Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Default NPA And This Works Really Great!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi

everyone. I’ll try to be more civil in this thread so not to offend anyone. I promise to keep this post short. NPA

is not the only thing I use to get the ladies. I know what I’m about to say will be received with some controversial

feedback, which is welcome. Keep in mind I am entitled to my own opinion just as much as you are. So please take

this with a grain of salt.

The more I treat a woman like crap the more interested she becomes in me. I do just

what all women do to men. I act like I’m not interested in them. The less interest I show, the more they want me.

When approached, I shrug them off like their nothing. They almost always come back for more.

I have concluded

that women want to be dominated. Most men are intimidated by such a thought and that’s why most women have the upper

hand in a relationship.

There is more to this but I’ll leave it at this until I get some

feedback.

Cheers,
    Renegade

Banned User

Default Re: NPA And This Works Really Great!

Come

to my town and it will be a different story.

but yes women do like to be dominated...role reversal can be fun

also though.

but ignoring them is not dominating. its just feeding their insecurities

Several of the guys here subscribe to that fuckdembitches way of thinking. I am sure that some insecure women will

go for that. If that is the type you are looking for...do your thing.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

Well,

I agree with Renegade in that you have to \"play\" them a little. Don\'t show them all your cards at once..

Phero Dude

Women that are attracted to guys that treat them like dirt likely may have been used before, around the block, or

have psychological issues. I\'m not interested in getting to know these types. I\'m often afraid to because for

many one never know what\'s ticking in their mind and what they are liable to do later. They could be very

unstable end up hurting you in the long run. I guess the same could be said for guys that enjoy being treated poorly

too. Often you are playing with fire with some of these types. Many of them can be obsessive and vindictive.

I will have to agree being mysterious and not playing all your cards works well. But I do have to say make

sure the person you are interested in has a full deck!

I

agree with Elana. If a woman keeps coming back for more of that, she is truly an insecure person. When you find a

secure, \"real woman\", that ploy won\'t work...sincerity and a good personality are the only way to go.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Of course, a nice butt doesn\'t hurt, either.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Hell

yes! I love to dress in all black and walk up to the bar like I own the place. I am just too cool and wait for the

little honnies to walk up and talk to me. Then I just give them the \"I am too cool for you look\". They stick

to me like white on rice. They usually buy me drinks too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Several of the guys here subscribe to that

fuckdembitches way of thinking. I am sure that some insecure women will go for that. If that is the type you are

looking for...do your thing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

nah I\'ll like to play with women who knows whats up...and that its just fun...not serious. I

like to be played as much as I like to be the player...and I mean in that there is a sexual connection and we\'re

feeding of it and enjoying he mutual banter (not player being an ashole).

insecure women this will not work with.

Banned User

Several of the guys here subscribe to that

fuckdembitches way of thinking. I am sure that some insecure women will go for that. If that is the type you are

looking for...do your thing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

It\'s no different than what women do all the time to men. It\'s time we guys counter with

the same tactics that all women use on men for a one night stand. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Renegade I can see your point. Aren\'t women ability to shine using makeup kinda similar to guys mastering the

usage of pheros?

Banned User

Women that are attracted to guys that treat them

like dirt likely may have been used before, around the block, or have psychological issues. I\'m not interested in

getting to know these types. I\'m often afraid to because for many one never know what\'s ticking in their mind

and what they are liable to do later. They could be very unstable end up hurting you in the long run. I guess the

same could be said for guys that enjoy being treated poorly too. Often you are playing with fire with some of these

types. Many of them can be obsessive and vindictive.

I will have to agree being mysterious and not playing all

your cards works well. But I do have to say make sure the person you are interested in has a full deck!

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What you are describing is a long term relationship. You\'re right!

Women like this are useless. I\'m talking more in terms of a one night stand. Have a few kicks and walk away

later. I\'m not talking about finding your future wife here. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Renegade I can see your point. Aren\'t women

ability to shine using makeup kinda similar to guys mastering the usage of pheros?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Sure! That, combined with attitude. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

Renegade you sound like a badass who gets results....Now you see Manchorito this is where you should get your

advice. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So Renegade, I can see you like the pheromone responses

you have gotten, what about taking part in what I am doing? I will not be showing or using any sort of hygienic

products. What do you think?

Phero Dude

Of

course as long as it is consensual Renegade. If she\'s loaded she may wakes up very shocked. For instance this

weekend I found a hottie that was completely out of it Saturday night downtown Mpls. She could have been violated

easily and even arrested for public intoxication. I got a cab and took her to my place. She got a little playful but

I knew she didn\'t have a clue. We held each other fully clothed on my coach. She awoke and was completely shocked

and didn\'t know what happened. She asked me where she was and how she got to my palce. I explained what happened

and she was pretty damn thankful and greatful. I could have easily been in deep doo-doo. Gotta be respectful and

VERY careful! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Of course as long as it is consensual Renegade. If

she\'s loaded she may wakes up very shocked. For instance this weekend I found a hottie that was completely out of

it Saturday night downtown Mpls. She could have been violated easily and even arrested for public intoxication. I

got a cab and took her to my place. She got a little playful but I knew she didn\'t have a clue. We held each

other fully clothed on my coach. She awoke and was completely shocked and didn\'t know what happened. She asked me

where she was and how she got to my palce. I explained what happened and she was pretty damn thankful and greatful.

