visit-red-300x50PNG

EXIT FOR PRESIDENT!

Banned User

Default Re: What a shocker

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Simply

put, there is only one way to handle somebody who attacks you and appeasement is not it.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well, muslims and muslim extremists are two different parties. I agree

that it isa dangerous message to send if we just concede everything and give them what they want, but I am just

saying give them enough to where the anger isn\'t so great.

I\'m not willing to be a sacrificial lamb in

the ideal of don\'t bargain with terrorists.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

bjf

Your

replies to this thread really got my blood up! I\'ll try to be kind. You need to stop listening to NPR. Try

reading some books on the subject. Start with \"Tea with Terrorists\". Elana can give you some more titles. Stop

listening to left wing appeasement propaganda and find out who your enemy is and why he wants YOU dead. Here\'s

the long and the short of it. Do you believe in allah? Did you bend your knee to him in submission today? If you

didn\'t and aren\'t willing to then osama, taking his instructions from the Koran and the Hadif, wants you dead.

Below is a post I made to another Forum a few months back.

islam means \"submission\". Contrary to the swill

being feed to us by the media and our politicians, islam is NOT a religion of Peace. There are two books that are

the \"Hand books\" of islam. The koran, which most have heard of, and the Hadif, which most have not heard of.

Neither books have any reference to \"Peace\" in them at all. Both books expound the teachings of mohamed the

\"profit\", who, by all accounts, was a rather creepy little deformed white guy with a goitered neck who hated

Jews. According to these books, islam means \"submission, by sword, to the will of allah !! Submit to Allah or

die!!!!

According to mohamed and the \"books\" of islam there are two worlds! Dar el islam and Dar el Harb. Dar

el islam is the world belonging to islam and allah. Dar el Harb is everything else. According to allah, mohamed and

his books, everything which is not islam, i.e.. Dar el Harb, must die. Submit to allah and islam or die is the only

message in the books of islam. The Hadif is the handbook on how to make the world of Dar el Harb submit to allah and

islam. The Hadif is the book that osama bin laden and the \"True\" believers read and adhere to. The Hadif is

about 600 pages long and gets into great detail about how to convert, by the sword, Dar el Harb into Dar el islam.

Lie, cheat, steal and murder are it\'s main means of conversion.

The message of allah, mohamed and islam is

simple. You are either part of islam or you must die!!! It doesn\'t matter if you\'re a Christian or a Jew or a

Buddhist or an Aitheist; an American, a Frenchmen or if you\'re Chinese; if you\'re not islam and refuse to

\"submit\" to islam then you need to die. This is according to allah\'s \"Will\". The world of islam breaks

down into two groups. Good islamists and bad islamists. The bad islamist don\'t read and adhere to the book. The

good islamist do read and adhere to the book. It\'s kinda like nazi Germany. You had good nazi\'s and bad

nazi\'s. The good nazi\'s bought into the lies and took part in the murders. The bad nazi\'s were swept along

keeping their mouths shut lest they get sent to the camps as well.

I am not optimistic about the future. As long

as we have this \"head up the ass, politically correct\" , \"Can\'t we all just get along\" attitude toward

islam, we\'re F*CKED!!!!!

In the words of a rather infamous Brother. \"The time has come for each and every

one of you to decide. Brothers and Sisters, take 5 seconds to decide weather you want to be part of the problem or

part of the solution. 5 seconds is all you need.\"

Read some books bjf and take your 5 seconds!

Peace out

Bro.

Macky, can you name that Brother?

What can I say? It all

sounds good on paper, but when your sister was blocks from the WTC, your brother and law is with cantor fitzgerald,

your boss is in the wtc, your co-workers know a highjacker, and everyone you know knew people who had to jump to

their death or were blown to bits, ideals get thrown out the window.

You can\'t just squash out every crazy

person like ants, you have to address the issue that they are so angry about. If this doesn\'t happen, then

myself, my family, my friends, my coworkers and my neighbors could just get blown up in the middle of reading the

morning paper.

I think some of their angers are probably legitimate and it is time to make some concessions, even

if we do not agree, because whatever we are protecting is not worth more than the lives of the people who have

already died.

