Close

Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Sadhu
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile
    Posts
    3,759
    Rep Power
    6954

    Default Orgasmic Simulation

    visit-red-300x50PNG
    For those who are not

    sure about the difference [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

    htt

    p://home.comcast.net/~welder1956/att00003.htm

  2. #2
    Phero Dude Gossamer_2701's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...
    Posts
    531
    Rep Power
    5917

    Default Re: Orgasmic Simulation

    Hey....

    It froze my browser [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

    I had to disconnect and

    restart my computer [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]


  3. #3
    Moderator belgareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Lower Slovobia
    Posts
    7,961
    Rep Power
    6923

    Default Re: Orgasmic Simulation

    So, did you

    try it again after restarting? Did you get different results? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Phero Dude Gossamer_2701's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...
    Posts
    531
    Rep Power
    5917

    Default Re: Orgasmic Simulation

    I tried

    the mens side this time and it worked just fine.... touchy women [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]


  5. #5
    Pheromaniac Sexyredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,433
    Rep Power
    6314

    Default Re: Orgasmic Simulation

    Did you have

    your pop-up blocker on? That would cause it to freeze up. There are lots of pop-ups for the women\'s.

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Phero Dude Gossamer_2701's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...
    Posts
    531
    Rep Power
    5917

    Default Re: Orgasmic Simulation

    Yeah... I

    believe that was the problem [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Man of La Pancha
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    The Pancho Villa
    Posts
    2,077
    Rep Power
    6350

    Default Re: Orgasmic Simulation

    I disagree

    with this simulation...it takes me at least 58 seconds to get my clothes off...I have to keep telling myself,

    \"Right shoe...left shoe...right sock, left sock.........\"

    On the other hand, I have an advantage because some

    guys don\'t even take off their socks! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]


    Pancho --- The

    socks are off, biiiiiitch!!!

  8. #8
    Phero Enthusiast apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    5798

    Default Re: Orgasmic Simulation

    ewwwww socks on

    during sex is such a turn off!

  9. #9
    Phero Dude OCP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    576
    Rep Power
    5927

    Default Re: Orgasmic Simulation

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    ewwwww socks on during sex is such a turn off!



    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    I have even had sex with my pants still on. Ya gotta do what the

    situation allows. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Phero Enthusiast apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    5798

    Default Re: Orgasmic Simulation

    ok let me rephrase

    that, sex with nothing on but socks is icky! clothes can be fun... but JUST socks.... ugh thats just wrong

  11. #11
    Banned User Elana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    7,600
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Orgasmic Simulation

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    ok let me rephrase that, sex with nothing on but

    socks is icky! clothes can be fun... but JUST socks.... ugh thats just wrong

    <hr /></blockquote><font

    class=\"post\">

    I can work around the socks. Not a real issue for me.

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

  12. #12
    Phero Dude OCP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    576
    Rep Power
    5927

    Default Re: Orgasmic Simulation

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font

    class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    ok let me rephrase that, sex with nothing on but socks is icky! clothes can

    be fun... but JUST socks.... ugh thats just wrong

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    I can work

    around the socks. Not a real issue for me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    <hr

    /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    If done correctly you will not even notice the socks. Just keept your

    eyes about three feet higher and you will be OK [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  13. #13
    Banned User Elana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    7,600
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Orgasmic Simulation

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font

    class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    ok let me

    rephrase that, sex with nothing on but socks is icky! clothes can be fun... but JUST socks.... ugh thats just wrong



    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    I can work around the socks. Not a real issue for me.

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    If done

    correctly you will not even notice the socks. Just keept your eyes about three feet higher and you will be OK

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    Exactly!!!!!!!!

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

  14. #14
    Phero Enthusiast apple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    5798

    Default Re: Orgasmic Simulation

    bah certain

    positions feet are fully visible, also other positions the foot might touch me and i can feel the sock &gt;.&lt; its

    just WRONG WRONG I SAY! take the damn socks off and whee, socks on and im just gonna get turned off (the little

    things do count for something)

  15. #15
    Phero Dude OCP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    576
    Rep Power
    5927

    Default Re: Orgasmic Simulation

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    bah certain positions feet are fully visible, also

    other positions the foot might touch me and i can feel the sock &gt;.&lt; its just WRONG WRONG I SAY! take the damn

    socks off and whee, socks on and im just gonna get turned off (the little things do count for something)

    <hr

    /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    Well, OK. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

  16. #16
    Sadhu
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile
    Posts
    3,759
    Rep Power
    6954

    Default Re: Orgasmic Simulation



    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I disagree with this simulation...it takes me at

    least 58 seconds to get my clothes off...

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Is that normal or during a

    strip [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I´m way faster

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    I agree with apple - socks off!! Or no sex, simple

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

  17. #17
    Man of La Pancha
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    The Pancho Villa
    Posts
    2,077
    Rep Power
    6350

    Default Re: Orgasmic Simulation

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font

    class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I disagree with this simulation...it takes me at least 58 seconds to get my

    clothes off...

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Is that normal or during a strip

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I´m way faster

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    I agree with apple - socks off!! Or no sex, simple

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    (Baby Pancho

    Voice): Id\'s when I concentwate weeeeeeeawwy, weawwy hawd...dose buddons awe hawd do wemove...and id dakes me a

    few twies do untie my shoolaces... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

  18. #18
    Phero Dude OCP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    576
    Rep Power
    5927

    Default Re: Orgasmic Simulation

    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font

    class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I disagree with this simulation...it takes me at least 58 seconds to get my

    clothes off...

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Is that normal or during a strip

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I´m way faster

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    I agree with apple - socks off!! Or no sex, simple

    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

    <hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

    Ok, I just took

    my socks off! I am ready. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •