Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Default Re: Thought I\'d Introduce Myself.....

visit-red-300x50PNG

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Anyway, just remember, Mones Rule

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Yeah I think this Renegade guy is full of it.

Go back under

your bridge troll!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

Some of you here are under the impression that I am a former member of this forum. That\'s not the case. I really

am new to this forum. I\'ve read many past posts here so that I could aquaint myself with some of the people

here.

I\'m a shoot from the hip type of person. If I pissed anyone off, I apologize.

Renegade

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Renegad, you didnt piss me off hun!! Stay around, you sound like a hottie...lets go ridin sometime!!! &lt;g&gt;

------BigBadBear [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

Renegad, you didnt piss me off hun!! Stay around,

you sound like a hottie...lets go ridin sometime!!! &lt;g&gt;

------BigBadBear

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Please tell me

you\'re a woman! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Asside from the identity issue...

To assume that you know better than the collective knowledge of a

forum, and to insult a respected moderator, is not the best way to make friends.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Renegad, you didnt piss

me off hun!! Stay around, you sound like a hottie...lets go ridin sometime!!! &lt;g&gt;

------BigBadBear

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please tell me

you\'re a woman!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> hehehe

he has a hot sister but she likes me

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] though luck

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Renegade,

I welcome you to this forum. You are a breath of fresh air. Well . . . maybe a breath of

NPA-stinky air. But really, no offense intended. You may stink badly but we in this forum recognize the benefits of

stink. Many of us eschew showers in pursuit of the right kind of stink.

But seriously. Some people here take this

all just a little bit too seriously. They seem to think that the collective wisdom accumulated here can be

colligated into some lawlike generalizations that admit of no exception.

The reality is that the spectrum of

effects experienced by mone users is broad almost beyond belief. One iconoclast, with a meticulous and precise

engineering bent, discovered that AE was only working for him when he used multiple droppersful (dropperfuls?) at a

time. This defied custom, tradition, and the collective dogma of many users. But I, for one, had little question

that this user was sincerely attempting to help others by sharing his experiences with the forum.

If one takes

rationality to be a virtue, one has to be a relativist about mones. There are no absolutes about how to use mones.

There is no method of mone use that works for all. The effectiveness of mones is totally relative to the user and

her situation.

When a newbie shows up here and says, \"Hi! I want to buy some pheromones. I\'m 5\'10\",

average looks, height, and weight. I want to have sex more frequently and I want everyone to like me. What should I

buy?\" some helpful person will jump right in with an answer. AE, SOE, TE.

The correct answer is that no one

knows what will work for you, you newbie! Maybe you\'re 18 years old but you need lots of \'none. Maybe

you\'re 45 years old and even a hint of \'none will be the kiss of death for you. Unfortunately, there are no

lawlike generalizations out there that admit of no exception.

So, what is the upshot of this rant, you ask

yourself? It is that empirical data is the gold standard. We should all embrace you, Renegade, even if you do smell

bad [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] because you have given us some more data points. We can ask

you to observe and share with us in greater detail the reactions of your targets. But to reject your data because it

does not agree the majority of data we have already collected would be the height of foolishness.

We need more

Renegades. We need so many Renegades that they won\'t be Renegades but they will be the majority. Then we\'ll

need renegade Renegades to smash the icons of the first-order renegades.

No Renegade, you are not a troll. You

will be called a troll because you say what some do not want to hear. But the truth cannot be repressed. (Well, it

could be repressed if you relied on government funding to publish your results. And it could be repressed if Bruce

wanted to repress it. But, fortunately, the government is not funding you and why would Bruce want to silence

someone who says there\'s no such thing as an OD? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

Your

friend,
    nonscents

Renegade,

I welcome you to this forum. You are a

breath of fresh air. Well . . . maybe a breath of NPA-stinky air. But really, no offense intended. You may stink

badly but we in this forum recognize the benefits of stink. Many of us eschew showers in pursuit of the right kind

of stink.

But seriously. Some people here take this all just a little bit too seriously. They seem to think that

the collective wisdom accumulated here can be colligated into some lawlike generalizations that admit of no

exception.

The reality is that the spectrum of effects experienced by mone users is broad almost beyond belief.

One iconoclast, with a meticulous and precise engineering bent, discovered that AE was only working for him when he

used multiple droppersful (dropperfuls?) at a time. This defied custom, tradition, and the collective dogma of many

users. But I, for one, had little question that this user was sincerely attempting to help others by sharing his

experiences with the forum.

If one takes rationality to be a virtue, one has to be a relativist about mones.

There are no absolutes about how to use mones. There is no method of mone use that works for all. The effectiveness

of mones is totally relative to the user and her situation.

When a newbie shows up here and says, \"Hi! I want

to buy some pheromones. I\'m 5\'10\", average looks, height, and weight. I want to have sex more frequently and

I want everyone to like me. What should I buy?\" some helpful person will jump right in with an answer. AE, SOE,

TE.

The correct answer is that no one knows what will work for you, you newbie! Maybe you\'re 18 years old but

you need lots of \'none. Maybe you\'re 45 years old and even a hint of \'none will be the kiss of death for

you. Unfortunately, there are no lawlike generalizations out there that admit of no exception.

