Because the flick was gorgeous, but too long--

some people loved it, some found it \"the best cure for insomnia.\"

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Dead Man Walking or Lord of the Rings?

Lord of the Rings. I was bored silly.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Spielberg was dissed by the academy for a long time, because they pronounced

his flicks \"too comic book.\" So, he came back and shoved \"Schindler\'s List\" up their noses. Since then,

he has been taken very seriously.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Don´t like it so much when he does

`serious´stuff. I prefer it when he´s more `entertaining´. He´s good at that, I loved all the Indianer Jones stuff

and things like ET [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Me, too. I go to movies to be entertained. Thought, I DID think \"Schindler\" was a tour de

force. Though \"Schindler\" was PROBABLY the wrong choice of flick to see the day after I was laid off from a job.

&lt;g&gt;

Movie trivia-- Sly Stallone was first choice for the Indiana Jones role. He turned it down, and

Harrison Ford was cast.

Movie trivia about Indiana Jones-- Indie was supposed to fight the guy with the sword--

not shoot him. But, Ford had caught disentery, and had to urgently leave the set. But the shot was so funny, it was

wrapped.

More movie trivia about Ford-- When Harrison Ford was called in for a the first \"Star Wars\"

reading, he was told that he would NOT be considered for the part. He was just to read against the actors for some

of the other roles. He was a little disgusted, so he read it \"wise ass.\" Lucas liked it, and he was cast.