Close

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Default Anti Perspirant and Deodorant use.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I read

somewhere that women are attracted to the nautral underarm smell of some men.
    Anyone ever tried showering but

skipping the use of deodorant or using some crappy brands like EXE or such.
    I had a date and the girl I was with

had a slight underarm BO (I said slight) it kinda made me horny so thats why I\'m asking.

Note I\'m a firm

believer in showering everyday so I\'m not saying you should go a week without a bath jusk possible skipping

commecial deodarants and anti-perspirants.

DC

Default Re: Anti Perspirant and Deodorant use.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I read somewhere that women are attracted to the

nautral underarm smell of some men.
    Anyone ever tried showering but skipping the use of deodorant or using some

crappy brands like EXE or such.
    I had a date and the girl I was with had a slight underarm BO (I said slight) it

kinda made me horny so thats why I\'m asking.

Note I\'m a firm believer in showering everyday so I\'m not

saying you should go a week without a bath jusk possible skipping commecial deodarants and

anti-perspirants.

DC

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Dude, do not shower everyday. You

will gt mega chicks all over you....natural pheros ya know! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

.....NOT!

There was a lot of discussion on this in the past year--mainly last summer, IIRC.

Look through the

posts of DrSmellThis and you will find it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

possible skipping commecial deodarants

and anti-perspirants.

I stopped using deodorants over two years

ago.... I have a couple of cheap knock-off colognes that I use either in the armpits or on the pits of the t-shirt.

It works great and does allow your natural scent to come through a bit.
    And I do seem to get more interest from the

ladies after two days without showering... but thats as long I am willing to go

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

yeah use the spray kinda deodorant, axe is great for this, natural smells get through but not so much that its icky

or anything, and axe is yummmy smelling. find the one that works best with your natural body chemistry (or works

with you and mones best)

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Thanks, SRH. Yes, I\'ve written tons on this. I haven\'t worn deodorant in 10 years, don\'t

shower even every other day, and often get compliments on my smell. I wear EO\'s. The only time in 10 years

I\'ve ever gotten a negative comment was when I was wearing too much cologne. Women often have smelled my pits

(and other \'impolite\' areas) with rave reviews. I didn\'t shower yesterday morning, but went to the gym and

worked out for 2 hours. I rinsed off without soap (my most common form of shower) and went out to hear a band. I was

wearing the same clothes and underwear I had worn the previous day, but the clothes looked nice. A cute young woman

and I locked eyes for 3 seconds, then she went back to her table and date. 5 minutes later she abandons her date and

comes up and she leans against me. She rests her head on my shoulder. We make small talk for 30 seconds, then she

starts telling me she loves me a few times, and feels like she\'s known me forever. She gives me a lingering full

body hug and raves about my smell. She tells me I\'m interesting. Thanks me for \"inspiring her\". I haven\'t

the foggiest notion what I could have said in two minutes that could inspire anyone

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] She asks me to meet her Fri, and leaves with her friends. This

whole episode lasted exactly 2 songs, including down time. I attribute a lot of this to my own perfume and jasmine

oil which I put on 36 hrs ago, but I believe much of it was due to my \"BO\". I\'ve noticed increased positive

attention almost every time I go \"stanky\" from the gym.

Most women, like men, can be most succinctly

described as monkeys in denial. The idea that for women to lust for you you should shower daily is just plain wrong,

unless you have a health problem or don\'t know how to take care of yourself and your hygiene in a natural way. I

know many won\'t believe me, but to me it\'s a very obvious, almost boring truth. I can easily go a week without

bathing or stinking, since I know how to care for myself. I produce above average testosterone for my age, so I

don\'t lack in natural -none, either. I take 5 mg DHEA, which should make me more prone to have BO. If I could

make my whole clothed body constantly smell like my crotch, ass and pits normally do, which is sweet, woody and

musky, I would gladly do so, and am confident I would get positive reactions from people. The fact that some of you

are reacting emotionally to what I just wrote is independent from whether what I just said is true or not.

No

one should wear antiperspirant or deodorant on a consistent basis. No one, unless they\'re sick. The longer you go

without, the less you need it -- another boring truth. One application of sandalwood will keep my pits from stinking

for two days, whether or not I\'ve showered previous to applying it. If I do get stinky pits, I can rinse them off

and they won\'t stink anymore.

Thanks, SRH. Yes, I\'ve written tons on this. I

haven\'t worn deodorant in 10 years, don\'t shower even every other day, and often get compliments on my smell.

