Close

Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Default No bathing for a week

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I have read and

discovered some great past posts from Dr.Smellthis about what our society accepts as normal, which is not. Bathing

daily seems like a useless recreational sport. I will have my own trial and see if the pheromones produced during

this time are intoxicating and beloving to females. I will not bath for a week at all, as I believe in the power of

what Dr.Smellthis says.

On top of this I will

- When masturbating not clean up, due to potential -rone

-

Use excess armpit sweat to place on other parts of my body such as my face as I would with AE.

- Soap is evil I

will not touch this substance

- Not wash my hands after using the bathroom

- No toilet paper whatsoever, I

will go Roman style

- I will not be washing my clothes as to risk manipulation of my beuatiful -mones

- No

aritfical scents

- No water will touch my skin as to ruin my delicate animalistic -mone call to the wild!

- If

I do sneeze it will be in my own hands.

- Ear wax will not be picked

- I will jog for 5 minutes

periodically.

- Sweat from other moist areas such as the \"crack\" will be used as \"lube\".

I believe in

Dr.Smellthis! If anyone else wants to join me on my mission of purity feel free to reply to this post! Bjf are you

with me bro?

Default Re: No bathing for a week

nose---------->clothespin [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Exit, join

me! There is a reason why this thread has 5 stars, it\'s because the -mone Gods are watching over me, telling me

to give them justice! Society has stripped you of your natural beautiful smell....who knows what this could have in

store for us! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Exit just a few days, and see how you like it

man.

Banned User

I\'m sorry

man...

but I just cant handle the sticky itchy life that forms in my crack after a week.

I\'m gonna stick

to my daily showers thanks [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

Yeah. Now

you\'re talking Macky!!! I can almost smell...I mean see the effects of you turning loose the ManBeast. After a

week the girls will be so wet for you they\'ll be slipping and sliding up to you in bars and on the street just

begging for some of your special love. Yeah, you go Dude!!!!

Banned User

That\'s

fine Bottle, to each his own, though you are missing out on one hell of an experience!

Ash, thanks bro your

support means a lot, and you know damn well how sexy funky is! Actually today I have not bathed and you know what

Dr.smellthis said about armpit sweat is true, it smells like sweet baby breath

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]. Gaagaa Googoo! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

How beautiful! I will try to lather some on in a bit and guage my response!

I plan on sending a special

someone some pamphlets of my odor....you up to it E?

I would also like to say I think it is a shame that so

few women have gotten to smell what a real man smells like, it is said. I am hoping more will join me! Any tips

greatly welcomed.

Banned User

While you are

busy trying to smell like a man, I will be busy (trying) to get laid.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Ok excuse my

ignorance but I am told that \"some\" Europeans (not all) don\'t shower as frequently as we do here in North

America.
    So those who travel to Europe how do u find the members of the opposite sex? I know this is a loaded

question but what the hell.

Banned User

Your courage has

inspired me Macky. That plus my shower being down for a couple of days has put me over the top on the idea. I\'m

going for the big STANK too. Sweet baby breath? Do ya think? I can see where that might go over big with the ladies.

Lets keep a log of events and post over the course of the week. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I have read and discovered some great past posts

from Dr.Smellthis about what our society accepts as normal, which is not. Bathing daily seems like a useless

recreational sport. I will have my own trial and see if the pheromones produced during this time are intoxicating

and beloving to females. I will not bath for a week at all, as I believe in the power of what Dr.Smellthis

says.

On top of this I will

- When masturbating not clean up, due to potential -rone

- Use

excess armpit sweat to place on other parts of my body such as my face as I would with AE.

- Soap is evil I

will not touch this substance

- Not wash my hands after using the bathroom

- No toilet paper

whatsoever, I will go Roman style

- I will not be washing my clothes as to risk manipulation of my beuatiful

-mones

- No aritfical scents

- No water will touch my skin as to ruin my delicate animalistic -mone

call to the wild!

- If I do sneeze it will be in my own hands.

- Ear wax will not be picked

- I

will jog for 5 minutes periodically.

- Sweat from other moist areas such as the \"crack\" will be used as

\"lube\".

I believe in Dr.Smellthis! If anyone else wants to join me on my mission of purity feel free to

reply to this post! Bjf are you with me bro?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

TM, you

have a great sense of humor. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] That was one of the funniest posts

of all time.

In defense of DST, I\'ll say this... natural pheromone levels can get high enough to make a

difference. Two of the days of my life that left me grungier than I have ever been - a 15 hour car ride with no AC

and a 24-hour stay in the county jail with no where to even sit nor food or water - got me better pheromone

reactions the day after (no prison jokes please [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) than I

have ever had from applying synthetics.

