Close

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1222 ... LastLast
    Phero Guru

Default Re: Terrorists to their own people

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hmmm, I don\'t know Elana, I think an exodus/flight of the Saudi super-rich might be more likely.

Banned User

Its

really not that long of a time span, even though Europe\'s population is wanning, still that has to be a massive

amount of immigration, considering statistically in just 16 years in 2020 it will reach 10%. Doesn\'t seem like a

lot of but the number will go up exponentially, very high slope. So far 5%, which is 20 million, that is a huge

muslim immigration just now. A population double in just 16 years, yeah that\'s huge. Though what many very PC

people will tell you is this is a racial situation, that probably plays a role, but it is more about the change in

ethics, customs, and religion. People even think that is wrong to say, but it is a bit different this is unlike the

past Jewish populations (when comparing religion with the muslims not race) in Europe, which assimilated despite the

hate. It matched well and was easier, and there were no situations in which they were changing other\'s rights,

which is very likely a possibility.

With that high of a muslim population judging on certain mindsets which

by the numbers would have to be previlent it could change the western world, and most likely not positively if by

force. On the flip side in the past Europe has immigrated to many non-european entities, which everyone knows, like

New Zealand, Canada, United States etc...and they had no regard for the natives customs, or lives in many cases.

This does not make what could go on right at all, but just to showing with Europe\'s leaning power that now they

may take it in the ass. I\'m just bustin\' balls. There is a lot appealing about modern Europe, and not just the

techno, where as I find things in America I dislike Europe usually has those positives and vice versa.

So

yeah those stats should be looked at and as you know other cultures did not like being seized and having their

culture robbed, so I think Europe should take a stance, and no, this does not mean, be mean to \"foreigners\" but

if you find out some newly arriving citizens are forming their own terrorist groups within Europe you have the duty

to destroy them completely. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Learn your true threats without all of

the blind bias unjust hatred, a formation of illogical, irrational feelings seen in doses everywhere where there is

a minority and majority, this usually occurs to innocent groups, but this situation is not that, and has possible

negative implications. While Europe is still denying the Holocaust, the muslim extremist will be giving it to them

up the ass. Exploding hemorrhoids! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Its really not that long of a time span, even

though Europe\'s population is wanning, still that has to be a massive amount of immigration, considering

statistically in just 16 years in 2020 it will reach 10%. Doesn\'t seem like a lot of but the number will go up

exponentially, very high slope. So far 5%, which is 20 million, that is a huge muslim immigration just now. A

population double in just 16 years, yeah that\'s huge. Though what many very PC people will tell you is this is a

racial situation, that probably plays a role, but it is more about the change in ethics, customs, and religion.

People even think that is wrong to say, but it is a bit different this is unlike the past Jewish populations (when

comparing religion with the muslims not race) in Europe, which assimilated despite the hate. It matched well and was

easier, and there were no situations in which they were changing other\'s rights, which is very likely a

possibility.

With that high of a muslim population judging on certain mindsets which by the numbers would have

to be previlent it could change the western world, and most likely not positively if by force. On the flip side in

the past Europe has immigrated to many non-european entities, which everyone knows, like New Zealand, Canada, United

States etc...and they had no regard for the natives customs, or lives in many cases. This does not make what could

go on right at all, but just to showing with Europe\'s leaning power that now they may take it in the ass. I\'m

just bustin\' balls. There is a lot appealing about modern Europe, and not just the techno, where as I find things

in America I dislike Europe usually has those positives and vice versa.

So yeah those stats should be looked at

and as you know other cultures did not like being seized and having their culture robbed, so I think Europe should

take a stance, and no, this does not mean, be mean to \"foreigners\" but if you find out some newly arriving

citizens are forming their own terrorist groups within Europe you have the duty to destroy them completely.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Learn your true threats without all of the blind bias hatred, while

Europe is still denying the holocaust, the muslim extremist will be giving it to them up the ass. Exploding

hemorrhoids! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I was reading

yesterday that Europe (if present birth rate/immigration trends continue) will be an Islamic entity by 2075. One

alternative presented was that Europe should encourage more immigrations from Latin America to offset this trend.

