Close

Stranger

Default newbie\'s report (ZERO hit)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi

all,

I\'m 22 yr old asian male, around 6 feets tall, a bit slender, probably above average looking, and a quite

easy going person. I get along very well with most girls. I am sometimes the kind of guy that would be told by a

girl:\"u r a very nice guy, but shall we just be FRIEND?!!!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I

just got out from a 5-month relationship and recently met this extremely cute girl that I am quite interested with.

but AGAIN, she seems only interested to be friend with me after a few conversations with her. So I ordered the

newbie\'s set and would like to increase some sexual attraction. (Not sure if I\'ve ordered the right thing for

me)

I received the order last Thursday and did some testing before ask her out again:

Friday - I mixed TE and

the musk oil, which came with the newbiew set, with 1:1 ratio, had one spray on my neck, and one spray shared by

each wrists, covered by Armani Mania. I got on a train to work, nothing special. About 8pm, I had a shower and

re-applied a spray of the mix to my chest and another spray on my throat, covered with Armani Mania, and rang up one

of my very good old friends out, a 22 yr girl, asking her out to a movie, just wanted to see if she would behaves a

bit differently. Unfortunately, I didn\'t detect anything unusual during the movie or after the movie at

all.

Sunday - I mixed TE and Cool Water with 1:1 ratio, applied one spray on my neck, and shared one spray on two

wrists. I went to a local supermarket, and didn\'t have any reactions on any of the grils that I have

intentionally passed by.

Pretty disappointed so far! But I\'ll keep trying! As I work in a small software

company with no female employee, so I can\'t try it at work. I may go to clubbing the following weekend and hope

to get some suggestions from the gurus here, e.g. am I using TE in the right way? or is TE the right product for me?

AE and SOE seem to have very good reputations on the forum, should I give them a go?

Any input would be

appreciated! Thx!!

Phil

Default Re: newbie\'s report (ZERO hit)

Try dabs.

In other words, try less than what you are using.

Also, spread it around in lotion, I have found this helps a

lot.

Phero Enthusiast

hi

Bjf,
    You say \"spread it about it lotion\", i take it moisturiser is fine too.....?

moisterizer is cool, yea.

put some in your hand, then spray the edge into that batch of lotion. Don\'t use

tooo much lotion but use enough. You\'ll figure it out.

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

I know this has been said soooo many times, but it probably the most important part of using mones....

Go out of

your way to be happy and sociable with people... on the bus/train... in the supermarket....

laundymat....clubs/bars.... malls

Just smile and say \'Hi\'... make small talk... try to initiate contact

with as many people as possible, as it takes a few minutes for the mones to do their job.
    So you have to create a

reason for hanging around a bit longer than just walking past them a few times.

Good luck.

Phero Pharaoh

Yeah, what gosamer said amd also: You would need to hang out with your \'movies\' girl more often before she

would start getting curious about what\'s different about you. If she even picks it up. Some do. Some don\'t.

Some even hide it well.

Stranger

Thanks

guys for your replies!

I mixed TE with my after shave this morning (inspired by bjf), applied the mix and got on

a train, which was full of office workers, mostly aussies aged 25+. This is obviously not my target group, however i

am still interested to see whether phero would affect these people. And there comes this average looking blonde in

her late 20\'s, had sitten right beside me for over 10min. She would definitely have sensed my phero after such a

long time, but she didn\'t behaves unusually AT ALL, just kept reading her newspaper.

It\'s interesting that

some guys on the forum were saying after they applied the pheros, girls came out from nowhere and gave them big

smiles or hugs or kisses. How comes I don\'t seem to have any effect on any people around me? Now I\'d be happy

to see even some negative feedback from people, at least that tells me phero works for me.

Regarding the

\'movie girl\', we\'ve been close friends for way too long, more than 10yrs!! So it might be because she\'s

too familiar with me to be affected by the phero i was wearing...?

Anyway, I\'m gonna catch up with my ex ex gf

tonight and see how she reacts. I\'ll keep you guys updated!

Phil,

When I was using frequently, also without washing the application points well, I was getting no hits.

Not

sure how this applies to you, but I thought I\'d mention it.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Thanks guys for your replies!

I mixed TE with my

after shave this morning (inspired by bjf), applied the mix and got on a train, which was full of office workers,

mostly aussies aged 25+. This is obviously not my target group, however i am still interested to see whether phero

would affect these people. And there comes this average looking blonde in her late 20\'s, had sitten right beside

me for over 10min. She would definitely have sensed my phero after such a long time, but she didn\'t behaves

unusually AT ALL, just kept reading her newspaper.

It\'s interesting that some guys on the forum were saying

after they applied the pheros, girls came out from nowhere and gave them big smiles or hugs or kisses. How comes I

don\'t seem to have any effect on any people around me? Now I\'d be happy to see even some negative feedback

from people, at least that tells me phero works for me.

