Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: The Edge

Journeyman

Default Re: The Edge

visit-red-300x50PNG
    by healthy i dont mean just

bioorganic stuff. i mean mostly eating a well rounded and evened diet that has everything your body needs in the

correct amounts.
    that also means listening to your own body and figure out what it needs, cause we are all

different and cannot go by a prescription. btw listening to your body only makes you more confident about it.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    It\'s all down to blood types

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Yeah, just ask any vampire, they\'ll tell ya.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Hey, where has Xeneri been anyway?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

On the other hand, if I

REALLY listened to my body, I would probably be running around the streets raping women with a steak in my mouth and

a bottle of Guinness in my hand [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Journeyman

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    On the other hand, if I REALLY listened to my body, I would probably be

running around the streets raping women with a steak in my mouth and a bottle of Guinness in my hand

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

EDIT: plus our hygiene obsession causes many problems. It\'s gross but

around here the gypsie women who don\'t really make a huge mess of hygiene tend to have substantionally less

vaginal infections (be it yeast or any other common problem) than the ethnic majority who kill all their own

microcultures off.

This is just another example of the good vs.

bad bacteria debate.

Good bacteria kills bad bacteria. I would suspec bad bacteria eat the mones. That is why

it is perefectly okday to have good bacteria on yur skin.

When women stink down there, it is partly because of

overwashing....they end up with a lack of a 1:1 ratio of good to bad bacteria.

Taking asidopholous will rebalance

it 1:1.

In any case, I do not think that this debate wit regard to diet should be about still wanting some good

bacteria on you. That is a given. I bet a healty diet produces good bacteria and limits bad bacteria.

Bad

baceria smells stinky, which is why women can smell really bad down there is that ratio is off.

I don\'t

thinkit is a coincidence that Skyy and Markus eat so well and get such good results with mones. Markus said he was

getting applications lasting 15 hours with sandalwood. I bet his poitive bacteria culture helped.

So this

isn\'t a debate about eliminating all bacteria, it is about eliminating the bad ones, and creating a favorale

enivoronment for our mones to prosper in.

Sag - You told me that women always told you pre-mones that they loved

your \"scent\". I suspect that you have a good bacteria colonies on your skin that never turned your own natural

mones rancid smelling. Well all know how poorly converted mones smell.

Also, you do not have buildup problems,

and I do not believe you have run into a pheromone product that hasn\'t been suited for your personal chemistry.

You get consistent results.

Now back to diet. Eating crappy foods that the body doesn\'t need makes skin oily

and dirty and clog pores creating acne. Substances that the body oesn\'t need it probably gets rid of through

bathroom duties and sending out to the skin to be excreted. Eating healthy foods doesn\'t do this. It limits

that bad bacteria. People are less likely to have clogged dirty poors. I bet that type of skin environment is far

more favorable for pheromones to operate in.

Do you know that pheromones convert back and forth? Nol could go

to none but then it can reverse itself. So part of that process of charging could be this ... ie pheroones being

\"active\". However, if you have a bd bacteria colony that keeps the mone conversions only going in one

direction, and that is down, then they will have a short shelf life and this limits the amount of time they will be

active.

Phero Enthusiast

There\'s no way to kill a

specific bacteria type. You either kill them all or stop washing and let them sort it out themselves

</font><blockquote><font

There\'s no way to kill a specific bacteria type. You either kill them all

or stop washing and let them sort it out themselves [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I am saying eat healthy you will have more good bacteria and less bad

bacteria. And asidopholus or however you spell it does increase the good bacteria in a woman that kills the bad

stuff down there. So you can kill bad bacteria by increasing good bacteria.

Phero Enthusiast

Having sex with people with

good bacteria might be a good idea then

bjf-

Yeah, I have

found that women tend to enjoy my natural scent, even back in my \"bohemian\" days of infrequent bathing.

Interesting regarding your comment about poorly converted mones. I can really smell the mones after my cover scent

has faded, but it doesn\'t really smell bad. I\'ve had occasions hanging out w/ one of my gal pals (you know

the kind I\'m referring to [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ) when I could really detect the phero

smell creeping through and the next thing I know.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Obviously

the mones didn\'t smell bad to them either, but the moans sounded good to me.

