Hi

everyone, im new to the board so just thought id introduce myself.

I bought a product called: 99 extreme, 1 week

ago ( before i came accross this site! )

It has the folowing ingredients: 020% Androstenone, .015% Androstenol,

and .010% Androsterone in an oil base. Triple pheromone concentration.

It cost me £45

Now heres a little

background info on me. Im 20 years old been told i am beautiful by woman. Have a muscly body( 6 pack etc) and very

well dressed and mannered. I have just started working as a model.

I tried this stuff last night when i went out.

Instuctions said a spay behind ears, cheeks and wrists. But after doing some research i wondered if this is too

much? its quite hard to tell from peoples reactions if the mones are working or not cos i do get glances from women

and many people compliment me. However last night i got introduced to an 32 yr old woman who basically said within 3

mins of talking to me that she wanted sex with me. She said she doesnt want anything else just sex. I went out with

a gay male friend of mine ( im straight ) who i havnt seen in a while and he was all over me! ( he did fancy me b4

though ) i mean saying that i should try it out etc he will give me a night to remember etc even text me 4 times to

try and get me into bed when the night had ended. I also met a friend of my ex GF and she kept touching me within 2

mins of speaking to her! she kept feeling my abs and telling me how good my body was and that she couldnt believe it

etc. She never touched me first time i met her.

So i dunno if this stuff works or how much i should be really

using. Has anyone heard of it before?

I have also just ordered some TE so i cant wait for that!

Im an

extremely self concious person and dont believe what people see in me so dont think im bragging. I broke up with my

GF so im looking for fun now but i cant put myself in the firing line cos im so afraid of getting knocked

down.

Any help or advice would be great!