Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: A1

Phero Pro

Default Re: A1

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Any news about this?

Not yet. We don\'t sell all that

much of it, but when we it gets time to make up a new batch, we will get smaller bottles, promise. I already made

those arrangements.

Bruce

Stranger

I just ordered another

A1 bottle, I got this 8 oz bottle of cologne from bath and body works that smells really good for only ten bucks. I

am going to dump the whole A1 bottle in it and shake it well to mix it. The only thing that sucks is that the scent

fades in about 3 hours as opposed to 4 like most colognes, either that or I just adjust to the scent and dont

realize it. I am going to keep it in my desk at work so I can reapply as needed.

If all the faithful A1

users got a bottle, we would probably be able to get the cheaper version quicker. I also diluted my current bottle

with perfumers alchol so i have a spray that I apply before I apply my cologne when I am at home. I have a huge

rotation of colonges since I found that I can buy them at huge discounts online. So far the best site is

scentiments.com if any one knows of a cheaper one, or a cologne that alot of women compliment you on. Please post

away. So far I have had the most compliments from Mambo by liz claiborne, best thing is...it is dirt cheap for a

3.5oz tester. To me it doesnt smell that strong, but since ladies really like it, I like it. A much better way to

select a cologne is if ladies like it, since thats why we are all on this freaking site anyways.

So from what I gathered from this

thread, A1 puts women in better moods? How does it differ from the main 3? Just curious. Thanks!
    -D

Modifying and Tweaking is a journey,
    Not a destination..........................

Default A1 in smaller less expensive size

Reviving this old thread to say that I'd also be very interested in a more affordable way to try A1. I've just

started using Realm for Women for PMS because of its reputed A1 content, and finding it helpful, but the fragrance

leaves a lot to be desired (or covered up!) I think there would be a big market for this product if it were priced

so as to encourage experimentation. For someone like me, just starting out in the world of pheros, the current price

is an obstacle.

By the way, thanks to Oscar for his Live Help last week and his suggestions about A1 and

lots of other helpful ideas

silksand,

Thanks for the kind

words!

There is a half strength (.5mg/mL) version of A1 available.
    On the

Androstadienone page there is a box where

you can choose the reduced strength A1 for $49.95.

Oscar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information