Close

Banned User

Default Hypnotize Women Easily!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'m sure

many of you have read Bivonic\'s ground breaking posts on how to take a short cut and hypnotize women, whether it

is seduction books that rock a woman\'s fondation or something a bit more scientific. Yes, all

scientificy.....This single picture is so powerful that no Woman can resist as men are super clever right?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I present the world\'s most powerful seduction tool.....The

creator is the master seductionist, T.J. Bigcocks. That is

him at one of his pimp conventions Maybe you have seen, after all he has sold millions of books. He started out on

the streets of Detroit and rose to be one of the greatest white street pimps of all time.

I present the Hypno-Wheel Women be warned. This picture

has an amazing effect of hypnosis, make sure you are not around any men while viewing the picture or you may be

seduced very easily. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] It is very powerful! Basically what you do

guys is print off that picture and hold it in front of the woman you desire and watch the picture do it\'s work.

Saying things like \"You will like me\" \"You will think I am so hot\" increase the effectiveness of the

Hypno-wheel. Thank me later. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bivonic\'s response before the Hypno-Wheel

Bivonic\'s amazing response after using the

Hypno-Wheel

Amazing! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Default Re: Hypnotize Women Easily!

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I\'m sure many of you have read Bivonic\'s

ground breaking posts on how to take a short cut and hypnotize women, whether it is seduction books that rock a

woman\'s fondation or something a bit more scientific. Yes, all scientificy.....This single picture is so powerful

that no Woman can resist as men are super clever right? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I

present the world\'s most powerful seduction tool.....The creator is the master seductionist,

T.J. Bigcocks. That is him at one of his pimp conventions

Maybe you have seen, after all he has sold millions of books. He started out on the streets of Detroit and rose to

be one of the greatest white street pimps of all time.

I

present the Hypno-Wheel
    Women be warned. This picture has an amazing effect of hypnosis, make sure you are not

around any men while viewing the picture or you may be seduced very easily.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] It is very powerful! Basically what you do guys is print off that

picture and hold it in front of the woman you desire and watch the picture do it\'s work. Saying things like

\"You will like me\" \"You will think I am so hot\" increase the effectiveness of the Hypno-wheel. Thank me

later. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bivonic\'s response before the Hypno-Wheel

Bivonic\'s amazing response after using the

Hypno-Wheel

Amazing! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

If this really works I want one NOW!!!!! Where do I get one? I want to get laid!!!!!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Tall.M, Ypo

probably smell like sh*t by now so you will need this device. Please responde!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The funniest post EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

Well... it seems to have worked on Elana [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sign me up for the 3

hr seminar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sign me up for the 3 hr seminar

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

The beauty of this is the simplicity of it. No need for a three hour

session. Just print the wheel out and you are good to go.

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

The beauty of this is the simplicity of it. No need

for a three hour session. Just print the wheel out and you are good to go.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Si... im.... ple? But where do I send my 3 easy payments of $69.99?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] And where\'s the \'But wait... there\'s

more!!\'

Feeling confused.... must.... waste.... money [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

3 easy payments of $69.99

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> send your 9 payments of $169.99 to me.

Banned User

I may sell

these, I would print out the picture above, and charge you around $50.00, by the way I don\'t guarantee anything,

but still. Oh and if you are thinking you can print it out yourself you are right, but then you would be well ummmm,

pay me instead. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Bivonic just weighed in about the

Hypno-wheel.

Bivonic: \"Fantastic, TJ.

Bigcocks is truly a genius, and the badest, tightest white pimp of all time! Now I can leave the Ruffies, GHB, and

sleeping pills for the women at home. By placing the Hypno-wheel in front of the lady or should I say ladies.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I get a dramatic response, usually it\'s \"Hey Bivonc can I

please suck your d***\" or \"Wow my female brain is too weak to resist you\". Get yours today and order from

Tallmacky he is so cool.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Banned User

Wow,

thanks Bivonic, glad ya like!

I guess you could order them from me, I can\'t wait to exploit you guys...I mean

make you achieve 20x the pussy attention from the submissve female brain. Get your hypno-wheel and pm me with your

payment options. $50.00 dollars for the piece of printed paper, and no guarantees.

Are you a Commoner or a

Gladiator? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Don\'t be a weak biatch, let me take your money!

Banned User

I am

selling the TJ. Bigocks personalized version with the hypno-wheel for $65.00 dollars. That\'s only $15.00 dollars

more and with this you get the king, the original Vanilla pimp who women already find outrageously hypnotizing

too.

The TJ Bigcocks version available here!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

Wow...this is really something...

Pancho tries

hypnotic seduction...

Banned User

Wow...this is really something...

Pancho tries hypnotic seduction...

<hr

First it\'s

$50 and now $65? Who are you, Gene Simmons?

Holmes

Must take my

clothes off.....must sleep with men on this forum......can\'t stop looking at wheel

Banned User

Must take my clothes off.....must sleep with men on

this forum......can\'t stop looking at wheel

See like TJ says

\"Dis shiet be workin\'\"

Elana your female mind has fallen pray to the hypno-wheel you will obey every

sexual request, and that includes clowns, anal, and plenty of lube.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Holmes you have already ordered 3 from me, I doubt you mind

the price increase...thanks for the business though, I appreciate it!

Phero Enthusiast

Must take my clothes off.....must sleep with men on

this forum......can\'t stop looking at wheel

Yawn... I thought

hypnotizing makes a difference. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

wow, I guess

I need to stop by in this forum more often, funny stuff [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Bumping

because we need more sales

Bumping because we need more sales

<hr

HEY...Stop advertising!

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Bumping because we need more sales

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

HEY...Stop advertising!

We are selling them

on ebay. Am I allowed to tell people that? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

no NO

NO

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Mayby B

will make an exception for the amazing HW! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

It worked for

bivonic and it can work for you. Just 11 payments of $99.95. Contact us now because they are almost gone.

Banned User

It worked for bivonic and it can work for you. Just

11 payments of $99.95. Contact us now because they are almost gone.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Do I get a handwritten autograph with it?

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    It worked for bivonic and it can work for you. Just 11 payments of $99.95.

Contact us now because they are almost gone.

Do I get a

handwritten autograph with it?

Bivonic will be signing wheels by

use of mental telepathy.

Thread Information