So there is a method to his madness.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hilarious post though

I\'ve not

washed since \'82.

Steve

P.S. I\'m a hunka hunka burnin love.

Ok excuse my ignorance but I am told that

\"some\" Europeans (not all) don\'t shower as frequently as we do here in North America.
    So those who travel to

Europe how do u find the members of the opposite sex? I know this is a loaded question but what the hell.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I believe it\'s mostly the French that stink. (Why they\'re such world

renowned lovers). As far as I know the Dutch and Deutche bathe regularly. Though I\'ve heard the women have

hairy underarms. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Ok excuse my ignorance but I am told that

\"some\" Europeans (not all) don\'t shower as frequently as we do here in North America.
    So those who travel to

Europe how do u find the members of the opposite sex? I know this is a loaded question but what the hell.

<hr

You sir, are a dweeb.

Excuse my ignorance but I am told that \"some\"

North Americans (not all) are quite naive and live under the assumption that everyone outside their country is

abnormal in some way.

Phero Enthusiast

indeed. north

americans all speak in such a funny accent [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

The thought

of this is just disgusting. There\'s one thing trying to increase mone output, its another thing entirely to lack

hygiene at this expense.

Cum residue, [censored] residue, stinky BO. For god sakes take a damn shower and put on

MORE mones.

He was

joking.

(or at least I hope he was [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] )

The thought of this is just disgusting. There\'s

one thing trying to increase mone output, its another thing entirely to lack hygiene at this expense.

Cum

residue, [censored] residue, stinky BO. For god sakes take a damn shower and put on MORE mones.

<hr

Hey man! Don\'t tell us to bathe! Who are you? A shill for the soap

companies? Next you\'ll be telling us to lather, rinse, repeat.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    The thought of this is just disgusting. There\'s one thing trying to

increase mone output, its another thing entirely to lack hygiene at this expense.

Cum residue, [censored]

residue, stinky BO. For god sakes take a damn shower and put on MORE mones.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hey man! Don\'t tell us to bathe! Who are you? A shill for the soap companies? Next

you\'ll be telling us to lather, rinse, repeat. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Everybody has an agenda. Maybe he is afraid of the competition of

you sexy sweaty men.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

...a bit exaggerated, but good humor tends to be that way! I had

a robust belly laugh on that one, believe me.

I, too, have come to believe in the power of DrSmellThis.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Banned User

He was joking.

(or at least I hope he was

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] )

I don\'t

know how serious TM is but my bathroom is being remodeled so I figure why not. I\'m not just going \"all

natural\" though. Mones are involved. Lots of them. Last night it was 3, 6\" rolls of SOE just below each arm pit

with 3 drops of PI on the chest along with 3 drops of A-E and 3 WAGG on the top of the head. I haven\'t showered

in two days and today I repeated the same application which I plan on doing each day for the next 6 or 7 days.

Things are already getting interesting. Lots of smiles and good conversations at the market with one of the young

bag girls getting lost in her thoughts while she was sacking up my groceries. I definitely had a positive sexual

effect on her. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

Come

Dr.Smellthis you know I marvel at your post, with gleaming eyes...and a low sigh of bliss...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I not only think you are onto something but I believe in the power

of a natural state. I am boycotting the bathroom altogether, it has taken away my masculine animalistic smell. For

all I know I could have been twice as strong if I got to smell my beautiful smell all the time. I have already

started the first phase and no one can stop me now. I have flashbacks of the days where we roamed through the earth

roaring like the mighty male warriors we once were.

Ash, thanks I know you are taking this seriously, and

the effects you are getting are going to increase exponentially, I got an idea for you buy a chasity belt for

yourself, you are going to need it with all those Ashoholics grabbing at your unwashed smegma induced male

entity!

Hornyman....come bro with a name like that, you know where it\'s at. I refuse to deny my bodily

fluids, washing them off, wiping them off is all part of denying one\'s own self. This is a form of societla

mentaldeconditionalinfluentialarthimaticundoingism . Besides I believe these natural scents once adjusted have a over

powering scent and allure. My semen is thus a part of me and I refuse to wipe it away, as a woman wouldn\'t give

up her baby.

It has only been a full day for me Ash, please keep us updated on your progress, I am glad to

see you are serious!

Anyone else who is ready to take the next step should also post, I think we could even

bottle some of natural stuff up and cut a deal with Bruce?

