I just ordered another

A1 bottle, I got this 8 oz bottle of cologne from bath and body works that smells really good for only ten bucks. I

am going to dump the whole A1 bottle in it and shake it well to mix it. The only thing that sucks is that the scent

fades in about 3 hours as opposed to 4 like most colognes, either that or I just adjust to the scent and dont

realize it. I am going to keep it in my desk at work so I can reapply as needed.

If all the faithful A1

users got a bottle, we would probably be able to get the cheaper version quicker. I also diluted my current bottle

with perfumers alchol so i have a spray that I apply before I apply my cologne when I am at home. I have a huge

rotation of colonges since I found that I can buy them at huge discounts online. So far the best site is

scentiments.com if any one knows of a cheaper one, or a cologne that alot of women compliment you on. Please post

away. So far I have had the most compliments from Mambo by liz claiborne, best thing is...it is dirt cheap for a

3.5oz tester. To me it doesnt smell that strong, but since ladies really like it, I like it. A much better way to

select a cologne is if ladies like it, since thats why we are all on this freaking site anyways.