Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I'm curious, is DST still of that

advice? I'd like to hear from him too.

Yoel
    אני להיות לא באמת יהודי

"If I could make my whole

clothed body constantly smell like my crotch, ass and pits normally do, which is sweet, woody and musky, I would

gladly do so, and am confident I would get positive reactions from people."
    I guess you don't hang

with Asian women much! The acceptence of certain types of human body odor differs depending on culture and race. I

live in Hawaii (you sweat like a pig year round!) and one nearly universal remark I've heard from girlfriends and

family is how offensive body smells of white and black men are to them. In fact the word gag is oft mentioned.

Incidentally, many Asians don't use deodorants or anti-perspirants (I don't seem to need it and it irritates my

pits). Whatever, most Asian women here insist their men are well scrubbed.

With all that said, I had a black

girlfriend whose pussy had a slight BO smell, something Asian women seem to lack. Whatever it was it drove me wild

and the slightest whif made me like the Rock of Gibraltar.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

The Tantric Master from whom I

learned this lives in Asia. I've been laid in Hawaii, and by my share of Asian women. One of my most recent lovers

was Asian. Asians tend to love some kinds of musky smells and be less enamored with others; but not to reject these

smells all together. Nothing could be further from the truth.

You have to manage your external body

chemistry, and not just be unclean. Some don't seem to get the difference at all, and still think you have to wipe

out everything natural, and smell sanitary, like the back of a damn ambulance. There are a lot of factors to

consider, as I've said over and over.

Yet people over the years here sometimes retort with simplistic

statement like "That's BS. I hate smelly people -- they suck," (-- nothing personal, as I don't remember or care

who all said stuff like that.); as if this actually makes a point. Replying to that by repeating myself is a waste

of time, given all that I've written on this.

Even though there are different preferences; and different things

and degrees work for different people; no sane, informed, and objective person could think I was just full of shit

on this.

To update my thinking, the only thing I've changed is that I now acknowledge that phero

buildup from not washing off applied pheromones
    is the main downside; and must be considered. (Pheros is

an exception here) If you wear -mones on your wrist only, or on clothes, you can take off the mones without

stripping your body oils. Basically, you need to wash your application points just to avoid phero buildup.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Forgive me for asking, but why is

Pheros an exception?

DeMoKiLL

I actually heard of a guy in my

school who doesn't ever shower or goes weeks without showering, no deoderant at all, and he has all the girls all

over him. Some are very attracted to him, some are very turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy
    Forgive me for

asking, but why is Pheros an exception?
    Jeez, do I bite, that you'd want "forgiveness" for asking? I

appreciate the question, Snoop!

I said that because Pheros has a balance of many things and no

abundance of any one chemical. So you don't get the buildup. That doesn't mean there'd never be buildup with

longer term use.

I guess I wasn't just looking for

a "search the forums!" answer

It's so hard to do a search on Pheros because you always end up with a

billion threads on "pheros", short form for pheromones, rather than "Pheros" with a capital P. Like earlier, I was

searching for the pheremone contents of Pheros, and.. well I guess you could can smell what the next question is!

Sorry, thought I'd answered

your question.

I don't know the exact pheromone content. I did post copulin content once here (it was the

equivalent of a part of a drop of EW per bottle, maybe 2/7 (?), but I forget what I came up with -- I bet bjf

knows), but I'd have to redo the math. I don't know the -mone content for the other mones. All the mones sold at

love scent with the exception of b-nol and A1 are in there, but at like 1/100 the concentration of other products

sold here. So there are just trace amounts of the familiar ones. I just wanted to round out the profile, and make

the effect more human, not to get anyone "hits" from any individual -mone. Plus there are countless analog mones in

there, some as raw individual substances from the fragrance industry, and some as a part of a natural musk complex.

Then the essential oils themselves, which were heavily loaded on the aphrodisiacs, etc., also contain analog

pheromones in certain amounts. Plus, EO's are "psychoactive" in other ways. For instance, valerian is extremely

relaxing, and almond is intoxicating, but not necessarily due to "pheromones" per se, depending on your

definition of "pheromones".

I have actually written quite a bit on many various ingredients in Pheros

since April of this year (when the beta was released), so it's a shame your searches haven't turned up anything.

You can always search for the "Big News" and "Story of Pheros" threads. I do wish I had all my posts on

Pheros in one place, but am glad the "partial ingredient list" is spread out -- I never intended to just list

all the 150 ingredients anyway. Perfumers don't do that.

Mods or Webbie, can you do complex searches here, say

for my name and Pheros?

"Even though there are

different preferences; and different things and degrees work for different people; no sane, informed, and objective

person could think I was just full of shit on this."
    I didn't say you were stuffed with poop. I merely

repeated what my female friends and family have said about the horrid body odors of tourist men...

Phero Pharaoh

Quote Originally Posted by Celticbhoy
    Aw, come on

Friendly1!

Are you telling me you're not curious enough for even one day to reek like a badger's

arsehole?
    I have had more than one occasion to do just that. I don't remember women coming on to me.

But then, I felt so uncomfortable and dirty, I wasn't much inclined to try to attract women.