Banned User

Dr.Smellthis, I would like to get your opinion and if so your endorsement. I am ready to fly like a big happy pink

bird and soar into the new age of pheromone use. I think we can do this together hand in hand.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Grab a hold silly, and let\'s fly together soarrrrr!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] \"Here we are born to be kings of the whatever I forgot the

lyrics blah blah blah\" (highlander)

Ash, it is hard for me to avoid the bathroom also, though you are having

yours remodeled so you do not have a choice. I have chosen to disdain the bathroom, it\'s like when I walk in

society is taking away from me and sucking me dry to make me yet another product, it feels as if it is stripping me

nude and rubbing my special places. Yeah, it may be me \"taking a shower\" there, but society is suggesting me to.

I have some woods in the backyard, I have decided to release any excrement in a natural setting instead of the

bathroom. To be around the New England sap that drips and to acclimate my total pheromone signature. I am going fo

woodsy, jungle, warrior with gladiator booty funk.

The Romans didn\'t wipe themselves and they collected

gladiator\'s sweat. Do you want to be a commoner or a gladiator? It\'s your choice. You guys may laugh now, but

you just way 2 days from now. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Dr.Smellthis, I would like to get your opinion and

if so your endorsement. I am ready to fly like a big happy pink bird and soar into the new age of pheromone use. I

think we can do this together hand in hand. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Grab a hold silly, and

let\'s fly together soarrrrr! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] \"Here we are born to be kings of

the whatever I forgot the lyrics blah blah blah\" (highlander)

Ash, it is hard for me to avoid the bathroom

also, though you are having yours remodeled so you do not have a choice. I have chosen to disdain the bathroom,

it\'s like when I walk in society is taking away from me and sucking me dry to make me yet another product, it

feels as if it is stripping me nude and rubbing my special places. Yeah, it may be me \"taking a shower\" there,

but society is suggesting me to. I have some woods in the backyard, I have decided to release any excrement in a

natural setting instead of the bathroom. To be around the New England sap that drips and to acclimate my total

pheromone signature. I am going fo woodsy, jungle, warrior with gladiator booty funk.

The Romans didn\'t

wipe themselves and they collected gladiator\'s sweat. Do you want to be a commoner or a gladiator? It\'s your

choice. You guys may laugh now, but you just way 2 days from now. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I approvve!! Verily I approve!!! And when our

enemies* raise their swords to smite us, we, most male warriors, shall rejoin: \"I doodied in my pants!!\" Hither

and yonder shall they run, cowering and confused by our anal musk!

Let us boldly go forth together. Strike

while the winds favor us! Today is a great day, and I smell like the north end of a southbound mule! I trust that if

you are going west, you are smelling East, my compatriot! I feel the strength of a thousand men! Let the competition

to inhale our musky air begin!

(* And with friends like you, who needs enemas?)

He was joking.

(or at least I hope he was

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] )

I am not sure

if he is serious or not, but I hope not. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

So yess foo

dee be a commoner sucka criminal thee oh dee, we bes gladiators of time. Now how is my old english/roman english. It

ain\'t no William Drakken but it works. Hells yeah.

Enema? Isn\'t that liquid stuff up the butt? You are a

riot! I get that all the time (not joking). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I will report back

later, thanks for the endorsement! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

The Romans didn\'t wipe themselves and they

collected gladiator\'s sweat. Do you want to be a commoner or a gladiator?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I want to be a Gladiator!!!

(Russel Crowe voice): Are you not entertained?!?!? Are you

not entertained?!?!?!

Banned User

I hear what

you\'re saying TM. There ain\'t nothin like a good dump in the woods to get you reconnected to nature. I

can\'t do the Roman thing though. Not this trip anyway. I got my eye on that little Diamond of a bag girl at the

market now that I know she\'s eyeing on me. There\'s stank and then there\'s STANK. I think I\'m going for

something in between. Remember Macky, we\'re explorers carving out new trail. Be bold but cautious.

Banned User

That\'s

just plain nasty. Not bathing will get you noticed, but not in a good way that\'s for sure. You better rethink

this one tallmacky! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

didn;t you

realise he\'s been joking all along renegade... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I wouldn\'t

count on it. He sent me a PM, and it made a lot of sense.

Basic theory to work with: Adding Mones is Pretty

decent, but letting your OWN natural signature (which will be naturally balanced - the way mother nature intended)

develop and become noticable is the method here. He was exaggerating as far as some of the stuff was concerned, but

the basic premise seems sound.

Think I\'ll still shower, though.

Steve

Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information