I wear EO\'s. The only time in 10 years I\'ve ever gotten a negative comment was when I was wearing too much

cologne. Women often have smelled my pits (and other \'impolite\' areas) with rave reviews. I didn\'t shower

yesterday morning, but went to the gym and worked out for 2 hours. I rinsed off without soap (my most common form of

shower) and went out to hear a band. I was wearing the same clothes and underwear I had worn the previous day, but

the clothes looked nice. A cute young woman and I locked eyes for 3 seconds, then she went back to her table and

date. 5 minutes later she abandons her date and comes up and she leans against me. She rests her head on my

shoulder. We make small talk for 30 seconds, then she starts telling me she loves me a few times, and feels like

she\'s known me forever. She gives me a lingering full body hug and raves about my smell. She tells me I\'m

interesting. Thanks me for \"inspiring her\". I haven\'t the foggiest notion what I could have said in two

minutes that could inspire anyone [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] She asks me to meet her Fri, and

leaves with her friends. This whole episode lasted exactly 2 songs, including down time. I attribute a lot of this

to my own perfume and jasmine oil which I put on 36 hrs ago, but I believe much of it was due to my \"BO\".

I\'ve noticed increased positive attention almost every time I go \"stanky\" from the gym.

Most women, like

men, can be most succinctly described as monkeys in denial. The idea that for women to lust for you you should

shower daily is just plain wrong, unless you have a health problem or don\'t know how to take care of yourself and

your hygiene in a natural way. I know many won\'t believe me, but to me it\'s a very obvious, almost boring

truth. I can easily go a week without bathing or stinking, since I know how to care for myself. I produce above

average testosterone for my age, so I don\'t lack in natural -none, either. I take 5 mg DHEA, which should make me

more prone to have BO. If I could make me whole clothed body constantly smell like my crotch and pits normally do, I

would gladly do so.

Hey,if your own natural scent is nice (my pits

smell nasty), I was just wondering what your diet was (not that this is the cause or sole cause of this)?

Also,

don\'t lie, I know you were wearing some synthetic mones last night(?)

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Yes I was wearing a bit of mones. My diet is generally healthy, wheat and dairy free. I take a lot of

herbs. But I\'m not veggie, and had had a burger for lunch. Your pits probably smell nasty because you wear

deodorant, and your pores are clogged full of toxins and opportunistic bacteria. Maybe your diet is too acidic,

pre-packaged, or whatever. Too much coffee will make me stink, although come to think of it, I had a double espresso

before the gym, so go figure.

Thanks, SRH. Yes, I\'ve written tons on this. I

haven\'t worn deodorant in 10 years, don\'t shower even every other day, and often get compliments on my smell.

I wear EO\'s. The only time in 10 years I\'ve ever gotten a negative comment was when I was wearing too much

cologne. Women often have smelled my pits (and other \'impolite\' areas) with rave reviews. I didn\'t shower

yesterday morning, but went to the gym and worked out for 2 hours. I rinsed off without soap (my most common form of

shower) and went out to hear a band. I was wearing the same clothes and underwear I had worn the previous day, but

the clothes looked nice. A cute young woman and I locked eyes for 3 seconds, then she went back to her table and

date. 5 minutes later she abandons her date and comes up and she leans against me. She rests her head on my

shoulder. We make small talk for 30 seconds, then she starts telling me she loves me a few times, and feels like

she\'s known me forever. She gives me a lingering full body hug and raves about my smell. She tells me I\'m

interesting. Thanks me for \"inspiring her\". I haven\'t the foggiest notion what I could have said in two

minutes that could inspire anyone [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] She asks me to meet her Fri, and

leaves with her friends. This whole episode lasted exactly 2 songs, including down time. I attribute a lot of this

to my own perfume and jasmine oil which I put on 36 hrs ago, but I believe much of it was due to my \"BO\".

I\'ve noticed increased positive attention almost every time I go \"stanky\" from the gym.

Most women, like

men, can be most succinctly described as monkeys in denial. The idea that for women to lust for you you should

shower daily is just plain wrong, unless you have a health problem or don\'t know how to take care of yourself and

your hygiene in a natural way. I know many won\'t believe me, but to me it\'s a very obvious, almost boring

truth. I can easily go a week without bathing or stinking, since I know how to care for myself. I produce above

average testosterone for my age, so I don\'t lack in natural -none, either. I take 5 mg DHEA, which should make me

more prone to have BO. If I could make my whole clothed body constantly smell like my crotch, ass and pits normally

do, which is sweet, woody and musky, I would gladly do so, and am confident I would get positive reactions from

people. The fact that some of you are reacting emotionally to what I just wrote is independent from whether what I

just said is true or not.