That is scary!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Yep! Very,

very scary! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

They win
    We lose

Man of La Pancha

</font><blockquote><font

I couldn\'t

believe that this got so little press. It just happened a few days ago.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Nobody really cares about Africa.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Christians should

at least care about their own people. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Sorry, Elana, but the single, white, male, Amercian Christians (or those

who were born Christian but really don\'t practice their faith at all) of the recent decades have learned this

lesson a long time ago: we are unimportant, we are the cause of all the pain and suffering in the world, we have no

\'culture\', and we have been too privileged for the past thousands of years that we do not deserve anything

whatsoever. We must love everybody else and not say a bad thing about anyone or we will be hated and ostricized

from the community. We cannot \"care about our own people\" or we will be considered \"anti-semetic\",

\"racist\", etc.

The benefit of this is that there is no \"own\" in my eyes, as everybody with a human heart

beating in their chests is considered one of my \"own\"...and I like it that way...

...which means that all you

people walking around with pig hearts in your chests are damn \"Pig-Men\" and should burn in hell!!! Mwah, ha,

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] The

Pig-Man
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Burn in hell, Pig-Man! Burn in hell!!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
    I couldn\'t believe that this got so little

press. It just happened a few days ago.

Nobody really

cares about Africa.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Christians

should at least care about their own people. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

<hr

Sorry, Elana, but the single, white, male, Amercian Christians (or

those who were born Christian but really don\'t practice their faith at all) of the recent decades have learned

this lesson a long time ago: we are unimportant, we are the cause of all the pain and suffering in the world, we

have no \'culture\', and we have been too privileged for the past thousands of years that we do not deserve

anything whatsoever. We must love everybody else and not say a bad thing about anyone or we will be hated and

ostricized from the community. We cannot \"care about our own people\" or we will be considered

\"anti-semetic\", \"racist\", etc.

The benefit of this is that there is no \"own\" in my eyes, as

everybody with a human heart beating in their chests is considered one of my \"own\"...and I like it that

way...

...which means that all you people walking around with pig hearts in your chests are damn

\"Pig-Men\" and should burn in hell!!! Mwah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] The Pig-Man

That\'s

such crap, Pancho. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    There are MANY Christian\'s that care for

their own and will go to great lengths to keep them safe. Many Jews and Christians have joined together to try to

keep Muslim and Christian children safe from some of the horrible ways they are being treated. My comment was just

to try to get some of you talking.

Man of La Pancha

</font><blockquote><font

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
    </font><blockquote><font

I couldn\'t believe that this got so little press. It just happened a few

days ago.

Nobody really cares about Africa..

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

<hr

Christians should at least care about their own people.

Sorry, Elana,

but the single, white, male, Amercian Christians (or those who were born Christian but really don\'t practice

their faith at all) of the recent decades have learned this lesson a long time ago: we are unimportant, we are the

cause of all the pain and suffering in the world, we have no \'culture\', and we have been too privileged for

the past thousands of years that we do not deserve anything whatsoever. We must love everybody else and not say a

bad thing about anyone or we will be hated and ostricized from the community. We cannot \"care about our own

people\" or we will be considered \"anti-semetic\", \"racist\", etc.

The benefit of this is that there is no

\"own\" in my eyes, as everybody with a human heart beating in their chests is considered one of my

\"own\"...and I like it that way...

...which means that all you people walking around with pig hearts in your

chests are damn \"Pig-Men\" and should burn in hell!!! Mwah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] The Pig-Man

That\'s

such crap, Pancho. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    There are MANY Christian\'s that care for

their own and will go to great lengths to keep them safe. Many Jews and Christians have joined together to try to

keep Muslim and Christian children safe from some of the horrible ways they are being treated. My comment was just

to try to get some of you talking.

And my tongue-in-cheek

satire was just to get some of you thinking about why they\'re not talking...

It\'s funny to think about it would be like in the

\"Bizzaro World\"...

*Begin Dream Sequence*

*Cut to Palestine*
    Wow, did you read this? 23 people were

killed last night in New York City for no reason at all. Random people just wanted to kill other random people.