Regarding the \'movie girl\', we\'ve been close

friends for way too long, more than 10yrs!! So it might be because she\'s too familiar with me to be affected by

the phero i was wearing...?

Anyway, I\'m gonna catch up with my ex ex gf tonight and see how she reacts.

I\'ll keep you guys updated!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

The idea behind the \"mix

in your palm\" method is that you are using 1 spray of TE, but at a concentration that allows you to spread it out

considerably. So you are using almost too much but getting away with it more easily.

Stranger

Well,

this is for Phil, from a newbie too (at least on mones, that is...)

I\'m a 30 year old guy (most people say

I\'m about 28), 6\'3\", average-good looking, regular build.

I have APC, SoE and PI/m for now (TE, AE, A314,

NPA on the way). I ran a little 6 day experiment (nothing scientific) and got the following results. (BTW, I\'m

married, twice now)

Pheromone Test

Day 1
    24/Feb/2004
    5:00 pm
    Used APC/m - 2 drops; 1 dabbed behind each ear

and jaw line.
    Went to supermarket. Did not notice anything except I was invited to go first on the cashier line by

3 women. A bit of giggling.

Day 2
    25/Feb/2004
    9:00 pm
    Used APC/m - 4 drops; 1 dabbed behind each ear and jaw

line, 1 dabbed to wrists (rubbed together), and 1 dabbed to chest.
    Went to the movies with wife. She was all over

me. This isn\'t an outstanding event, but her hugging, and rubbing was noticeably and significantly higher.

Day

26/Feb/2004
    Did not use pheromones.
    No out-of-the-ordinary reaction from anybody.

Day 4
    27/Feb/2004
    4:00

pm
    Used PI/m - 3 drops and APC/m - 1 drop; 1 PI/m dabbed behind each ear and jawline and 1 dabbed to chest. 1 APC/m

dabbed behind neck for scent only. Covered with 2 sprays Axe on shirt.
    Went to supermarket. Did not notice anything

except a bunch of people sort of gathered and crowded all over me in cashier line. Lots of giggles.
    11:00 pm
    Wife

just jumped on me! Nice sex; can say that it was 2 notches above standard. She was all over me. Very nice.

Day

28/Feb/2004
    Did not use pheromones.
    No out-of-the-ordinary reaction from anybody.

Day 6
    29/Feb/2004
    Did

not use pheromones.
    11:00 pm
    I started playing around with wife; then she suddenly jumped all over me! Sex again;

can say that it was 1 notch above standard. She was all over me again. Very nice.

Anyway, while this is just a

\"mini-test\", it did show me that mones do have some sort of effect. But just as the other fine people have said

here: Be friendly, make up excuses to talk to people and smile a lot. A lot of woman are just as intimidated at the

sight of a nice guy as we are at the sight of a cute radiant girl. Build up the courage and just break the ice!

You\'ll be amazed at how many girls react.

I\'m a multi-instrumentalist composer and that gets girls going!

All of us guys have many areas of interest that makes girls curious. Find out yours and just exploit it, having as

much talk, smiles and \"kino\" as possible. Mones are just another part of the equation. They\'ll do their job,

but you need to get the other 80% of the equation done too!

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Stranger

i\'m

asian myself (albeit asian indian), about 6 feet and by NO standards attractive. That said, i\'ve had TREMENDOUS

success with pheromones. Results ranged from girls literally begging me to hang out with them more often to a total

stranger (sophisticated looking woman in her mid-20s) fainting on me, followed by giggles and apologies (i suspect

it was done on purpose). Whenever wearing it, i now avoid getting too close to strangers.

Just hang in there,

don\'t lose hope, but don\'t take it all too seriously. As others will suggest, it\'s possible you haven\'t

found \'your mix\' yet, but i\'d recommend trying the TE a few more times (in reasonable quantities) and

getting relaxed with it before developing conclusions. If people see you acting tensely, they may do the same, and

that may screw up your \'test\' results.

Best of luck.

Neon.

Great post. You have to tell us what exactly and how much you wear.

Stranger

Well, my

post was more intended to help Phil out rather than to be a hit report. As for me, alas, i still haven\'t been

able to identify the pheromone i\'ve been wearing (on and off) for the past few months. Check out:

http://www

.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=98753
    to see what i mean.
    I

use it in very low quantities and am guessing it\'s a -none product (from the quality of the hits).

I remember

that post. Have you searched all over the net to check out the products that are sold. A lot of them are by the

same manufactuer, just re=branded, but the pics of the bottles (though not labels) are the same.

Also, you can

email your friend (try a yahoo people search) if you aren;t in touch anymore.

