Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Default Re: No bathing for a week

visit-red-300x50PNG
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I wouldn\'t count on it. He sent me a PM, and it

made a lot of sense.

Basic theory to work with: Adding Mones is Pretty decent, but letting your OWN natural

signature (which will be naturally balanced - the way mother nature intended) develop and become noticable is the

method here. He was exaggerating as far as some of the stuff was concerned, but the basic premise seems

sound.

Think I\'ll still shower, though.

Steve

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Ok, TM,

can we get the straight answer? What exactly are you are doing?

By being so

hygiene-concious we are definitely limiting our natural pheromones - which serve as powerful attractants.

Our

smell values are also altered as well.

I remember reading about Chris Tucker, the actor, who went to Africa

to promote a movie. He said when he got off the plane, the nation he was in one of the worst smells he had ever

experienced.

However, all of the natives there didn\'t notice it.

Same thing happens with those who

work at dumps or sewage plants. Eventually they get used to the smell and do not notice it.

Because we use

soap to wash ourselves in today\'s society, people just are not used to the human smell like they were in the

caveman days.

I think EOs would help with this alot though. Preventing bad smells as well as covering bad

smells.

Banned User

Day three and the

STANK is on. Along with copious amounts of mones. No disasters to report yet. So far, so good! In fact maybe a

little too good. The conversations with various women I run into during the course of the day seem to be getting

longer and better. Had lunch with a woman I do a lot of remodel work for and the conversation started out by her

telling me she would never have an affair with anybody lest it destroy her marriage. I love fidelity but I was

wondering why the topic came up. Like what was on her mind.

I went to the market again today hoping that the

Diamond would be there. She was. We made eye contact and smiled at each other as I walked into the store. She came

over and bagged my food for me and.......walked out to the parking lot with me telling me that she had to collect

the shopping carts out in the lot. We had a nice chat as she walked with me to my truck. All the time I\'m talking

with her I\'m asking myself what the hell is going on. This girl is only 17. I\'m 50! What the F*** is happening

here. What is going on inside this chicks head that she\'s taking an interest in me. I\'m real confused about

things as I write this. Confused as in where is this thing going to go and do I really want it to go where my balls

want it to go and will I let my balls have their way or will good judgement prevail.

We\'ll see what tomorrow

brings. For now it\'s STANK ON!!!!!!

Day three and the STANK is on. Along with copious

amounts of mones. No disasters to report yet. So far, so good! In fact maybe a little too good. The conversations

with various women I run into during the course of the day seem to be getting longer and better. Had lunch with a

woman I do a lot of remodel work for and the conversation started out by her telling me she would never have an

affair with anybody lest it destroy her marriage. I love fidelity but I was wondering why the topic came up. Like

what was on her mind.

I went to the market again today hoping that the Diamond would be there. She was. We made

eye contact and smiled at each other as I walked into the store. She came over and bagged my food for me

and.......walked out to the parking lot with me telling me that she had to collect the shopping carts out in the

lot. We had a nice chat as she walked with me to my truck. All the time I\'m talking with her I\'m asking myself

what the hell is going on. This girl is only 17. I\'m 50! What the F*** is happening here. What is going on inside

this chicks head that she\'s taking an interest in me. I\'m real confused about things as I write this. Confused

as in where is this thing going to go and do I really want it to go where my balls want it to go and will I let my

balls have their way or will good judgement prevail.

We\'ll see what tomorrow brings. For now it\'s STANK

ON!!!!!!

17 and 50....do not go there....

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Banned User

I know, I know!!!

It\'s driving me nuts though. She has the tightest, sweetest little ass you\'d ever want to see. It\'s been a

tortuous night for me. Probably for no reason. Realistically I can\'t actually see anything really happening.

I\'m probably just getting fog brained from my stench.

I know, I know!!! It\'s driving me nuts though.

She has the tightest, sweetest little ass you\'d ever want to see. It\'s been a tortuous night for me. Probably

for no reason. Realistically I can\'t actually see anything really happening. I\'m probably just getting fog

brained from my stench.