There were no major religious conflicts or fights over land ownership, they just wanted to kill. What a horrible

thing! These men should be brought to justice! Wow, we should really do our part to take care of our American

brothers and sisters because they\'re not safe on the streets or even in their homes at night.

*End Dream

Sequence*

Wow, that\'s just messed up.

*Cut to Palestine*

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Where is this Palestine?

Man of La Pancha

It\'s a country that should exist...I wonder why it doesn\'t...

It\'s a country that should exist...I wonder why

it doesn\'t...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">You wonder why???? Could it be because they

don\'t want Israel to exist. I can\'t believe you just said that!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Pancho...who do you think keeps rejecting the peace plans? Do you know why, Pancho? Because the Palestinians

don\'t want to share the land. They want the Jews dead. Am I making this up? No, Pancho....read about the

situation and you will see it straight out of the mouths of the Palestinians. They want all Jews dead.

Man of La Pancha

read about the situation

<hr

and I quote your own sarcasm...

\"It\'s written [on the internet],

so it must be true!!!\"

I\'ve heard Americans say that they want everyone in the Middle East dead. I don\'t

post that in a newspaper and make it an example of how all Americans hate the Middle East.

\"The winners write

the history books.\"

I apologize for upsetting you. I really do. I just don\'t agree that everybody in one

culture is a monster. They hate with the same anger that enrages your blood when you read this. The same that will

enrage me when I am attacked for writing this. I am lucky. I get to walk away. I couldn\'t imagine what would

happen if I didn\'t have that luxury.

Banned User

I\'ve heard Americans say that they want everyone

in the Middle East dead. I don\'t post that in a newspaper and make it an example of how all Americans hate the

Middle East.

Its not comparable. I have seen our soliders, from

many races, and socio-economic levels, and any difference being put to justice for humilating the Iraqi prisoners,

before the spewling of that college blind sighted liberal talk, you know that many Americans were outraged by this

action alone, no deaths just humilation but people were pissed about it.

Now pan over to Nick Berg, who had is

head cut off of his neck, now tell me, who is bringing who to justice? Are the Muslim extremist protesting the

innocent killing of a man, like the US is marching for those humilated Iraqi prisoners. The US has far from the best

past, but present day you can\'t compare the US to most of the middle east. No one is a saint, but majority

speaking there are many levels of evil.

Banned User

, no deaths just humilation but people were

pissed about it.

there have been deaths as well.

Banned User

I just don\'t agree that everybody in one

culture is a monster.

Firstly no one said \"everyone\". You

really don\'t think a society or culture can have blind and blood lust for another group? Are you serious? You

don\'t find it comprehendable that most Muslims have a extreme dislike for Jews? Why is that so hard for anyone to

get?

We have seen this time after time, in many societies. Take a look back at America? You are telling me

100 plus years ago that most white Americans didn\'t have hatred for blacks? I am willing to bet that a huge

majority did so, and took that out in whatever way, I am sure many children were raised to believe in this also in

Americas \"grand\" past. The same way many Muslim children are raised to have blind hatred for the Jews. Its not

just a small tiny few who create explosions, propoganda. Is it everyone? Well not crap its not everyone but it is a

good amount of that culture. Was everyone a racist 100 plus years ago in America..........no but a huge majority

where. With a loosening of society and a religion without descriptive extreme bias for that group (ask BigGulp about

what he has read) thing shave progressed in the west, while the middle-east has not, and will not in the near

future. Don\'t expect a big hug anytime soon.

Put the pieces together.

Man of La Pancha

</font><blockquote><font

I\'ve heard Americans say that they want everyone in the Middle East dead.

I don\'t post that in a newspaper and make it an example of how all Americans hate the Middle East.

<hr

Its not comparable. I have seen our soliders, from many races, and

socio-economic levels, and any difference being put to justice for humilating the Iraqi prisoners, before the

spewling of that college blind sighted liberal talk, you know that many Americans were outraged by this action

alone, no deaths just humilation but people were pissed about it.