I could have easily been in deep doo-doo. Gotta be respectful and VERY careful!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Bigdog, I think

its great that you treated her with such respect. In doing such, it is obvious that you have a lot of respect for

yourself.

Bigdog, you desreve a round of applause! Too many guys would have taken serious advantage of the situation.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

she\'s loaded she may wakes up very shocked. For instance this weekend I found a hottie that was completely out of

it Saturday night downtown Mpls. She could have been violated easily and even arrested for public intoxication. I

got a cab and took her to my place. She got a little playful but I knew she didn\'t have a clue. We held each

other fully clothed on my coach. She awoke and was completely shocked and didn\'t know what happened. She asked me

where she was and how she got to my palce. I explained what happened and she was pretty damn thankful and greatful.

I don\'t

go near women that are drunk. They are too annoying. Believe it or not, sober, sane, women do respond to this. They

respond because they do it themselves. As they say, birds of a feather.

Phero Dude

Thankfully I had sobered up. Going farther certainly crossed my mind somewhat. I couldn\'t do it for moral

reasons especially since she was totally gone. Luckily I was there to save her from others. I realized she had no

idea what was going on as we were playing around. I knew when she woke up there was a good chance she would have

been startled to be without clothing and may not remember me. I realized the ramifications could very well be too

expensive. I was right and am happy I made the sensible and moral decision I made. I even offered to pay for her cab

ride back but she was so thankful that she refused and paid for the expensive ride herself.

Banned User

Renegade you sound like a badass who gets

results....Now you see Manchorito this is where you should get your advice.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So Renegade, I can see you like the pheromone responses you have

gotten, what about taking part in what I am doing? I will not be showing or using any sort of hygienic products.

What do you think?

I read your thread. Very interesting. I think

I\'ll pass though. Let us know how it works out. I sure would be interested in the outcome.

fuckdembitches way of thinking

<hr

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Now that brings back some happy memories.

Back when the

forum was fun

Back in the FTR days

Dickandballs

Before the homos came to town

Back when Franki was in

charge!

Didn\'t we have fun?!?! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Come to my town and it will be a different

story.

but yes women do like to be dominated...role reversal can be fun also though.

but ignoring them is not

dominating. its just feeding their insecurities

Or their

curiousity! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    fuckdembitches way of thinking

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Now that brings back some happy memories.

Back when the

forum was fun

Back in the FTR days

Dickandballs

Before the homos came to town

Back when Franki was in

charge!

Didn\'t we have fun?!?! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

<hr

That\'s the second time in a week that you made me all weepy EXIT.

Phero Pharaoh

I\'m going to admit I agree with you Renegade.

The same way they treat us. That\'s the main thing I agree

with.

You don\'t go as far as becoming a complete assehole. You do just enough to show them that THEY have to

the sell themselves to you. Not YOU to them. You aren\'t desperate. THEY are.

... and then when you have her

hooked, you dominate her. In a manly way, not in a \"get in the kitchen B!tch!\" way. You\'re her protector.

If she got that

out of control she would have deserved anything you gave her. Of course you were a gentleman, so you did not get

any. At the least I would have know what her boobs looked like. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Of course as long as it is consensual Renegade. If she\'s loaded she may

wakes up very shocked. For instance this weekend I found a hottie that was completely out of it Saturday night

downtown Mpls. She could have been violated easily and even arrested for public intoxication. I got a cab and took

her to my place. She got a little playful but I knew she didn\'t have a clue. We held each other fully clothed on

my coach. She awoke and was completely shocked and didn\'t know what happened. She asked me where she was and how

she got to my palce. I explained what happened and she was pretty damn thankful and greatful. I could have easily

been in deep doo-doo. Gotta be respectful and VERY careful! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Bigdog, I think its great that you treated her with such respect.

In doing such, it is obvious that you have a lot of respect for yourself.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Whoa! I just got dizzy with that logic. I respect myself and I would have violated her as

well! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Banned User

Actually I tend to agree with you Renegade. At least partially. Some women are real ball busters. Lets face it. I

mean women don\'t even like to hang with other women. They\'d rather be in the company of men. Why is that one

wonders?
    The simple answer is lots of ball busting women out there. Men wouldn\'t even hang with women if sex

wasn\'t a possibility. And then there\'s the whole time of the month thing which is like being visited by

something from another dimension. When you think about it the murder rate should be much higher.

Banned User

She\'s a very

lucky girl bigdog and good for you that you were not weak and you did the moral and proper thing. Sadly, I think I

would have done the same as you. She\'s lucky her movie is not up on filthydrunkenwhore.com right now. What a

world.

Phero Pro

Men wouldn\'t even hang with women if sex

wasn\'t a possibility.

The older I get, the more I see this

to be true. I have a few wonderful relationships with women and the intimacy is very fulfilling, both ways. But

truth be known, I would much rather hang with my guy friends. A warm, wet and velvity, vagina is a women\'s best

friend. And most of them know it,for it is how they keep a guys intrest in them.

its

not true for all people! i have some women friends id rather spend my time with alot, and i have TONS of guy friends

who im just one of the guys with, nothing to do with sex, including gay men so i KNOW theyre not wanting to jump me

:P

maybe its because i dont play head games, i like video games and computers and ill watch sports etc and drink

beer with the guys and listen to them talk crudely without getting all grosed out or something silly

, nothing to do with sex, including gay men so i

KNOW theyre not wanting to jump me :P

Duh!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information