She might be your illegitimate daughter

from a past affair, get the support payment ready I can smell a sting

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

Wait a few

months and go for it, man! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

What\'s goin\' on?...she\'s drunk and 17...need anyything else be said?

Phero Enthusiast

Heh you know,

sometimes it\'s actually possible for people to develop friendship without molesting each other.
    Teenage girls

often look for an older \"daddy\" as a good friend, but I\'ll be damned if that has to mean fluid exchange.

She\'s lookin

for a father figure.

You dirty old bastard. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I agree. A

lot of young girls treat older men like they would their dad, and a lot of older men consider it flirting.

But

it\'s not.

Banned User

Ash, great

to hear your results....I guess time will tell if they are a fluke eh?

As for me, this is the third day unto

pheromone God like status. Do I smell terrible? Well that is a matter of opinion. To those who have been stripped

bare by societies views would think I smelled like I took 3 dumps in a pool and decided to \"play\" with my feces,

splashing around about with the mushy brown as if a child? I make these remarks as you people could not even fathem

the millions of faint smells which I now exhibit and flourish. If you only had the knowlege of your primate urges,

you would haile me a beastily man.

So yes so far no bathing whatsoever, I have taken many excrement trips to

the woods and now have my own little spot covered with my man stains. The deer and monkey are quite beloved of that

spot, as even the animal kingdom have a little ol\' thing for the tallmacky -mones.

Ash, you would not

believe the results I have gotten, I have also refused to change my clothes, and people constantly make note of my

appearence....I apply synthetic mones such as AE (BUY YOUR AE) and the hits keep coming. Some squint their nose

too...I take it they are being over loaded with my pheromones and their only defense from falling into extasy is to

limit the amount they ingest nasally at once......By the way Ash have you used the moisture in your crotch region as

a way to wet your neck...I have and it is fantastic! Smells great. You guys are missing out on a lot, you have no

idea what it is like!

If anyone wants samples of my new scent I can scrape some off for you and FedEx it.

No one will stop me now! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

I am

officially scared of tallmacky...it must be the manly scent eminating from his body!!! I can\'t help but submit

to his dominating presence!!!

I am officially scared of tallmacky...it must be

the manly scent eminating from his body!!! I can\'t help but submit to his dominating presence!!!

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Hear that Bigbear. Time to knockoff the showering.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

I actually

noticed other users of the forum heavily influenced by the none they\'re wearing

Banned User

\"We Nasty

Boyz! We make our own rules!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

This is a testament to my

pheromone dedication, I will have another report tomorrow.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Ash, great to hear your results....I guess time

will tell if they are a fluke eh?

As for me, this is the third day unto pheromone God like status. Do I smell

terrible? Well that is a matter of opinion. To those who have been stripped bare by societies views would think I

smelled like I took 3 dumps in a pool and decided to \"play\" with my feces, splashing around about with the mushy

brown as if a child? I make these remarks as you people could not even fathem the millions of faint smells which I

now exhibit and flourish. If you only had the knowlege of your primate urges, you would haile me a beastily man.

So yes so far no bathing whatsoever, I have taken many excrement trips to the woods and now have my own little

spot covered with my man stains. The deer and monkey are quite beloved of that spot, as even the animal kingdom have

a little ol\' thing for the tallmacky -mones.

Ash, you would not believe the results I have gotten, I have also

refused to change my clothes, and people constantly make note of my appearence....I apply synthetic mones such as

AE (BUY YOUR AE) and the hits keep coming. Some squint their nose too...I take it they are being over loaded with my

pheromones and their only defense from falling into extasy is to limit the amount they ingest nasally at

once......By the way Ash have you used the moisture in your crotch region as a way to wet your neck...I have and it

is fantastic! Smells great. You guys are missing out on a lot, you have no idea what it is like!

If anyone

wants samples of my new scent I can scrape some off for you and FedEx it.