Anyone who tries

this definitely needs to be in the right frame of mind. You have to believe you are attractive.

I've danced

with a few Asian women who don't use deoderant. Despite what Gegogi says, they DO have BO. I don't get off on it

at all.

"I've danced with a few

Asian women who don't use deoderant. Despite what Gegogi says, they DO have BO. I don't get off on it at

all."
    Sure they do, but it's fairly rare among East Asians, e.g., Koreans (whom I mainly know). I know a

Japanese woman with major BO--smells like a man's armpit after working out--but it's not as common as other races.

And, yes, it grosses me out. She's a great musician, so that sort of makes up for it.

Day one of the plan and and

although it's early doors, things seem OK.

I had a good workout and sweated a lot...hopefully I can keep this up

daily to try and get some toxins out of my system. Then, I showered thoroughly using a heavy cotton flannel to scrub

myself, steering clear of the soap. The only thing I did was wash my hair, but even then I reduced the amount of

shampoo as I've noticed if I don't shampoo for even one day, my head becomes seriously itchy. This, I do not find

natural, and I suspect my body has forgotten how to condition my head due to the constant application of unnecessary

shampoo. I dried myself with a towel and then applied 6 sprays of my experimental SPMO:TE mix @ 2.5:1 ratio. (I say

2.5:1 ratio but I mean 2.5 parts 'nol to 1 part 'none and not 2.5 parts SPMO to TE liquid...) Couple of sprays to

the 'pits, 2 (1 each side of neck), 1 spread between wrists and 1 on chest.

I went to visit a female friend of

mine about an hour later. She immediately commented that I smelled "gorgeous" and "What is that scent you're

wearing?" I just told her it was a standard musk fragrance. All day she couldn't stop sniffing me and kept on

demanding to "have another sniff of that stuff" She later hugged me when I went home and said it was just another

excuse to get a whiff of the aroma. I'm not interested in her, and neither her in me, we are truly just friends but

I've never seen her act like that before. I was pleased to get that kind of reaction.

I realise the smell of

the musk oil is the big thing here, but I did have a heavy workout, showering without soap just an hour or so

earlier. If you truly stink I don't think any fragrance is gonna hide the fact to a woman...they're like

bloodhounds. I know it's just one day but I'm feeling good about this recipe. I'll watch out for phero build up

from the natural 'mones and of course any really unpleasant stankification.

Going out tonight so I'll have

another bash at it!
    "Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark...who knows where all our days go?"

Another day on the prog.

Same idea as before, workout, shower...no soap. No adverse reaction from anybody. Friends have seemed fine so far.

Staying in close proximity, no sign of anything bad at all. I'll keep going 'till I see a bad reaction
    "Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark...who knows where all our days go?"

Phero Pharaoh

Another day on

the prog.

Same idea as before, workout, shower...no soap. No adverse reaction from anybody. Friends have seemed

fine so far. Staying in close proximity, no sign of anything bad at all. I'll keep going 'till I see a bad

reaction
    Your friends may tolerate a bad odor better than your relatives (who are less inclined to be

polite) or strangers (who are more likely to try to get away from you).

So far, I've had good results

with ladies (strangers too). Haven't spent much time with the family last couple of days. Might do so soon to watch

for a reaction.

Phero Pharaoh

You could just ask someone you

trust. Tell them you're experimenting with a trantric hygiene method (which you are). I just hope you guys who do

this sort of thing still wash your hands with soap and water. Remember, a lot of disease (flu, cold, stomach virus,

etc.) is passed around by hand contact. Rinsing with hot water once a day isn't going to prevent that. And

something like only 40-60% of American men practice good hand hygiene on a daily basis.

I discovered this thread only

today.
    Like DrSmellThis, I have not used anti-persp or deodorant in 10 years. I shower with body wash every day.

I do not eat wheat or mammals. And many women have commented (even before I began playing with commercial

pheromones) that I smell good!

what is wrong with wheat?

bjf,
    I assume there is a

great deal of individual variability in the response to wheat (although it seems fattening disproportionate to its

nominal caloric content for everyone). My digestion and well-being are Much (!) better since I eliminated all (!!)

wheat a few years ago. Try the experiment for two weeks (but it must be 100% avoidance of wheat), and see if you

benefit.

what typical foods have wheat in it

(sorry, I'm dumb).

Phero Pharaoh

There is wheat and there is

wheat. A lot of so-called "wheat-based" foods are baked with enriched flour. Natural wheat foods are much

different.

Body odor is caused by the conversion of chemicals on the skin through bacterial interaction. If you

can keep the bacteria on your skin to a minimum, you'll have minimal body odor. There are people whose feet are so

rank, they have to spray themselves with disinfectants on a regular basis. I knew one guy, when I was a teenager,

whose feet were so bad the people he lived with insisted he spray them with a germicide every day (and he had to

spray his boots, too).

But, again, we don't notice our own body odors nearly as much (or as well) as other

people do. You have to rely on the feedback other people give you to know if you're doing okay. And you have to

keep in mind that different factors such as geography, social groups, situations, seasons, etc. come into play, as

well.

