Close

Thread: Finally.. a hit

Stranger

Default Finally.. a hit

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello all.. I have been

here before but have been away for about 9 months. During that time I was testing mones in mixes and as stand alone.

During this time I was never had any \"hits\" as you all have been putting it. Just as I was about to give up I

thought I would try a mix that I read about. Believe it was from Krtel. Anyway, heres how it went.

I created a

mix of SOE - PI/m - NPA/m - NPA/w with the ratio of 6:1:2:2 with a cover scent of Hugo Boss. Put on 3 dabs in 6

application points. Figured I would try this new mix at Barnes & Nobles. Needed some new reading material

anyway. Walked in and wondered around a little just to get the scent around. After about 30 minutes nothing. I was

really starting to believe that pheromones was a \"Love Potion #9\" or \"snake oil\". At this point I walked

over to the Fantasy section and located my book. Decided to check out a few others while I was there. To the right

of me was the magazine section. I was in the area for about 20 minutes. During this time there was no-one there then

a couple gents showed up. I didn\'t take much notice of their reactions. Then 3 women showed up looking at the

magazines. So I started paying a bit more attention. A blonde I\'d say late 20\'s early 30\'s (about a 7.5 out

of 10) started at the end of the rack and slowly made her way down my direction. Once she was directly across from

me she stopped. Her back was to me but I continued to watch her out of the corner of my eye. After about 1 minute

she turned and walked by me very slowly and got about 3 feet past me on my left. She stopped turned and looked at me

and just stood there. I glanced up and smiled and said hello. This blonde stared and me for another 30 seconds or

so, she blinked, her face flushed deep red [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] and she turned around

and walked away. But not before getting 3 steps and turning around for a double take.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I have never had that happen before so I must have found the

mix/ratio that works for my chemistry make-up. This has never happened to me before in my life but it is certainly

is a confidence booster. There is a girl that works at the front desk of the company I work for who is defenitly a

9/10 and about mid 20\'s, so I plan on seeing how she reacts to the mix tonight. She will be the one I start

focusing on for my experiments for a while.

Also, been reading the posts about Armouage and last night placed an

order for some samples. They are on the way as of today and looking forward to trying that in a few mixes as well.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Keep up the great postings as they are a great help to all of us

unexperienced mone users!!

Default Re: Finally.. a hit

Good Luck!!

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I created a mix of SOE - PI/m - NPA/m - NPA/w with

the ratio of 6:1:2:2

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I have to say, that sounds like a great

mix. Incorporates 3:1 soe:npa/m ratio, 1:1 npa/m:npa/w ratio, and the 2:1 NPA/m:PI ratio.

That\'s

basically WKM with NPA/w aswell, and it\'s eerily close to something I played around with for a while.

Stranger

It is the only mix

that I have found that actually worked. In the past I tried SOE + PI + NPA but with no results. I think it may have

been the NPA/w that was the kicker. We\'ll see how it works out after a few more days.

Keep us updated

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Stranger

i have soe, but

it\'s in gel form. how much gel would equal 6 drops?

Stranger

AARRGGG.. she is

not working tonight. Guess I\'ll have to hold off for tomorrow night.

whynot, I\'m not sure of that.

Hopefully one of the master mixers/phero pros will answer that one for you.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Oscar is good at

questions like that! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Doc and whynot,

The

phero calculator gives the total phero content of six drops of SOE liquid as .15mg.
    Bearing in mind that for SOE

the \"standard\" of 20 drops = 1 mL is used on the calculator, the actual phero content of six drops may be

slightly less, since many liquids don\'t obey that \"rule\" and come in closer to 30 drops/mL. So 6 drops may be

a smaller fraction of a milliliter than the number given. Thus those six drops of liquid SOE may yield less total

weight of pheros than .15 mg.

But the good news is that a gel-pack of SOE contains a total phero weight of .13mg

, so I would say that one full gel-pack should do nicely to substitute for six drops of liquid SOE in the formula

given.

Bear in mind also that six drops is, well, six drops, and a gel-pack contains a total of 1.5mL, WAY MORE

than six drops, so the mix will be considerably more dilute using the gel, thus requiring that you apply a lot more

of the finished product than you would have using the liquid. I\'d call this a good thing, since it\'ll enable

you to spread out your application more widely.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Ah another user has

seen the light and incorporates Npa/w / Te/w into their mix [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Go on my young padawan and torture those innocent girls!!!

Thread Information