3rd

interesting experience via cab happened to me this weekend. After bar close I needed to catch a taxi and 2 girls did

also in the same direction. One of the attractive girls kept complimenting and hugging me. We all decided to take a

cab and to a late night mexican restaurant. There she was all over me. Alcohol surely played a part and I\'m

thinking the pheros also I,trying to look good, kind shyed away from getting too close with her since her friend

would more likely respect me more. We left to get a cab and the one all over me insisted on instead of staying at

her friends wanted to get a cab with me to my place and stay. Her friend reluctantly said ok. She was all over me on

the cab and I was too a point too. She was very tired and we just got to my place and slept just holding each other.

Now the interesting. The next morning she didnt want to kiss,etc. So I\'m thinking the alcohol surely played a

role and perhaps mones. She kinda hinted that she thought I had many people over. I drove her to her friends and all

seemed well as she gave me her #. I dialed the # and not hers!

I was damn surprised a wrong # since it was a

pretty innocent night. I thought perhaps after sobering she had lost the interest and that\'s why all over. She

insisted she was single. Or the mones intensfied the alcohol reaction which I believe often happens. Later I

realized I had left a bottle of alter ego in my bedroom and had NPA in the bathroom. I think that\'s why she may

thought I had a lot of one-nighters. Besides that this weekend it was pretty easy to sense the mones in my bathroom

from my mixing earlier (gotta get that out) I\'m thinking that she may have effects from that and perhaps seen the

bottles. Nonetheless I am not gonna dwell on why she acted the way she did thereafter and gave me a wrong #. I

talked to 2 other girls I met the same night that gave me correct #\'s. I think it\'s better to proceed on a

date or two instead of hooking up sometimes.