Phero Pharaoh

</font><blockquote><font

DUBAI (Reuters) - A letter purporting to come from Osama bin Laden (news -

web sites)\'s al Qaeda network claimed responsibility for the train bombings in Spain on Thursday, calling them

strikes against \"crusaders,\" a London-based Arabic newspaper said.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Osama hashad very serious kidney disease. He has needed regular dialysis. Some of the Eastern

and Middle-Eastern papers are saying that he died months ago. Some people think we are keeping him \"alive\" to

have a rationale for some of our activities.

And I saw Elvis at

Dunkin Donuts.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

DUBAI (Reuters) - A letter purporting to come from Osama bin Laden (news -

web sites)\'s al Qaeda network claimed responsibility for the train bombings in Spain on Thursday, calling them

strikes against \"crusaders,\" a London-based Arabic newspaper said.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Osama hashad very serious kidney disease. He has needed regular dialysis. Some of the Eastern

and Middle-Eastern papers are saying that he died months ago. Some people think we are keeping him \"alive\" to

have a rationale for some of our activities.

Even if he would be

dead. There is still plenty of reason to hunt those Al Qaeda and Taliban guys in Afghanistan after all that has

happened.

</font><blockquote><font

Simply

put, there is only one way to handle somebody who attacks you and appeasement is not it.

<hr

Well, muslims and muslim extremists are two different parties. I agree

that it isa dangerous message to send if we just concede everything and give them what they want, but I am just

saying give them enough to where the anger isn\'t so great.

I\'m not willing to be a sacrificial lamb in

the ideal of don\'t bargain with terrorists.

bjf

Your

replies to this thread really got my blood up! I\'ll try to be kind. You need to stop listening to NPR. Try

reading some books on the subject. Start with \"Tea with Terrorists\". Elana can give you some more titles. Stop

listening to left wing appeasement propaganda and find out who your enemy is and why he wants YOU dead. Here\'s

the long and the short of it. Do you believe in allah? Did you bend your knee to him in submission today? If you

didn\'t and aren\'t willing to then osama, taking his instructions from the Koran and the Hadif, wants you dead.

Below is a post I made to another Forum a few months back.

islam means \"submission\". Contrary to the swill

being feed to us by the media and our politicians, islam is NOT a religion of Peace. There are two books that are

the \"Hand books\" of islam. The koran, which most have heard of, and the Hadif, which most have not heard of.

Neither books have any reference to \"Peace\" in them at all. Both books expound the teachings of mohamed the

\"profit\", who, by all accounts, was a rather creepy little deformed white guy with a goitered neck who hated

Jews. According to these books, islam means \"submission, by sword, to the will of allah !! Submit to Allah or

die!!!!

According to mohamed and the \"books\" of islam there are two worlds! Dar el islam and Dar el Harb. Dar

el islam is the world belonging to islam and allah. Dar el Harb is everything else. According to allah, mohamed and

his books, everything which is not islam, i.e.. Dar el Harb, must die. Submit to allah and islam or die is the only

message in the books of islam. The Hadif is the handbook on how to make the world of Dar el Harb submit to allah and

islam. The Hadif is the book that osama bin laden and the \"True\" believers read and adhere to. The Hadif is

about 600 pages long and gets into great detail about how to convert, by the sword, Dar el Harb into Dar el islam.

Lie, cheat, steal and murder are it\'s main means of conversion.

The message of allah, mohamed and islam is

simple. You are either part of islam or you must die!!! It doesn\'t matter if you\'re a Christian or a Jew or a

Buddhist or an Aitheist; an American, a Frenchmen or if you\'re Chinese; if you\'re not islam and refuse to

\"submit\" to islam then you need to die. This is according to allah\'s \"Will\". The world of islam breaks

down into two groups. Good islamists and bad islamists. The bad islamist don\'t read and adhere to the book. The

good islamist do read and adhere to the book. It\'s kinda like nazi Germany. You had good nazi\'s and bad

nazi\'s. The good nazi\'s bought into the lies and took part in the murders. The bad nazi\'s were swept along

keeping their mouths shut lest they get sent to the camps as well.

I am not optimistic about the future. As long

as we have this \"head up the ass, politically correct\" , \"Can\'t we all just get along\" attitude toward

islam, we\'re F*CKED!!!!!

In the words of a rather infamous Brother. \"The time has come for each and every

one of you to decide. Brothers and Sisters, take 5 seconds to decide weather you want to be part of the problem or

part of the solution. 5 seconds is all you need.\"

Read some books bjf and take your 5 seconds!