No one will stop me now!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Well,

I\'ve only bathed with water in this time, and exfoliated my skin, but that\'s nothing new for me. I have washed

my hair and face once. I wipe after using the bathroom. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] I have

a date tonight with someone new, and expect the usual positive reactions to my bouquet.

I'm a whopper!

Not

using soap at all? The ass butter must be like peanut butter after awhile. Going to need to use a pressure washer to

get that ass spackle out the crack. So much for bj\'s huh.

Banned User

Dr.smellthis, don\'t you think that is a bit extreme. I know it was only water, but that could seriously harm

your beautiful aura...I will never do that again.....

tell me about the hot day, and tell here there is a more

smellier and crude guy out there who will go by the name Dr.Tallmacky, but I don\'t fool around, I just smell so

intoxicating that it will knock ya out into sweet passionate dreams of glory for which many could never

obtain.

Dr.Smellthis STOP WASHING YOURSELF...and NEVER wipe your bottom! Shiet foo!

Stranger

I have read and discovered some great past posts

from Dr.Smellthis about what our society accepts as normal, which is not. Bathing daily seems like a useless

recreational sport. I will have my own trial and see if the pheromones produced during this time are intoxicating

and beloving to females. I will not bath for a week at all, as I believe in the power of what Dr.Smellthis

says.

On top of this I will

- When masturbating not clean up, due to potential -rone

- Use excess armpit

sweat to place on other parts of my body such as my face as I would with AE.

- Soap is evil I will not touch this

substance

- Not wash my hands after using the bathroom

- No toilet paper whatsoever, I will go Roman

style

- I will not be washing my clothes as to risk manipulation of my beuatiful -mones

- No aritfical

scents

- No water will touch my skin as to ruin my delicate animalistic -mone call to the wild!

- If I do

sneeze it will be in my own hands.

- Ear wax will not be picked

- I will jog for 5 minutes periodically.

-

Sweat from other moist areas such as the \"crack\" will be used as \"lube\".

I believe in Dr.Smellthis! If

anyone else wants to join me on my mission of purity feel free to reply to this post! Bjf are you with me bro?

Hey TallMacky,

Us homeless have been using this technique for

years. That\'s why there\'s so many of us, while all you homies (homies

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] = homeless lingo for people who live in homes) are busy

showering up, we homeless are busy fornicating in all the nasty back alleys, using our enhanced natural mones to

attract [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

We should go out and get some girls, meet me behind the

dumpster in back of your place if you\'re interested [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Well, I\'ve only bathed with water in this time,

and exfoliated my skin, but that\'s nothing new for me. I have washed my hair and face once. I wipe after using

the bathroom. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] I have a date tonight with someone new, and

expect the usual positive reactions to my bouquet.

DST, you

have set me free. I no longer use soap or deoderant. The woen in the office are looking at me in a new way and my

wife is all over me. WOW! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Day 4. The STANK

is getting serious but an interesting blend of scents is beginning to form. Ripe SOE dominates. It\'s a sweet

beastly order. Many have scoffed at the good Dr. Think what you will but the dude is on to something. I\'m getting

tons of goodwill and friendly conversations with both men and women. Especially women. And younger women at that.

The Diamond is not the only teen that is being drawn to the STANK although she is showing the most forward signs of

being interested. Yesterday I mentioned to her that I was just up the street from the store where she works doing a

remodel on another building. To my big surprise she stopped in to see me today. She brought me a cookie. I think she

painted her jeans on. As we sat and talked I caught the occasional glimpse of a HUGE Camel Toe. She was not shy

about bending over either. But I was COOL. I don\'t know how, but I was. I\'m still dealing with the 17 year old

part but if this keeps up nature will no doubt do what nature does.

I\'m really wondering about the STANK

though. How far is too far? How much is too much. There has to be a breaking point which I don\'t want to reach

and ruin the possibility of at least a little fun. I\'m particularly worried about my crotch. I\'m thinking

about doing a no soap wash down there and then a nice mone cover scent. But what to use. Maybe a few drops of TE but

then again maybe some cops might be the thing. I read something about cops applied to that area being effective.

