Close

Stranger

Default How to use AE/m and PCC for/on wife discretly?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just recently discovered this forum. It\'s amazing that to hear from all the members\' real

personal experiences in using mones. My order of AE/m and PCC from Love-scent is on its way this week. I would like

to get some honest opinion in using these two products in a different way from the usual application.

My wife and

I have amazing relationship and sex life. The reason that I get these two products is to add EXTRA spices into our

already great sex life (it never hurt to be greedy in bed ;-). I will not use these for social gathering or work.

It\'s simply to enhance our sexual activities in the bedroom. I am planning to secretly using AE/m with my new

cologne D&G BY (or should I use my wife\'s favorite Issey Miyake?) Apply a little PCC underneath my nose to

boost my sexual desire and performance (from what I have read from this forum). And then the tricky part is how to

use PCC ON or FOR her without her knowing it? I heard using PCC without acknowledging SO is not a good idea.

I

need some opinions in these hypothetical approaches:

1. Use AE/m secretly, little PCC on my nose- will she get

turn on by the PCC underneath my nose?
    2. Use AE/m secretly, little PCC on my nose, put a little more PCC on my

body (crotch? earlobe? neck? belly? wrist? Chest? Any suggestion?). Will there be adverse effect?
    3. Use AE/m

secretly, little PCC on my nose, put PCC on her lingerie secretly before she put it on. Will it be effective on

clothing? How much should I apply? How should I apply it? Will it STINK up her closet in the long run?
    4. Use AE/m

secretly, little PCC on my nose, add extra AE/m and/or PCC on bed sheet or pillows to create the environment to make

us really turn on?
    5. Use AE/m secretly, little PCC on my nose secretly, and come clean with my wife about PCC and

have both of us learn how to enjoy the new excitement. How and where should we apply on her body (neck? throat?

belly? breast? crotch?)

Also extra question: new cologne vs old favorite? I am planning to start using my new

cologne (D&G BY) when AE/m arrives in the mail so that I can ASSOCIATE the new cologne with AE. But my wife

loves my Issey Miyake that I have been wearing for years. But she quite like the new one too! Any thought?

Thanks

in advance everyone!!!!!!
    Chazz

Phero Pro

Default Re: How to use AE/m and PCC for/on wife discretly?

Goodluck with the PCC. Ive been using it on and off for about a year tryingto fiddle around and find

the best dosage. Its very hard to use. Reactions are either hit or miss. Dosage should be worn in a small

ammount. maybe 1/2 inch or 2 dabs I would say. Your lip is a good spot along with sideburns. I read something a

while ago on here saying the crotch would be a good application place as well. I havent had enough field testing

with it to give a good answer.

Phero Enthusiast

PCC maybe difficult...copulins can signal that you have been with another woman

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

maybe it would be better to tell her about the AE and PCC, if

you\'re really close, then I\'m sure it would be better in the long run....
    just my 2cents
    good luck

put the PCC in some massage oil and give her a backrub.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Apply a little PCC underneath my nose

to boost my sexual desire and performance (from what I have read from this forum). And then the tricky part is how

to use PCC ON or FOR her without her knowing it? I heard using PCC without acknowledging SO is not a good idea.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Dunno if you should be applying the pheros to/on her, should be her

choice really imo
    Cops turn women on too y´know. You can easily let the mones work for both of you if you use

them in an oil burner with some nice fragrance that way they´ll be everywhere and she´ll also associate them with

the fragrance [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    But my wife loves my Issey Miyake that I have been wearing for years. But

she quite like the new one too! Any thought?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> stick with the old one

for now or alternate and let her choose

CJ

CJ, you have had great results with PCC in terms of your interactions with women, but it is important

to note that you are female yourself, and this definitely could play a role either because you are a woman or

because you are not a man.

BTW, am I breaking any forum rules?

Sadhu

No I´m serious about the cops. When the old EW first came out most female users reported back that

they got totally horny when they first got it. Men respond to them to but reactions from guys aren´t that unusual

anyway.

and this definitely could play a role

either because you are a woman or because you are not a man.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    I´m

not sure what you mean but most of the times where I noticed women reacting to my combo the women were not gay. I´m

not kidding and perhaps not all women will respond well to them but I bet in most cases they´ll work as a turn on.

Copulins are quiete different from the other mones. They work in mysterious ways somehow.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

No I´m serious about the cops. When

the old EW first came out most female users reported back that they got totally horny when they first got it. Men

respond to them to but reactions from guys aren´t that unusual anyway.

</font><blockquote><font

and this definitely could play a role either because you are a woman or

because you are not a man.

I´m not sure what you mean but most of

the times where I noticed women reacting to my combo the women were not gay. I´m not kidding and perhaps not all

women will respond well to them but I bet in most cases they´ll work as a turn on.