I have, for example, danced with many women. Some of them are really rank. Others smell great. And many

more are pretty neutral (to a man, at least -- but I have a poor sense of smell even compared to most men). Some of

those women (including Asians) have strong body odors if they go dancing straight from the gym, but on other

occasions (when they have had a chance to shower) they smell great or not at all. I don't know how much or what

kind of cleansing chemicals they use (soap, body wash, nothing).

A Chinese lady I know introduced me to a single

friend of her (another Chinese woman) a few months ago. The single friend was beautiful, and I was surprised she

was still looking after six months for someone to date. She was obviously being picky. But when I danced with her,

her BO was strong enough that the experience was unpleasant for me. I never danced with her again. And I only

lusted after her from afar....

Friendly1 et al,
    I do not

eat any wheat, whether the bio or McWheat versions.

Enlightened One

My experience with pheromones - to

much Anone cause more BO reactions that Anol and ARone - so if you want to avoid the stinky issue minimize the Anone

under the OD BO levels if that becoems and issue.

That said some women find a lot of Anone offensive others

are all over me - guess it comes down to what the majority find they cant tolerate - it comes down to

expeirence.

Im finding more than 6 sprays of perception is causing some neg reactions so ive settled in the

3-5 area - its fairly hot where i am (over 30c quite a bit) therefore to much cause me to sweat more. So minimize

that and Anti persperant in none pheromone applied areas helps as well.

I decided to give the less soap

more me plan just to see if I would get any positive benefits or at the least no negative ones. Rather than go

completely into, I decided to try a minimalist approach (as in a semi-soaper). I am still using shampoo, and I still

use soap to clean the face and the genitals, but I am just using water to rinse off everyday and exfoliating twice a

week. As far as Deodorant is concerned I quit using a roll-on antipersperant and deodorant and switched to a spray

on deordorant only and have reduced the amount I use to just one spray per armpit. Its been 3 days and so far

nothing negative (I have always worked out for at least 1 hour day minimum of 3 days per week). I will let you all

know what happens after a few more days.

Tiberius, you sound like a

sensible kinda guy, but if I were you I would just push the boat out and go the whole hog (just my opinion). I've

been on the full blown honkshmeister 2004 for a few days now and I have been getting serious interest from several

ladies in the last couple of days. Maybe they are beginning to sense there is something different about me...well,

that and the 'mones of course, hehe.

Anyway, no bad reactions yet at all, quite the opposite it seems. I shampoo

and and let the water run down my body in the shower. I wash my face with tea tree oil and that's it. I am washing

my hands with soap Friendly1.

I scrub my body with a standard cotton cloth...and that's it. I'm quite

enjoying it actually.

Phero Pharaoh

Anyway, no bad

reactions yet at all, quite the opposite it seems. I shampoo and and let the water run down my body in the shower. I

wash my face with tea tree oil and that's it. I am washing my hands with soap Friendly1.

I scrub my body

with a standard cotton cloth...and that's it. I'm quite enjoying it actually.
    I just realized you are in

Scotland. In a cold climate, the body is less likely to develop a rank odor quickly.

when i was like 16-18

my familly had prob. & also had social issues (wasnt motivated aymore) so i stop showering when i was suposed to i

stank alot! so here is what i think
    Deodorant is a good thing if like me you sweat like hell & smell bad after

30min out the shower (i have bad food habits ex: i just droped Coca-Cola :P ) also here its hot only 3-4 monts a

year 30dg Cel. max!(only a few days!)
    maybe you dont need deodorent (it's fairly possible [even likely]) but

still you need to shower !(rinse with water at least!)

ps: you realy whant to smell like ass? shit ? [i would

prefer natural clean skin smell ...]

Nice experimentation, Celtic!

Keep us updated, and watch the mone buildup.

Just to reemphasize a point in response to above comments:

It's not bacteria per se that causes stink, but is rather the balance among different strains of bacteria, combined

with other nonbacterial factors. (It would therefore be just as accurate, and incomplete, to say bacteria reduces

stink). That is why washing all your bacteria off can worsen your body odor, as it removes healthy bacteria and

invites more opportunistic strains to fill the void.

I've said handwashing remains important, and you guys are

right to remind us.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendly1
    I just

realized you are in Scotland. In a cold climate, the body is less likely to develop a rank odor

quickly.
    For this I am grateful. However, one must be vigilant as Cptkipling reminded me, they tend to

stoke the furnace a bit much indoors, so one minute you're in the fiery hearths of hell and the next battered by a

force 10 artic gale with a wind chill factor of -10°C. I have to watch for OD because of the hotspots.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSmellThis
    That is why washing all your bacteria off can worsen your body odor, as it removes healthy

bacteria and invites more opportunistic strains to fill the void..
    I might look for clues to minimise bad

bacteria. I read about not eating wheat so, I'll give that a go. Also doc, do you know if those little bacteria

drinks (Actimel, etc) can help good bacteria levels with regard to whiffyness. I noticed as well, wearing polyester

t-shirts makes me stink like a beavers genitals so, I am sticking to cotton to soak up the excess. I'm wondering

about other materials. I'll have a quick search in a mo...

Thanks.

celtic, asidopholous gives you good

bacteria....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information