Anybody remember a post like that? Tomorrow should be interesting. The Diamond wanted to have lunch with me so I

told her I\' pick up some treats and she\'s going to meet me in the store lot on her break. A short drive to the

park and It\'s ShowTime! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Good to hear you\'re sticking

with it Macky! Day 3 is a tough one. I think I almost astral traveled last night in my sleep. Very vivid dreams. I

might have been trying to leave my body. You know, more stench than my subconscious could deal with. I\'m worried

about the Roman thing you\'re doing TM. Have you given any thought to a nice organic TP?

Day 4. The STANK is getting serious but an

interesting blend of scents is beginning to form. Ripe SOE dominates. It\'s a sweet beastly order. Many have

scoffed at the good Dr. Think what you will but the dude is on to something. I\'m getting tons of goodwill and

friendly conversations with both men and women. Especially women. And younger women at that. The Diamond is not the

only teen that is being drawn to the STANK although she is showing the most forward signs of being interested.

Yesterday I mentioned to her that I was just up the street from the store where she works doing a remodel on another

building. To my big surprise she stopped in to see me today. She brought me a cookie. I think she painted her jeans

on. As we sat and talked I caught the occasional glimpse of a HUGE Camel Toe. She was not shy about bending over

either. But I was COOL. I don\'t know how, but I was. I\'m still dealing with the 17 year old part but if this

keeps up nature will no doubt do what nature does.

I\'m really wondering about the STANK though. How far is too

far? How much is too much. There has to be a breaking point which I don\'t want to reach and ruin the possibility

of at least a little fun. I\'m particularly worried about my crotch. I\'m thinking about doing a no soap wash

down there and then a nice mone cover scent. But what to use. Maybe a few drops of TE but then again maybe some cops

might be the thing. I read something about cops applied to that area being effective. Anybody remember a post like

that? Tomorrow should be interesting. The Diamond wanted to have lunch with me so I told her I\' pick up some

treats and she\'s going to meet me in the store lot on her break. A short drive to the park and It\'s ShowTime!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Good to hear you\'re sticking with it Macky! Day 3 is a tough

one. I think I almost astral traveled last night in my sleep. Very vivid dreams. I might have been trying to leave

my body. You know, more stench than my subconscious could deal with. I\'m worried about the Roman thing you\'re

doing TM. Have you given any thought to a nice organic TP?

I

do not have the guts you guys have, but I have been a week w/o soap or deordeant for a week and the recepianist look

at me today and asked me what cologne I was wearing......boggle...I did not have cologne on, but I told her it was

something bullsh*t . She asked me for a drink after work. I am 45 and she is a HOT 23. Damn, I think she want me

to lay her....what do youguys think...? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Maybe

you\'re right, Tallmacky. Maybe you\'re right... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Of course

I\'m on to something! when am I not?? ...Oh, sorry, that\'s ON something...

I just want to

know if anybody is taking Tallmacky up on his offer. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

If anyone wants samples of my new scent I can

scrape some off for you and FedEx it.

I\'m still dealing with the 17 year old part but

if this keeps up nature will no doubt do what nature does.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
    If nature does take its course, keep it to yourself so Bruce doesn\'t have to deal with

testifying at your statutory rape trial or doesn\'t have any legal suits from the parents who say he should have

seen it coming and alerted authorities.

I\'m not saying this to mock you or anything, I just wouldn\'t

want it on my forum if I was running a business, out of fear ofliability issues.

Banned User

I don\'t know

if it is a good idea, but the official age of consent in Washington State is

http://www.ageofconsent.com/washington.htm

I don\'t know if it is a good idea, but the age

of consent in Washington State is 16, so that shouldn\'t be a

problem..

http://www.ageofconsent.com/washington.htm

Wow Franki. You are good. Do you keep that website handy for

your excursions to the US?

Well, I guess there wouldn\'t be any legal issues, as long as Ash doesn\'t take

her on vacaction.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information