Copulins are quiete different

from the other mones. They work in mysterious ways somehow. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I know you are serious. And I know you are speaking about hetero

women, I have read your old posts.

What I meant by what you quoted was that wearing on a man could indicate he is

marked and taken, and that could change reactions. You are not a man.

Also, because you are a woman, that may

change things, ie the possiblity of nothing sexual happening brings guards down and when someone has their guard

down or when there is nothing stoping them from acting a certain way, they can act different.

There could be

all sorts of elements at work, maybe women judge other women by their cop levels like men do with their peers for

masculine pheros.

If guys were getting the same reactions you get from cops, we\'d all be wearing them.

Banned User

If guys were getting the same

reactions you get from cops, we\'d all be wearing them.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

quite [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Sadhu

What I meant by what you quoted was

that wearing on a man could indicate he is marked and taken, and that could change reactions. You are not a man.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I didn´t write that, chazz did

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]and....

</font><blockquote><font

If guys were getting the same reactions you get from cops, we\'d all be

wearing them.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> hehe
    .... that´s one reason I suggested using a

diffuser [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] not the same as wearing them yourself. She´ll get a

whiff of them and hopefully feel the effects of the cops [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

There could be all sorts of elements at work, maybe

women judge other women by their cop levels like men do with their peers for masculine pheros.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> One of my theories on cops too, yes. And too much can also cause a negative

reaction, like none can.

Of course it matters whether it´s a man or a woman, there´s no question.

chazz you

picked a very good phero combo to play with [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    AE and PCC (or EW)

is one of my old fave combos, it´s a classic and it´s great because it has all four pheros in it. I´m sure it´ll

work well. PCC isn´t very strong in terms of copulin concentration so it might work in a rather subtle way.

</font><blockquote><font

What I meant by what you quoted was that wearing on a man could indicate he

is marked and taken, and that could change reactions. You are not a man.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> I didn´t write that, chazz did

Chazz did and

now I am writing it, as so many have in the past. So you aren\'t a hetero male with a girlfriend/wife, are

you?

Then you will not run into the same reactions necessarily that a male would.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Sadhu

She knows he´s taken, by herself [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    I think we´re

talking past each other somehow [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Chazz stated that he and his

wife have a great relationship which is a good and helpful if he wants to start using mones around her.
    My advice

was that he doesn´t wear them but use them in a diffuser. She hopefully gets turned on by them and there´s nobody

left but him to shag right?

No I´m not a male with a wife but I´m a female so I have a good idea of how another

woman is likely to react.

When a woman is turned on and her sexy husband is right there she will concentrate all

her desires on him. (At least that´s what I would do) geddit? and with all the other mones at work too the reaction

ought to be rather positive [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Stranger

My thoughts in using these two products are:

1. Boost my alpha male image (use AE/m secretly)

Intensify my sexual desire (use PCC on my nose)
    3. Intensify my wife\'s sexual desire and sexual sensation (use

AE/m secretly and PCC on ???????)

So in short, AE/m for her and PCC for both of us. I want my wife even more

crazy about me than ever before. Using AE/m secretly definitely is my weapon. If I can keep PCC secret that would be

great so that I have an extra trump card in our marriage. But if I want to take the full advantage of PCC, is apply

on my wife\'s body the best way to go? She is very sexual and adventurous. I am sure she will embrace the idea of

using PCC if I need to disclose this secret and apply on her. But it would be great if she has no idea why she

can\'t get enough of me!

chazz

I wasn\'t referring to chaz\'s situation, so yes, I think we are talking past each other.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sadhu

Okay try this: AE via the armpit trick and PCC too. The PCC will also help to cover up the phero smell

of AE. One thing you need to know is the mones also have an effect on the wearer! You can also put some on your

chin or something yes but don´t overdo it.
    Go slow, this is a good way to start and don´t worry about you wife

being suspicious about the PCC, it doesn´t sound like she will to me.

I don´t know if putting pheros on your wife

is a cool thing to do. It´s like saying `you don´t turn me on enough, so put this on´, not very flattering but

that´s up to you. Ethically speaking I´d say no but htat´s just my opinion and I don´t know your wife...

Stranger

I agree putting pheros on her is not the greatest ethic. That\'s why I would like to keep it secret.

I love when she wearing certain perfumes and lingerie. But I don\'t request that often so she would think I treat

her like a blow-up doll. So putting PCC on her is like another one of those requests in bed. I like our sex life to

be smooth. It would be annoying for her to put on all the gear on before we make love, you know!! But if PCC yields

the best effect to turn her on and enhance sensation when it\'s on her body, I don\'t mind to introduce PCC to

her and let her decide when to use it for both of us (of course, AE/m is always a secret

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])!

CJ01, you said PCC is not very strong. Is there a better

product to turn on woman SEXUALLY in a relationship?

