Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: TE opinion?

Banned User

Default TE opinion?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I notice that there are few testimonials and the cookbook/product list of the reference page says this product is ok and not that great. Why is it that a lot of forum members are getting good results with TE? Phantom do you alternate with your AE+PPA/w with TE sometimes?

Banned User

Default Re: TE opinion?

I use different mone\'s for different occasions. I\'m going to a friends party tomoro so i\'m going to wear 1 dab of NPA, 1 drop of AE/m and 2 drops PPA/w covered with polo sport. The 1 drop of NPA is going to go directly on my neck (I find when you wear cologne girls seem to sniff my neck first.) then the AE and PPA are going to be diluted in body lotion (I do that to get rid of the scent) then applyed to my chest. Then i\'m going to apply 1 spray of polo sport directly on neck, 1 spray under each pit and 1 spray on chest. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

It\'s sad the way they downplay TE\'s effectiveness [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] cause it\'s a really great product [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

Do you use TE anymore?

Cloud9, TE and NPA are the same product. TE is diluted, NPA is not

Banned User

Of course, i\'m going to be doing a few experiments to see which one is more effective even if they have the same ingredients. TE still rules cause it was the first product that made a girl ask for sex right out of the blue [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img], I sure delivered [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I sure delivered

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Lucky girl [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Allegedly NPA and TE are the `same´ product. But I can wear NPA but nor TE. Te makes me so agitated and NPA doesn´t. I also reckon that TE does not contain those secret ingredients NPA has got.

**DONOTDELETE**

TE\'s torture. Not for use unless some action is pretty immediately forthcoming...

TE\'s torture. Not for use unless some action is pretty immediately forthcoming...

What she said [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I also reckon that TE does not contain those secret ingredients NPA has got.

There was a post about this today. Apparently, they both contain the secret ingredient

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

I doubt it. TE does NOTHING for me except make me feel bad. NPA is fine for me and it´s much more concentrated. I dunno know what it is with these two. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

That\'s weird. Does NPA smell as bad as TE?

Banned User

One of my girl/friends told me that her p*ssy gets really wet when she\'s around me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img], i\'ve found out that TE/NPA always has that effect. Any of you girls notice the same?

Banned User

That\'s weird. Does NPA smell as bad as TE?

Inhaling right out of the bottle, NPA seems to have a stronger musk.

Banned User

Which smells bad TE unscented or Sandelwood?

One of my girl/friends told me that her p*ssy gets really wet when she\'s around me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img], i\'ve found out that TE/NPA always has that effect. Any of you girls notice the same?

Yes Phantom....we have said that many times. It does have that effect on us.

Banned User

Does any other products have that effect on you women?

Nothing comes even close to NPA/w for me.

Banned User

Wow, I didn\'t even know/think about that at all. So when there\'s a \"its hot\" most likely her something something is getting wet also. Phantom or anyone else have any other girls told you/eluded to that happening? I wonder if this happens to the majority of girls that come in close contact with a TE user? I think I underestimated TE pretty badly, Though I may still get some NPA due to the fact that the concentration is much more appealing to me.

Banned User

Actually at this party I was at one girl was flirting with me then wispered in my ear that she was really wet [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]. Though the results I got were not as good as TE. 5 dabs of TE beats 1 dab of NPA 10 times over.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: TE opinion? The evil twin responds.

People\'s logic kills me. This tired, silly debate has been going on forever. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Lets look at a decision tree: Either Bruce is lying when he says NPA &amp; Edge have the same ingredients or he is not. Let\'s see now...Odds are: Since everyone knows Bruce is<font color=\"blue\"> pathologically ethical</font>, the latter is correct.

So now, if I have bad results with Edge vs. NPA, and both are the same thing in different concentrations, I can either blame the product or blame myself. Odds are: It\'s <font color=\"orange\">my freakin\' problem</font>. But nooooo! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] That would be too threatening to my ego! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]...Yes, it must be the product\'s fault. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] It must be!

<font color=\"red\">Swine, Product of the Great Satan!</font> It tries to trick us, perhaps yes, no, indeed yes; by sending one of it\'s eight body doubles out to do the job! Yes, God willing, that is the answer. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Let the Edge commit suicide on our walls!

But wait! Could the fact that Edge has a SPRAYER AND A HUGE, WIDE MOUTH BOTTLE have anything to do with it? Could the fact that NPA has by comparison a <font color=\"brown\"> PINHEAD </font>opening on it\'s bottle; that the surface area of a dab of Edge is hugely bigger (given pi times the diameter = the circumference) -- leading to overdoses galore by those who tell themselves that their Edge is so weak compared to NPA -- have anything to do with it? Should we not, as the poll results suggest, limit our Edge use to 3-5 dabs at a time?

My sword shall attest, as prosecutor of Allah\'s just fatwa, thy infidel head thinketh in excess! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Banned User

lol DrSmellThis, I think 1 pinhead dab of NPA is about the same as 1 drop. 3-5 dabs of TE does\'nt even come close to 1 drop of NPA. The crazy thing is, that I did\'nt get 1 DIHL wearing the Drop of NPA (applyed to neck), wearing 2 dabs of TE of my neck and 3 dabs on my chest is DIHL galore.

Though I made out with one girl (there was also heavy petting) also I got this other girls number that told me that she would like to have a 3 some with the girl I was making out with. But for me thats not out of the norm for a big party. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img], also I find that TE is much easier to cover than NPA cause it\'s stink is not so concentrated. When I run out of TE, i\'m just going to dilute NPA to TE\'s concentration.

NPA/w must smell much better than NPA/m, because I think NPA/w is so easy to cover. I think you may be the only one that thinks NPA smells worse than TE.

Banned User

The funny thing was that the cover scent (polo sport) ran out even before I got to the party (lol, I wore 11 spray\'s, next time i\'ll just throw the whole bottle on myself ) Luckly the people around me did\'nt notice NPA\'s stink. I probably just have a good nose for mone\'s. I hate my body chemistry, even if I douse myself with a whole bottle of cologne, the scent would\'nt last more than 20 minutes [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] .

Banned User

The funny thing was that the cover scent (polo sport) ran out even before I got to the party (lol, I wore 11 spray\'s, next time i\'ll just throw the whole bottle on myself ) Luckly the people around me did\'nt notice NPA\'s stink. I probably just have a good nose for mone\'s. I hate my body chemistry, even if I douse myself with a whole bottle of cologne, the scent would\'nt last more than 20 minutes [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] .

Dude, you only think the cologne doesn\'t last, because your nose gets used to it ....

Franki [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I put on a few sprays of Angel, and it is completely covered for the entire day.

Banned User

Dude, you only think the cologne doesn\'t last, because your nose gets used to it ....

Franki

No trust me, my sweat washes it all off (i\'m a very athletic guy and I find that healthy people sweat more) I even as people around me and they tell me they don\'t smell anything at all. lol, I asked a girl before if she liked my cologne and she said \"what cologne\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

No chance in the world you are \"healthier\" than me.

Hey Doc,
    I think it\'s time for a Bloody Mary! Whaddaya say?! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

No chance in the world you are \"healthier\" than me.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Ha HA ha HA, i\'m the MOST HEALTHIEST IN THE PERSON IN THE WORLD!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information