Hi!

First I\'d like to tell you that I am in \"phero business\" for over 2 years. In this time I NEVER could

smell -none in any phero product (one exception). I couldn\'t smell -none when applied to skin or clothes and I

even couldn\'t smell it right from the bottle. I tried to smell it in TE, NPA and APC - without success over this

long period of time. As you can imagine, this is a huge handicap and there\'s always a kind of insecurity, a bad

feeling when going out because you never can be sure if you stink or not. So I am always kinda restrained and have

low self-esteem when wearing -none, which often prevents me from talking to girls. As well, I quite seldom get good

results. If I could smell -none, I think I would be better at covering it up ... which maybe would lead to better

hits.

But there was one exception. About 4 months ago, I applied one dab of NPA to the skin. Five minutes later I

smelled my dab-finger and guess what: I finally could smell the -none. The scent reminded me of sweat or urine -

just as always described in the forum. So I am sure that it really was -none that I smelled and not anything else.

The other fingers didn\'t have that scent. Only the finger that I used to dab. Unfortunately, this was the only

time that I could sense pheros. After that it was like before: I couldn\'t smell -none anymore.

To me this is

really confusing. I guess I applied pheros about a hundred times and I don\'t think that there was anything

different on this special evening. Just a usual dab of NPA like often applied before.

Could you think of a

scientific explanation for this phenomenon?

Earlier, a forum member - I guess it was J. Kohl - recommended to

often smell mones to develop the ability to consciously smell them. Of course I tried that for some weeks, but it

didn\'t help. Any other hints on how to \"learn\" to smell -none?

It also would be interesting to hear

stories from other forum members that first couldn\'t but now can smell mones.

Greets
j.ebner