You\'re right, I\'ve never noticed a build up problem.

Also, just about every product I\'ve tried has worked pretty well for me. While I\'ve had pretty consistant

success, some things (especially mixes) are more effective than others.

As far as my diet goes...I eat whatever I

crave, whether it be healthy food or junk food. I don\'t worry about it, I just listen to my body. If it wants a

greasy cheeseburger, it\'s gonna get a greasy cheeseburger. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

bjf-

Yeah, I have found that women tend to enjoy my natural scent, even

back in my \"bohemian\" days of infrequent bathing. Interesting regarding your comment about poorly converted

mones. I can really smell the mones after my cover scent has faded, but it doesn\'t really smell bad. I\'ve

had occasions hanging out w/ one of my gal pals (you know the kind I\'m referring to

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ) when I could really detect the phero smell creeping through and

the next thing I know.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Obviously the mones didn\'t smell

bad to them either, but the moans sounded good to me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

You\'re

right, I\'ve never noticed a build up problem. Also, just about every product I\'ve tried has worked pretty

well for me. While I\'ve had pretty consistant success, some things (especially mixes) are more effective than

others.

As far as my diet goes...I eat whatever I crave, whether it be healthy food or junk food. I don\'t

worry about it, I just listen to my body. If it wants a greasy cheeseburger, it\'s gonna get a greasy

cheeseburger. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I\'d guess you are a good genes guy. How is your health in

general? Do you get sick rarely, often or average?

Phero Pro

I havent gotten sick in 2+

years [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Funny thing is im around sick people all the time

</font><blockquote><font

I havent gotten sick in 2+ years

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Funny thing is im around sick people all the time

<hr

I bet Markus and Sag don\'t get sick either. Those two seem to see

real suddle differences between their mixes based on the elements.

Suddle changes in each element of their

mixes lead to different \"feels\". That is not to say that we all do not get that phenomena, but I think it is

more pronounced on those whose chemistry accepts each pheromone equally as well.

I know Markus really is a

tactician with this stuff and Sag can really sense the messages his mixes send out.

With you, I just remember

that many of the mixes you try seem to work really well. Ever since I have been on this board (a year), you are one

that has stood out because you always have positive results.

</font><blockquote><font

On the other hand, if I REALLY listened to my body, I would probably be

running around the streets raping women with a steak in my mouth and a bottle of Guinness in my hand

Sounds like fun

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I guess my health is

generally pretty good. I may catch one cold a year...haven\'t had the flu or anything like that in years. I

think that maybe I do have pretty good genes because I used to live a pretty hardcore lifestyle in my younger days.

I\'ve held up well. Don\'t know if this means anything, but I\'m still mistaken for up to 10 yrs younger than

my age...even younger sometimes.

One thing that I think works to my advantage when guaging my mixes is being

around a lot of the same ppl, a lot of the time. I tend to notice subtleties in ppl\'s behavior and body language

quite well. I can sorta compare the reactions of ppl I know well, to those I don\'t know. I also consider my own

reactions in the equation, as well. I have one friend who is like a phero barometer, she\'s very sensative to

them and reacts accordingly. I also test things for extended periods before I am tempted to make a determination.

Some mixes just totally suck and it doesn\'t take too long to figure it out. They end up in what I now call my

grave yard mix...which actually is pretty good, but there\'s no telling exactly what it consists of. I could use

up 1/3 of what was previously mixed in there together, then add a new batch of crap to graveyard. I might use a bit

if I\'m out running errands and not too concerned about the outcome and since it\'s turned out pretty good

that\'s cool w/ me because you never know who you\'re going to run into. Someone else on the forum told me that

they have one of those too and just like me, it ended up being something useful by the time it was impossible to

determine the contents. Order in chaos. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font

I guess my health is generally pretty good. I may catch one cold a

year...haven\'t had the flu or anything like that in years. I think that maybe I do have pretty good genes

because I used to live a pretty hardcore lifestyle in my younger days. I\'ve held up well. Don\'t know if this

means anything, but I\'m still mistaken for up to 10 yrs younger than my age...even younger sometimes.

