Close

Default Correlation of aplication spot and kissing.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Okay, on my on going experiment, what i've noticed is whenever i apply TE to my neck i get reactions

that are abnormal. In the past 2 weeks i've hooked up with two girls, young twenties, pretty, and very sexual. The

thing is that both of these girls licked my neck like it were ice cream right exactly where i place my te and soe.

Now i'm just wondering who else get these strange reactions and weird sexual behavior. Also, i forgot to

mention, when they're licking my neck its like they get hotter, i'm guessing closer to the mones. My main question

is why do they have to lick it all off like it were some sweet drink. My neck feels worn out from all the action its

getting.

Ne takes?

Make a trail of TE from your neck

to the small necked friend down below. Perhaps thus the action shall be distributed across a wider area.

Consequently you may suffer less wear 'n tear at a single location. Moreover the small neck is a more pleasurable

place to receive licks...
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Quote Originally Posted by lordcrazyd
    Okay, on my on

going experiment, what i've noticed is whenever i apply TE to my neck i get reactions that are abnormal. In the

past 2 weeks i've hooked up with two girls, young twenties, pretty, and very sexual. The thing is that both of

these girls licked my neck like it were ice cream right exactly where i place my te and soe.

Now i'm just

wondering who else get these strange reactions and weird sexual behavior. Also, i forgot to mention, when they're

licking my neck its like they get hotter, i'm guessing closer to the mones. My main question is why do they have to

lick it all off like it were some sweet drink. My neck feels worn out from all the action its getting.

Ne

takes?
    that's happened to me too. they just love the mones.
    "An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."
    --Benjamin Franklin

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by lordcrazyd
    Okay, on my on

going experiment, what i've noticed is whenever i apply TE to my neck i get reactions that are abnormal. In the

past 2 weeks i've hooked up with two girls, young twenties, pretty, and very sexual. The thing is that both of

these girls licked my neck like it were ice cream right exactly where i place my te and soe.

Now i'm just

wondering who else get these strange reactions and weird sexual behavior. Also, i forgot to mention, when they're

licking my neck its like they get hotter, i'm guessing closer to the mones. My main question is why do they have to

lick it all off like it were some sweet drink. My neck feels worn out from all the action its getting.

Ne

takes?
    How you applying TE w/SOE, LC?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

I get the same thing with C7 as

well.
    CptKipling

Information about pheromones: Pheromone Information Library

Journeyman

Yeah, girls kiss my neck a lot

where I put my AE on.

Thread Information