Peace out

Bro.

Macky, can you name that Brother?

DAMN GOOD POST,

ASH!!! I take back my Oprah comment. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

bjf....I am not sure

what world you are living in, but if you really think that you can reason with these monsters you have got another

thing coming. Unless you want to convert and believe what they tell you to believe, then they want you just as dead

as those thousands of Americans that were killed at the WTC on 9/11

\"These

monsters\"???

You really think all muslims are monsters?

I highly doubt that.

\"These monsters\"???

You really think all

muslims are monsters?

I highly doubt that.

We aren\'t

talking about ALL MUSLIMS. We are dealing with Islamic fundimentalists. Do you seriously think that you can

\"reason\" with them?

bjf...I couldn\'t

even believe what I was reading when I saw your first post. I convinced myself that I was misinterpreting what you

were saying. I am actually shocked that you think that there is some leverage here, as if any of us could change the

mindset of pure evil.

</font><blockquote><font

\"These

monsters\"???

You really think all muslims are monsters?

I highly doubt that.

<hr

We aren\'t talking about ALL MUSLIMS. We are dealing with Islamic

fundimentalists. Do you seriously think that you can \"reason\" with them?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Well, since you were addressing my point of view, and I stated that I was talking about

dealing with the issues of the muslim population, not bartering with extremists, I think that is an irrelavent

debate.

I never talked about negotiating with terrorists. Here are quotes from my posts:

There needs to be more appeasement with the Muslim

world.

</font><blockquote><font

Well, muslims and muslim extremists are two different parties.

<hr

How do you suggest we

deal with the Muslim population? If you had the stage, what would you say to them? I am not understanding what point

you want to get across to them so that they will change their mindset.

</font><blockquote><font

How do you suggest we deal with the Muslim population? If you had the stage,

what would you say to them? I am not understanding what point you want to get across to them so that they will

change their mindset.

You are not understanding what point I

wanted to get across to the muslim population because I never stated I had one for them.

I don\'t claim to

have answers as to how to appease anyone. But I think that intelligence and military won\'t get the job done.

190 families learned that today.

More of the concerns in the muslim community need to be addressed. Anger on

their part is not a good thing from where I am sitting at, at that is all I know I know, whether it is satisfactory

to anyone or not. Again, I don\'t claim to have some panacea in mind to all of this.

More of the concerns in the muslim community need

to be addressed.

Like what? What can we do to make them like us?

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

What can I say? It all sounds good on paper, but when your sister was blocks

from the WTC, your brother and law is with cantor fitzgerald, your boss is in the wtc, your co-workers know a

highjacker, and everyone you know knew people who had to jump to their death or were blown to bits, ideals get

thrown out the window.

You can\'t just squash out every crazy person like ants, you have to address the issue

that they are so angry about. If this doesn\'t happen, then myself, my family, my friends, my coworkers and my

neighbors could just get blown up in the middle of reading the morning paper.

I think some of their angers are

probably legitimate and it is time to make some concessions, even if we do not agree, because whatever we are

protecting is not worth more than the lives of the people who have already died.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Was this a reply to my post? I\'m not talking to my shadow bjf, I\'m talking to you! Read

my post again and maybe some of what I wrote will get through.

\"you have to address the issue that they are so

angry about.\" The only issue is we\'re not islam!!! What part of that don\'t you understand? We could

withdraw all our troops and remove all our interests in Muslim countries right now and osama would still be plotting

against us because we\'re not islam! I\'m sorry for your personal losses and grief about things but we\'re

going to lose a lot more people because of the attitude and ignorance of people like you. \"ideals get thrown out

the window.\" This isn\'t about ideals, it\'s about survival! I read your kiss-ass appeasement statements and

I almost get sick. What truly horrifies me about people like yourself is your lazy NPR spoon fed minds. You\'re

ignorance on the subject condemns you to being a victim. You have the right to be a victim if you choose. You

don\'t have the right to make me a victim too.

Estimates are about one billion Muslims with only about 5%

being of the Fundamentalist persuasion. That\'s 500,000,000 that want YOU dead personally because you\'re not

Muslim.

</font><blockquote><font

More of the

concerns in the muslim community need to be addressed.

what? What can we do to make them like us?

Read the above

post and you woildn\'t ask me that.