One

thing that I think works to my advantage when guaging my mixes is being around a lot of the same ppl, a lot of the

time. I tend to notice subtleties in ppl\'s behavior and body language quite well. I can sorta compare the

reactions of ppl I know well, to those I don\'t know. I also consider my own reactions in the equation, as well.

I have one friend who is like a phero barometer, she\'s very sensative to them and reacts accordingly. I also

test things for extended periods before I am tempted to make a determination. Some mixes just totally suck and it

doesn\'t take too long to figure it out. They end up in what I now call my grave yard mix...which actually is

pretty good, but there\'s no telling exactly what it consists of. I could use up 1/3 of what was previously mixed

in there together, then add a new batch of crap to graveyard. I might use a bit if I\'m out running errands and

not too concerned about the outcome and since it\'s turned out pretty good that\'s cool w/ me because you never

know who you\'re going to run into. Someone else on the forum told me that they have one of those too and just

like me, it ended up being something useful by the time it was impossible to determine the contents. Order in

chaos. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

dood

were the same!!! your my long lost brother!!!

yeah im 24 but i can pass for 18, i usually get people telling me

im 19/20 I have that young highschool face. Only problem is I attract young girls which is ok, but id rather be

getting th 22/23 year olds vs the 19/20\'s [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

LOL! The older you

get, the more you\'ll appreciate it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I just hope it stays that

way for a long time. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

id rather be getting th 22/23 year olds vs the

19/20\'s [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I

attract alot that age and then they freak out when they find out how old I am.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

sometimes my friends ask me how come i have so many women around me that

also go into bed with me, and i tell them: go veggie.

Veggie does

not always mean healthy.

Journeyman

yeah i haven\'t been ill

also for years. cant even remember what its like. but i was not always like this. for me its not genes but living

healthy. till i was about 21 (some ten years ago) i was quite a weak guy, who was always ill and always having

headaches. then i decided to make a change, quit smoking (i was smoking since i was 14), start eating healthy, swim

3X week, i sold my car and bought me a bicycle, and i try to listen to my body - if i have a headache i try to

figure out what i have done differently today, i try to avoid it and see if i feel better. thats an everlasting

learning experience, because one can never stop learning on ones own body and feeling, but its worth it cause the

change was sooo remarkable that i always tell ppl to go veggie and live healthy, and i can always give my self as an

example for the changes it made. i feel more energetic, i dont get ill, my sex life has improved tremendously (well,

that can also be the growing experience [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]), but what i like most is

the mental change, and the feeling good feeling that i almost always have. women notice that, i am positive, even if

they sometimes dont say anything about it.
    so for me its not only a case of having good bacteria, but the most

important thing is feeling good in my body. i think almost every woman will tell you that a man that is feeling good

in his body is sexy.

Journeyman

</font><blockquote><font

sometimes

my friends ask me how come i have so many women around me that also go into bed with me, and i tell them: go veggie.

Veggie does not always mean healthy.

<hr

thats true. it must always come with a certain awareness of why you are

doing it and what you want to achieve. it might be better to eat meat than being a lousy vegetarian. but it is

certainly better to be an aware vegetarian.
    just my two cents of how it works for me

</font><blockquote><font

so for me its not only a case of having good bacteria, but the most

important thing is feeling good in my body.

If you feel good in

your body, I would assume it is healthy and probably produces a more favorable bacteria culture.

Anyway, you

may not have had good genes, but you took care of your eating, and do some exercise, and you are now healthy. Skyy

eats organic.

Sag doesn\'t eat well, but he has good genes.

All three of you guys hardly ever get sick. Sag

seemed to get sick the most - a cold a year. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I would think

that things that help your immune system make your bacteria cultures healthier too. Healthier bacteria culture

means it is less likely your personal chemistry would clash with pheromones (either your own or synthetics).

I

think there is a connection to all this stuff.

Phero Pro

</font><blockquote><font

I think

there is a connection to all this stuff.

yes!!! Sag, Markus

and I are all long lost brothers!!!

Phero Enthusiast

Ok I will add my share of

less ideal (and idealised [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) info about myself, in the name of

science et cetera...

