'m starting to feel. The AE does not seem effective in

larger does in conjunction to the wagg. Still I was very approachable it seems so that was good. Got some good

dances etc still, next time I will have pure PI + NPA, with a little WAGG.
    Well lets see what happens.

Default Re: SH*T! SPILT MY AE!

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    ACK! Spilt my AE tonight.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">LOL! You\'ve now been initiated...welcome to the club.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
    I wore: 1 dab NPA/w diluted in cologne in an atomiser and sprayed onto chest, 3 dabs PI on neck, 3-4 drops AE

spread widely over arms, 2 dabs WAGG.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I\'m a bit confused...is that 1

DAB of NPA/w diluted in cologne? What was the extent of dilution? How exactly did you dilute a dab in cologne?

Did you use 3 or 4 drops of AE? 3 dabs of PI + 4 drops of AE seems like a pretty heavy dose of none.

Although I got good hits, they weren\'t as

strong as I think they have, or could have been.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">What kind of reactions

were you expecting?

I think I could have

had more none in relation to the other mones.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Isn\'t that exactly what you had w/ this

mix?

I do best on a none heavy mix!!!! NO

RONE OR NOL FOR ME THANK YOU!!!!!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Didn\'t you recently post the following as

your best mix? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    </font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    2 dabs PI
    1 dab NPA/m
    1 dab NPA/ w
    half gel pack SOE (equivalent to 3

drops SOE oil)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Doesn\'t this mix have both rone and nol?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] In fact it has more rone and nol than the mix you just posted

above.

Pure none is the way to go in a

club, that\'s what I\'m starting to feel. The AE does not seem effective in larger does in conjunction to the

wagg. Still I was very approachable it seems so that was good. Got some good dances etc still, next time I will have

pure PI + NPA, with a little WAGG.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I\'m curious about how you came to

this conclusion.

Phero Enthusiast

does the club have

any special priveliges? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

now that I remember more, well I actually used the AE dropper to

drop two drops of NPA/w into an atomiser. Then I sprayed 3 sprays of rochas into the atomiser, and diluted this even

more with some water. This is what I sprayed onto my neck and upper chest. I\'ve had problems in the past I think

relating to overusing NPA, but I think that two small drops spread over a large area is ok.

I then applied 2

drops of AE spread over wrists, and 3 dabs PI to behind ear and sides and back of neck.
    Also WAGG went onto the

wrists.

I applied this all about 2 HOURS before reaching the club, by which time I had been outside for a

while and inside another bar.

I had a very friendly \"aura\" it seems in the club, I know it sounds weird,

but almost maybe \"too friendly??!\" I danced with one girl (an 8) for about 10 mins, and normally the pheros

really do get a girl going if I dance with them for anything over 2-3minutes. But it was not sexual dancing, she

didn\'t make that prolonged eye contact sign which says \"I WANT YOU\". She then went off and found someone else

in another part of the club(ironically someone I know, and he\'s ordinary and I\'m sure moneless too.) and

kissed him [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
    This event with this one girl makes me think that the

mix WAS TOO FRIENDLY. Or simply maybe I wasn\'t looking as sharp as last week!!!!

A lot of the girls, who were

about 6s and 7s were also initiating dances with me which was kinda fun I guess, I knew I could have had any of

them, but I wasn\'t after them.

I then applied 2 drops AE more to my wrists during the evening, probably fairly

late in. The nature of the hits didn\'t change, still very friendly. No OD reactions, not a single one I\'m

sure, which is a very good thing since I had on quite a lot of mones at this time. I did end up with a sexual kiss

close with a 7.5 or 8 nearer the end.

But I think I may just be attributing too much to the pheromones and just

go out and have a good time. I just guess I\'m just really suprised the girl did not give me that go ahead eye

contact sign, and after dancing goes off and finds someone else and kisses him (someone ordinary looking). Maybe she

got fed up with me NOT making a move, but I never do till I get that prolonged eye contact, I\'m not the guy who

just bumps random women and grinds, and I think I do get a lot of respect for that.

I don\'t use that

PI:NPA:SOE mix in clubs, I prefer WAGG and SOE stinks, and doesn\'t work that well after a few hours in a club

situation. SOE seems to work better away from body heat too. Plus WAGG lets me use rochas

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I don\'t think I\'ll get the unscented SOE.

I have to

mention here CptKipling\'s excel mone application calcultor, it is just fantastic. I think he may be revealing it

soon to others in the forum.

next time I think in hindsight I may just use the same combo with AE and WAGG on my

wrists, as this seems to create the friendly approachable \"I\'m a great fun guy come dance with me\" aura. But

I\'ll use a bit more PI to create more of an impact.

Phero Enthusiast

I have to mention

I\'m somewhat of a regular at this club, I recognise a lot of people! It\'s often very difficult for a

\"stranger\" to get the dances.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

does the club have any special priveliges?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> yes, you have to buy a new bottle much sooner than you intended and

that´s about it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] welcome to the club

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thread Information