So, what is the

upshot of this rant, you ask yourself? It is that empirical data is the gold standard. We should all embrace you,

Renegade, even if you do smell bad [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] because you have given us some

more data points. We can ask you to observe and share with us in greater detail the reactions of your targets. But

to reject your data because it does not agree the majority of data we have already collected would be the height of

foolishness.

We need more Renegades. We need so many Renegades that they won\'t be Renegades but they will be

the majority. Then we\'ll need renegade Renegades to smash the icons of the first-order renegades.

No

Renegade, you are not a troll. You will be called a troll because you say what some do not want to hear. But the

truth cannot be repressed. (Well, it could be repressed if you relied on government funding to publish your results.

And it could be repressed if Bruce wanted to repress it. But, fortunately, the government is not funding you and why

would Bruce want to silence someone who says there\'s no such thing as an OD?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

Your friend,
    nonscents

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

nonscents, nice post. Well organized and articulate.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

No Renegade, you are not a troll.

No he\'s.... Lorenzo Lamas

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] But

he\'ll always be \'Snake Eater\' to us [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Renegade,

I welcome you to this forum. You are a

breath of fresh air. Well . . . maybe a breath of NPA-stinky air. But really, no offense intended. You may stink

badly but we in this forum recognize the benefits of stink. Many of us eschew showers in pursuit of the right kind

of stink.

But seriously. Some people here take this all just a little bit too seriously. They seem to think that

the collective wisdom accumulated here can be colligated into some lawlike generalizations that admit of no

exception.

The reality is that the spectrum of effects experienced by mone users is broad almost beyond belief.

One iconoclast, with a meticulous and precise engineering bent, discovered that AE was only working for him when he

used multiple droppersful (dropperfuls?) at a time. This defied custom, tradition, and the collective dogma of many

users. But I, for one, had little question that this user was sincerely attempting to help others by sharing his

experiences with the forum.

If one takes rationality to be a virtue, one has to be a relativist about mones.

There are no absolutes about how to use mones. There is no method of mone use that works for all. The effectiveness

of mones is totally relative to the user and her situation.

When a newbie shows up here and says, \"Hi! I want

to buy some pheromones. I\'m 5\'10\", average looks, height, and weight. I want to have sex more frequently and

I want everyone to like me. What should I buy?\" some helpful person will jump right in with an answer. AE, SOE,

TE.

The correct answer is that no one knows what will work for you, you newbie! Maybe you\'re 18 years old but

you need lots of \'none. Maybe you\'re 45 years old and even a hint of \'none will be the kiss of death for

you. Unfortunately, there are no lawlike generalizations out there that admit of no exception.

So, what is the

upshot of this rant, you ask yourself? It is that empirical data is the gold standard. We should all embrace you,

Renegade, even if you do smell bad [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] because you have given us some

more data points. We can ask you to observe and share with us in greater detail the reactions of your targets. But

to reject your data because it does not agree the majority of data we have already collected would be the height of

foolishness.

We need more Renegades. We need so many Renegades that they won\'t be Renegades but they will be

the majority. Then we\'ll need renegade Renegades to smash the icons of the first-order renegades.

No

Renegade, you are not a troll. You will be called a troll because you say what some do not want to hear. But the

truth cannot be repressed. (Well, it could be repressed if you relied on government funding to publish your results.

And it could be repressed if Bruce wanted to repress it. But, fortunately, the government is not funding you and why

would Bruce want to silence someone who says there\'s no such thing as an OD?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

Your friend,
    nonscents

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

People provide fresh air all the time, only there isn\'t the cool, sure-of-himself,

tell-it-like-it-is rebel image in there. Nevertheless, the substance all the same. I agree with you a lot about

welcoming different points of view. It does give us more data points.

I don\'t mind Renegade being upset at

Bel. However, I was not crazy about his reponse to Bel. Disagreements on our pheromone beliefs should not get

personal, and rather, spirited arguments should be made.

I think a lot of people were turned off by Renegade\'s

response to Bel, not necessarily his hatred of TE\'s stench.

Hey Renegade, have you ever tried copulins? What\'s your take on the social validation theory?

Nonscents makes some very good points. Fresh air and differing opinions are great for all of us and

we\'ve all seen that there are as many different ways of using mones as there are people. Renegade offers his own

view of things as do most of the rest of us. How many others here would simply start posting by saying that our own

ideas are right and the cumulative knowledge of all the rest is wrong and be accepted? Renegade\'s points should

be considered the same as any other claim, give him a chance to state his point of view, test out his statements and

compare it with our own knowledge and experience. It either will work for you or it won\'t. Personally, I don\'t

accept his statements as valid but that\'s my own opinion.

As for his trying to insult me, I haven\'t lost

much sleep over it. It\'s likely that some of my actions as a mod have caused worse things to be said about me.

Whether renegade\'s remarks towards me have any validity is up to each person to decide for themselves. If his

opening statements and pot shots at me were some kind of an attempt to establish himself quickly, for good or bad he

has accomplished it. But it doesn\'t really matter to me. I\'ll keep moderating the way I have been and keep

voicing my opinions, just as I hope every one of you do. However, in the best interest of the forum, I would

appreciate if we all dropped the name calling and insults.