No one should wear antiperspirant or deodorant on a consistent basis. No one, unless

they\'re sick. The longer you go without, the less you need it -- another boring truth. One application of

sandalwood will keep my pits from stinking for two days, whether or not I\'ve showered previous to applying it. If

I do get stinky pits, I can rinse them off and they won\'t stink anymore.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

This is really interesting! Now I have to go and expirament (sp? I saw a beautiful girl just

five seconds ago). Damn the soap and deoderant, but I have to wash my hair. Dirty hair drives me crazy.

Dr.SmellThis, you may have set me free today. I am really interested how this is going to turn out.

For years I

have taken at least one shower a day and sometimes two or three on hot muggy days with the belief that I do not want

to be smelly and stinky and the fact is I might want to be smelly and stinky.

Of course Proctor and Gamble want

everyone to believe that you have to have deoderant and shower or you will not smell \"clean and fresh\".

However, I have to add this, I had a coworker that did not shower daily and she flat out stank. She smelled worse

than anyone I have ever come in contact with and sometimes she would try to cover her stink with perfume and that

made it worse. I can not explain this in light of what the good Dr. has explained, but perhaps she had a problem.

Dr., can you shed some light on this? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

DST

I do find what your saying to be very interesting. As much as I would love to test it out and use some EO\'s I

feel it would only be useful during the winter time (especially where I am located). Im not sure how the

temperatures are up in Oregon, but im sure its a drastic difference from Los Angeles weather. During the summers

here you will sweat like a pig and smell like a pig (I will at least) maybe I will try it when things warm up a

bit.

Oh yeah Not only does it get hot here, but we have decent humidity as well..

Ive been to lake Havisu many

times, and its scorching hot, but its dry heat so it\'s a big difference.

DST I do find what your saying to be very

interesting. As much as I would love to test it out and use some EO\'s I feel it would only be useful during the

winter time (especially where I am located). Im not sure how the temperatures are up in Oregon, but im sure its a

drastic difference from Los Angeles weather. During the summers here you will sweat like a pig and smell like a pig

(I will at least) maybe I will try it when things warm up a bit.

Oh yeah Not only does it get hot here, but we

have decent humidity as well..

Ive been to lake Havisu many times, and its scorching hot, but its dry heat so

it\'s a big difference.

SKYY,

I have lived both in LA and in

Oregon and you are correct. There are only a couple of weeks every year in Oregon where it is just plain hot. The

rest of the time it is nice with a cool breeze. LA, as you know, is just plain hot from MAy thru November.

Not

showering as much and not using soap is fine if you have a good bacteria colony. How you get that I don\'t know,

I would suspect diet, genetics, maybe some alternative medicine, etc can help.

Bacteria is what makes you stink,

not sweat.

So that said, women do not like the stench of sweat with smelly bacteria.

They like the smell of

sweat with healthy bacteria.

DST may have the latter, so this might work for him. However, just because you

don\'t shower as much or wash without soap, does not mean it will work for you.

Smelling like ass is not the

key here, it is smelling healthy, so get healthy I guess, then stop showering

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Then you can flaunt your natural mones in all their glory.

Smelling like ass is not the key here, it is

smelling healthy, so get healthy I guess, then stop showering [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

HEE HEE! Yeah walking around smelling like a turd would be a

problem. I think that diet and exercise play a big role in having a healthy smell. Exercising will natually clean

the skin of garbage by sweating it out. I never shower after a workout and my wife always smells me when I get

home. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Banned User

also waht you eat will make a huge difference...

I will only eat curry on a Sunday or early weekday, because I

do not want to stink of curry for the weekend when I go out.

also waht you eat will make a huge

difference...

I will only eat curry on a Sunday or early weekday, because I do not want to stink of curry for

the weekend when I go out.

Yeah, When I eat garlic I am sleeping

on the couch. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

yeah use the spray kinda deodorant, axe is great

for this, natural smells get through but not so much that its icky or anything, and axe is yummmy smelling. find the

one that works best with your natural body chemistry (or works with you and mones best)

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Axe is what I ment in my original post, I\'m wearing it right now and my

arm pits are sweating like niagra falls.

When women stink it\'s often due to unhealthy diets consisting of mostly simple carbs, thus feeding

opportunistic microorganisms like candida and yeast, I would think. It also could just be incompatible mones for

your chemistry.