It was hell around here during 9/11, and there has been continous

attacls after that. I\'m willing to take a deal that might even be unfair to some, but helps stop these attacks

that will never cease if we do not work with the Muslim community.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

I take back my Oprah comment.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I must have missed that one. I\'ll find it and get back to

you.

Banned User

Brother J.C

Crawford, Ash?

Bjf Elana\'s and Ash\'s posts have been remarkable....Personally if you look at the Muslim

community in America you will see things and you will see that they do not want to even be \"addressed\".

bjf,

you should really open a ear to what Elana and Ash are saying, I know you are a really nice guy (like me) and find

some things hard to believe, like I once did, but the knowledge is right there, and I finally learnt something about

the situation then I talked about it. Not being rude to you but there is a lot to know and Elana knows it like the

back of her hand and knows the dangers and so forth.

</font><blockquote><font

More of the

concerns in the muslim community need to be addressed.

what? What can we do to make them like us?

Read the above post

and you won\'t ask me that.

It was hell around here during 9/11, and there has been continous bombings after

that. I\'m willing to take a deal that might even be unfair to some, but helps stop these attacks that will never

cease if we do not work with the Muslim community.

This has

been going on for many years. This is not some new wave dislike towards Americans. I am still not getting what you

blame us for to make these monsters want to kill us.

</font><blockquote><font

Brother J.C Crawford, Ash?

Bjf Elana\'s and Ash\'s posts have been

remarkable....Personally if you look at the Muslim community in America you will see things and you will see that

they do not want to even be \"addressed\".

bjf, you should really open a ear to what Elana and Ash are saying,

I know you are a really nice guy (like me) and find some things hard to believe, like I once did, but the knowledge

is right there, and I finally learnt something about the situation then I talked about it. Not being rude to you but

there is a lot to know and Elana knows it like the back of her hand and knows the dangers and so forth.

<hr

TM, I have no doubt she knows more about the conflict than I do between

Jews and muslims.

Again, there is a big difference between life and death and ideals.

Again, there is a big difference between life and

death and ideals.

So what would you suggest we do to make them not

want to kill us? I am just trying to understand your point. I am not trying to be a bitch. I just wanna make some

sense out of what you are getting at.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

to be addressed.

Read the above post and you woildn\'t ask me that.

It was

hell around here during 9/11, and there has been continous attacls after that. I\'m willing to take a deal that

might even be unfair to some, but helps stop these attacks that will never cease if we do not work with the Muslim

community.

For now they want the \"blood of every living

Jew to wash the streets of Jerusalem\". Is that the kind of deal you want?

</font><blockquote><font

to be addressed.

Read the above post and you woildn\'t ask me that.

It was

hell around here during 9/11, and there has been continous attacls after that. I\'m willing to take a deal that

might even be unfair to some, but helps stop these attacks that will never cease if we do not work with the Muslim

community.

For now they want the \"blood of every living

Jew to wash the streets of Jerusalem\". Is that the kind of deal you want?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Not in my lifetime. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

or any thereafter

Do you guys seriously

think that diminishing anger in the muslim comumnity requires spilling the blood of every jew?

I\'d strongly

disagree.

Do you guys seriously think that diminishing anger

in the muslim comumnity requires spilling the blood of every jew?

I\'d strongly disagree.

<hr

This has nothing to do with diminishing their anger. It is their goal.

What fairy tale land are you living in? You are acting as this is all news to you, as if you have never heard this

before.

\"This has been going

on for many years. This is not some new wave dislike towards Americans. I am still not getting what you blame us for

to make these monsters want to kill us.\"

Heck, they\'re still pissed off at us, Briton, and France for our

actions there after WW I.And saying ALL Muslims are evil because of the fundamentalists would be like saying all

protestants and Catholics are evil based on the fundamentalists in Northern Ireland.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

Do you guys seriously think that diminishing anger in the muslim comumnity

requires spilling the blood of every jew?

I\'d strongly disagree.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I don\'t believe that bjf but they do. If you weren\'t so bullsh**ted by propaganda

you\'d know that too.

And saying ALL Muslims are evil because of the

fundamentalists would be like saying all protestants and Catholics are evil based on the fundamentalists in Northern

Ireland.

I don\'t think that anyone here is saying that.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst ... 212 ... LastLast

Thread Information