Stranger

Have been

playing around with TE and/or SOE gel for a week, I haven\'t got any obvious hits. There may be some

reactions/responses caused by the use of phero, but I couldn\'t be sure about them:

I had a catch-up with my

ex-gf the other night (was wearing 1/3 pack of SOE gel). She didn\'t behave anything differently, apart from she

asked me to go for a drive after dinner, which she\'s never request for before. and i didn\'t notice she was

more chaty then usual (isn\'t chattiness one of the effects of wearing SOE?)

and yesterday (was wearing 2 dabs

of TE with cover scent), there was this cute blonde got on bus with me, i was behind her though, and i sat to the

seat opposite to her. about 30sec later, all the sudden, she smiled to me (i was kinda shocked by her beautiful

smile [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ) and asked me, \'is this bus going straight or turning

right?\' Was she asking me the question because she wanted to start a conversation with me or she really didn\'t

know where the tram was gonna go??? sometimes i get very confused as i can\'t reverse what have happend like

reversing a video tape and replay it without wearing phero and see what will happen.

and tonight....this cuttie

i\'ve been interested for a while asked me to go out for a drink. what a good chance! i applied 3 dabs of TE on

necks, throat and writs and used 2/3 pack of SOE gel. when she got into my car, she said:\" something stinks!!!\"

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] DAMN!!!! did i OD\'ed?? i reckon maybe the SOE was not strong

enough to cover 3 dabs of TE. luckily, the smell wasn\'t that strong and didn\'t annoy her much. she was pretty

happy and chatty all night and invited me to her apartment after the drinks (SURPRISED!! is this a phero effect?

hehe) to help her make a decision on which evening wear she should wear for her friend\'s the wedding.

disappointedly, nothing interesting afterwards - she didn\'t seem to be attracted to me/my phero, i could have

done something to her [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], but didn\'t wanna be rude.

YEA...so by

far it\'s been exact one week since the first day i put phero on. TE and/or SOE didn\'t bring me any major hits.

i\'m thinking of trying some other products? what u guys reckon would be suitable for me? how about some AE?

The blond

on the bus was a definite hit.

Don\'t psyche yourself out, if you think it could be a hit, it almost always

is.

Sounds like you got some real hits. Stick with what you are doing but maybe lighten up on the TE or put it on a

little earlier to let the smell mellow a bit.

Stranger

I put on

the TE and SOE only 5min before I met her coz I was afraid phero may volatilize very quickly! How long does phero

last?

I put on the TE and SOE only 5min before I met her

coz I was afraid phero may volatilize very quickly! How long does phero last?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
    LOL, that was what I figured.

They will last 3-4 hours for the SOE, longer for the TE.

The

smell is initially strong, especially that SOE that you had on.....it died down over time and that was whyshe

eventually didn;t mine.

What you used shouldn\'t cause any problems if you apply half hour before.

Phero Dude

I find

it takes 20 min to 1/2 hour with a good combo. Of course you have to be near the target for 10 minutes or more

usually. Different factors can determine the length of time one will become affected. Some may be easily affected by

pheros others may not at all. If someone is kinda interested in you IMO pheros will help boost the interest. I must

stress that women may smile, stare, etc but most of the time will not follow through with initiating conversation.

I believe many here don\'t follow up on golden moments when they are apparent.
    Where the pheros are can make a

difference. On a bus I would say ears &amp; neck. Are you an Aussie Phil?

Stranger

bigdog,

no, i\'m not aussie, i\'m asian. what did u mean by that \'golden moment\'?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

thx,

phil

Phero Dude

Golden

moment=The moment pheromone reaction is at its highest. Such as a DIHL.

Journeyman

Phil,

When I was using frequently, also without

washing the application points well, I was getting no hits.

Not sure how this applies to you, but I thought

I\'d mention it.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

If you haven\'t had any results with

mones, why are you giving advice? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

SSG!

Where you been, babe? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Steve

P.S. Still reeling from

those pics you sent me... then you disappeared! Crazy!

Default Less is more

I've found

scaling back the amount of mones - for me - has had a dramatic effect - Used two dabs of PI - behind the ears today

- several blatant hits - that I didn't notice - but others pointed out- i.e. - "Dude - did you see how she was

checking you out?" Keep experimenting!

Enlightened One

Do you live in australia phil - oh

great more competition for old watcher lol. Just avoid queensland lol - living up here myself lol.

Have

converted at least 50 odd guys to pheromone usage lol

That said if the edge and SOE dont work as well as you

hope for (the edge isnt one of my favourite products) you could if you do get some minor results and want to try

something else (the hit story you mentioned was probably a pheromone assisted reaction) - a lot of the time it is

semi sexual but not all the way (dont get disappointed use a scatter type approach - wear em all the time dont be on

the lookout but be "exposed" to as many women as possible supermarket clubs buses trains etc.

Anyway you

could try alter ego - or perception or chikara down the track - if you order perception you get a chikara, SOE and

the edge gel pack (give em a go lol)

You should have lots of women checking you out as you have stated but

99.9% of these go no further - sometimes conversation but the key is not to think a woman checking you out is

interested they might check out 100 guys in a guy but not one of them gets any further than a look.

For sure

keep experiementing though.

Thread Information