Hot weather should make you smell better, not worse, due to cleaner pores! So this is not a

reason to use deodorant. Saunas are very hot weather indeed, and that is one of my main cleansing methods. Scrubbing

your body weekly with an exfoliating sponge (no soap necessary) also makes a difference. Water showers when

you\'re muggy should take care of it. But when you sweat a lot, your body comes to expect that as a cleanser, will

funnel toxins regularly to your skin, and will punish you with stinking if you then go a long time without sweating.

So not sweating is the hygiene risk in this case. But overall hot weather should not make you stink, if other things

are taken care of.

Even garlic, which makes you sweat out toxins in addition to its own scent, does not have

to make you stink. Many people like the smell of garlic on healthy skin. Some don\'t. But Italians have plenty of

sex, and I rarely see anyone from Italy asking for our advice, so it must not be too bad for everyone!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Yes, finding out what kind of diet your body wants you to

have is important.

**DONOTDELETE**

When women stink it\'s often due to

unhealthy diets consisting of mostly simple carbs, thus feeding opportunistic microorganisms like candida and yeast,

I would think. It also could just be incompatible mones for your chemistry.

Hot weather should make you

smell better, not worse, due to cleaner pores! So this is not a reason to use deodorant. Saunas are very hot weather

indeed, and that is one of my main cleansing methods. Scrubbing your body weekly with an exfoliating sponge (no soap

necessary) also makes a difference. Water showers when you\'re muggy should take care of it. But when you sweat a

lot, your body comes to expect that as a cleanser, will funnel toxins regularly to your skin, and will punish you

with stinking if you then go a long time without sweating. So not sweating is the hygiene risk in this case. But

overall hot weather should not make you stink, if other things are taken care of.

Even garlic, which makes

you sweat out toxins in addition to its own scent, does not have to make you stink. Many people like the smell of

garlic on healthy skin. Some don\'t. But Italians have plenty of sex, and I rarely see anyone from Italy asking

for our advice, so it must not be too bad for everyone!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Yes, finding out what kind of diet your body wants you to

have is important.

I am looking to get on the alternative

shower plan.
    My pits start to have a distinct odor almost immediately after a soapy shower.
    I have started

rinsing thouroughly with water, applying soap sparingly, and washing my hair with shampoo.
    How do I minimze the

telltale BO?
    FYI I don\'t use deoderant anyway. I can make it 2 days before it becomes noticable to me.
    Is

it good enough to mask the characteristic pit smell component with an oil or light application of scent to the

offending areas?

Bonus points if someone can tell me before I leave for work.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    When women stink it\'s often due to unhealthy diets consisting of mostly

simple carbs, thus feeding opportunistic microorganisms like candida and yeast, I would think. It also could just be

incompatible mones for your chemistry.

Hot weather should make you smell better, not worse, due to cleaner

pores! So this is not a reason to use deodorant. Saunas are very hot weather indeed, and that is one of my main

cleansing methods. Scrubbing your body weekly with an exfoliating sponge (no soap necessary) also makes a

difference. Water showers when you\'re muggy should take care of it. But when you sweat a lot, your body comes to

expect that as a cleanser, will funnel toxins regularly to your skin, and will punish you with stinking if you then

go a long time without sweating. So not sweating is the hygiene risk in this case. But overall hot weather should

not make you stink, if other things are taken care of.

Even garlic, which makes you sweat out toxins in addition

to its own scent, does not have to make you stink. Many people like the smell of garlic on healthy skin. Some

don\'t. But Italians have plenty of sex, and I rarely see anyone from Italy asking for our advice, so it must not

be too bad for everyone! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Yes, finding out what kind of diet

your body wants you to have is important.

I am looking to get

on the alternative shower plan.
    My pits start to have a distinct odor almost immediately after a soapy shower.
    I

have started rinsing thouroughly with water, applying soap sparingly, and washing my hair with shampoo.
    How do I

minimze the telltale BO?
    FYI I don\'t use deoderant anyway. I can make it 2 days before it becomes noticable to

me.
    Is it good enough to mask the characteristic pit smell component with an oil or light application of scent to

the offending areas?

Bonus points if someone can tell me before I leave for work.

Chaotic

Alot

of people, including Drsmellthis, put Sandalwood or another Essential Oil in their pits. This perserves your

natural mones while killing bacteria (EOs can do this).

Also, DST talked about showering with no soap. He also

talked about exfoliating.

Now this is a great method to clense skin. For anyone who does do his non-showering

showering-no-soap thing, I would definitely exfoliate.