Now pan over to Nick Berg, who had is head cut

off of his neck, now tell me, who is bringing who to justice? Are the Muslim extremist protesting the innocent

killing of a man, like the US is marching for those humilated Iraqi prisoners. The US has far from the best past,

but present day you can\'t compare the US to most of the middle east. No one is a saint, but majority speaking

there are many levels of evil.

Good retort.

I do believe that

we protest because we have the right, the freedom, and the luxury of being able to protest in addition to the moral

inspiration to do so. We also have the ability to question our leaders\' actions without getting shot. Hence,

you are right. The situations are not comparable.

If I had any personal stake in this situation, you can be

damn well sure that I\'d be bitching out the opposing side...as well as the person who told me that they were

people, too. The first thing I would say is, \"*$&amp;% you. You don\'t know *$%#!!!\" The second would be,

\"Can\'t you see how horrible these people are? Look what they\'ve done to us!!!\" In other words, thank you

for anyone who has not said this to me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

</font><blockquote><font

I just don\'t agree that everybody in one culture is a monster.

<hr

Firstly no one said \"everyone\". You really don\'t think a society

or culture can have blind and blood lust for another group? Are you serious? You don\'t find it comprehendable

that most Muslims have a extreme dislike for Jews? Why is that so hard for anyone to get?

We have seen this time

after time, in many societies. Take a look back at America? You are telling me 100 plus years ago that most white

Americans didn\'t have hatred for blacks? I am willing to bet that a huge majority did so, and took that out in

whatever way, I am sure many children were raised to believe in this also in Americas \"grand\" past. The same way

many Muslim children are raised to have blind hatred for the Jews. Its not just a small tiny few who create

explosions, propoganda. Is it everyone? Well not crap its not everyone but it is a good amount of that culture. Was

everyone a racist 100 plus years ago in America..........no but a huge majority where. With a loosening of society

and a religion without descriptive extreme bias for that group (ask BigGulp about what he has read) thing shave

progressed in the west, while the middle-east has not, and will not in the near future. Don\'t expect a big hug

anytime soon.

Put the pieces together.

Another solid

response.

I do believe that you can hate someone and not kill them, though, meaning that just because a large

number of Muslims hate Jews and a large number of Jews hate Muslims doesn\'t mean that they all want to kill each

other...they may be more willing to trade peace and safety for tolerance behind distinct borders...just nobody you

see in the newspapers strapping bombs to their chests or sending hateful messages throughout the land.

You\'re

right, though. No big hug anytime soon. That\'s what thousands of years of fighting will do for you.

When

the Palestinians were polled recently, 86% were in favor of suicide bombing.

Man of La Pancha

When the Palestinians were polled recently, 86%

were in favor of suicide bombing.

And a petitioner got thousands

of \"Save the Rainforest\" activists to sign a petition banning water.

</font><blockquote><font

When the Palestinians were polled recently, 86% were in favor of suicide

bombing.

And a petitioner got thousands of \"Save the

Rainforest\" activists to sign a petition banning water. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

you really are a button pusher

</font><blockquote><font

bombing.

Rainforest\" activists to sign a petition banning water. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

toad.

</font><blockquote><font

bombing.

Penn and Teller? Dihydrogenmonoxide?

Banned User

Huh? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] How does

that relate? I don\'t get it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

makes sense to me. Dihydrogen monoxide would be a very chemical sounding way to say water.
    Its easy to get people

to sign something liek that even though they don\'t understand it.

I think it was The Man Show a few years ago

where two guys were out getting women to sign a petition to \"end women\'s suffrage\" They got tons of ladies

to sign it, because they didn\'t know what \"suffrage\" meant. They probably thought it was related to

suffering.
    For you non-english speakers, suffrage means the right to vote. Ending suffrage would mean women

couldn\'t vote anymore.

Default Michael Moore single-handedly changing election?

Default Re: Michael Moore single-handedly changing election?

\"...[Bush] has put [the troops] in

harm\'s way for no good reason other than to line the pockets of his friends and benefactors.\"

<hr

That about sums it up.

Holmes

Found it, here's a bump For

Elana.

DZorro,
    If it ain't broken don't fix it.

Thanks Dzorro....as the mods cringe

I missed you so much!!!!!

Huh? Who could he be? I mean, where

could he be?