I get sick once a year, every year (a flu either in the spring or in autumn). So if I get a

flu in january I don\'t have to worry about anything for the rest of the year because I simply won\'t get sick

no matter what [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I\'m not exactly a junk fooder but all this

ecobioorganiclowcaloriesnocholesterolecountingthep roteincontent is even further away from me. That means I don\'t

whip myself to death and jog around the block fifteen times when I accidentaly eat something that contains E214. I

eat whatever crosses my path and I feel like eating, but mostly I live on a mixture of sandwiches (homemade), warm

lunches and improvised dinners. Oh and insert all the frozen pizzas, crocodile baguettes and gummi bears inbetween.

They\'re like the Edge\'s secret ingredients to me. A good kick for the metabolism.

Even though a dietologist would have declarer me dead at least

fifteen years ago, I\'ve grown to be about 2 metres tall, average build (not much body fat, not skinny either,

muscle depends on the area of the body, extraordinary on some parts and slightly athroped on other

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]), not really any defects aside from minor spine problems that tall

people rarely avoid.
    I don\'t really have an aggresive sweat (bacteria cultures?), I only smell in the armpits if

I forget to use the antiperspirant, but my feet for example never smell (unless I spend two weeks hiking in one pair

of socks).
    No extraordinary skin problems, I used to have only mild acne (the occasional bugger everybody gets)

throughout my puberty.

</font><blockquote><font

Ok I will add my share of less ideal (and idealised

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) info about myself, in the name of science et cetera...

I get

sick once a year, every year (a flu either in the spring or in autumn). So if I get a flu in january I don\'t have

to worry about anything for the rest of the year because I simply won\'t get sick no matter what

I\'m not exactly a junk fooder but all this

ecobioorganiclowcaloriesnocholesterolecountingthep roteincontent is even further away from me. That means I don\'t

whip myself to death and jog around the block fifteen times when I accidentaly eat something that contains E214. I

eat whatever crosses my path and I feel like eating, but mostly I live on a mixture of sandwiches (homemade), warm

lunches and improvised dinners. Oh and insert all the frozen pizzas, crocodile baguettes and gummi bears inbetween.

They\'re like the Edge\'s secret ingredients to me. A good kick for the metabolism.

Even though a dietologist would have declarer me dead at least

fifteen years ago, I\'ve grown to be about 2 metres tall, average build (not much body fat, not skinny either,

muscle depends on the area of the body, extraordinary on some parts and slightly athroped on other

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]), not really any defects aside from minor spine problems that tall

people rarely avoid.
    I don\'t really have an aggresive sweat (bacteria cultures?), I only smell in the armpits if

I forget to use the antiperspirant, but my feet for example never smell (unless I spend two weeks hiking in one pair

of socks).
    No extraordinary skin problems, I used to have only mild acne (the occasional bugger everybody gets)

throughout my puberty.

Rakeesh.

It says you were registered

for this forum not too long ago. Have you been using pheromones for a long time, ie before your registered?

Phero Pro

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I

do eat very spicey &amp; hot foods. I love those green thai pepper

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I like to burn the [censored] out of my throat. Actually I need

peppers or something once daily [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

I registered within a few

days of receiving my Edge essentials, so not really a long time user. A long time user of this body though

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Skyy- second that. I add

pepperoni (mostly the paste) to everything. And pepper. And chilli. And anything else that looks like it could use a

safety warning.

Journeyman

looks like we\'re onto

something here. i also eat a lot of spicy hot food. maybe that wahts killing the bacteria

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

The intestinal bacteria for

sure. I\'m not sure how it affects the skin dwellers though. Maybe bathing in pepperoni paste...okay I can think

of several parts of my body really wouldn\'t like that

</font><blockquote><font

I registered within a few days of receiving my Edge essentials, so not really

a long time user. A long time user of this body though [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

<hr

Rakeesh.... at this point what you eat isn\'t relavent since you do not

know how pheromones work on you, but keep us updated as to how the pheromone experience goes for you. It is a long

and sometimes confusing adventure.

You also may want to do a little experiment by tracking your diet and if you

make a major change, see what happens with your pheromone exeriences.

Regardless, the best advice is for you to

keep a log of your pheromone results. And trust me, you will be purchasing more than the edge.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information