DST, do you use a loafa or one of those lotion scrubs?

Phero Pharaoh

I have been around plenty of guys who don\'t shower regularly. While they believe they don\'t stink, everyone

else knows better.

DrSmellThis may be an exception to the general rule because he at least rinses regularly.

Many people still bathe without soap around the world.

Bathing is more important for your health than anything

else. You don\'t need to use soap to get the benefits of a good skin rinse. The ancient Romans bathed all the

time, and they enjoyed remarkably excellent health. They did not use soap (which had not been

invented).

Individual body chemistries vary. I use deoderant because I know I\'m one of those people with a

strong BO. I sometimes take a shower twice a day. I usually take the second one to help relax. A hot shower is a

great stress reliever.

I have been around plenty of guys who don\'t

shower regularly. While they believe they don\'t stink, everyone else knows better.

DrSmellThis may be an

exception to the general rule because he at least rinses regularly. Many people still bathe without soap around the

world.

Bathing is more important for your health than anything else. You don\'t need to use soap to get the

benefits of a good skin rinse. The ancient Romans bathed all the time, and they enjoyed remarkably excellent

health. They did not use soap (which had not been invented).

Individual body chemistries vary. I use deoderant

because I know I\'m one of those people with a strong BO. I sometimes take a shower twice a day. I usually take

the second one to help relax. A hot shower is a great stress reliever.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

have to agree I know everyone is different but living here in the South (USA) where it hits 95

plus degrees with humidity in the summer, I find it hard not to bath daily sometimes twice. I can\'t sleep if

I\'m feeling sticky and wicky .
    Presently I\'m use AXE deodorant because it\'s still fairly cool outside but

I\'m a little caution because I can defiantly smell some pit odor.
    I\'m still experimenting with essential

oils, mones, deer musk and Amouage (2 for 2 on dates) .

Like i said everyone is different but I am interested to

hear from anyone else who have had success or failure with the no bath or variation method.
    Keep the thread

going.

DCW aka Y\'know who

If

you don\'t have to bathe. Just take a Puertorican shower. Spray some rightguard on your pits and away you go.

Phero Pro

If you don\'t have to bathe. Just take a

Puertorican shower. Spray some rightguard on your pits and away you go.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Now all your

Puerto Rican friends don\'t like you any more.

Ok, I said I would stay out of this thread, but I have to say I agree with Friendly and DCW. A lot of

guys who think they don\'t stink actually DO. I think they\'re just used to their own stink.

Maybe DST is

one of the lucky ones. I know a guy who lives on coffee, those little smokies sausages, and cigarettes. He

doesn\'t wear deodorant. He works outside in a southern state, and after years of knowing him, I now believe he

only sweats plain water. He sweats like somebody turned a hose on him, but he never stinks--even after being outside

all day in August. You can hardly even smell the cigarettes on him. It\'s amazing! I don\'t know how he does it.

I think it\'s his genes.

But he is an exception. Think long and hard and be cautious if you do this. I see

that some of you say your SO\'s like to smell you when you come home from working out. This is true. Guys

who\'ve just come in from working out usually smell pretty good. But if they don\'t take a shower they begin to

stink after a little while. And most guys wear deodorant when they go get sweaty. It\'s not the sweat itself that

stinks, but after a while the bacteria starts doing weird things to it and you begin to stink!

Whether just

using plain water to rinse off will do any different than soap, I don\'t know. I prefer my soap.

Phero Enthusiast

If you don\'t have to bathe. Just take a

Puertorican shower. Spray some rightguard on your pits and away you go.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> Kinda funny, this is called \"russian shower\" in europe

Ok, I said I would stay out of this thread, but I

have to say I agree with Friendly and DCW. A lot of guys who think they don\'t stink actually DO. I think

they\'re just used to their own stink.

Maybe DST is one of the lucky ones. I know a guy who lives on coffee,

those little smokies sausages, and cigarettes. He doesn\'t wear deodorant. He works outside in a southern state,

and after years of knowing him, I now believe he only sweats plain water. He sweats like somebody turned a hose on

him, but he never stinks--even after being outside all day in August. You can hardly even smell the cigarettes on

him. It\'s amazing! I don\'t know how he does it. I think it\'s his genes.

But he is an exception. Think

long and hard and be cautious if you do this. I see that some of you say your SO\'s like to smell you when you

come home from working out. This is true. Guys who\'ve just come in from working out usually smell pretty good.