Sadhu

CJ01, you said PCC is not very

strong. Is there a better product to turn on woman SEXUALLY in a relationship?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> A far as copulins go yes, EW is way stronger. I do suggest that you use the PCC first though, EW

is not for first timers [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] But by the time you´ve finished it you will `be ready´ for it

I´m sure [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] It´s totally differnt from PCC though, so be warned!

So putting PCC on her is like another one of those

requests in bed.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I don´t see it that way. I mean I wouldn´t compare

the request to wearing mones to putting on a certain outfit or perfume. First of all pheros work on the subconcious

level whereas the other things work directly on the concious mind.
    Second, pheros are what we produce naturally

and by saying that she should put them on is kind of like implying she´s not sexy enough naturally or something...

am I making sense here?

Trouble with mones to turn yourself on is often that, when you know they´re there,

they´re not necessarily that powerful in their effect, you see. Or they can have a bit of a placebo effect on

yourself. But the only way to find out how they work on yourself is to try it I guess.

</font><blockquote><font

But if PCC yields the best effect to turn her on and enhance sensation when

it\'s on her body,

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> No no. What´s required is that she gets a whiff

of them so they have an effect! She doesn´t need to wear them herself at all!!

Idealy she´d use the pheros

herself but without you even knowing it. In other words you can´t give them to her or recommend them or anything.

But that´s a tricky one! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

CJ

Stranger

Can\'t wait for the order to come in the mail and test them.

Most likely I will try to keep both

AE/m and PCC to myself and start slow. Use PCC under my nose, armpits, ear/jawline with the normal application of

AE. Hope this will press her button in an amazing way! Any more thoughts and suggestions are always

welcome!

BTW....my wife and I were friends for a long long time before we started going out. I was one of those

nice guy only could be in her \"friend zone\". It\'s hard to see her dating a lot of different people including

my friends. I decided to use mones a few years ago. I used it only off and on because I felt it\'s not working.

Perhaps it\'s not a good quality product (can\'t remember the brand). No obvious response from her or any other

females. But one day we were watching TV together and sitting very closely. I sensed something different about her.

She was a bit more cuddly and shy. She never act that way in front of me before because she is a very strong and

independent woman. So I decided to kiss her regardless of the thought of ruining the friendship or not...Well, as

you might guess, the rest is history! We are the most compatible couple as everyone says. Now I think back of the

time, I am wondering if the mones played a major part in my \"switching zones from FRIEND to LOVER\"!!! I don\'t

have proof of this at all but it\'s nice story to tell!

chazz

Sadhu

Use PCC under my nose,

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I hope you don´t buzz yourself out too much

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Going from

friends to lover is not that unusual. Maybe the mones played a role in your wifes case, maybe not. Maybe it was

just the situation and stuff. But you´re right it IS a nice story [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

and maybe it will give some of the guys here something to think about and possibly some encouragement.

Stranger

Another question:

So if I use AE/m and a little PCC on myself just to arouse her, are there any days

during her period I need to stay clear of the pheros? I would assume I can use AE/m quite often but PCC might affect

her mood during certain time of the month? Am I correct? Any thoughts from female members?

Sadhu

I´ve been using the combo for a long time, though I ´m currently on something else but it is none that

might end up irritating her around menstruation, I think they say that about rone too (don´t know right now I´m

really tired sorry [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] ).
    So if there is a problem and your wife

has PMS and stuff it´ll be more likely the AE that upsets her during that period (pun intended)

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I´ve personally not noticed negative effects on myself using

copulins in that respect, maybe others have???
    I don´t know about your wife but most women I know don´t feel like

bonking much when they´re on esp the first days. Might as well save the pheros for after

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Chazz,

Personally, from one

married man to another, I think the gel packs are fantastic for turning up the heat in the bedroom. I have used

them like that since they came out with great results. I wish I had seen your thread earlier, but better late than

never.

Normally, you would only use a half or even less of one of those gel packs at a time, but for

"foreplay use" I reccommend a whole packet of SOE (not sure about Edge; haven't tried it). Take your shirt off and

massage the entire contents of an SOE gel pack into soft skin on your stomach, chest, arms etc. Give yourself a

good rub down, and get it worked well in. I find this works great not only on your spouse but on yourself as well.

Try that.

Bruce

Phero Guru

Default none

Hey Chazz, welcome aboard.

My girlfriend and I both use pheromones (we've been together for 5 years or so) and I found that being upfront with

her about it initially has paid off big time. I think trust in a relationship such as yours should not be broken.

I started with my Sue with an SOE gel pack and she loved it, I told her about the other products available and

she's totally cool with it. She can use them to her advantage also in business situations (naturally, that depends

on what kind of work she does). I'd get her involved and I think she'll be excited about it. When it becomes

available again, I'd add Pheros to your "arsenal" - she'll love it.

Thread Information