Belgareth

Belgareth,

Nicely said.

nonscents

However, in the best interest of the forum, I

would appreciate if we all dropped the name calling and insults.

Belgareth

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

100% agree with Belgareth.

Renegade,

I welcome you to this

forum. You are a breath of fresh air. Well . . . maybe a breath of NPA-stinky air. But really, no offense intended.

You may stink badly but we in this forum recognize the benefits of stink. Many of us eschew showers in pursuit of

the right kind of stink.

But seriously. Some people here take this all just a little bit too seriously. They seem

to think that the collective wisdom accumulated here can be colligated into some lawlike generalizations that

admit of no exception.

The reality is that the spectrum of effects experienced by mone users is broad almost

beyond belief. One iconoclast, with a meticulous and precise engineering bent, discovered that AE was only working

for him when he used multiple droppersful (dropperfuls?) at a time. This defied custom, tradition, and the

collective dogma of many users. But I, for one, had little question that this user was sincerely attempting to help

others by sharing his experiences with the forum.

If one takes rationality to be a virtue, one has to be a

relativist about mones. There are no absolutes about how to use mones. There is no method of mone use that works for

all. The effectiveness of mones is totally relative to the user and her situation.

When a newbie shows up here

and says, \"Hi! I want to buy some pheromones. I\'m 5\'10\", average looks, height, and weight. I want to have

sex more frequently and I want everyone to like me. What should I buy?\" some helpful person will jump right in

with an answer. AE, SOE, TE.

The correct answer is that no one knows what will work for you, you newbie! Maybe

you\'re 18 years old but you need lots of \'none. Maybe you\'re 45 years old and even a hint of \'none will

be the kiss of death for you. Unfortunately, there are no lawlike generalizations out there that admit of no

exception.

So, what is the upshot of this rant, you ask yourself? It is that empirical data is the gold standard.

We should all embrace you, Renegade, even if you do smell bad [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

because you have given us some more data points. We can ask you to observe and share with us in greater detail the

reactions of your targets. But to reject your data because it does not agree the majority of data we have already

collected would be the height of foolishness.

We need more Renegades. We need so many Renegades that they

won\'t be Renegades but they will be the majority. Then we\'ll need renegade Renegades to smash the icons of the

first-order renegades.

No Renegade, you are not a troll. You will be called a troll because you say what some

do not want to hear. But the truth cannot be repressed. (Well, it could be repressed if you relied on government

funding to publish your results. And it could be repressed if Bruce wanted to repress it. But, fortunately, the

government is not funding you and why would Bruce want to silence someone who says there\'s no such thing as an

OD? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

Your friend,
    nonscents

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I am going to have to hold up my hand and admit to a poorly explained statement. I in no way

meant to imply the boldified (yes, I am getting fond of that word...) words above.

When I recommend a product it

is always going to be based on my results, what else can I do? If I liked a product and someone of a similar age

asks my advice, call me a Satan worshiper but I\'ll recommend my favourites and try to encourage them to

experiment.

\"The correct answer is that no one knows what will work for you, you newbie! \"

I think I once

said this. In fact, I could not agree more to most of what you said above.

However, I do not believe that he

offered anything new that challenged previous thinking (nor anything that challenged the sacred Phero Laws either).

What I was referring to was his statement about mixing, which is wrong. For him to say that it\'s \"crap\" is

just silly, it has worked very well for so many people. Maybe it was a colloquialism, maybe I don\'t care, who

knows?

We should all embrace you, Renegade,

even if you do smell bad because you have given us some more data points... We need more Renegades. We need so many

Renegades that they won\'t be Renegades but they will be the majority. Then we\'ll need renegade Renegades to

smash the icons of the first-order renegades.

True (although

possibly a little too zealous with the renegades for my taste [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

).

You will be called a troll because you say

what some do not want to hear. But the truth cannot be repressed.

What do you think this is, a cult? Well, I didn\'t get my t-shirt.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

BTW, I\'m not sure if he\'s a troll either.

Banned User

who cares? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

who cares?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Yes, this is

old, let\'s move on. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

If you keep posting in this thread. It will never die. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

If you keep posting in this thread. It will never

die. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Good

Point! BTW, now that Phantom has reappeared, what happened to Renegade?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    If you keep posting in this thread. It will never die.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Good Point!

BTW, now that Phantom has reappeared, what happened to Renegade?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I don\'t

think they arethe same at all. It was just a joke...Renegade hates TE, Phantom gets laid with it all the time

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

If you keep posting in this thread. It

will never die

Post.... post.... post..... post

Post...

post... post... post

Sorry, I just couldn\'t resist [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I

personally think that Renegade (Lorenzo) is quite Friendly.... Don\'t ya think?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phantom gets laid with it all the time

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

My nephew is a monkey.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Phantom gets laid with it all the time

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

My nephew is a monkey.

tongue and cheek

Pot Kettle Black

Pot Kettle Black

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information