But if they don\'t take a shower they begin to stink after a little while. And most guys wear deodorant when they

go get sweaty. It\'s not the sweat itself that stinks, but after a while the bacteria starts doing weird things to

it and you begin to stink!

Whether just using plain water to rinse off will do any different than soap, I

don\'t know. I prefer my soap.

One of your best posts ever!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I bet the Russians would call it an Armenian shower.

Why not use soap? Simple. Washes your natural mones off. Big difference. Instead of having more of 2-3

mones than the average person, you have more of all of them -- several dozens of them, at least. Y\'all are just

afraid to try it because of the taboo.

The \'mysterious\' Southern guy who sweats profusely, \"BUT\"

doesn\'t stink? He sweats profusely AND, therefore, doesn\'t stink. There is a connection.

Sweaty

clothes eventually stink. Often changing into fresh clothes after sweating is more than enough, if that is even

necessary. Rise well too, and you\'ve got it covered.

You see, to get away with not using deodorant, etc.

you can\'t just try it once. Of course you\'ll stink in that case! You have to detox your pores, eat reasonably

healfully, and use the other techniques for it to work. It takes a bit of time. But I have not heard anyone say they

tried it and it didn\'t work.

Not to be rude, but so what if we\'ve all known somebody who stank and

didn\'t know it! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] These are in every likelihood chronic

anti-perspirant abusers who bathe frequently and have something wrong with them.

The basic idea isn\'t

mine, BTW. I learned it from an old Tantra Master who stated has sex constantly with young women who find him

magnetically attractive. He advocated NEVER using soap! This comes out of the Tantric sex tradition, where much of

the existing esoteric knowledge about sex on the planet is located.

Journeyman

Why not use soap? Simple. Washes your natural mones

off. Big difference. Instead of having more of 2-3 mones than the average person, you have more of all of them --

several dozens of them, at least. Y\'all are just afraid to try it because of the taboo.

The \'mysterious\'

Southern guy who sweats profusely, \"BUT\" doesn\'t stink? He sweats profusely AND, therefore, doesn\'t stink.

There is a connection.

Sweaty clothes eventually stink. Often changing into fresh clothes after sweating is more

than enough, if that is even necessary. Rise well too, and you\'ve got it covered.

You see, to get away with

not using deodorant, etc. you can\'t just try it once. Of course you\'ll stink in that case! You have to detox

your pores, eat reasonably healfully, and use the other techniques for it to work. It takes a bit of time. But I

have not heard anyone say they tried it and it didn\'t work.

Not to be rude, but so what if we\'ve all known

somebody who stank and didn\'t know it! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] These are in every

likelihood chronic anti-perspirant abusers who bathe frequently and have something wrong with them.

The basic

idea isn\'t mine, BTW. I learned it from an old Tantra Master who stated has sex constantly with young women who

find him magnetically attractive. He advocated NEVER using soap! This comes out of the Tantric sex tradition, where

much of the existing esoteric knowledge about sex on the planet is located.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

DST, the thing that most people aren\'t really realizing is the being healthy part. Exercise

and diet. If you\'re healthy, your body is producing the right stuff.

The guy who smokes and drinks coffee,

while not necessarily an anomaly, is certainly an exception (though he probably gives his body a healthy workout).

Why not use soap? Simple. Washes your natural mones

off. Big difference. Instead of having more of 2-3 mones than the average person, you have more of all of them --

several dozens of them, at least. Y\'all are just afraid to try it because of the taboo.

The \'mysterious\'

Southern guy who sweats profusely, \"BUT\" doesn\'t stink? He sweats profusely AND, therefore, doesn\'t stink.

There is a connection.

Sweaty clothes eventually stink. Often changing into fresh clothes after sweating is more

than enough, if that is even necessary. Rise well too, and you\'ve got it covered.

You see, to get away with

not using deodorant, etc. you can\'t just try it once. Of course you\'ll stink in that case! You have to detox

your pores, eat reasonably healfully, and use the other techniques for it to work. It takes a bit of time. But I

have not heard anyone say they tried it and it didn\'t work.

Not to be rude, but so what if we\'ve all known

somebody who stank and didn\'t know it! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] These are in every

likelihood chronic anti-perspirant abusers who bathe frequently and have something wrong with them.

The basic

idea isn\'t mine, BTW. I learned it from an old Tantra Master who stated has sex constantly with young women who

find him magnetically attractive. He advocated NEVER using soap! This comes out of the Tantric sex tradition, where

much of the existing esoteric knowledge about sex on the planet is located.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I am on three days without soap and deordorent and I am doing fine. It is kinda cool.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information