Close

Thread: OD TE and SOE

Default OD TE and SOE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Just before going out to a

club last night, i applied 3 dabs of TE and 5-6 swipes of SOE. Some friends of mine intoduced me to a girl they

knew. She was 22 and beautiful. From the very first time she was avoiding me. I tried eye contact but she wouldnt

respond.I talked to her but with no result.

I have been tried TE together with SOE for some time. I tried to make

DD Lite but had trouble with applying since i dont have an empty roll-on bottle yet. So instead i have been appying

TE in dabs. What worked for me was 2 dabs of TE and lots of SOE to cover it. It seems that 3 dabs was a bit too

much.

Also, i would like to point out something i have noticed and that has been discussed in detail in this

forum. I am 24 yo and weigh 200 lbs. Most girls find me cute, although to be honest all of them tell me that i would

have much better looks if i was a bit thinner. What i want to say is that, even if the pheros would work with this

specific girl, i think that even then i wouldnt go to far due simply to my appeareance.

The conclusion is that

pheros do work for everyone, but they work even better if you are in a good shape

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].

Finally, i would like to ask how many dabs of TE should put on

when wearing SOE. I found out that 2 dabs of TE alone is good for me.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: OD TE and SOE

In some cases --

and I\'m not saying this is or isn\'t one of them -- a woman is a bit freaked out by her attraction to a man and

can run. These are even more common when various attachments or unfinished business with old boyfiends are present,

when a woman fears rejection, when a woman feels unprepared for a relationship, or when a woman has marked self

esteem issues. In these limited cases, one\'s chances are actually improved if one doesn\'t foster a \"mutual

attraction vibe\" at first, even if one could successfully do so. I think it takes a lot of maturity and

sensitivity to pick up on all this and act on it. If one wears pheromones and the woman is going to be attracted in

such cases, then it is good for the man to play the role of a \"neutral friend\", while letting the pheros do all

the talking otherwise. It is also good for doses to be low enough to \"stay completely underneath the radar,\" and

not be smellable.

If you get to a point where you are playing hard to get despite such a woman\'s

advances, you\'re well on your way. The open question is: \"Is it all worth it?\" One would not want to waste

much time and energy on such prospects, and would typically prefer to focus attention elsewhere. But this is

consistent with the original plan anyway, isn\'t it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    In some cases -- and I\'m not saying this is or

isn\'t one of them -- a woman is a bit freaked out by her attraction to a man and can run. These are even more

common when various attachments or unfinished business with old boyfiends are present, when a woman fears rejection,

when a woman feels unprepared for a relationship, or when a woman has marked self esteem issues.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That is all too true...I don\'t understand why a person would run away

from a potentially wonderful thing, but it happens. In a more extreme case related to relationships other than just

attraction, a person would rather be in crappy relationships that are doomed to fail than a healthy one that may

last because for some reason it\'s easier to handle and more comfortable to be in for them. Maybe they don\'t

feel they deserve it.......or deserve such treatment. But I digress...sorry. DST just brought up a good point that

may be of use to people who wonder why they can\'t get into a relationship with someone because they keep going

out with jerks when they would be better off with the one right in front of their face.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

That is all too true...I don\'t understand why

a person would run away from a potentially wonderful thing, but it happens. In a more extreme case related to

relationships other than just attraction, a person would rather be in crappy relationships that are doomed to fail

than a healthy one that may last because for some reason it\'s easier to handle and more comfortable to be in for

them. Maybe they don\'t feel they deserve it.......or deserve such treatment. But I digress...sorry. DST just

brought up a good point that may be of use to people who wonder why they can\'t get into a relationship with

someone because they keep going out with jerks when they would be better off with the one right in front of their

face.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Hah? OK...sorry i lost you for a while there. Anyway, i

dont know if DST is right or wrong, all i wanted to say is that you cant just hope that by wearing pheros you will

immediately knock out women. It will help you to a point, but you need more than this if you want to capture a

woman\'s interest. Just because the pheros \"tell\" a woman that a man is interesting, it doesnt mean that she

will be attracted to him, if the man is not in a good shape.

Thread Information